3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
求一篇英语短文,关于圣诞节的,最好有翻译,30词左右!
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
Christmas is an annual holiday celebrated on December 25 that commemorates the birth of Jesus of Nazareth.圣诞节在每年的12月25日,是用来庆祝耶稣的诞生的.Modern customs of the holiday include gift-giving,Church celebrations,and the display of various decorations—including the Christmas tree,lights,nativity scenes,and holly.Father Christmas is a popular mythological figure often associated with bringing gifts at Christmas for children.现代庆祝节日的方式有:送礼物,上教堂,还有各种各样的圣诞装饰,例如圣诞树、圣诞灯饰、耶稣诞生图和冬青支(圣诞装饰的一种).圣诞老人则是一个十分受人欢迎的在圣诞节送礼物给孩子的虚构人物.(字数可能多了一点,因为不知道你要什么类型程度的,所以就只有这样了,还需要更改的话再说一下下哈~)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码求一篇20分钟的英语短对话(关于天堂或地狱) _ 包头人才网
求一篇20分钟的英语短对话(关于天堂或地狱)
The clock is five minutes slow.The clock is five minutes slow. Thanks for telling me. The clock is five minutes behind.The clock is five minutes fast. 该走了。Well, time to go.Well, it‘s time to leave now. 大约什么时候? About when? 大约几点? About what time? 还来得及吗? How‘s the time? 这句是用于某活动过程中询问“时间怎么样?来得及吗?”How are we doing for time?What‘s the time like? 我没有时间。 I have no time.I‘m really busy now. I don‘t have time.I haven‘t got time.I don‘t have any time. 你得再等5天。 You must wait for five more days.Five more days to go. Only five days left. 怎么花那么长时间? What is taking so long?Why is it so time-consuming? 白白浪费了一整天。I wasted a whole day.I wasted my whole day . 到时间了。Time has come. 时间就是金钱。 Time is money. 表示“时间宝贵”的谚语。Time is golden.Time is precious. 我看了两个小时的电视以打发时间。I killed two hours watching TV. 没有时间了。 Time is up.There‘s no time left. 你有空闲的时间吗? Do you have some free time?Are you free now?Are you available now? 我看时间差不多了。It‘s about time. about time 表示“终于”、“觉得差不多了”。 电脑能帮我们省时间。Computers save us time.Computers are efficient.
(1).We study spoken English so as to make oral communications, so this order of importance of oral English study should be followed: Fluency, Accuracy, and Appropriateness. That is to say, we have to pay more attention to practical communicating ability instead of only laying emphasis on the grammatical correctness. 我们学习口语目的是为了与别人进行交流,所以英语口语中的几个要素的重要次序应为: 流利 - 准确 - 恰当.(2).Try to find some partners practicing oral English together and English corner is a good place as where we may exchange English study experience, widen our sight and improve interest in English. 寻找学伴一起练习口语.英语角是个不错的地方,在那我们不但可以练习口语,还可以交流英语学习经验,开拓视野,提高英语学习兴趣.(3).If English partners are not easy to get, then we have to create an English environment ourselves by speaking English to ourselves. 如果找不到学伴或参加英语角的机会很少,那么也没有关系,有很多种方法可以自己练习口语.比如通过自己对自己将英语来创造英语环境.可以对自己描述所看到的景物,英语口述自己正在作的事情.*(4).This method is very effective and easy to insist on--interpreting Chinese-English novels or books. First we read the Chinese parts and then try to interpret them into English and then compare our interpretation with the original versions in the novels or books so that we can find out the mistakes, shortcomings and progresses in our interpretation. * 这种方法非常有效且很容易坚持---口译汉英对照(或英汉对照)的小说或其它读物.
英语三人情景对话 题目:Will power(意志力) 人物:Mike(M) Danny(C), Tommy(T)---classmates 背景Scene----in the college room Danny is playing a computer game on his laptop. Tommy is sleeping. Mike came back from a morning jogging...
a: hi, mike b: ya, what can i do for you? a: do you know how useful the computer in our life? b: of course i do know it, my major is computer science you know. a: let's discuss about it. b: computer helps us edit our documents....
