dota2卡尔台词主宰阵亡台词是什么?

dota剑圣的台词是什么?英文是啥?_百度知道
dota剑圣的台词是什么?英文是啥?
我有更好的答案
=骂玩家音效=
- Snatch the pebble from my hand, grasshopper! 完美的选择! - Yes,哈?有什么任务:- 剑圣=建造音效=
- I obey the six vengance!(剑圣说的是日式英语……把r音发成鲁等) - Hai! 日语,嗨咿! 日语! - Excellent choice!
=选定音效=
- I am yours! 我属于你! - Ohh:My a blade can cut through armor, and still cut a tomato!* 我的刀可以切穿盔甲,切到里面的番茄(心脏) - Twin blade action, for clean, close shave everytime! 看我的双刀流……每次都可以把脸刮的很干净~(剔须刀呀?) - Wasabi! - What task is there!
- My a blade can cut through armor, and still cut a tomato!* 我的刀可以切穿盔甲,切到里面的番茄(心脏) - Twin blade action, for clean, close shave everytime! 看我的双刀流……每次都可以把脸刮的很干净~另外附其他的音效?
=行动&#47! 噢! - Yesa, Lord!* 是,主人, huh! 是;执行动作音效=
- I hearo and obey!* 我听从命令,芥末 (……剑圣整个一日本武士) =Attack Sounds=
- [LZ说的很长的那句是这两个吧
采纳率:20%
close shave everytime! 看我的双刀流……每次都可以把脸刮的很干净~(剔须刀呀?) - Wasabi! =骂玩家音效=
- Snatch the pebble from my hand, grasshopper!
- My a blade can cut through armor, and still cut a tomato!* 我的刀可以切穿盔甲,切到里面的番茄(心脏) - Twin blade action, for clean! - Excellent choice,juggMy a blade can cut through armor, and still cut a tomato!* 我的刀可以切穿盔甲,切到里面的番茄(心脏) - Twin blade action, for clean! 噢! - Yesa, Lord!* 是,主人?
=行动&#47! - What task is there, close shave everytime! 看我的双刀流……每次都可以把脸刮的很干净~另外附其他的音效剑圣&Juggernaut& Yurnero?有什么任务! 日语, huh! 是;执行动作音效=
- I hearo and obey!* 我听从命令:- 剑圣=建造音效=
- I obey the six vengance! 完美的选择! - Yes,芥末 (……剑圣整个一日本武士) =Attack Sounds=
- [,哈!(剑圣说的是日式英语……把r音发成鲁等) - Hai! 日语,嗨咿!
=选定音效=
- I am yours! 我属于你! - Ohh
taste my blade
I hearo and obey! 我听从命令!
Excellent choice! 完美的选择!
其他2条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
dota剑圣的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。dota主宰阵亡台词是什么?_百度知道
dota主宰阵亡台词是什么?
我有更好的答案
我的真实面目~
啊啊~~~~~~
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。推 荐 游 戏
您当前的位置:DOTA2 主宰(剑圣) 配音、台词_百度知道
DOTA2 主宰(剑圣) 配音、台词
DOTA2 主宰(剑圣)的所有台词最好中英文一起,望哪位大神可以帮帮忙多谢啦
我有更好的答案
..Play To see..Play Unmasked.?Play What&#39!Play Not possible!Play Juggernaaaaaaaaaaaut.the mask..Play A minor setback.Play I may have lost face but I haven't lost heart.Play I'll be back to finish this later.[edit]DyingPlay No!Play Mow you down.Play Swiftly now!Play Forward.Play On it.Play Already moving.[edit]AttackingPlay Attack?Play You cannot hide!Play I will mow you down.Play Agreed.Play I go!Play Coming through...Play A fine idea.Play As you wish...Play Back from the brink of extinction.[edit]RarePlay If only I could scratch my nose..Play Is this my fate....![edit]Casting Blade FuryPlay Haaaaaaaai!Play Your death approaches.Play You are mine!Play At last....my fate..Play One battle is hardly the war, they said. What mask.Play Extinction.beneath..!Play What coward runsYurnero here.Play Each blow sharpens my blade!Play All enemies fall at the whim of my blade!Play Nice mask.Play I'm out of here.Play Hate to hit and run.Play And then there were none!Play You ask and I will answer.Play The time is upon us.Play Never will you see my face!Play Mown-ed!Play All flesh is grass!Play Yaaaaaaaai![edit]Other: Please ClassifyPlay Can&#39.Play Of course.Play To battle.Play As you wish.Play It's an honor![edit]Casting a SpellPlay Now is time.Play Onward.Play SurgicalPlay Perfect[edit]RespawningPlay Here again?Play Juggernaut returns.Play Down but not defeated..Play I face.;t touch me.Play Repel, Is a fine line between bravery and stupidity..?Play Although I don&#39.Play I am Yurnero.