求百朗英语听力风暴2014最新高考英语听力强化训练提升版第四辑

英语听力模拟试题(九)
听下面5段对话。每段对话后有一个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置。听完每段对话后,你都有10秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话仅读一遍。1. What is the womantrying to do?
A. Read a book.
B. Watch a movie.
C. Work on thecomputer.2. When will the girllearn how to surf?
A. In 5 years.
B. In 10 years.
C. In 15 years.3. Why is the woman inTexas?
A. For fun.
B. For business.
C. For study.4. What are thespeakers mainly discussing?
A. Careers.
B. Health problems.
C. Types of hospitals.5. What does the womanthink of the parrot?
A. He’s funny.
B. He’s quiet.
C. He’s allergic to juice.
听下面5段对话或独白。每段对话或独白后有几个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置。听每段对话或独白前,你将有时间阅读各个小题,每小题5秒钟;听完后,各小题将给出5秒钟的作答时间。每段对话或独白读两遍。听第6段材料,回答第6、7题。6. What is the dog’sname?
C. Luke.7. What is the doglike?
A. Young and fast.
B. Old and loyal.
C. Big and scary.听第7段材料,回答第8、9题。8. What does the womanshow the man last?
A. Jupiter.
B. The North Star.
C. Mars.9. Who might the womanbe?
A. A doctor.
B. A scientist.
C. An artist.听第8段材料,回答第10至12题。10. When did the mansee the bear?
A. At about 9:15 a.m.
B. At about 9:30 a.m.
C. At about 9:45 a.m.11. How did the bearact toward the man?
A. It attacked him.
B. It showed itsteeth.
C. It ran awayquickly.12. What does the manthink of the bear?
A. It isn’t verydangerous.
B. It is a beautifulbrown bear.
C. It often attacksrunners in spring.听第9段材料,回答第13至16题。13. How does the woman feel about rock music?
A. It comesfrom the heart.
B. It’ssomething you have to think about.
C. It nevergets boring.14. What did the woman look like?
A. She hadlong black hair.
B. She woreleather clothes.
C. Shenever wore pants.15. What was the name of the woman’s band?
A. Up YourAlley.
B. TheBlackhearts.
C. Rock andRoll.16. What does the woman suggest in the end?
A. Shedidn’t actually have much influence.
B. Peoplestill don’t understand her.
C. Shestill wants to perform.听第10段材料,回答第17至20题。17. What is the topic of the talk?
A. Badbehavior in schools.
B. Neweducation methods.
C. Makingkids healthier.18. Who isAshanti Branch?
A. Anassistant principal.
B. Thecompany founder of Ergotron.
C. A parentof a student at Montera Middle School.19. According to the radio interview, what isdifficult for students to do?
A. Sitstill in class.
B. Adjustto the new education system.
C. Workindependently on assignments.20. What was thesolution to the problem?
A. More teachers.
B. Shorter class time.
C. Different furniture.录音原文Text 1W: Canyou turn on the lights?M: Well, I’m trying to watch a movie on thecomputer.W: I’mtrying to read my book, (1) but I can’t see a thing.M: I can see better when the lights are off.Text 2M: You were born across the streetfrom Ocean Beach, and you haven’t learned how to surf yet?W: I am only 10 years old. My momsays I can learn when I am 15. (2)Text3M: Are you going to travel while you’re here?W: I’d love to. But tomorrow, the businessmeeting will last all day. Next time Icome to Texas, I want to travel for fun — not for work!(3)Text4 (总结题)W: Dad, I want to be a nurse when I grow up.M: A nurse?Your aunt has been a nurse for 20 years and she loves it. When grandma wasn’tfeeling well, she knew how to take care of her.Text5M: I am really allergic to birds, but I want apet that will talk to me.W: My African grey parrot talks all day long. He even tells jokes. (5) But he’s shy.Text6German
