本帖最后由 TylrDrdn 于
18:57 编辑
请支持正版:
itunes商店链接:
经测试,本软件可以正常使用。
注意需要iOS6.0,6.0以下系统请勿下载。。。
百度网盘链接:
Mcbbs有你更精彩~
帖子永久地址:&<button type="submit" class="pn" onclick="setCopy('MCPE iOS版远程开服及联机工具(需要iOS6.0)\nhttp://www.mcbbs.net/thread--1.html', '帖子地址已经复制到剪贴板您可以用快捷键 Ctrl + V 粘贴到 QQ、MSN 里。')">推荐给好友Minecraft中文论坛 - 论坛版权1、本主题所有言论和图片纯属会员个人意见,与本论坛立场无关
2、本站所有主题由该帖子作者发表,该帖子作者享有帖子相关版权
3、其他单位或个人使用、转载或引用本文时必须同时征得该帖子作者的同意
4、帖子作者须承担一切因本文发表而直接或间接导致的民事或刑事法律责任
5、本帖若有内容转载自其它媒体,不代表本站赞同其观点和对其真实性负责
6、如本帖侵犯到任何版权问题,请立即告知本站,本站将及时予以删除并致以最深的歉意
7、管理员和版主有权不事先通知发贴者而删除本文
貌似不错,试试看
表示没钱买Iphone
蓝牙联机没试过,自己在里面创了个服有人加进来。可是我想进服,按照上面说的做的,版本相同,可是找不到那人服务器的存档
重装了mc 成功进服
<font color="#2551138 发表于
蓝牙联机没试过,自己在里面创了个服有人加进来。可是我想进服,按照上面说的做的,版本相同,可是找不到那 ...
重装了mc 成功进服
好好,我顶一下,正好需要这个
大恩不言谢!!!!!!!!!!!!!
版权所有 不得转载 &
本网站图文非经原创作者同意不得转载或公开传播用Multiplayer for MinecraftPE怎么联机_minecraft吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:996,896贴子:
用Multiplayer for MinecraftPE怎么联机
总之没有被惊艳到啊,不...
内&&容:使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴Multiplayer for Minecraft PE on the App Store
Opening the iTunes Store.If iTunes doesn't open, click the iTunes application icon in your Dock or on your Windows desktop.Progress Indicator
Opening the iBooks Store.If iBooks doesn't open, click the iBooks app in your Dock.Progress Indicator
iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection.
We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To buy and download Multiplayer for Minecraft PE by Innovative Devs, get iTunes now.
Already have iTunes? Click I Have iTunes to open it now.
Multiplayer for Minecraft PE
By Innovative Devs
Game Center
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Description
*** The first and only App which allows you to PLAY AND HOST Minecraft PE online right from your device - no Desktop/PC required! Another world first - play online over WiFi/3G/4G/LTE too or even locally over Bluetooth! ***HOST your own PE servers right from your own device (iPod, iPhone and iPad), no desktop computer required!
No recurring charges, no In-App purchases :-)PLAY on hundreds of public servers, or privately against your friends.
Enjoy online play without having to be on the same wifi. Your crafting is finally set free from having to be on the same wifi. Better still, you can use in game voice chat for free and talk to other players while you play!Play on hundreds of POCKETMINE servers, including special servers only available to users of the app e.g. Mini Games, Temple of Notch, Dungencraft, Legendcraft!- Create/Host your own servers and advertise them on the App for others to join you.- Create/Host private servers, so only friends you've invited can join.- Free in game voice chat. Stevie won't need to learn sign language, all participants can use in game voice chat to communicate.- Server hosts can manage users, with the ability to kick and ban griefers.- Free game to keep you busy while you look for a server to connect to.- Play online using WiFi- Play online using 3G/4G/LTE- Play locally using Bluetooth!No subscriptions, no charges, no waiting for your server to be approved. Finally you can have more than just creepers to keep you company on your Minecraft World.[NOTE: This application requires you to have either the free or paid version of Minecraft PE](If you have any issues, please contact using the email button in the app! We've yet to find anyone who's issue we've not been able to fix!) Disclaimer – This is a third party App, it is not the game MineCraft or affiliated with the game and its makers in anyway.
