Steam上的magic2014 特别版和紫米普通版和快充区别有什么区别

Magic 2014
Discussions
Screenshots
Broadcasts
Magic 2014
Global Achievements
Most popular community and official content for the past week.&
What is the newest Magic the Gather (PC) game ?
Is this the newest game in the series ?
Did they come out with another one after this ?
I think I saw, or read, something about a free2play version though that was quite a while ago and I haven't seen it since.
I have the 2012 and 2013 versions...
General Discussions
ALL 10 Promo Codes / TODOS los Códigos Promo
You need to finish the campaing first and then under the main menu select: Extras, Promotional unlocks, Enter code.
You may need to turn Server-Driven Content located in Help and Options, Settings.
Necesitas terminar la campa?a primero y luego en el&
377 ratings
Magic 2014: All Achievements, Titles, and Personas
Although the game does tell us what to do for each unlock, it doesn't go very into depth. This guide serves to elaborate on the ways to unlock each achievement, title, and persona in game. It will describe the best decks to use for each goal, as well.&
322 ratings
Liliana Vess&
Challenge Completion Guide + Expansion Challenges!
Following this quick and simple guide will allow you to easily complete all of the challenges in SIngle Player! It also includes a few tips and explanations on how each strategy works that will help you get better at playing magic. Now updated with Expansi...&
158 ratings
Chandra Nalaar&
Scion of the Ur-Dragon Mosaic&
Sealed Deck Guide
How do you make an optimal sealed deck in Magic 2014?
A guide for newer and casual players, with card images to follow along and a video walkthrough at the end.&
128 ratings
How I meet your mother?&
Coldlikehell's Guide to Magic 2014 - Complete Challenges
This guide is a complete walkthrough step by step on how to complete each of the 10 challenges in Magic 2014. If you found it useful, please thumbs up =)&
105 ratings
Screenshot
capped it&
Screenshot
Screenshot
Хотел бы я глянуть на её парикмахера)&
Magic 2014: Duels of the Planeswalkers - Sealed Play&
Magic 2014 Steam Promotional booster opening&
PortoHQ Gameplay #028 - Magic 2014: Enfrentando a colonia de Fractius&
Magic 2014 Impressions (Win a Free Copy) - Sarcanis lupus&
В поле зрения: Magic 2014&
Screenshot
Screenshot
Hello White Turtle Rainbow Gamer from Milwaukee, WI
Hi I am brand new to Steam. I have no friends. I am looking for friends, but not sure where to go to &meet& players! I have only played Magic the Gathering with the regular card decks. This is my very time playing on the computer!.
Any tips would be app...
General Discussions
Here are all 10 Promo codes
List of promotional unlock cards
Avacyn’s Glory
====================
Baneslayer Angel
Path to Exile
Knight of the White Orchid
Sunblast Angel
Dearly Departed
Devout Invocati...
General Discussions
Group for active players? Edit: Group for active players!
I had an idea last night: since there so few of us left, maybe we should consider creating a group chat so we can ask each other live if there's anyone available for a game online? What do you guys think?
I made the group, it's public everyone ca...
General Discussions
Anybody still play?
I still play this regularly and am just looking for people to play this game (or any game!) with. Just add me :3
General Discussions
No more content. So sad.
You can help:
View mobile website1 person found this review helpful
Not Recommended
老游戏,卡牌少,去买最新的吧。
老游戏,卡牌少,去买最新的吧。
Did you receive this product for free or were otherwise compensated to write this review?
Do you recommend this game?
Save Changes
Was this review helpful?
View mobile website查看: 2308|回复: 23
steam上的magic duels 怎么样?水深不?
刚入坑,还在打剧情战役,感觉还算良心,不充钱能玩下去不?
本帖最后由 学长失格 于
13:11 编辑
看了下评价挺两极化的
因为魔法风云会有实体牌&&会吸引一些桌游玩家&&自带中文&&所以华语玩家好评居多...
差评主要是在说PVP太依赖氪金&&并且匹配系统貌似有问题&&r3对r14之类的
喜欢同类游戏的话& &我安利一下Duelyst& &同样是steam免费不氪也能玩的很开心&&无非卡牌积累慢些&&但每日任务送金币也不少了&&开卡包橙色紫色概率很高& &还可以分解不需要的牌去合成其它牌& &角色升级了还会送你卡片& &匹配系统也比较亲民
另外附上我的 ID: GloomyApple&&
注册时或者进入游戏后填写在邀请码里& &可以得100金币& &刚好开一个卡包&&
magic duels?那个免费的万智?
万智的风格有了,比万智官方的游戏良心点,但是跟人对战玩了几局就困的想睡觉,节奏太慢了。可能是被炉石惯坏了,明明以前玩实体的时候不觉得慢。
引用第1楼学长失格于 14:37发表的&&:
本帖最后由 学长失格 于
13:11 编辑 看了下评价挺两极化的因为魔法风云会有......
这游戏beta的时候就玩过了,挺有趣,但还是喜欢纯打牌
----发送自
头像被屏蔽
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
magic duels?那个免费的万智?
万智的风格有了,比万智官方的游戏良心点,但是跟人对战玩了几局就困的想睡 ...
mo就没这个问题
像动画和选牌的限定之类的可以在设置里关
开包似乎是不带重的,而且还有收集百分比,不过想要的卡可能在最后一包才开出来
另外组牌的界面不太友好,而且不少人觉得牌还是太少了
匹配有时要等对面看动画,双人则有队友无法沟通和组队的一些问题
不冲钱当然可以玩下去,但要有耐心,说不定还要有运气
我倒是想问问steam上最近出中文的那个无尽之战怎样……看着似乎不错
流畅性奇烂无比,而且又没有限制,完全不想打……
回楼上,infinity wars在线上TCG里是非常有创意而且好玩的了,但缺点是在国内很卡而且攒卡慢……我认为至少值得尝试一下,是否氪金请自行决定。
This version doesn't have the best base game decks.