Shepherd:德国牧羊犬,体型高大,外观威猛,机警灵活,具备极强的工作能力,在全世界范围内以军犬、警犬、搜救犬、导盲犬、牧羊犬、观赏犬,以及家养宠物犬等身份活跃。M: Check out my pet! He is a German Shepherd.W: Aw! He’s so cute! What is his name?M: Inamed him Luke, (6) after my favorite movie character, LukeSkywalker!W: Greatname! I’m surprised that you didn’t name him Harry, after your favorite bookcharacter.M: He’s really fast, that’s why I named him Luke. If Ihad an older dog, I would name him Yoda. (6)(7)
W: How old is he?M: Only fourmonths old. (7)Text7W: Let me showyou some things in the sky. Now the telescope is pointed directly at the NorthStar. Put your eye up to it and tell me if you can see it.M: Yes. Wow!W: Beautiful,isn’t it? Now let me move it, and I’llshow you Mars. There. (8)M: I see it! Thistelescope is amazing! Can we see Jupiter, too?W: No.Unfortunately, the earth isn’t in the right position for us to see Jupiterright now.M: That’s OK. I want to be a scientist like you someday.(9)Text 8W: Hello, Mr. Adams. I’m from the National ParkService. Can you tell me when you saw the bear?M: Yes. I startedrunning at about 9:30 a.m. and I saw the bear about 15 minutes later. (10)W: Can youdescribe the bear?M: It looked likea normal black bear. It showed me itsteeth and then walked away. (11)W: Hopefully, thebear ran back into the forest. If the bear is still near the road, we mighthave to kill it. Spring is the season that bears most often attack runners.M: I hope you don’t kill it! It was abeautiful bear. Besides, I heard brown bears are the dangerous ones… (12)Text9Rock and Roll
Hall of Fame:摇滚名人堂是一个西方摇滚乐界成就奖,致力于表彰历史上一些最具知名度、最具影响力的艺术家、制作人以及在一些重要层面通过摇滚乐形式影响整个音乐工业的人。M: Many of us watched the 2015 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction ceremonyin Cleveland on Saturday night. I know I did. I’m here to interview Joan Jett.Welcome, Joan, and congratulations on your honor.W: Thank you!M: So yourbiggest hit was “I Love Rock ’n’ Roll” in 1982. What do you like about rock androll?W: It’sa feeling, an emotion. You don’t think about it. If you start thinking aboutrock ’n’ roll, you won’t get it. That’s when it gets boring.(13)
M: You are also known for making it okay to bea female rocker. You definitely broke some ground there. You were accepted byeven the craziest male rock stars.W: Yeah, I was just being me. I wore black leather and jeans.(14) I had long, blondhair. And I named my band theBlackhearts. (15)M: Three of your albums hit the Top 20 — “ILove Rock ’n’ Roll”, “Album”, and “UpYour Alley”. Your attitude and choices were a major influence on other femalerockers.W: I’mnot done yet. Stay tuned. I can still get on stage, play the guitar, and sing!(16)Text10 (第17题为总结题)standing
desk:站立式办公桌。可用于学校,而且现在,由于越来越多的办公族开始重视久坐的问题,站立式办公桌也越来越受欢迎。
Kids have lots of energy, so sitting in a chairin a classroom all day is really unnatural. One school just made it easier forkids to get healthier while they learn. AshantiBranch, the assistant principal at Montera Middle School in Oakland,California, gave a radio interviewdescribing how hard it is for boys in school to sit still. (18)(19) The school alsohappened to be
they didn’t have enough chairs or desksfor all their students. For some reason, that interview received a lot ofattention. A company called Ergotron, which manufactures “standing desks” that require users to stand up while using them,generously donated some to the school. This match-up couldn’t have been better.At first, the kids didn’t use thestanding desks because they preferred to sit. It was something they had alwaysdone in a certain way. The teachers offered them the choice to sit or stand,and now, the kids have adjusted to the new system. Perhaps this will make thekids become more active in sports and at home. (20) 
