Penmatertial girlKill什么意思

Access denied |
used Cloudflare to restrict access
Please enable cookies.
What happened?
The owner of this website () has banned your access based on your browser's signature (39d28b1ed09678c2-ua98).相关词典网站:Fulfil - definition of fulfil by The Free Dictionary /fulfil
fulfil Also found in: , , .
ful·fill also ful·fil
(fo͝ol-fĭl′)tr.v. ful·filled, ful·fill·ing, ful·fills also ful·fils 1.
effect or make real: fulf fulfilled her dream.2.
To do, perform, or obey (a task or order, for example); carry out.3.
To meet (a requirement or condition); satisfy. See Synonyms at .[Middle English fulfillen, from Old English fullfyllan : full, full; see
full1 + fyllan, to fill; see
fill.]ful·fill′er n.ful·fill′ment, ful·fil′ment n.fulfil (f?l'f?l) or fulfillvb (tr) , -fils, -fills, -filling or -filled1. to bring about the completion or achievement of (a desire, promise, etc)2. to carry out or execute (a request, etc)3. to conform with or satisfy (regulations, demands, etc)4. to finish or reach the end of: he fulfilled his prison sentence. 5. fulfil oneself to achieve one's potential or desires[Old English fulfyllan] ful'filler n ful'filment, ful'fillment nfulfilPast participle: fulfilledGerund: fulfillingImperativePresentPreteritePresent ContinuousPresent PerfectPast ContinuousPast PerfectFutureFuture PerfectFuture ContinuousPresent Perfect ContinuousFuture Perfect ContinuousPast Perfect ContinuousConditionalPast ConditionalImperativefulfilfulfilPresentI fulfilyou fulfilhe/she/it fulfilswe fulfilyou fulfilthey fulfilPreteriteI fulfilledyou fulfilledhe/she/it fulfilledwe fulfilledyou fulfilledthey fulfilledPresent ContinuousI am fulfillingyou are fulfillinghe/she/it is fulfillingwe are fulfillingyou are fulfillingthey are fulfillingPresent PerfectI have fulfilledyou have fulfilledhe/she/it has fulfilledwe have fulfilledyou have fulfilledthey have fulfilledPast ContinuousI was fulfillingyou were fulfillinghe/she/it was fulfillingwe were fulfillingyou were fulfillingthey were fulfillingPast PerfectI had fulfilledyou had fulfilledhe/she/it had fulfilledwe had fulfilledyou had fulfilledthey had fulfilledFutureI will fulfilyou will fulfilhe/she/it will fulfilwe will fulfilyou will fulfilthey will fulfilFuture PerfectI will have fulfilledyou will have fulfilledhe/she/it will have fulfilledwe will have fulfilledyou will have fulfilledthey will have fulfilledFuture ContinuousI will be fulfillingyou will be fulfillinghe/she/it will be fulfillingwe will be fulfillingyou will be fulfillingthey will be fulfillingPresent Perfect ContinuousI have been fulfillingyou have been fulfillinghe/she/it has been fulfillingwe have been fulfillingyou have been fulfillingthey have been fulfillingFuture Perfect ContinuousI will have been fulfillingyou will have been fulfillinghe/she/it will have been fulfillingwe will have been fulfillingyou will have been fulfillingthey will have been fulfillingPast Perfect ContinuousI had been fulfillingyou had been fulfillinghe/she/it had been fulfillingwe had been fulfillingyou had been fulfillingthey had been fulfillingConditionalI would fulfilyou would fulfilhe/she/it would fulfilwe would fulfilyou would fulfilthey would fulfilPast ConditionalI would have fulfilledyou would have fulfilledhe/she/it would have fulfilledwe would have fulfilledyou would have fulfilledthey would have fulfilled
Switch to Verb1.fulfil - "carry out a task"; "execute the decision of the people"; "He actioned the operation", , , , , ,
