哪里有american ninja warrior issac

Contestants run, jump, crawl, climb, hang, and swing through crazy obstacles as they compete to become the next American Ninja champion.
American Ninja Warrior S09E06 WEB x264-TUSERIE
MKV | English AAC 2.1 | 1.2GB
American Ninja Warrior S09E06 720p WEB x264-TUSERIE
MKV | English AAC 2.1 | 1.6GB
Postes by Manuel Garcia&nbsp on July 4, 2017 in
Contestants run, jump, crawl, climb, hang, and swing through crazy obstacles as they compete to become the next American Ninja champion. Download and Enjoy this tv show exclusively here in TuSerie.COM as well as others in the best quality and from the bests servers. Remember to Visit our Movies website, too.
American Ninja Warrior S09E05 WEB x264-TuSerie
MKV | English AAC 2.1 | 1.18GB
American Ninja Warrior S09E05 720p WEB x264-TuSerie
MKV | English AAC 2.1 | 1.56GB
Postes by Manuel Garcia&nbsp on June 10, 2017 in
Contestants run, jump, crawl, climb, hang, and swing through crazy obstacles as they compete to become the next American Ninja champion.
American.Ninja.Warrior.S09E01.WEBRip.x264-YST
MKV | AAC VBR | 637MB
Postes by Manuel Garcia&nbsp on June 8, 2017 in
American.Ninja.Warrior.S09E01.WEBRip.x264-YST
MP4 | AAC VBR | 213MB
American.Ninja.Warrior.S09E01.720p.WEBRip.x264-TBS
MKV | AAC VBR | 555MB
Postes by admin16&nbsp on May 26, 2017 in
In the first celebrity edition, 9 brave stars tackle the course in the name of charity. Each will be paired with an elite ninja who serves as both coach and cheerleader. The celebrities include Stephen Amell, Erika Christensen, Jeff Dye, two-time Olympic gold medalist Ashton Eaton, Nikki Glaser, Derek Hough, Natalie Morales former New York Yankees outfielder Nick Swisher, and Mena Suvari.
American.Ninja.Warrior.S09E00.Celebrity.Ninja.Warrior.iNTERNAL.HDTV.x264-W4F
MKV | AAC VBR | 457MB
Postes by admin16&nbsp on February 21, 2017 in
“American Ninja Warrior” celebrates the upcoming season with its second annual “American Ninja Warrior All-Stars” two-hour special. Hosts Matt Iseman and Akbar Gbajabiamila along with co-host Kristine Leahy have each selected their dream teams, which will go head-to head on some of the show’s most popular obstacles. Each of the teams is comprised of three competitors including Las Vegas finalists Jessie Graff, Grant McCartney, and Chris Wilczewski. The teams will go head-to-head for bragging rights and the championship trophy. This nail-biting special episode also features five “supersized” skills and obstacles competitions, including a breathtaking Endless Invisible Climb and a Super Salmon Ladder.
American.Ninja.Warrior.S09E00.All.Stars.HDTV.x264-W4F
MKV | AAC VBR | 965MB
Postes by admin16&nbsp on September 13, 2016 in
American.Ninja.Warrior.S08E13.HDTV.x264-W4F
MKV | AAC VBR | 1.08GB
Postes by admin16&nbsp on September 6, 2016 in
American.Ninja.Warrior.S08E12.HDTV.x264-Poke
MP4 | AAC VBR | 1.10GB
Postes by admin16&nbsp on August 31, 2016 in
American.Ninja.Warrior.S08E11.HDTV.x264-CROOKS
MKV | AAC VBR | 1.11GB
Postes by admin16&nbsp on August 23, 2016 in
American.Ninja.Warrior.S08E10.Philadelphia.Finals.HDTV.x264-NY2
MP4 | AAC VBR | 0.99GB
February 2018
Last Episodes:After seven&seasons and countless OHHHHH!!!s&from hosts Matt Iseman and Akbar Gbaja-Biamila, we finally have our first&American Ninja Warrior. Rock-climbing busboy Isaac Caldiero scaled the heights of Mount Midoriyama in last night's ANW&season finale on NBC (it will air again&on Esquire Network at 7&p.m.&EST tonight), and&barely edged out sports cameraman Geoff Britten for the&million-dollar prize.&I will admit having been drawn&to the show by my love of watching people fall down, but like millions, I found myself getting emotionally attached to dozens of parkour instructors, worship leaders,&and guys who live in vans&as they&tried to achieve what seemed&impossible.&(Executive producer Kent Weed likens the previously-unattainable title to the formerly-elusive four-minute mile.)&This season's finals&were legitimately gripping, even before we got ourselves a winner.&
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below
I caught up with Caldiero as he prepared for&a day of press in New York City:&First of all, congratulations.Thank you. Thank you very much.How did it feel, hitting the top of Mount Midoriyama?Tell me about your American Ninja Warrior journey. When did you first see the show? I hate that I just said journey.
