一首英文rap歌曲男女合作唱的我记的女生唱的部分有New York New York是我看使命召唤11

有首男女合唱的RAP的韩文歌曲,开头就是直接女生轻唱,节奏感很强,叫什么啊_突袭网-提供留学,移民,理财,培训,美容,整形,高考,外汇,印刷,健康,建材等信息
有首男女合唱的RAP的韩文歌曲,开头就是直接女生轻唱,节奏感很强,叫什么啊
来源:互联网 时间: 15:17:41
&&为了解决用户可能碰到关于"有首男女合唱的RAP的韩文歌曲,开头就是直接女生轻唱,节奏感很强,叫什么啊"相关的问题,突袭网经过收集整理为用户提供相关的解决办法,请注意,解决办法仅供参考,不代表本网同意其意见,如有任何问题请与本网联系。"有首男女合唱的RAP的韩文歌曲,开头就是直接女生轻唱,节奏感很强,叫什么啊"相关的详细问题如下:开头直接是一个女生轻唱,中间有个男子RAP,最后就是一段节奏很强的电子乐===突袭网收集的解决方案如下===解决方案1:The Wawa-feat.沈恩珍答:The Wawa-feat.沈恩珍答:IU ,suho的月火水木金土日 累死我了 才找到 把金币给我吧答:2yoon(4minute的许嘉允和全智允)的噩梦 feat btob的郑镒勋 QQ音乐上有 악몽 (feat. 정일훈 Of BTOB)答:썸타(Lil' Something)- 첸 (CHEN) & 헤이즈 暧昧-CHEN&Heize 나 요즘 썸타 썸타 썸타 네 맘을 알 듯 말 &#...答:徐仁国、郑恩地-All For You 梁耀燮、郑恩地-love day 有爱人后想做的事(原唱是RAIN和G NA,有几个版本) trouble maker 许阁-每当响起那首歌 Zia、许阁-i need you Clazziquai-Romeo N Juliet(dream high2中,珍云和智妍唱过) 朴振英、孙佳...答:金泫雅 的 a bitter day (feat 龙俊亨 G.NA)答:搜搜孝琳,她的第一张专辑中的第7首,用qq音乐答:该不会是Mighty Mouth -Good bye 吧 这首歌挺有节奏感撒~而且也是男声Rap 至于是不是女人唱的就不知道 不过声音倒是像女人的~答:junggigo 昭宥-some答:Gary&郑仁《人情味》 绝对没错为您准备的相关内容:
你可能还关注
淘宝折扣专区有一首英文歌,今年的,男女合作的,中间女生唱了很多lalalala_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
有一首英文歌,今年的,男女合作的,中间女生唱了很多lalalala
我有更好的答案
是这首吧 La La La-Naughty Boy ft Sam Smith
采纳率:46%
bigbang fantastic baby
这里有女声么。。。。。。==
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包有一首英文歌是男女合唱的,好像是在唱纽约的_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
有一首英文歌是男女合唱的,好像是在唱纽约的
我有更好的答案
应该是empire state of mind吧,alicia keys 和Jay-Z合唱的,反复重复new york
采纳率:29%
《empire state of mind》
译成 《心灵之国》Jay Z 和Alicia keys合唱的
Empire State of Mind (帝国之心) Jay-Z ,Alicia Keys 唱的
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
男女合唱的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包求10首英文歌名 第一首 女生唱的,前两句是I always need time on my own_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
求10首英文歌名 第一首 女生唱的,前两句是I always need time on my own
求10首英文歌名
第一首 女生唱的,前两句是I always need time on my own.l never thought l need you when l'm cry.这是在迪奥专卖店听到的,不过只听了2句,觉得应该不错。
第二首 只记得副歌部分是We are never ever ever getting back together.这句重复...
