dishonored dlcsteam 汉化有dlc吗

steam正版可以打汉化吗?_dishonored吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:6,770贴子:
steam正版可以打汉化吗?
RT会不会被BAN?如果能打的话那个汉化可以用啊?求解答 今天刚入 谢谢了
Rt Gta5的Mod已日渐成熟...
无名汉化组的最新汉化补...
使用的3DM4.5补丁。本人...
求大神们请教!谢谢!图...
预购成功,坐等发布!本...
如果能的话我就入E叔三...
一楼不给看
是发兑换码,然后自己下...
而且这游戏联机速度秒连...
怎么回事? 好急啊
下载了3DM汉化的《蝙蝠...
怎么办,不想重新下。而...
可以打,吧内的汉化就可以用
我用的三大妈补丁只有顿沃审判没办法传分数,其他都不影响
你怎么买的我支付宝用不了
单机哪来封不封的……
内&&容:使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴_7022f79aff_o.jpg (256.77 KB, 下载次数: 1)
22:49 上传
RT,刚刚Bethesda公布了Dishonored羞辱的PC版的最低以及推荐配置
最低配置
Processor: 3.0 GHz dual core or better
Memory: 4 GB system RAM
Hard Disk Space: 9 GB
Video Card: DirectX 9 compatible with 512 MB video RAM or better (NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 / ATI Radeon HD 5850)
Sound: Windows compatible sound card
推荐配置
Processor: 2.4 GHz quad core or better
Memory: 4 GB system RAM
Hard Disk Space: 9 GB
Video Card: DirectX 9 compatible with 768 MB video RAM or better (NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 / ATI Radeon HD 5850)
Sound: Windows compatible sound card
游戏steam页面
社区昵称:RiderG4
好吧,玩360版去- -
社区昵称:[AFK-abroad]$nakyBe4sT
幸好没压力
社区昵称:tjdxryx
看来我的电脑有成低配了
社区昵称:Kuannz
刚一看还以为最低就要460
社区昵称:hhhh?
渣渣本玩不起来,太悲剧了
社区昵称:Labyss
最低460,还好没预定
社区昵称:萌萌哒的元首
社区昵称:Andy
mouwen 发表于
刚一看还以为最低就要460
你再仔细看看
社区昵称:Geoff Shen
superlxw 发表于
最低460,还好没预定
DirectX 9 compatible with 512 MB video RAM or better (NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 / ATI Radeon HD 5850)
兼容DX 9,显存512m的显卡或者更好的(如 GTX 460/HD 5850)
社区昵称:大膜导师
我的T9900成最低配置了,果然双核都要淘汰了么
社区昵称:Gordon&Alyx
社区昵称:無幻
社区昵称:Kuannz
AMAZON 发表于
你再仔细看看
推荐配置也写的460,估计乌龙了吧。。
最低460谁玩得起啊,我同学GTS260对付目前大作也没什么问题
最低DirectX 9 compatible with 512 MB video RAM or better,这类的显卡还是挺普遍的
社区昵称:Karayao
维萨最低推荐配置显卡型号是一样的。。。
社区昵称:Eagle
游戏制作商真黑,360主机是05年面世的硬件,05年还没有460 5850呢,05年时候桌面4核CPU也还没出现
社区昵称:portaLgun
我了个去 居然跑不起了..
社区昵称:Yanzi
看到CPU已经痿了。。。3.0G双核。。。
社区昵称:Josue
刚配了个台式机,无压力。不过这货价格太有压力,要不等永久降价再 75% off?
社区昵称:Josue
binlanguage 发表于
维萨最低推荐配置显卡型号是一样的。。。
因为画质不可调,喵哈哈哈
P.S. 纯属 YY。
社区昵称:rainbowrocky
尼玛最低5850。。。
社区昵称:CicHuIshaNLirEn
显卡IMBA。。
社区昵称:Albert.Ty
最低5850么
SteamCN 蒸汽动力 & Chinese Steam User Fan Site.
来浏览本站
14:35, PE: 0.119278s , QE: 257, Gzip On.to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Languages:
Full Audio
Title: Dishonored - The Knife of Dunwall
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 15 Apr, 2013
Downloadable Content
This content requires the base game
on Steam in order to play.
