功夫熊猫 初二英语作文英语作文

为什么喜欢功夫熊猫电影用的理由的英语作文_百度知道
为什么喜欢功夫熊猫电影用的理由的英语作文
我有更好的答案
Viper and Monkey -- under the leadership of their guru.  当我看见波波(功夫熊猫)时, and his Shifu used that habit and made him the best dragon warrior,我以为他就是只大胖熊猫;t be any hopes for him to become the &dragon warrior&,一定会不顾任何危险努力实现, and the unlikely hero ultimately finds that his greatest weaknesses turn out to be his greatest strengths.
一定要采纳啊.  But before they know it,绝对不可能成为神龙大侠, Master Shifu, the legendary Furious Five -- Tigress, Crane。  ----  【另一种介绍情节的版本】  Kung Fu Panda  It&#39。这是我最喜欢功夫熊猫的地方, Mantis。  But when his teacher Shifu discovered that Paul can do anything if he had his food in front of him. Then, the hard training started by Ps up to Po to defend everyone from the oncoming threat. Can he turn his dreams of becoming a Kung Fu master into reality? Po puts his heart——and his girth——into the task.  但当他的老师发现波波只要面前有好吃的就无所不能了。艰苦的训练就开始了。  I thought that his goal is very simple.  我觉得波波想法很简单,有吃的就行。师父正是利用了他这个嗜好让他成为神龙大侠的。  I learned a lesson from Paul which is when he had a firm goal, he will try to get it no matter what dangers lie in front of him. That's the part that I like him the most.  我从波波身上学到一点就是他认定的目标, and it&#39,s the story about a lazy, irreverent slacker panda, named Po, who is the biggest fan of Kung Fu around., the vengeful and treacherous snow leopard Tai Lung is headed their way..which doesn't exactly come in handy while working every day in his family's noodle shop. Unexpectedly chosen to fulfill an ancient prophecy, Po's dreams become reality when he joins the world of Kung Fu and studies alongside his idolsWhen I first saw Paul, I was thinking that it is just a big and fat panda. There won&#39
采纳率:59%
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
功夫熊猫的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。英语作文大全_公开课:看功夫熊猫2学最鲜活口语_沪江英语
网页版学习工具
时间:5月19日(星期一) 19:00 - 20:00
主讲老师:Bruce老师()
公开课地点:English Activity Room()
(本公开课只有注册用户才能参与,花5秒钟完成)
胖乎乎的国宝熊猫有没有萌到你!
除了阿宝爆笑的耍宝剧情,
让你觉得很亲切的中国元素,
亲情友情师生情谊,
好些个能让你学到鲜活口语的点儿,你注意了么?
【能飞英语-Bruce老师】带大家一起领略最萌,最鲜活的口语!
【老师简介】
能飞英语-Bruce老师 
中文名:蓝瑞清(老师)
北京外国语大学外研社资深培训师。
毕业于广东外语外贸大学交际法英语教学专业,
27年工作经验,长期在英语教学一线。
曾从事于进出口贸易行业,美资企业专职资深口笔译;
1998年创办新概念英文书院,
曾任上海共享教育集团华南区培训总监,
接受其师训服务的外语培训机构多达1000多家,培训人次达10000多人,
对英语教学有独到的见解,对英语学习有很深体会,
尤其擅长从赏析的角度对英语教材进行分析和传递,
其授课风格自然幽默,深入浅出,生动易懂,独创的人文发现新概念英语教学法在全国英语培训机构内有广泛影响。
【课程大纲】
1. 剧情回顾
2. 经典片段欣赏
3. 句中异彩
4. 人物模仿秀
四六级词汇大作战:
本次课程完全免费,您需要做的就是:
请注意!参与本活动须使用沪江全新语音学习软件CCTalk,使用指南如下:
1.&沪江网获得用户名(已是沪江用户的不必注册);
2. 点击网址下载CCtalk软件;
3. 软件安装结束后,输入沪江网的用户名和密码登陆CCtalk;
4. 点击下图中用红圈标注的&学习中心&;
5. 找到&English Activity Room&位置,点击进入;
6. 讲座期间进入English Activity Room后,如果想发言,请点击下图中的&举手&(蓝色按钮),被主持人选中后就可以发言。说话的时候可以看到麦克进度条在随麦克声音发生变化,别人说话也可以看到耳机或扬声器的进度条在变化。
山东女孩因被诈骗电话,骗走上大学的费用9900元,伤心欲绝,郁结于心,最新导致心脏骤停。虽经医院全力抢救,但仍不幸离世。您遭遇过电信诈骗吗?骗子的信息从何而来。Coery 也会聊聊美国也有的电信诈骗。功夫熊猫英文简介_百度知道
功夫熊猫英文简介
in a fortuitous opportunity to be master oogway chosen as the Dragon warrior。浣熊大师原本对阿宝心存疑虑,打败了师门叛徒大龙. The raccoon master originally to Po doubts,后来看到了阿宝的潜质,精心教授武艺. A Bao the duck father under the direction, grasp the dragon scroll, then see Po potential, carefully professor Wu Yi,领悟了神龙秘籍, defeated the dragon door division traitor, protecting and Pinggu.熊猫阿宝一心向往功夫,在一个偶然的机会下被乌龟大师选为神龙大侠。阿宝在鸭子爸爸的点拨下以下是我的答案;Panda Po longing for the Kung Fu
采纳率:84%
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
功夫熊猫的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。关于熊猫的英语作文,要介绍熊猫吃什么,住在哪里,
关于熊猫的英语作文,要介绍熊猫吃什么,住在哪里,
有关熊猫的英语作文1, Panda—the National Treasure  Panda is one of the scarcest animals. People in the world like it very much. There used to be many pandas in China long ago. As the balance of nature was destroyed and the weather was getting warmer and warmer, pandas became less. But at present, the number of pandas is increasing year by year. There are now so many pandas that some are being sent to other countries so that people there can enjoy them.  Nowadays, the biggest nature park for panda in China is in Sichuan. There is a research centre for nature and wild life there. Scientists hope that one day they will have enough pandas to be set free and let them live in the wild again.,2,The giant panda is known as the national treasure of China. The panda was a kind of ordinary animal in China long ago. However, for some reasons, too many of them have been killed. So the number of them is falling quickly.At present people are taking an important measure to save pandas. People want to find a home for them, and recently, they have set up a nature park for them in Sichuan Province,which is called "Pandas' Home. "There pandas can enjoy their life happily. There is a bamboo forest near the Pandas' Home. So the pandas can find bamboos easily which they like to eat very much.Because pandas are well protected now, the number of them is increasing every year. We hope that one day we will have enough pandas to set them free and let them live in the wild again.Pandas are good friends of man. Man should try to protect them and ]et them live in the way they like!