呵呵,我觉得确实有些勉为其难,不过真的很想知道这些歌名,希望有人能够帮我。
我有更好的答案
re goneThe pieces of my heart are missing youWhen you'm aloneAnd the bed where you lieis made up on your sideWhen you walk awayI count the steps that you takeDo you see how much I need you right nowWhen you're goneThe pieces of my heart are missing youWhen you're goneThe face I came to know is missing tooWhen you're goneThe words I need to hear toalways get me through the dayand make it okI miss youI're goneThe words I need to hear toalways get me through the dayand make it OKI miss youWe were meant for each otherOut here foreverI know we were yeah~All I ever wanted was for you to knowEverything I do I give my heart and soulI can hardly breatheI need to feel you here with me yeahWhen you're goneThe pieces of my heart are missing youWhen you're goneThe face I came to know is missing tooWhen you're goneThe words I need to hearwill always get me through the dayand make it OKI miss you 第二首Taylor Swift - We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together we are never ever getting back togetherI remember when we broke upThe first time Saying this is itI’ve had enoughCauz like We hadn’t seeneach other in a monthwhen you said you needed space( what第一首Avril Lavigne - When You Are Gone I always needed time on my ownI never thought I've never felt this way beforeEverything that I do reminds me of youAnd the clothes you left are lying on my floorAnd they smell just like youI love the things that you doWhen you walk awayI count the steps that you takeDo you see how much I need you right nowWhen you're goneThe face I came to know is missing tooWhen you&#39?)Then you come round again and sayBaby,I miss you andI swear I’m gonna change Trust meRemember how that lasted for a dayI say I hate youWe break up You call meI love you
Ooooh~We called it off again last nightBut ooohThis time I’m telling youtelling youWe are never ever evergetting back togetherWe are never ever evergetting back togetherYou go talk to your friendsTalk to my friendsTalk to meBut we are never ever ever evergetting back togetherLike… everI’m really gonna miss youpicking fightsAnd me Falling for it screamingthat I’m rightAnd you Would hide awayand find your piece of mindWith some Indie recordthat’s so much cooler than minewooooh~You called me up again tonightBut woooh this timeI’m telling you,I’m telling youWe are never ever evergetting back togetherWe are never ever evergetting back togetherYou go talk to your friendsTalk to my friendsTalk to me (talk to me)But we are never ever ever evergetting back togetherOooh (yeah)Oooh (yeah)Oooh (yeah)Oh oh ohI used to thinkthat we were forever, everAnd I used to sayNever say never(Uhh So he calls me up and hes like‘I used to love you”I mean like.. I’m just..this is exhausting you knowWe are never getting back togetherLike ever )We are never ever evergetting back togetherWe are never ever evergetting back togetherYou go talk to your friendsTalk to my friendsTalk to meBut we are never ever ever evergetting back togetherWe wooohWe wooohYou go talk to your friendsTalk to my friendsTalk to me(talk to me)But we are never ever ever evergetting back together 第四首
The Ting Tings - That's Not My Name Four little words just to get me alongIt's a difficulty and I'm biting on my tongue and II keep stalling keeping me togetherPeople around gotta find something to say nowHolding back everyday the sameDon't wanna be a lonerListen to me oh noI never say anything at allBut with nothing to consider they forget my name(ame ame ame)They call me 'Hell'They call me 'Stacey'They call me 'her'They call me 'Jane'That's not my nameThat's not my nameThat's not my nameThat's not my nameThey call me 'Quiet Girl'But I'm a riotMaybe 'Joleisa'Always the sameThat's not my nameThat's not my nameThat's not my nameThat's not my nameI miss the catch if they throw me the ballI'm the last chick standing up against the wallKeep up falling these heels they keep me boringGetting clamped