So let's talk about training. How do you prepare for American Ninja Warrior? Because you don't really know what you're going to see.Yeah, I mean, you never know exactly what obstacles you're going to get, so you just have to be really well-rounded and prepared for anything that's going to come your way. In the moment when you finally see the course, it's too late to go train, so you just have to be ready.&But most of it, year-round, we're&rock climbing, and developing our grip strength and a lot of our coordination skills. But then a couple months prior to the show, we do a lot of specific ninja training. I built a couple of the obstacles in my parents' backyard as well as just basic gym-type training. Pull-ups, push-ups, cardio, intertwined with rock&climbing and ninja-specific obstacles.Throughout all of your runs, you always seemed very calm. You'd play to the crowds, in a way that made me nervous, because I didn't want to see you mug to the crowd and then fall. How did you stay so cool?&
Can you give our readers some tips on how to quiet your mind? We need some Isaac Caldiero Ninja Zen up in this place.&&you can actually control your heart rate by breathing, so the second you get out of breath, your body pumps tons and tons of blood, and you get fatigued really fast, and you fail physically. So that's one way for me to control my body, and how I don't get fatigued, is through that breathing practice. There's all sorts of different breathing you can do, but just nice and steady breathing, in through the nose, out through the mouth, and just really stay focused on the breathing, even when you're doing difficult moves. Like, in the middle of the obstacle, when you're trying all hard, your body tends to clench up and hold your breath, and that's what causes your heart rate to raise, and then you get more pumped. So if you can try to breathe as much as you can, in the obstacle and in between, then you're bound for success. Your body's not going to give out.&
That's helpful. When you look at a course, what are the obstacles that make you nervous? Is there anything that you see and you go, "Oh, no"?Have you considered life coaching? I would pay you.Is it distracting to have an audience there? Because, you know, rock climbing is&a really solitary endeavor. But on American Ninja Warrior, there's a huge crowd, there are cameras, there are lights, there's pyro. Does that mess with your mind a little bit?&
When you came across the Flying Bars, it looked so effortless. How do you prepare for a thing like that? How do you calibrate your body for the various distances in between the cradles?&
Did I hear you correctly that that happened at four&in the morning?&So, you've won, you've earned yourself a million dollars. How does all this change your plans for the future?&Climb up Space Mountain.One last thing: Do you have any words of advice for aspiring ninjas?&This whole endeavor to me, the main thing that motivated me was...&obviously, everyone wants&a million dollars, or whatever, but that was not the motivation. For me, seeing how everyone had dubbed this competition "impossible," like "this obstacle course is impossible, nobody can do it," for years and years and years, that motivated me. I wanted to be the person to accomplish the impossible. In the end, I want to inspire everyone in the world to find their impossible. Whether it's to lose 100 pounds, or get straight As on your next test, or whatever it needs to be. Whatever is your impossible, you need to find it, and just totally demolish it. That's what I've done, and I want to prove to everyone that they can do that in their own lives as well. Just find your impossible and do it.
Advertisement - Continue Reading BelowSEASON X dates and locations have been announced... SIGN UP NOW!
Get free tickets to be in the live audience when American Ninja Warrior returns with host Matt Iseman!
UPCOMING CITIES AND DATES:
LOS ANGELES, CA: March 6th, 7th, and 8th at Universal Studios Backlot
DALLAS, TX: March 25th and 26th at Fair Park
MIAMI, FL: April 13th and 14th at Bayfront Park
INDIANAPOLIS, IN: April 29th and 30th at Monument Circle
PHILADELPHIA, PA: May 11th and 12th at Richmond Power Plant
MINNEAPOLIS, MN: May 25th and 26th at US Bank Stadium
FINALE LOCATION TBA: June 18th – 24th
The action-packed series follows competitors as they tackle a series of challenging obstacle courses in both city qualifying and city finals rounds across the country. Those that successfully complete the finals course in their designated region move on to the national finals round where they face a stunning four-stage course modeled after the famed Mt. Midoriyama course in Japan. The winner will take home a grand prize of $1 million.
Note: Fans on the WAIT LIST are notified on a first-come, first-served basis as tickets are released.
The minimum age to attend American Ninja Warrior is 12.
TAPING IN LOS ANGELES!
TAPING IN LOS ANGELES!
TAPING IN LOS ANGELES!
TAPING IN DALLAS!
TAPING IN DALLAS!
TAPING IN MIAMI!
TAPING IN MIAMI!