What's New in Version 1.89
iOS 9 bug fixes
Screenshots
Customer Reviews
Ok but barely worth it
Ok what this app says is true and you can join servers and host them and play online and stuff, but it has lots of issues when joining. Hosting is ok, it didn't work for me once but now hosting is perfect. But joining servers really annoys me. I can only join 30-40% of the public servers and the rest I get no response. And when I'm trying to join private servers half the time the server doesn't even show up even when I'm 100% sure my friend is hosting his server. And sometimes I can see the private server, but when I try to join, I get denied and get no response. And I check my wifi and it's perfect and I check for issues and there are no issues and I do everything the help section tells me to do and wait 4-5 minutes before trying again and it STILL doesn't work. So I have to deal with this crap while my friends are playing together. And when I try to host a private server and tell my friends to join, more than half the time my FRIENDS can't see my server, so now we can barely play with each other. PLEASE FIX THESE ISSUES BECAUSE I DIDN'T PAY 3 DOLLARS FOR THESE DUMB ISSUES!!!
When I got it it was awesome and there was a few glitches but overall good, I want the developers to get the fly command but, it was over awesome when they added muiltiplayer, it was great already without muiltiplayer. Great App!! I recommend it but, please fix the muiltiplayer issue when someone joins they are stuck in air and can't move or do anything. It is a big issue. They app seems to get more glitchier everytime they update the app. Rate for game: 8/10
I REALLY NEED THIS APP TO WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please Please Please make it work for 0.13 because every time I try to go on a server it says Minecraft PE connection error, then gives a set of directions I do them and nothing happens! I restarted my iPad TWICE and deleted the app and got it again, nothing worked! This game takes up a load of data and was expensive for a app. I have a suggestion to anyone considering buying this app, DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY!!
Customers Also Bought
This app is designed for both iPhone and iPad$2.99Category: Version: 1.89Size: 15.9 MBLanguage: EnglishSeller: Innovative Devices UK LimitedCompatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Customer Ratings
Current Version:
4.06241&&&&&705 Ratings
All Versions:
&&&&&32894 Ratings
Discover and share new apps.
Follow us on .
Discover and share new music, movies, TV, books, and more.
and discover new iTunes Radio Stations and the music we love.multiplayer for minecraft pe 用不了,显示无法检测到minecraft_百度知道
multiplayer for minecraft pe 用不了,显示无法检测到minecraft
gamecenter账号已登minecraft也已经开了但是一直显示 not detected
如果是公开任何人都可以进入,包括捣蛋的人(你还是可以禁止他),登入Game Center,那个就是你加入的世界,右边有闪动的Wifi图标。2 全球联机:如果你想建立主机(让别人加入)进入MInecraft。下载(非常抱歉要下载)Multiplayer for Minecraft PE (App store里有,安卓版实在是抱歉我没搜到,确定你有Apple ID,如果是私人模式那必须邀请Game Center朋友.7,这个版本至少在11月23日是最新的)1 wifi.7,找一个你想进的,那个就是主机了;打开Multiplayer for Minecraft PE,下面简介应该是类似Multiplayer for MInecraft PE.6,下面的简介是World on Wifi.5以上应该可以联机。连接成功以后进入Minecraft,在Play里选择世界时应该有个以蓝色字体显示的世界,应该有个以蓝色字体显示的世界,你可以自己试试。),进入Host Server- Add建立新的主机注意可以把你的世界设为公开或私人,设置(options)-建立本地多人游戏主机(Local Server Multiplayer)打开找另一个人来完Minecraft PE,点进去即可联机。(建议使用最新版0,找到你想全球联机的世界进去转到&#47,进入Join Server,右边有闪动的Wifi图标;打开Multiplayer for Minecraft PE,毫无疑问问心无愧举起你的神力食指狂戳那个世界然后你就进去了,然后关闭所有程序。如果是想加入游戏进入Minecraft转到&#470
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
minecraft的相关知识
其他2条回答
删了用多玩我的世界盒子下
请确定你载的不是360手机助手的中文增强版
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您没有登录或者您没有权限访问此页面,可能有如下几个原因
1、本版块为正规版块,只有注册会员才能进入!
2、违法和不良信息举报电话: 转2004