up and sitting on the fence nowSo alone all the time and ILock myself awayListen to me Oh No!Although I'm dressed up out and all withEverything considered they forget my name(ame ame ame)They call me 'Hell'They call me 'Stacey'They call me 'Her'They call me 'Jane'That's not my nameThat's not my nameThat's not my nameThat's not my nameThey call me 'Quiet Girl'But I'm a riotMaybe 'Joleisa'Always the sameThat's not my nameThat's not my nameThat's not my nameThat's not my nameAre you calling me darlingAre you calling me birdAre you calling me darlingAre you calling me birdThey call me 'Hell'They call me 'Stacey'They call me 'Her'They call me 'Jane'That's not my nameThat's not my nameThat's not my nameThat's not my nameThey call me 'Quiet Girl'But I'm a riotMaybe 'Joleisa'Always the sameThat's not my nameThat's not my nameThat's not my nameThat's not my nameThey call me 'Hell'They call me 'Stacey'They call me 'Her'They call me 'Jane'That's not my nameThat's not my nameThat's not my nameThat's not my nameThey call me 'Quiet Girl'But I'm a riotMaybe 'Joleisa'Always the sameThat's not my nameThat's not my nameThat's not my nameThat's not my nameThey call me 'Hell'They call me 'Stacey'They call me 'Her'They call me 'Jane'That's not my nameThat's not my nameThat's not my nameThat's not my nameThey call me 'Quiet Girl'But I'm a riotMaybe 'Joleisa'Always the sameThat's not my nameThat's not my nameThat's not my nameThat's not my name 第五首Jason Mraz - I'm Yourswell you done done me and you bet i felt iti tried to get you but you're so hot that i meltedi fell right through the cracksand i'm trying to get backbefore the cool done run outi'll be giving it my bestestnothin's going to stop me but devine interventioni reckon its again my turn to win some or learn someand i won't hesitate no more no moreit cannot waiti'm yourswell open up your mind and see like meopen up your plans and damn you're freelook into your heart and you'll find love love love lovelisten to the music of the moment dance and singwe're just one big familyit's our god-intended right to be loved loved loved loved lovedso i won't hesitate no more no moreit cannot waiti'm surethere's no need to complicateour time is shortthis is our fatei'm yoursd-d-do do you do you d-d-do do you want to comescooch on over closer dear I'll whisper in your earOh yes love love love love love lovelove you love love you lovei've been spending way too long checking my tongue in the mirrorand bendin over backwards just to try to see it clearerbut my breath fogged up the glassso i drew a new face and laughedi guess what i'm sayin' is there ain't no better reasonto rid yourself of vanity and just go with the seasonsit's what we aim to doour name is our virtueand i won't hesitate no more no moreit cannot wait i'm yoursopen up your mind and see like meopen up your plans and damn you're freelook into yuor heart and you will find that the sky is yoursso please don'tthere is no need there is no need to complicate'cause our time is shortthis is this is our fatei'm yoursI'm saying i'm yoursMm 第六首Justin Bieber - All Around The WorldYou're beautiful, beautiful, you should know it(You're beautiful, beautiful, you should know it)I think it's time, think it's time that you show itYou're beautiful, beautifulBaby what you doing? where you at? where you at?Why you working so shy? hold it back, hold it backWe're not the only ones doing it like that, yeah, like thatSo DJ bring that, bring that, bring that, bring that backCause all around the world people want to be lovedYeah, cause all around the world, they’re no different than usAll around the world people want to be lovedAll around the world, they’re no different than usAll around the worldYou're crazy girl, crazy girl, you should know it(you're crazy girl, crazy girl, throw some chocolate)Light it up, light it up, so explosiveYou're crazy girl, yeah, yeahBaby what you doing? where you at? where you at?Why you working so shy? hold