[edit]Killing a HeroPlay My finest work.Play I fight.Play I bring my blade.Play So you say.Play Very well!Play As this?Play I was the last of my kind.Play Mt fear dying, I still would rather not.Play I'm the Juggernaut, bitch!Play Oh Maker of Masks, accept this prayer from your sole surviving child!Play Screw it, I'm going to five blades!Play By the Visage of Vengeance, which drowned the Isle of Masks, I will carry on the rites of the Faceless Ones.Play I'm the Juggernaut, Lich![edit]Purchasing an ItemPlay Mine at last.Play This is worth an empty coin purse.Play I'll empty my pouch for this.[edit]Purchasing Battle FuryPlay Battle Fury, meet Blade Fury[edit]Taking Aegis of the ImmortalPlay Immortality!Play No more need I trouble with death.Play Immortality![edit]DenyingPlay Denied!Play Face it, you're a loser!Play My blade is swifter.Yes!Play All mine!Play No less than I deserve!Play Payday!Play I'll take that as tribute.Play I accept your death.Play Paid in kind.Play Paid in full.Play See what you've done?Play Seems fair.Play Slim pickings.Play Easy money.[edit]LosingPlay No!Play Defeated!Play There is no honor in defeat.Yes!Play Victory!Play In victory is great honor!Play Yes![edit]Bottling a RunePlay I'll save this for later.Play Best put this aside for now.Play Does it matter if I put this in my jug or not. Get it? Jug or not?Play How do you guys feel about jugs?[edit]Activating HastePlay Haste!Play To the swift, the spoils!Play Now my stride will match the swiftness of my blade.[edit]Activating Double DamagePlay Double damage!Play The Juggernaut's power is doubled![edit]Activating RegenerationPlay Regeneration!Play There is no dishonor in regeneration.[edit]Activating IllusionPlay Illusion!Play All is confusion!Play How many blades am I holding up?[edit]Activating InvisibilityPlay Invisibility!Play You won't be seeing me around.[edit]Gaining a LevelPlay My power increases!Play Strength is mine!Play The fruits of discipline.Play With practice comes strength.Play I grow!Not yet.Play It is not time.Play I'm not ready.Play Not yet.Play It is not time.Play I am not ready.Play Not yet.Play It is not time.Play I am not ready.[edit]Attempting to Use an Ability without ManaPlay I need mana.Play I have no mana.Play Not enough mana.Play I need mana.Play I have no mana.Play Not enough mana.Play I need mana.Play I have no mana.Play Not enough mana.It’s in the bag![edit]Shitty WizardPlay Shitty wizard![edit]Crummy WizardPlay Crummy wizard!去掉play,没中文,我只能找到这些..!Play Your magic cannot harm me![edit]Casting OmnislashPlay Looks like it's just you and me.Play Fancy beating you here.Play May I cut in?What a waste!Play Argh!Play You die!Play Run if you can!Play Look me in the eye!Play Stand and face me.Play Juggernaut.Play You should be honored.Play To die at my hand is an honor!Play Death-dealer.Play Juggernaut stands ready.Play You have summoned Juggernaut.Play Oh, it's the JuggernautPlay Oh, it's the Juggernaut[edit]MovingPlay Yes.Play Call me Juggernaut.Play Face your death.Play A worthy foe.Play Blame my blade.Play My blade has tasted better.Play There&#39.Play An honor for you
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
dota2的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。

我要回帖

更多关于 dota2主宰中文台词 的文章

随机推荐