笑傲江湖模仿黑人唱歌恐龙人唱歌

(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'笑傲江湖复赛恐龙人出场前一男的唱的英文歌曲是什么_百度知道
笑傲江湖复赛恐龙人出场前一男的唱的英文歌曲是什么
rightall of the men who are out thereall the single ladies wanna know whereSo put your hands up above air and say i'm right hereall of the men who are out thereall the single ladies wanna know whereSo put your hands up above air and say i'm looking for a guy to play the lead in my lifeI't change my mind he&#39Samantha Mumba - I'm experienced all types of re-lationshipsI know what I need so I should just leeveMy dream guy into real life with meI'll have me hookedWhen a guy with intelligence a perfect gentlemenCould be more than a lover be more than a manA guy who could be my best friendI'm right hereall of the men who are out thereall the single ladies wanna know whereSo put your hands up above air and say i'm right hereall of the men who are out thereall the single ladies wanna know whereSo put your hands up above air and say i&#39. rightall of the men who are out thereall the single ladies wanna know whereSo put your hands up above air and say i'm right hereall of the men who are out thereall the single ladies wanna know whereSo put your hands up above air and say i'm right hereall of the men who are out thereall the single ladies wanna know whereSo put your hands up above air and say i'm sure that in good time that Im sure that in good time that Ire here somewhereI know that I could fan out thereDo your dance begin ay wellI sing to a man without a fun cun jobSing to them about makeup with a lot of red dotsShe sum only love physical conduct she needs a lot of makeupLot a six maybe lot put the leaves in your jeansand a dry on your buttI give you lovin're over hereI know they'm right hereI wanna know where could they be over thereno theyre right here I think theyre over thereI wanna know where I think they'm right hereall of the men who are out thereall the single ladies wanna know whereSo put your hands up above air and say i'm right hereWhen a guy who is styled beautiful smileWheres that colone drives a me wildTakes more than just looks to get me shookBut he can'm looking for a guy to play the lead in my lifeI'm Right HereBack in the day I did not knowWhat to look for in my new roadSo I would just settle for guys I should nevaEven have dated but now I know betterBecause I' everydayI me on me off with most like effects like a doneTeredoct this sure is the part I loveall of the men who are out thereall the single ladies wanna know whereSo put your hands up above air and say i&#39
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
bruno mars - locked out of heaven
不是这首啊。。。昨天晚上恐龙人比赛之前的背景音乐,一个男的唱的
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁《笑傲江湖》馮小剛:無厘頭喜劇是鬧劇&做喜劇比唱歌難
&&&&來源:&&&&
&&&&&&字號
  馮小剛幽默調侃引郭德綱爆笑
  本周日(9月27日)晚上9點檔,東方衛視大型素人喜劇節目《笑傲江湖》第二季將無縫接檔《極限挑戰》,為觀眾們帶來升級版“笑果”。在日前舉行的《笑傲江湖》開播新聞發布會上,馮小剛、郭德綱、宋丹丹組成的“綱剛丹”觀察員(諧音“杠杠的”)組合互動熱烈,繼上周調侃郭德綱“老扣肉”后,馮小剛又為其送上新外號“門神”。在談及老本行喜劇時,“小鋼炮”馮小剛又一次語出驚人,稱無厘頭喜劇技術含量低,做喜劇比唱歌難。
  調侃郭德綱像“門神” 擔憂過度消費“小鮮肉”
  《笑傲江湖》第一季觀察員們的逗趣互動曾讓不少觀眾評價“光看觀察員就很歡樂”,而此次第二季的3位觀察員馮小剛、郭德綱、宋丹丹同樣延續了這一風格,互相調侃起來盡顯喜劇功力。發布會現場,當記者拋出3位觀察員中誰顏值最高的問題時,馮小剛的第一反應是“肯定還得看丹丹”,對老搭檔宋丹丹不吝贊美,隨后則接了一句,“老郭也行,貼門上當一門神還是挺好的。”繼上周被馮小剛冠以“老扣肉”的稱號后,自稱“小鮮肉”的郭德綱再遭調侃,引得現場笑聲一片。
  對於當下觀眾熱衷於追捧“小鮮肉”的現象,馮小剛一方面非常理解,“像吳亦凡、李易峰他們,都需要好的導演和編劇去發掘他們的潛力,有誠意的電影會讓他們脫胎換骨。”另一方面也不無擔憂,認為很多人純粹是“拿他們在消費”,靠透支“小鮮肉”的人氣為自己圈錢。
  評無厘頭喜劇技術含量低做喜劇比唱歌難
  此次回歸《笑傲江湖》第二季再度擔任觀察員,馮小剛表示自己會拋開導演身份,從觀眾角度去看待選手的表演。當然,作為決定選手去留的關鍵人物,馮小剛對喜劇的偏好引發了大家的濃厚興趣。南北喜劇存在較大差異是一個不爭的事實,對此,馮小剛的態度亦非常鮮明,他將無厘頭喜劇的特點歸納為“呲牙咧嘴,靠夸張的表情強行對觀眾的生理造成刺激”,直言“像一場鬧劇”。此外,馮小剛還談及無厘頭喜劇缺乏他一直推崇的諷刺元素,“沒有直擊人性的弱點。”
  有些出乎大家意料的是,雖然整體上對厘頭喜劇風格“不感冒”,馮小剛卻將周星馳視為最優秀的喜劇演員之一,對其形象也大加褒獎:“全世界的喜劇演員,長得像周星馳那麼帥的不多。”其實個中原因不難理解,周星馳的喜劇常以小人物為主角,搞笑的表象下往往包含了許多小人物的辛酸。此外,葛優、黃渤、徐崢、郭德綱等也是馮小剛頗為欣賞的喜劇演員,在他看來,優秀的喜劇演員是種稀缺資源,“一個時代可能有幾十個‘小鮮肉’,但不可能有幾十個優秀的喜劇演員。”同為《笑傲江湖》第二季的觀察員,雖然此前曾對郭德綱的顏值屢加調侃,馮小剛在言談間毫不掩飾對其才華的贊譽:“郭德綱張嘴就是一個包袱,是一個喜劇‘天才’。”
  近年來,綜藝熒屏上歌唱類節目大行其道,喜劇類節目雖屢有佳作,卻並不強勢。馮小剛頗有些感慨:“觀眾對好聽的歌曲被拿出來翻唱不反感。但是喜劇作品一直要有新的創意。”一個好的喜劇作品讓觀眾笑過后,再找其他人重新演一遍可能笑果就不那麼強了。對此,馮小剛的感受是:“做喜劇比唱歌要難。”
(責編:曾璐、羅帥)
善意回帖,理性發言!
使用其他賬號登錄:
恭喜你,發表成功!
請牢記你的用戶名:,密碼:,立即進入修改密碼。
s后自動返回
5s后自動返回
恭喜你,發表成功!
5s后自動返回
最新評論熱門評論
本網報道| 人民視頻
湘江評論|湖湘財經