it back, hold it backWe're not the only ones doing it like that, yeah, like thatSo DJ bring that, bring that, bring that, bring that backAll around the world people want to be lovedYeah, all around the world, they’re no different than usAll around the world people want to be lovedAll around the world, they’re no different than usAll around the worldOnce again, the dr mac do ya back at itJB, Luda!I love everything about youYou're imperfectly perfectEveryone is itching from beautyBut you're scratching the surfaceLost found is never foundCan the DJ please reverse it?In lights we pay for changeLet's make every second work itAny day can work it if you're working with people saying you don't deserve it and don't give inCause hate may win some battles but love wins in the endYou shine just like the sun while the moon and the starts reflect your lightBeauty revolves around youSo you like that?All around the world people want to be lovedAll around the world, they’re no different than usAll around the world (people want to be loved)All around the world (they’re no different than us)All around the world (people want to be loved)All around the world (they’re no different than us)All around the world第九首Alison Krauss - The Smile On Your Face It's amazing how you can speak right to my heartWithout saying a word you can light up the darkTry as I may I could never explainWhat I hear when you don't say a thingThe smile on your face lets me know that you need meThere's a truth in your eyes sayin' you'll never leave meThe touch of your hand says you'll catch me if ever I fallYou say it best when you say nothing at allAll day long I can hear people talking out loudBut when you hold me near you drown out the crowdOld Mr Webster could never defineWhat's being said between your heart and mineThe smile on your face lets me know that you need meThere's a truth in your eyes sayin' you'll never leave meThe touch of your hand says you'll catch me if ever I fallYou say it best when you say nothing at allThe smile on your face lets me know that you need meThere's a truth in your eyes sayin' you'll never leave meThe touch of your hand says you'll catch me if ever I fallYou say it best when you say nothing at all 只能猜出这么多了,多少给点分吧!;d need you therewhen I criedAnd the days feel like years when I&#39
采纳率:19%
第一首是艾薇儿的when you're gone第七首 empire state of mind第五首是 i'm yours
1. when you are gone--Avril Ramona Lavigne2. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together--Taylor Swift 3.Niggas In Paris--Jay-Z&Kayne West4.That's Not My Name--The Ting Tings5.I'm Yours--Jason Mraz6.All Around The World--Justin Bieber7.empire state of mind--Jay-z&Alicia keys8.On the Floor--Jennifer Lopez9.The Smile On Your Face--Alison Krauss10.blow me--Pink
第9首应该是When You Say Nothing At All。不过还是非常感谢你!
我说的这个就是when you say nothing at all。不同的名字罢了。你拿我的那个搜一样可以。QQ音乐上也有的。
1.when you are gone8.hold it against me
第八首是On The Floor珍妮弗·洛佩兹唱的,挺好听的,也推荐给你。还有,这首hold it against me也不错。谢谢你哦!
第一 when you are gone-Avril Ramona Lavigne第二 We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together-Taylor Swift 第三 我不是很确定 可能是numb encore-Linkin Park&Jay-z第四 That's Not My Name-The Ting Tings第五 也不太确定I'm Yours-Jason Mraz第六 All Around The World-Justin Bieber第七 empire state of mind-Jay-z&Alicia keys第八 应该是On the Floor-Jennifer Lopez第九 根据你的描述可能是When You Say Nothing At All 比较多版本第十首实在是无能为力啦 抱歉
太感谢你了!谢谢哦!不过第三首好像不是哦,不过没关系,还是很谢谢你!
不用客气拉
1when you re gone
嗯嗯,就是这首,那下面的呢,第二首?
其他3条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包一首歌应该是属于网络歌曲,男女唱的,开头是女的唱的很伤感很凄凉的,中间是男生说唱,结尾又是女的唱,_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
一首歌应该是属于网络歌曲,男女唱的,开头是女的唱的很伤感很凄凉的,中间是男生说唱,结尾又是女的唱,
首歌应该是属于网络歌曲,男女唱的,开头是女的唱的很伤感很凄凉的,中间是男生说唱,我记不起歌名也记不住歌词求歌名,结尾又是女的唱,但是很好听,女的唱的歌词都是那几句很简单的
我有更好的答案
违心分手不爱又何必纠缠别让我放不下别让我忘不掉眼泪之作这么多年
采纳率:40%
呵呵,这种情况太多可,简直大海捞针。最起码歌词要记得
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
网络歌曲的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包

我要回帖

更多关于 使命召唤9 的文章

随机推荐