This version doesn't have the best DLC decks.
This version is still the best Magic The Gathering game to buy on Steam.
How can this be?
Magic 2014 has the best modding community for any of the Magic games on Steam.
You can get all the decks from , 2013, and even a few from 2015 in this game for free. Also, there are lots of other custom decks and custom cards that have been made. If you don't like what the community has made, there are great modding tools to make your own cards/decks. Installation of the mods couldn't be easier, because it is nothing more than drag and drop.
All of the modded decks can be used in online play(assuming your opponent also has the modded deck you are using). There is even an online community focused on playing with modded content, so you will be able to find an opponent, even when using the unofficial content.
The actual gamemodes are more of the same from the previous games in the series. The new gamemode is &Sealed& play, which is a total ripoff and should be ignored after you use your base game plays. Sealed is not enough like the IRL counterpart, to justify actually spending money on those DLC.
There are lots of purely cosmetic DLC, in the form of Foil Cards. They are completely pointless, aside from looking shiny. There is even an option to disable seeing the Foil skins on the cards that other people use, if you dislike their inclusion in the game. There is also a bunch of Deck Key DLC, which is nothing more than &skip the grinding& DLC. The Deck Key DLC should be skipped, as you can just use Cheat Engine, a Trainer, or sharing a gamesave to get all the cards without having to spend money or hours grinding.
The only DLCs that are worth buying are the Expansion Pack, and Deck Packs 1-3, since these are expanding the content of the game. Expansion Pack adds 5 more decks, and adds more content to the base game's gamemodes. Deck Packs 1-3 each add 2 more decks to the game. These 4 DLC give you slightly more than double the number of decks of the base game. Luckily, Stainless Games has given the bundled option of all 4 of these DLC with the base game for a cheaper price than buying them separately. This bundle is called Gold Game, and is going to be the wisest way to purchase this game now.
Magic 2014 is more than just a dumb nerd game. There is a surprising amount of depth to playing, without the need to buy dozens of IRL cards. Easy to learn, hard to master.
之前看了这段+1了一下2014,但是那些mod都下了至今还没装...
流畅性奇烂无比,而且又没有限制,完全不想打……
回楼上,infinity wars在线上TCG里是非常有创意而且好玩 ...
谢了,话说这14年的游戏在s1似乎没什么人讨论……
本帖最后由 【拉麵小妹血淋淋】 于
23:59 编辑
高级版的教学软件 对熟悉规则还是挺有帮助的 95%的规则都用上了但和实体最大的区别就是秘稀稀有度的牌只能放一张在套牌里面 实体是没有这个规则的
13的时候我还会下载自制套牌MOD来玩一些套牌体验体验 比如啥一地炮 集体心智 SNT啥的 毕竟能实操比看着排表脑补直观
PS:补充一下 其实不是太建议氪这个游戏 1是换代快 2是也不算便宜 如果身边有牌店又对万智牌感兴趣的话不如用软件熟悉一下规则后去牌店玩
其实任务不漏,低收益任务刷新掉的话差不多两个子环境间隔时间正好够抽完一个卡组。现在入坑不氪金的话对战基本没法打。
----发送自
不如打实体牌
作为一个真实目的是诱人入实体坑的游戏,我觉得卫生纸已经做得很良心了
豪华版新手入门程序。想花钱玩MTG online,不想花钱玩forge。顺便一提forge的功能真是非常强大,卡组都不用 ...
求最新版FORGE下载地址
infinity war没什么问题,机制上算是不错的。
对战就是另一回事了,前几年基本连不上
& & —— from
(Microsoft RM-)来自: WindowsPhone客户端
玩了几天,真的好良心,现在还有卡包打折,一天任务的钱就够买个包。
任务也好做,我昨天组了个蓝色低费卡组去清放多少个法术的对战任务,居然强行有来有回,今天换红色的,还顺手把两胜的也完成了。估计是没什么人玩,社区任务进度才一点点。
任务也好做,我昨天组了个蓝色低费卡 ...
我一直觉得这游戏除了氪金定价不合理(猜测是为了逼人入实体坑),各方面都挺良心了,尤其是对战电脑接管这点,解决了联网掉线的问题,而且紧跟实体进度,异月传奇和卡拉德许基本上都是第一时间更新的,现在唯一不爽的点就是网络延迟导致点击操作没反馈.
没什么大缺点,打电脑也可以得钱,释放XX法术的任务对战失败也计算在内,不会得重复的卡牌,比分解粉的某游戏良心多了,另外说节奏慢的,这是即使相应机制的问题啊,没什么好黑的,在设置里可以调速度。
MTG不打实体有什么意思
头像被屏蔽
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
本帖最后由 灼眼艾莉亚 于
18:46 编辑
任务也好做,我昨天组了个蓝色低费卡 ...
story mode真鸡儿无聊啊
还有starter deck里常用的各种Guildgate地牌为什么找不到...
别跟实体牌比我觉得挺好挺良心的。实体好玩但你得有钱有闲有圈子。
story mode真鸡儿无聊啊
还有starter deck里常用的各种Guildgate地牌为什么找不到...
原来退过一波卡,地牌倒是能找到一样的,starter deck其他牌倒是找不到了lul