与《关于熊猫的英语作文,要介绍熊猫吃什么,住在哪里,》相关的作业问题
Pandas living in China's western mountain ravine in eastern edge of the dense bamboo groves,live mysterious "hermit"life.The southern half of China,Sichuan,Shaa
The Giant Panda (Ailuropoda melanoleuca,literally meaning "cat-foot black-and-white") is a bear[2] native to central-western and south western China.[3] It is e
I am called the panda,is country extremely protect animals.I is small,fat,the cry young pig is likely same.Now,I might different before.I have the cyclic body t
我个人的翻译,仅供参考.Giant pandas are China's nationaltreasure.They live in SiChuang province and Gansu province in China.They have black and white fur.Their eyes are bi
Panda has a black and white coat.Adults measure around 1.5 meters long and around 75 centimeters tall at the shoulder.It has a body shape typical of bears.It ha
Panda—the National Treasure Panda is one of the scarcest animals. People in the world like it very much. There used to be many pandas in China long ago. As the
PandasThere are some pandas in the zoo.They look like a bear,but they are not a bear.They live in China.They have a small tail and fat body.They are black and w
The panda is a rare animal,it is very lovable.It is shorter limbs,slow.Its chubby body,face,eyes and a pair of shiny black eyes,beside black,as if wearing a pai
  【功夫熊猫英语作文】  When I first saw Paul,I was thinking that it is just a big and fat panda.There won't be any hopes for him to become the "dragon warrior".  当我看见波波(
等下 再答: 我就发给你 再答: 题目:Panda—the National Treasure再问: 恩 再答: Panda is one of the scarcest animals.As the balance of nature was destroyed and the weather was getting
Panda are cute animals.They live in the forests or the mountains and they eat bamboo for food.The grown-up panda is about from 120 to 190 metres tall.And its we
As we all know panda is the special kind of animal inthe world, which also can be stand for China. The moment we see panda, the words come out immediatly are :
I'm wangNan,a student of No.1 Middle School. I have a gooa friend,Jim.He' an USA girl.We are both in Class Two,Grade Eight.She is 15 years old,one year older th
Sichuan,China has a endangered animal,it is called the giant panda.Giant panda is very cute,body only black and white are two colors,very beautiful.The baby gia
Giant pandas--my favouriteI want to tell you something about my favourite of all the animals,I like giant pandas best.Giant pandas are beautiful black and white
熊猫 熊猫是一种很珍贵的动物,它很惹人喜爱.它四肢较短,行动很慢.它的全身胖乎乎的,面孔上好一对乌黑发亮的眼睛,眼睛旁边黑黑的,好像戴着一副黑色的眼镜,十分可爱.熊猫喜欢在平坦的地面上悠闲地散步,愉快的玩耍.有时抬头望望人民;有时低着头,好现在寻找什么,又像在思索什么.当他高兴时,就在地下翻跟斗,像一个大皮球在地下滚动
奉贤精锐英语邵老师为你Pandas are my favourite animals.In fact,all the people like pands as well.Pandas living in the wild can live for 20 years while the pandas that live
Panpan is a panda from Sichuan Province of China. He is six years old. His favorite food is bamboos. He only likes eatting fresh bamboos. Panpan is both friendl写一篇关于功夫熊猫的英语作文初二水平带中文_百度知道
写一篇关于功夫熊猫的英语作文初二水平带中文
我有更好的答案
More do not want to repeat the storyOr the dream factory has always been the high standard, the most important thing is it in the most simple and easy to understand that the way of a token, that is - there is no shortcut to the world and Cheats, no matter which story or convey the moods, whether the screen or the details
only special is probably the Speaking of modern. Look at the process, appeared frequently Huiyi people laugh, the whole atmosphere is relaxed and go. This film has done very authentic, the only winning Famen is believe in themselves. &nbsp, a little bit by the Westerners did not interpret the feeling, because it really well, the screen exquisite detail, vivid characters vivid, touching story twists and turns
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。

我要回帖

更多关于 功夫熊猫影评英语作文 的文章

随机推荐