一次海底远征试图搜索失事的泰坦尼克号上一粒价值连城的钻石,不料找到一幅素描人体画,画的是十七岁的露丝·迪维特·布凯特。在被迫嫁给一个大富豪的途中,绝望的露丝企图跳海自尽,但被杰克救下。于是,她爱上了杰克·唐逊,一位充满自由精神的艺...
(1).We study spoken English so as to make oral communications, so this order of importance of oral English study should be followed: Fluency, Accuracy, and Appropriateness. That is to say, we have to pay more attention to pract...
The clock is five minutes slow.Well, time to go.
返回主页:
本文网址:/view-81770-1.html您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
2015年广东高考英语仿真模拟题(七)附解析.doc 17页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可全文免费在线阅读后下载本文档。
下载提示
1.本站不保证该用户上传的文档完整性,不预览、不比对内容而直接下载产生的反悔问题本站不予受理。
2.该文档所得收入(下载+内容+预览三)归上传者、原创者。
3.登录后可充值,立即自动返金币,充值渠道很便利
需要金币:95 &&
2015年广东高考英语仿真模拟题(七)附解析
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
绝密★启用前
试卷类型:A
2015年普通高等学校招生全国统一考试(广东卷)
英语仿真模拟题(七)
本试卷共三大题,满分135分。考试用时120分钟
注意事项:
1.答卷前,考生务必用黑色笔迹的钢笔或签字笔将自己的姓名和考生号、考场号、座位号填写在答题卡上。用2B铅笔讲试卷类型(A)填涂在答题卡相应的位置上。将条形码横贴在答题卡右上角“条形码粘贴处”。
2.选择题每小题选出答案后,用2B铅笔把答题卡上对应题目选项的答案信息点涂黑;如需改动,用橡皮擦干净后,再选涂其他答案,答案不能答在试卷上。
3.非选择题必须用黑色字迹的钢笔或签字笔作答,答案必须写在答题卡各题目指定区域内相应位置上;如需改动,先划掉原来的答案,然后再写上新的答案;不准使用铅笔和涂改液。不按以上要求作答的答案无效。
4.考生必须保持答题卡的整洁,考试结束后,将试题与答题卡一并交回。
I?语言知识及应用(共两节,满分45分)
第一节?完形填空?(共15小题;每小题2分,满分30分)
阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从1~15各题所给的A、B、C和D项中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。
The London Underground has been known as The Tube since 1890, when the first deep-level electric railway line was opened. It is the?world’s?oldest?underground?railway and the __1__ of the system means there are regular weekend engineering repair work.
However, in most people’s eyes, it is more than just a __2__ system. It is not unusual to see people reading thick books on the tube, __3__ at the door during rush hour. But there is another way Londoners enjoy __4__ on the underground, as poems are scattered around __5__, without a targeted group or a fixed topic.
The project of the poems has been running __6__ since 1986 and achieved great success. Poems appear three times a year, six at a time, two of which are always written by living poets. American writer Judith Chernaik, editor and founder of Poems on the Underground, said the most of them are chosen randomly, either from great poets or from __7__ enthusiasts of English poetry. These poems aim to bring poetry to __8__, and show a wide range of styles. They are classical or contemporary, domestic or __9__.
Love or __10__ poetry, this project “has proved to be an excellent way of introducing poetry, with passengers often wanting to __11__ more,” according to the government organization Transport for London. “This has led to the __12__ of a series of Poems on the Underground books, which is now in its 11th edition.”
This new edition contains poems that have been displayed in __13__ over the years. The poems are __14__ in
正在加载中,请稍后...可以记录推荐数据哦!
收录收藏夹
圣空漫画|佛教小故事:天堂地狱(将士与禅师的对话)
添加到收藏
没有新消息
创建收藏夹
公开(受欢迎的收藏夹将有可能选入站酷精选)
私密(仅自己可见)
下次自动登录
没收到验证码?
下次自动登录
第三方帐号登录