Otaku Craft
Otaku Craft By IXvmattyvXI
Otaku Craft By IXvmattyvXI
3D Armour WIP Boosted Gear Red Dragon
3D Wepeon Eus Sycthe
3D Weapons Inoris Void
Some of the added ores and ingots
all of the armour sets as of current all craftable bar the last one on right
custom mobs which can fight and carry custom weapons all these are friendly which also have craftable spawn eggs know as rift doors
Loads of swords and always adding new one which are craftable
these weapons all have 3D models for them and most have abilities expect for the chainsaw mystlainn all are craftable
custom foods which are also craftable
148,112 Views, 217 today
41,121 Downloads, 47 today
Get Embed Code
This is a mod based on different animes and it includes weapons, ores, items, food and amours the mod also includes 3D items and some weapons and as time goes on more and more of the weapons will become 3D this will be an on going mod with new items being added all the time. (You may want to also get the craft guide mod as there is alot of crafting and helps with everything.)聽
Some of the animes the mod is based off at current: Highschool DxD, Is this a zombie, Sword Art Online, Heavens Lost Property and many others.聽
Other Anime seriers will enter this as i watch them and if i think the weapons are good enough to go in.
IMPORTANT: When installing a newer version of Otaku Craft you may want to delete the config file and let it build a new one as this may fix some of the problem with it not loading with other mods
A big thank you to Kelco_K22 for his help he helped do most of the textures and most parts of the code.
Hope you enjoy it in all of its animeness :D.
Also big thanks to Konan_ChanX for letting me and kelco use there Skins and TheKiryto for 3D Armours Model.
P.S: Guy's thanks for the suggestion but as i keep saying in my videos i will not be adding weapons from: One piece, Bleach, DragonBall Z, Naruto or RWBY(because the person who helps me do this mod DID THE RWBY one) 聽so will you stop asking for them please聽!!
P.SS; here is a download link to all the crafting recpies in photo form.聽
P.SSS: You can still get the 1.7.2 version from here:
p.s.s.s.s: I am now posting on minecraft forums as well so you guy know its me this is my link to this mod on there聽
Newest Update
4PvMLO-tdQg
1.7.10 Mod review Whats in the mod currently:
wZGyifxKqHw
Lets Play:
RBFXsjQ-e-o
5amfbxKznH8
add the following:New portal for dimmension (the other world key)added new mobs:YuishihoKoro SenseiAsuna AlfhiemAkatsukiAyatoIsseiAsiaFake Wild TigerNymphTail RedBell
Fixed the mob spawning problem nd few other little/huge bugs聽Added the followingFake wild tiger armourBunny Armour (one from tiger and bunny)Added:Magical ruby (fate/stay)Magical sapphire (fate/stay)Added:Intetsu (in extras tab)Laevateinn( Extra's tab)Ser versta (extra tab)Lenka Utsugis God Arc (extra tab)Added:To heavens lost property tabAegis LAegis L Hackand finally added new food聽Dango Sweet (Extra tab and its from Clannad)
V7 file isnt working for some reason on fresh installs of mc, i have put it bck to v6 for now but i am working to best i can to get it fixed
Bug fixes聽stop some of the config problems with other modsalso delete the config for Otaku Craft and let it make a new one
27/09/2015all weapons are craftable bar the strike the blood weapons which now spawn in dungoens along with the soul structure.Alot of new ore added for mulitple animes (check video to see what was added)Added weapons from fairy taleArmours have potion effectsall weapon stats have been changeIkaros skin has been fixedstaffs are working (watch video is see how they are working)
Still 1.7.10聽Added 3 new tabs Chuunbio, twin tail and freezingadded 3d armour (and item Boosted Gear Red Dragon) Highschool dxd Which is a working progress with errorsadded new weapons as followsanit sensei knife (assasstion classroom)Asumraru Katana (Serphe of the end)Freezing Volt WeaponsWave Lance (Twin Tail)Fixed Lion spawnall new weapons are dungeon finds as of now聽Craft recipe fix for howling spear (log Horizon)
updated to 1.7.10added new weapons under the extra tab聽vorn black bowrika umbrellatokha metal spoonkumins staffsatone's staff聽saneo hammerthat all for now
Changed stats on some weapons and dungon loot find so inor void wont spawn as much (hopefully) and changed power out puts for bow's so they are all different (Sinons bow, ikaros bow and ikaros Op Bow) and changed Alstor Craft recipe to聽Key: B-blaze rod 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 BIB聽 聽 聽 聽 聽I-Iron block 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 ILI聽 聽 聽 聽 聽L-lost soul 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽 聽BIB