- come or bring t "He finished the dishes"; "She completed the requirements for her Master's Degree"; "The fastest runner finished the race in just over 2 others finished in over 4 hours", , , , , ,
- pursue to a conclusion or bring t "Did he go through with the treatment?"; "He implemented a new economic plan"; "She followed up his recommendations with a written proposal" - to bring (a necessary but unpleasant task) "Let's get this job over with"; "It's a question of getting over an unpleasant task" - "run an errand" - bring to perfection - "consummate a marriage", ,
- "The scientists set up a shock wave",
- get (something) "I did my job", ,
- c "discharge one's duties"2.fulfil - fill or meet a want or need, , , , , ,
- give what is desired or needed, especially support, "The hostess provided lunch for all the guests" - meet the requirements of or
"This may answer her needs", ,
- "quell my hunger",
- "He fed on the great ideas of her mentor", , ,
- satisfy (thirst); "The cold water quenched his thirst"3.fulfil - meet the requirements or expectations of, , , ,
- satisfy a cond "Does this paper meet the requirements for the degree?", , ,
- be adequate, either in "A few words would answer"; "This car suits my purpose well"; "Will $100 do?"; "A 'B' grade doesn't suffice to get me into medical school"; "Nothing else will serve" - "The grant doesn't cover my salary"fulfilverb1. , , , , , , , , , , ,
He is too ill to fulfil his duties. carry out , , , fail to meet, 2. , , , , , ,
He decided to fulfil his dream and go to college.3. , , , , , ,
After the war, nothing quite fulfilled her.4. , , , , , , ,
All the necessary conditions were fulfilled.fulfill also fulfilverb1. To carry out the functions, requirements, or terms of:, , , , , , .Idiom: .2. To grant or have what is demanded by (a need or desire):, , , , .3. To supply fully or completely:, , , .
????????? ?????????????????? ?????????? ????????splnituspokojitprovéstopfyldet?ytt??ispunitifullnaegja, uppfylla果たす????patenkintas gyvenimuatbilstīstenotizpildītsplni?, vyplni?, nap?ňa?izpolnitiuresni?itiuppfylla????????????yerine getirmekhoàn thànhfulfil fulfill (US) [fʊlˈfɪl] VT1. (= carry out) [+ duty, promise] → ; [+ role] → ; [+ order] → ; [+ plan, task] → , 2. (= meet) [+ condition, requirement] → , ; [+ need] → ; [+ hopes] →
3. (= attain) [+ ambition] → ; [+ potential] → 4. (= satisfy) [+ person] → , to fulfil o.s →
(plenamente)fulfil fulfill [fʊlˈfɪl] vt [+ function] →
[+ wish, desire, ambition] → , Robert fulfilled his dream of visiting China →
la . (= carry out) [+ condition] → ; [+ promise] →
(= satisfy) [+ person] →
[+ order] → fulfil, (US) fulfill vt → ; task, order → ; ambition → ; the prophecy was fulfilled → die
sich; being a mother didn’t fulfil her → sie
im Muttersein keine ; to be or feel fulfilled →
; to fulfil oneself → sich selbst fulfil fulfill (Am) [fʊlˈfɪl] vt (duty, function) → ; (promise) → ; (ambition) → ; (wish, desire) → , ; (order) → to fulfil o.s. → fulfil (ful'fil)
verb – past tense, past participle ful'filled – 1.
to carry out or perform (a task, promise etc). He always fulfils his promises. vervul
????????? ?????????
изпълнявам
t?ide viima
????? ????? ??? ????
fullnaegja, uppfylla ,
izpildīt; īstenot
menunaikan
ten uitvoer brengen , ,
wype?nia?, wywi?zywa? si?
???? ????? ???? ???
a ?ndeplini
fullg?ra, infria
???????? (?????????)
yerine getirmek
履行,完成
виконувати
????? ????? ????? ????
th?c hi?n; hoàn thành
履行,完成 2.
to satisfy (requirements). He fulfilled all the requirements for the job. voldoen
????????? ?????????? ????????