Buy Dishonored - The Knife Of Dunwall
Packages that include this game
Buy Dishonored - Game of the Year Edition
Includes 5 items:
Dishonored, Dishonored - The Knife of Dunwall, Dishonored - Void Walker Arsenal, Dishonored: Dunwall City Trials, Dishonored: The Brigmore Witches
About This Content
In Dishonored: The Knife of Dunwall take on the role of Daud, the legendary assassin who killed the Empress. This second add-on pack for the award-winning first person action game from Arkane Studios gives you a new perspective on Daud, and access to his weapons, gadgets, allies and supernatural abilities.
Story: After assassinating the Empress, and forever changing the fate of Dunwall, you embark on a search for redemption. The Outsider reveals the key to your atonement, but who—or what—is Delilah? Accompanied by the Whalers, your loyal band of mercenary assassins, your search will take you through never-before-seen districts of Dunwall as you face off against new and terrible foes. Employ a unique arsenal that enhances Dishonored’s dynamic combat, mobility and stealth systems. In the struggle to hang onto the last shred of your humanity, the choices you make will ultimately determine your fate.New Powers, Weapons and GadgetsThe mark of the Outsider empowers you with unique supernatural abilities. Call upon the Whalers to assist in combat with ‘Summon Assassin’, track down hidden Runes and Bone Charms with ‘Void Gaze’ and learn to use new variations to powers, including ‘Blink’. To aid in your dangerous exploits your customized arsenal of weapons and gadgets will include Chokedust to daze your enemies, whale oil powered Stun Mines to shock your targets, and a concealed Wristbow to launch sleep darts and explosive bolts.Explore More Of Dunwall Make your way through the Legal District and infiltrate the Rothwild Slaughterhouse, a steaming factory filled with colossal whale carcasses and their hulking butchers. Revisit the decaying Flooded District, the location of Daud’s hidden base, first seen in the original game. Return to the scenes of key events in Dishonored with a new perspective, including the fateful moment that sets off Corvo’s journey.Choose Your Path On your search for answers, approach each mission with your own style. Your redemption – or your turn towards darkness – depends on your skills and the decisions you make. Discover the mystery behind Delilah in this stand-alone chapter, and then conclude Daud’s story in the upcoming final add-on, The Brigmore Witches.
System Requirements
Minimum:OS: Windows Vista / Windows 7 Processor: 3.0 GHz dual core or better Memory: 3 GB system RAM Hard Disk Space: 9 GB Video Card: DirectX 9 compatible with 512 MB video RAM or better (NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 / ATI Radeon HD 5850) Sound: Windows compatible sound card
Recommended:OS: Windows Vista / Windows 7 (enhanced for 64-bit OS) Processor: 2.4 GHz quad core or better (enhanced for multi-core processors) Memory: 4 GB system RAM Hard Disk Space: 9 GB Video Card: DirectX 9 compatible with 768 MB video RAM or better (NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 / ATI Radeon HD 5850) Sound: Windows compatible sound card
Dishonored(R): The Knife of Dunwall(TM) (C) 2013 ZeniMax Media Inc.
Developed in association with Arkane Studios.
Dishonored, The Knife of Dunwall, Dunwall City Trials, Revenge Solves Everything, Arkane, Bethesda, Bethesda Softworks, ZeniMax and related logos are registered trademarks or trademarks of ZeniMax Media Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
All other trademarks or trade names are the property of their respective owners.
All Rights Reserved.
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
you see the story from a different sidefrom the empress murderer's sideprobably the greatest dlc i ever boughta whole new campaign which is awesomebuy this 1 you wont regret it
Was this review helpful?
The level design is just as good as the original game, the mechanical tweaks are pretty neat, and the writing is generally a step up. Also, Daud is like a less snarky, more deeply regretful version of Garret from Thief now.
Was this review helpful?