Prob one of the biggest updates ive done聽Added new tabs (Akame ga kill and Tiger and bunny)Some craft recipes have changed and new ones added to weaponsMost weapons that werent craftable can now be found in dungon chests now Some that have been in for while that are dungon find are(Staff of prayers(Log Horzine)Harutora's mage staff(Extra's)Derfillnger(Extra's)Inori's void(Extra's)all the new stuff:Black rock Dimensionblack rock Iron/steel ore, blocks, and ingots(can be found in Black rock dimension and soul structure)posion Iron/Steel ore ingots(natrual spawning)Hero ore and ingots(natrual spawning)tiger essanse ore and ingot(natrual spawning)red dragon fragment ore聽white dragon fragment orered dragon scale ingotwhite dragon scale ingotmagical dust ore(natrual spawning)Soul Structure Spawner (which can be found in dungons to spawn a structure)items:black rock dimension portal keyAkame's katane (Akame ga kill craft)Anneal blade (SAO Dungon spawn)blazer blade/ blazer blade charged(Spawn only)ebon dagger(SAO dungon spawn)excalibur(SAO dungon spawn)incurso spear(Akame ga kill craft)kamitsu G4(SAO dungon spawn)kara kurenai(SAO dungon spawn)Kirito's sister's katana(SAO dungon spawn)liberator(SAO dungon spawn)shadow dagger(SAO dungon spawn)Sinon' Long bow (SAO craft)tatsumi incurso sword(Akame ga kill dungon spawn)tatsumi normal sword (Akame ga kill craft)tyrant dragon Has 3D Model(SAO dungon spawn)yurikar's Staff(in Extras tab spawn only)Black Rock Cannon Has 3D Model(Black Rock Shooter Craft)To make BRC (have to make 3 parts Handle, Trigger and barrel)Beast Souls (drops from Lion mob)leather belts (Akame ga kill craft)Lionelle's Belt(Akame ga kill craft)聽New MobsYuno(craftable egg named 2nd)Minene(craftable egg named 9th)Touma(dungon find (from anime Magical Index))Ayumu(craftable in is this a zombie)Asunua(SAO craftable)Sinon(SAO craftable)Ikaros(Heavens lost property Named Typed Aphla)Enji(Extra craftable)Rentaro(extra dungon find)Xenovia(highSchool Dxd craftable)Akame(Akame ga kill craftable)Lion(egg spawns natrual)
added kill la kill Godrobe Junketsu armour and also added Vanishing Dragon Armour both are craftable
Redone the weapon attacks they have all dropped also more craft recipes have been addded for some of the newer weapons and others have changedSerphims katana now need to have 2 blades and hilt made to make it聽and the Following two tabs have been addedFate/stay Night and Log HorizonThe following weapons have been addedBakuyablack excaliburcaliburnenameled ceramic daggerexcilburexclibur mark 2faly catcher rapier howling spearkanshousure kill katanalaevateinnLance of Kaguya (date a live)nehemah (date a live)nyaruko not the medajaliburprudent owl canerapier handleseraphims blade - seraphims handlestaff of prayers katana handleRias Germory (Mob)Shiro (No Game No Life (mob))Rift doors for Rias and ShiroDemon slayer聽and final Soul's Scythe
adding the following into the newest updateUpdated to minecraft version 1.7.2Added in 2 more Tabs (One is Black Rock Shooter and other is Kyoukai no Kanata)In Black Rock Tab The weapons that have been added are just swords聽-King saw-Black blade-Dragon Slayer Broadsword-Chariots swordin Kyoukai no Kanata Tab-Kuriyama Bloodsword moved into this tab聽-tained blood-pure bloodalso 2 mobs in this part聽-Kuriyama (friendly)-roge blood warrior (evil mob)3 new items have been added to Sword Art Tab聽-Healing crystal(heals Health and food)-teleport crystal(How to use watch my update vid)-Kirto's long sword (from OVA)2 New items in Shana's tab聽-Midnight lost Child (not fully working sorry)-Alastor (has effects when in your inventory)Another new Friendly mob added to Date A Live with rift door spawn (which means the spawn &egg& can be made) is Tohka(friendly mob)Purple scissor blade has Craft recipe with new parts and so do BakuzanNames have been redone on the two Date A Live weapon So they are now correct聽Most things have craft recpies now except for the stuff in Black Rock Shooter
added the following weapons into the game聽Bakuzan- Kill la KillPurple scissor blade- Kill la KillMix fibre ingot (has no use yet)- Kill la KillTwilight- Mahou sensou聽Blood sword- kyoukia no KanataKoukarin sword- Strike the bloodSchneewalzer wolfin- Strike the bloodSchneewalzer wolfin Gold- Strike the bloodNames may be different just go and check my video so you know which is which and new weapons dont have craft recipes yet
added New 2 more friendly mobs and 2 evil mobs both evil mob drop new items New ore added, Kiba's sword addedKill la Kill armor added with craft recipes craft recipe added for scissor bladenew food added in shana tab3D model for hyir's staffmagical fibre added for Is This A ZombieLife fibre added for Kill la Kill Go to Video for full explain of new items
new update is now out
working on current update more new weapons and some items that were in extra will be getting own tags due to having more than one weapon for its show and this update that is being made is also getting mobs into mod now first one is in and new ores are being working in for some of the weapons.