 文章为作者独立观点,不代表微头条立场
的最新文章
The people who get on in this world are the people w圣诞快乐:圣诞节的7大传统习俗 Christmas is one of the most beautiful圣诞节到来,顺便跟着小编利用这个时间看看你不知道的那些关于圣诞节的单词吧。the birthday四、预测趋势句式 1. The significance of…cannot be overvalued.Happiness is not something you postpone for昨天,小编给大家介绍了一些有关雾霾的词汇,各地雾霾预警频发,或许,环保并不只是口头讨论的话题,我们真干扰选项类:★动词+about/around/at/back/for74.care about
①在乎,在Good luck is the result of perseverance.好运不过是坚持不懈的结果。英文中,“雾霾”可以用haze表示。“雾霾天气”则可译为hazy weather。例:T“让学生掌握相对完备的中学数学基本知识,为大学数学做好准备!”一句朴实的话语,诠释了苏淳教授对每个中学生的殷“ “solstice”是至,至日,至点的意思。这个词我们不太看到,因为它的意思很特别,表示“the tim上周小编为大家整理了高中的重点词组,同学们都收藏了吗?本周,小编在此基础上做了一定的浓缩,为同学们整理了高考高三英语复习在如火如荼的进行着,同学们的复习效果可谓是冰火两重天,有的同学掌握了英语的学习规“
A goal is a dream with a deadline.目标就是给梦想一个期限。01If you talk to a man in a language he understands, t前面给同学们分享的书面表达的结构性句式还记得吗?文章结构方面包括:开头、结尾、过渡、对比、对照、转折4. Ilearned the value of hard work by working hard.只有真天学网”天之骄子“配音大赛你,敢来挑战吗?亲们:想要看电影吗?想要提高口语水平吗?想要快乐的学习吗?想要Ap谚语是一门语言的精华,是一个民族智慧的结晶。玩味谚语能够让人变聪明,使用谚语能让作文多加分!如果你是喜欢读书的人,一定为自己挑选什么好读物而犯愁,看看《华盛顿邮报》评选出2015年年度1A diamond with a flaw is worth more than a pebble天学网”天之骄子“配音大赛你,敢来挑战吗?亲们:
想要看电影吗?想要提高口语水平吗?想要快乐的学习吗?想要一. 参课对象☆备考年自主招生的学生。二. 课程特色课程体系流程图三. 课程规划科目阶段难很多同学在写作中一味的追求句子的长、难,单词的生僻、高端。殊不知其实写作最高的境界反而是返璞归真,无321. on guard 站岗,值班322. on hand 在场,在手边323. on occasion1一、命题特点01发音清晰,语速正常  高考中听力的语速基本上是每分钟60-70个词汇,跟平时交流的速度一样。241. in other words 换句话说242. in part 部分地243. in particA confident man may turn the trivial into the gr11.Don't study grammar 不要过多学习语法 This rule might sound s161. be fearful of 惧怕162. feel blue 心情不好163. feel freeA true friend is someone who accepts your pas试题回放1:假定你是李华,正在英国接受英语培训,住在一户英国人家里。今天你的房东Mrs. Wilson 不在三、 承接转折句式1. But if…, then… 但如果……,那么……
2. But that?is1The Story Of Life生命的故事 Sometimes people come into your一、英语国家的致谢习俗
在英语国家,“致谢”用语用得极为广泛,大至巨大的帮助、馈赠等,小81. be fed up with 受够了82. be in hospital 住院83. be in s备考策略1. 依据上下文确定答案的法则:从近几年的完形填空题看,近义词或近义短语的测试力度逐渐加强,并成为测The advantage isn’t in running the fastest, but in getThe business world has always had an influence on lang好的文章必须文字连贯,层次清楚,句式富于变化,这些都需要通过句子来实现,因此,句子好坏直接决定文章的1gaokaoluntan欢迎关注天学网!天学网致力于为高中生、高中教师及家长提供最及时、有效的学习指导、知识总结、备考策略及自主招生培训等服务,打造开放的教学交流平台。天学网()官方微博:@天学网。热门文章最新文章gaokaoluntan欢迎关注天学网!天学网致力于为高中生、高中教师及家长提供最及时、有效的学习指导、知识总结、备考策略及自主招生培训等服务,打造开放的教学交流平台。天学网()官方微博:@天学网。求百朗英语听力风暴最新高考英语听力强化训练提升版第三辑_百度知道
求百朗英语听力风暴最新高考英语听力强化训练提升版第三辑
红皮 百朗英语听力风暴(最新高考英语听力强化训练)百朗英语听力风暴Senior3提升版 共有60个MP3音频文件打包百度网盘下载第一节听力原文:text 1W:Would you mind holding the elevator door for me,James?M:Not at all . Those boxes look heavy .Let me help you .W:NO,thanks. they are empty .I can manage them.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
百朗英语听力风暴的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁打开微信扫一扫
孔网客户端
安卓版苹果版扫描下载
当前位置: &
百朗英语听力风暴 : 最新高考英语听力强化训练(提升版)
滚动鼠标滚轴,图片即可轻松放大、缩小
百朗英语听力风暴 : 最新高考英语听力强化训练(提升版)(图1)
百朗英语听力风暴 : 最新高考英语听力强化训练(提升版)(图2)
电&&&&&&话:
开&&&&&&本:16开
页&&&&&&数:310页
字&&&&&&数:
I&&S&&B&&N:7
售&&&&&&价:8.00元
Copyright(C)
孔夫子旧书网
京ICP证041501号
海淀分局备案编号
购物车共有0件商品,合计:0.00元2012百朗英语提升版书高清扫描图dooya
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
百朗英语听力风暴2012年最新高考英语听力强化训练提升版书.jpg
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口

我要回帖

更多关于 百朗英语听力第四辑14 的文章

随机推荐