задоволявам
satisfazer
provést, uspokojit
ανταποκρ?νομαι σε, ,
????????? ???? ????
zadovoljiti, udovoljiti
eleget tesz
fullnaegja, uppfylla ;
atbilst (prasībām)
??????????
a satisface
izpolnjevati
zadovoljiti
yerine getirmek
в?дпов?дати; задовольняти
????? ???? ????
?áp ?ng ful'filled adjective (of a person) satisfied, having achieved everything he or she needs to have and to do. With her family and her career, she is a very fulfilled person. vervulde
реализирал се
(u)spokojen?
tyytyv?inen
??????? ???????? ???
ispunjen, zadovoljan
elégedett
fullnaeg? sáttur
realizzato
満たされた
patenkintas gyvenimu, laimingas
apmierinā gandarīts
berpuas hati
som har realisert sine muligheter,
zadowolony z ?ycia
???????????
состоявшийся
uspokojen?
zadovoljen
tillfredsst?lld
??????????? ,
心滿意足的
самореал?зований
tho? m?n ful'filment noun vervulling
??????? ???????? ???????
реализация
realiza??o
naplnění, splnění
die Erfüllung
tilfredsstillelse ; ;
t?ideminek
?????? ???????
postignuce, ostvarenje
beteljesedés, teljesítés
uppfylling, fullnaeging ,
?vykdymas, pasitenkinimas
izpildī? piepildī apmierinājums
memenuhkan , , ,
spe?nienie, wywi?zanie si?
?????????????
splnenie, uskuto?nenie, dokon?enie
izpolnitev
ispunjenje
uppfyllelse, fullbordan
????????????????
履行,完成
виконання, зд?йснення
s? hoàn thành
履行,完成 fulfil begins with ful- (not full-) and ends with -fil (not -fill); the past tense is fulfilled and present participle fulfilling.fulfil →
splnit opfylde
果たす ????
uppfylla ????????????
hoàn thành
Want to thank TFD for its existence? , add a link to this page, or visit .
Link to this page:
Bartholomew and the Executioner with the knife to fulfil the martyr. I clearly understand it now, and I will strictly fulfil my engagement by such acts of assistance and kindness to them as you have described. I dared commit no fault: I strove to fulfil and I was termed naughty and tiresome, sullen and sneaking, from morning to noon, and from noon to night. E and master will, very likely, be watching from the parlour-windows to see that they fulfil his orders. said the Squire, with some disgust at the idea that, in that case, he could not fulfil his threat. washed from within by a constant radiancy of pure thoughts, and from without by a constant basking in the shine of every beautiful and noble and tender thing,--I thought it not unlikely that he might fulfil his dream. If the lands are to my liking, my lord,'' answered De Bracy, ``it will be hard to displ and deeply will I hold myself bound to your highness for a good deed, which will fulfil all promises made in favour of your servant and vassal. Perhaps, leaving Lyvern so hastily, I forgot to fulfil some promise, or to say farewell, or something of that sort. Daae's curious action in going out at that hour had but, as soon as I saw her go to the churchyard, I thought that she meant to fulfil some pious duty on her father's grave and I considered this so natural that I recovered all my calmness. When they had finished Zobeida rose from her seat, and, taking Amina by the hand, she said to her, "My sister, our friends will excuse us if we seem to forget their presence and fulfil our nightly task. Then the King had Ferko brought before him, and said, 'You are accused of being a magician who wishes to rob me of my daughter, and I
but if you can fulfil three tasks which I shall set you to do your life shall be spared, on condition y but if you cannot perform what I demand you shall be hung on the nearest tree. But it did not fulfil its promises of cheap rates, better service, it did little or nothing to improve telephonic apparatus, producing nothing new except the automatic switchboard--a brilliant invention, which is now in its experimental period.
▲fulfil▼
For webmasters:Ionization potential