update is not released new weapons in and a redo on a weapon that has now become 3D and new food added
Working on current update got 2 new 3D weapons in and a new food should have an update out in next few days
Comments :
to post comments.
otaku-craft
1 diamonds
13 downloads
2 comments
0 favorited
Format: Universal Skin 64x32
Model: Steve (4 pixel arms)
2 diamonds
67 downloads
0 comments
1 favorited
4 diamonds
109 downloads
4 comments
2 favorited
3 diamonds
14 downloads
0 comments
1 favorited
ryder906 said
It was Gr8 M8 so I R8 9/8...
Adnan MC said
help please...
lizardman22190 said
O.o What in the world did I just see? It was... good, umm what can I say... Ever thought of doing pa...
I broke down and got it, so far: Bulbasaur, Zubat and a Rattata...
Lorpie - The Pie said
Who is that? Link?...
leea123 said
I cant seem to find the Java Lang extended 64 bit memory holder. do u have a link directly to it? th...
Myra_ said
At the bottom of the launcher window, there's a &Switch User& button. Click that, and then...
enchancedkiller said
Just a little info: all joined alpha testers will get more information via PM tomorrow!
One question...
PineappleOcelot9 said
I can do your avatar, just gimme some details ...
_Solar_Dawn_ said
:Oh, okay, thank you so much!
I haven't used realms yet, so I'll try it out when I get the chance! ...
PineappleOcelot9 said
Hey, welcome to PMC! I hope to see you around!
(BTW I think Dragon Ball Z and anime are awesome )...
RequisiteAltacc said
Isaac, if the OP doesn't understand Portuguese, you're frankly not helping the OP ...
Lexxer said
Ok, I think I understand.
So the problem would be that the command would be executed by all players...
Gealx3 said
Makes complete sense. You may need to understand a tiny bit of redstone before watching but the vide...
enchanced_killer said
It may be one of the mods not loading correctly, I'm not sure though, I'm not very used to mod's..
6,478People Online2,031,111Total Members1,747,459Minecraft Submissions1,481,564,076Total Submission Views288,378,774Downloads
3 diamonds
228 downloads
14 comments
2 favorited
Last updated
Game Version: Minecraft 1.7.10
18 diamonds
398 downloads
22 comments
8 favorited
Last updated
Game Version: Minecraft 1.10
21 diamonds
633 downloads
17 comments
15 favorited
33 diamonds
521 downloads
11 comments
26 favorited
835 diamonds
985,358 downloads
3207 comments
374 favorited
Last updated
2971 diamonds
1,201,710 downloads
3836 comments
1335 favorited
Last updated
Game Version: Minecraft 1.8
/css/style-v-version234.css,/css/editor-v-version234.css[教程] 自己架设个 玩家皮肤控制面板_minecraft吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:1,147,482贴子:
[教程] 自己架设个 玩家皮肤控制面板
楼下开始教如何 自己架设个玩家皮肤控制面板另外服务器招收人拉!RP2、BF3、家具 孤岛生存 应有尽有。服内有大亮建筑师 香港服务器,直连IP。进群索要白名单!QQ群: 欢迎加入!LX开始发教程!
嗯,可以开始了,传授一...
不哭不是人 今夜我们都...
不要跟我说有人发过,我...
楼主求粉呀!