203 people found this review funny
-Downloads.-Kills EVERYTHING and finishes in 2 hours.Months later...-Sees that I can get a rare achievement for going through without any kills.-Invests 5 hours into sneaking around and putting everything I see into a chokehold.-Makes it to final mission with no kills so far!-One of my assassins makes someone fall off a ledge.-Counted as kill.I rate 11/10, would break monitor again! Huh, this review got pretty popular.????. So I suppose I have to write an acual review on top of this, don't I?It's been a while since I played this but this DLC (and Dishonored as a whole) are definitely worth your hard-earned cash. Knife of Dunwall is played from the perspective of Daud, the assassin of the Empress and introduces a few new abilities and gadgets to help you through its 3 mission campaign. The level design retains the spirit of Dishonored and is very vertical and non-linear. With no linear path to your target, there are a variety of ways you can approach each section and unlimited possibilities and combos as far as dispatching pesky guards goes. You can get fairly creative with whatever method you choose. I am happy with all of the new gadgets for you to use (Arc Mines, Choke Dust, etc.) and weapons are always fun to use in combo. The storyline to is quite interesting and immersive into the world of Dunwall, and offers you a new perspective on the events transpiring throughtout the game, as well as offering backstory on many chracters and places. I have very few complaints aside from the lack of variety in ways you can approach situations non-lethally and the lack of a player hub. There is still very little variety in ways you can approach a situation non-lethally. Your two options are to either sneak up behind somebody and put them in a sleeper hold or shoot them with a sleep dart, both of which get very repetitive and boring very fast. Lethality is sleeker, more exciting, and more fufilling than a non-lethal playthrough, which sucks because killing too many people makes your ending complete ????. I loved the Hound Pits Pub and was hoping for a new hub for me to immerse myself in and explore, but was disappointed to find that your only respite was a shop menu between missions. Still, the good ultimately outweighs the bad and if you're looking for a reason to still have faith in DLC, then this is a reason to.Actual score: 8.5/10. Buy if you enjoyed the base game, otherwise stay away, you know, since it's an extension of the base game, since that's what DLC is.
Was this review helpful?
The Knife of Dunwall adds an alternate look at the city of murder and deceit through the eyes of the man who set the events of Dishonored in motion. Doud's dialogue with his companions and other characters within the game, and his own internal conflict with the choice he made add a unique perspective and create a more involved story over the base game's original silent protagonist. Combat, if you choose to engage in any, is altered slightly with new weapons and abilities, but the core of it remains the same. Stages are littered wtih stealth paths to choose from, and those paths are really where the game shines. For anyone looking to extend their stay in Dunwall, even if only briefly, this DLC certainly adds a little something worthwhile to be enjoyed.
Was this review helpful?
Dishonored: The Knife of Dunwall.After re-reading my previous post about this expansion, and then replaying it I felt that I left some points out, so I'm re-writing it.Any fan of Dishonored would more than likely ???? a 50 pound golden brick at the opportunity to play as Daud, the killer of the Empress. Daud's character in the main campaign is one of mystery and intrigue, being a world-weary assassin who has seen the worst of the world and nothing is left to shock him, I was mildly disappointed how Daud recieved little exposition in the main game, but the Knife of Dunwall serves to fix that.As you've probably figured out, you play as Daud and with him you gain access to new abilities and drastic changes to the ones you know. Using Blink while standing still freezes time, and Dark Vision reveals the location of Runes and Bonecharms in place of the Heart. Multiple new gadgets exist as well, from Choke Dust which can be used to blind enemies in a small AOE to Arc Mines which function as a smaller version of the Walls of Light. These gadgets are fun to play around with, and fans of Dishonored will have a great time setting up unique methods to kill enemies with these. The powers I found to be underwhelming, the only new ability is Summon Assassin, which is a trivial asset in both High and Low Chaos playthroughs and is rarely worth the Runes to buy. Further more, the one thing that disappointed me most in tKoD is the level design, the levels feel ham-fisted and they don't flow as well as they did in the campaign. Some areas are difficult to reach and are more often than not impossible to play through without being detected. This is especially prominent in the last level where you must free captive allies, most often attempting to distract the captors will result in either the death of your ally or your discovery, which also ends in the death of your ally.All quips aside, The Knife of Dunwall has plenty of content to offer, the gadgets are fun, freeze-blinking allows you to effectively plan out your movements and you're given the option to purchase &favors& at the start of a mission, these favors range from somebody simply leaving a Rune somewhere for pickup to a bribed worker leaving the code for a safe on a wall. The story is also pretty good, even if it ends with a cliffhanger. Despite my own personal disappointments, The Knife of Dunwall is a DLC I'd highly recommend, largely in part because it's only $10 USD, which is dirt-cheap for a Bethesda DLC.
Was this review helpful?
Loading reviews...
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Dishonored - The Knife Of Dunwall
Dishonored - Game of the Year Edition
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website

我要回帖

更多关于 dishonored正版汉化 的文章

随机推荐