下载的侠盗猎车手5人不支持wine32怎么回事

如何在 64 位 Ubuntu 15.10 中编译最新版 32 位 Wine 1.7.53_百度知道
如何在 64 位 Ubuntu 15.10 中编译最新版 32 位 Wine 1.7.53
binmakemake install这种情况下;bin&#47:i386 libxcomposite-dev.7:i386 libxcursor-dev:i386 libglu1-mesa-dev.53:i386 libfontconfig1-usr&#47:i386 gstreamer0下载源码包(直接下载地址在此)并解压 tar -xf wine-1,你也可以给配置脚本指定 prefix 参数,Wine 将会安装在$HOME&#47。以普通用户安装 wine:i386 libxshmfence-dev::i386现在切换到 wine-1;usr&#47:i386 libcups2-dev:i386 libpcap0./configure --prefix=$HOME&#47:i386 libdbus-1-dev:i386 libgphoto2-dev:i386 liblcms2-dev:i386 libfreetype6-configuremakesudomake install同样地.&#47:i386 libmpg123-dev:i386 libxi-dev:i386 libgsm1-dev.53 解压后的文件夹:i386 libxinerama-dev::i386 libtiff5-dev:i386 libldap2-dev.10-plugins-base,并输入:i386 libv4l-dev.7;wine:i386 libxxf86vm-dev:i386 libgnutls-dev:i386 libxrandr-dev:i386 libsane-dev:i386 libopenal-dev。sudoapt-get install build-essential gcc-multilib libx11-dev:i386 libcapi20-dev:i386 libncurses5-dev.8-dev:i386 libjpeg-dev,安装如下依赖。然后,所以请检查$HOME/bin在你的PATH变量中;usr&#47:i386 libosmesa6-dev
资深电脑人
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
ubuntu的相关知识
其他1条回答
Wine 不是像虚拟机或者模拟器一样模仿内部的 Windows 逻辑;ppa  2Wine (“Wine Is Not an Emulator” 的首字母缩写)是一个能够在多种 POSIX-compliant 操作系统(诸如 Linux,而是将 Windows API 调用翻译成为动态的 POSIX 调用,Mac OSX 及 BSD 等)上运行 Windows 应用的兼容层.04上安装Wine  1.更新列表  sudo apt-get update  3.安装Wine  sudo apt-get install wine1:ubuntu-wine&#47.添加PPA  sudo add-apt-repository ppa。  下面跟大家分享如何在Ubuntu 14,让你能够干净地集合 Windows 应用到你的桌面,免除了性能和其他一些行为的内存占用
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁wine - creating a 32 bit wineprefix on 64bit system? - Ask Ubuntu
to customize your list.
Ask Ubuntu is a question and answer site for Ubuntu users and developers. It's 100% free.
Here's how it works:
Anybody can ask a question
Anybody can answer
The best answers are voted up and rise to the top
I saw there are similar questions but none helped.
I tried to follow the instructions I found at :
WINEARCH=win32 WINEPREFIX=/path/to/wineprefix winecfg
Can you tell me what 'path to wineprefix' means? I don't understand and don't want to make a mistake.
So, my .wine/drive_c is my wineprefix?
If so, then, is this the command I need to run?
WINEARCH=win32 WINEPREFIX=/home/myname/.wine/drive_c winecfg`
24.8k1570119
What it's asking for is the path to your virtual C: drive, which is called your 'wine prefix'.
When they specifically say the path to the wine prefix, they want the full path to where your virtual C: drive is.
To that end, the same FAQ you're looking at explains what your WinePrefix is, and what the default wineprefix location is:
1.9. Where is my C: drive?
Wine uses a virtual C: drive instead of your real C: drive. The
directory in which this is located is called a 'wineprefix.'
By default, it's in your home directory's .wine/drive_c subdirectory.
(On MacOSX, see the MacOSX Wine FAQ for how to find this.)
See also the WINEPREFIX
if this is set, wine
uses it to find the wineprefix.
24.8k1570119
Your Answer
Post as a guest
Post as a guest
By posting your answer, you agree to the
Not the answer you're looking for?
Browse other questions tagged
Ubuntu and Canonical are registered trademarks of Canonical Ltd.
Ask Ubuntu works best with JavaScript enabled求助,怎样在64位的kali linux上安装32位的wine_百度知道
求助,怎样在64位的kali linux上安装32位的wine
dpkg --add-architecture i386
使用这个命令开启32位兼容模式试试。
知道智能回答机器人
我是知道站内的人工智能,可高效智能地为您解答问题。很高兴为您服务。
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁如题,一台运行 32 位 Linux 的 PC,使用 Wine 模拟运行 Win32 程序,从理论角度上说能否达到和在相同硬件水平的 Windows PC 上直接运行的性能?
你能像美国佬那样说英语嘛?
谢邀&br&&br&答案是:能&br&&br&Wine不是模拟CPU,而是实现Windows API。所以性能有可能更高
谢邀答案是:能Wine不是模拟CPU,而是实现Windows API。所以性能有可能更高
理论上可以,但受制于一些 API 的实现方法问题,实际效果非常悲剧,可能还不如直接安装 VMWare Player 在上面跑个 Windows XP 再运行你的程序。
理论上可以,但受制于一些 API 的实现方法问题,实际效果非常悲剧,可能还不如直接安装 VMWare Player 在上面跑个 Windows XP 再运行你的程序。
已有帐号?
无法登录?
社交帐号登录
一粒尘埃。如何在64位Linux上编译安装32位wine_百度知道
如何在64位Linux上编译安装32位wine
下载源码包 ./configure && make && make install 报错的话,需要什么依赖就安装什么
知道智能回答机器人
我是知道站内的人工智能,可高效智能地为您解答问题。很高兴为您服务。
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询