惯例统一回复 1.v社支持...
最近要好多人给给我说怎...
轻松简单的教程,以人气...
跳跃重新执掌300大权也...
满足一下自己的虚荣心!...
CC皮肤镇楼
multicraft。。。。。 ...
首先 各位 phpnow 下载个php+mysql集成环境
度娘狂吃楼大家请关注这个少年回帖 由他教程。
马克。赶上直播
然后开始安装phpnow解压到没有中文的目录里选择Setup(管理员权限运行)第一个选20第二个选50如果出现端口占用 可能为 mssql 或其他 网页服务器
填写root密码 必须记住 安装好后会弹出来 一个网页 上面地址是127.0.0.1且能够打开
好玩的游戏不会腻,
装完嘛 就进用户名root密码你刚刚自己填写的
进去后 自己新建个数据库 以后要用的
新建好数据库 咱再来新建个表 名字为user 是用来储存用户名和密码的
@天空之城TCD 可耻申精
列名 顺序不可变如果游戏名为中文的话整理选gb2312
新建完后应该如下图
然后去下载个我做的网页管理端
丢进phpnow的htdocs目录下
打开config把密码改一下 如果数据库不在本机 把ip改下
最后按照你的皮肤服务器上传 来限制皮肤大小
搞定上述配置后 再来访问下 注册个账号 并登陆 看看是否成功如果成功配置完成
好了 我们转到客户端 如果你那个Mod加入后游戏运行成功了请打开\.minecraft\LainCraft\SkinManager.cfg把skinserver 改成SkinServer = http://你的皮肤服务器ip或域名/upload/*.png
然后。。。。上传个png皮肤试试进游戏后如果能看见 就说明 整个操作完成!没看见@#$%^&*() 我也不知道...
别人能看见否。。
我觉得你这重点部分应该是那位写的软件…最好把帖子改成软件的使用方法,有条理的把这软件的作用和用法介绍一下就会好多了。为什么不让那位自己来发呢,这样也可以方便使用只看楼主功能
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴the-skin-of-notch
The Skin of Notch
145,943 Views, 34 today
18,165 Downloads, 8 today
Get Embed Code
Everyone knows programmers don't wear pants.Also, check these out:
Fixed for Minecraft's latest model format. No more flipped textures!
Comments :
to post comments.
the-skin-of-notch
138 diamonds
589 downloads
102 comments
48 favorited
Format: 1.8+ Only Skin 64x64
207 diamonds
1,283 downloads
85 comments
50 favorited
Last updated
278 diamonds
3,308 downloads
141 comments
90 favorited
124 diamonds
1,222 downloads
45 comments
47 favorited
145 diamonds
1,667 downloads
72 comments
54 favorited
ryder906 said
It was Gr8 M8 so I R8 9/8...
Adnan MC said
help please...
lizardman22190 said
O.o What in the world did I just see? It was... good, umm what can I say... Ever thought of doing pa...
I broke down and got it, so far: Bulbasaur, Zubat and a Rattata...
Lorpie - The Pie said
Who is that? Link?...
leea123 said
I cant seem to find the Java Lang extended 64 bit memory holder. do u have a link directly to it? th...
Myra_ said
At the bottom of the launcher window, there's a &Switch User& button. Click that, and then...
enchancedkiller said
Just a little info: all joined alpha testers will get more information via PM tomorrow!
One question...
PineappleOcelot9 said
I can do your avatar, just gimme some details ...
_Solar_Dawn_ said
:Oh, okay, thank you so much!
I haven't used realms yet, so I'll try it out when I get the chance! ...
PineappleOcelot9 said
Hey, welcome to PMC! I hope to see you around!
(BTW I think Dragon Ball Z and anime are awesome )...
RequisiteAltacc said
Isaac, if the OP doesn't understand Portuguese, you're frankly not helping the OP ...
Lexxer said
Ok, I think I understand.
So the problem would be that the command would be executed by all players...
Gealx3 said
Makes complete sense. You may need to understand a tiny bit of redstone before watching but the vide...
enchanced_killer said
It may be one of the mods not loading correctly, I'm not sure though, I'm not very used to mod's..
6,478People Online2,031,111Total Members1,747,459Minecraft Submissions1,481,564,076Total Submission Views288,378,774Downloads
58 diamonds
10 downloads
23 comments
16 favorited
Model: Alex (3 pixel arms)
24 diamonds
14 downloads
9 comments
7 favorited