假如你是彼得大帝小时候的庄园,今天查看邮箱时发现你的朋友王丹

扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
求一篇英语作文,好的加分(我的分也不多)假如你叫王丹,你的英国笔友彼得(Peter)在来信中告诉你英国学生有很多空闲时间,并想知道你是怎样度过周末的,请给彼得写一封回信,简单介绍你周末的情况,并告诉他你希望作业少一些,在周末有更多的时间做自己的事,70词左右,
ら点点滴滴393
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
Peter it is said that the United Kingdom student has much free time , you are why spends on the weekend. I need to accomplish my school assignment , take exercise, and go and making up missed lessons. How how about you, live with on the weekend. Hey, I hope also has coming to accomplish school assignment more free time, and acting as self thinking of the thing composing!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
假如你是彼得(pedro).你的朋友乔(joe)邀请你周六和他一起去郊游,但因为你在周六有固定活动所以不能去.根据下表内容给他回一封电子邮件80词左右Saturday activitiesIn the morningPractice the piano with Mr linIn the afternoonvisit my grandparentsIn the eveningdo my homework
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
Dear Joe,I'm eager to go out with you,but I‘m afraid that I can't do that,as I have some Saturday activities to take part in every week.In the morning,I often practice the piano with Mr Lin.In the afternoon,I need to visit my grandparents.In the evening,I have to do my homework.Shall we go for an outing on Sunday instead?If possible,please call me later.Yours,Pedro
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 怎么查看邮箱注册时间 的文章

随机推荐