SIGN UP FOR MORE INFOAmazon.com: American Ninja Warrior Season 4: Arthur Smith, Kent Weed: Amazon
Digital Services LLC
American Ninja Warrior
Buy Episode 11
Buy Season 4
Available to watch on .
By placing your order or playing a video, you agree to our . Sold by Amazon Digital Services LLC. Additional taxes may apply.
from $1.99
1. Southwest Qualifying Round Part 1
Athletes across the Southwest get their first chance to take on the World's Most Difficult Obstacle Course.
38 minutes
Release date:
May 20, 2012
from $1.99
2. Southwest Qualifying Round Part 2
Athletes across the Southwest compete for a chance to take on the World's Most Difficult Obstacle Course.
38 minutes
Release date:
May 20, 2012
from $1.99
3. Southwest Regional Finals
The top 30 finishers from the Southwest region preliminary round compete to move into the finals
1 hour, 19 minutes
Release date:
May 21, 2012
from $1.99
4. Midwest Regional Qualifying Round Part 1
Athletes across the Midwest compete to take on the World's Most Difficult Obstacle course
37 minutes
Release date:
May 27, 2012
from $1.99
5. Midwest Regional Qualifying Round Part 2
Athletes across the Midwest compete to take on the World's Most Difficult Obstacle course
40 minutes
Release date:
May 27, 2012
from $1.99
6. Midwest Regional Finals
The top 30 finishers from the Midwest region preliminary round compete for the chance to move into the national finals in Vegas.
40 minutes
Release date:
May 28, 2012
from $1.99
7. Northeast Regional Qualifying Rounds Part 1
Athletes across the Northeast compete to take on the World's Most Difficult Obstacle course
36 minutes
Release date:
June 3, 2012
from $1.99
8. Northeast Regional Qualifying Rounds Part 2
Athletes across the Northeast continue to compete for a chance to take on the World's Most Difficult Obstacle Course. However, only 30 will move on to the Northeast regional finals--and so far only eight have defeated all of the obstacles in Miami, Florida. Will the current world champion of free running be joining the victors? Or will stuntman Luis Moco prove that he has the skills to take on the challenge? See their attempts and more.
37 minutes
Release date:
June 3, 2012
from $1.99
9. Northeast Regional Finals
The top 30 finishers from the Northeast region preliminary round take on an even more challenging course to lock a spot in the Vegas finals.
41 minutes
Release date:
June 4, 2012
from $1.99
10. Northwest Regional Qualifying Round Part 1
Aspiring ninjas across the Northwest land on Venice Beach to compete for a chance to tackle the World's Most Difficult Obstacle Course. Only 30 will move on to the Northwest regional finals, but first they will have to tackle a new obstacle unique to this region--the strength and balance-testing pipe slider! Will David Campbell, who went further than any American in history last year at Mount Midoriyama, get another shot at the title? Or will diabetic-turned-athlete Kyle Cochran be the standout rookie who moves on? Find out!
38 minutes
Release date:
June 10, 2012
from $1.99
11. Northwest Regional Qualifying Round Part 2
Athletes across the Northwest continue to battle it out for the Northwest regional finals.
39 minutes
Release date:
June 10, 2012
from $1.99
12. Northwest Regional Finals
The coast-to-coast search continues as the top thirty competitors from the Northwest preliminary round are narrowed down to just fifteen.
38 minutes
Release date:
June 11, 2012
from $1.99
13. Midsouth Regional Qualifying Round Part 1
Athletes across the Midsouth gather to compete for a chance to take on the World's Most Difficult Obstacle Course.
38 minutes
Release date:
June 17, 2012
from $1.99
14. Midsouth Regional Qualifying Round Part 2
Athletes across the Midsouth continue to compete for a chance to take on the World's Most Difficult Obstacle Course
39 minutes
Release date:
June 17, 2012
from $1.99
15. Midsouth Regional Finals
The top 30 finishers from the Midsouth region preliminary round compete for the chance to move into the national finals in Las Vegas.
1 hour, 17 minutes
Release date:
June 18, 2012
from $1.99
16. Southeast Regional Qualifying Round Part 1
Athletes across the Southeast compete to take on the World's Most Difficult Obstacle Course
38 minutes
Release date:
June 24, 2012
from $1.99
17. Southeast Regional Qualifying Round Part 2
Athletes across the Southeast continue to compete to take on the World's Most Difficult Obstacle Course.
39 minutes
Release date:
June 24, 2012
from $1.99
18. Southeast Regional Finals
The top 30 finishers from the Southeast region preliminary round compete for a spot in the finals.
39 minutes
Release date:
June 25, 2012
from $1.99
19. Las Vegas Finals Part One
The finals begin as 100 competitors take on Stage 1 of the World's Most Difficult Obstacle Course.
39 minutes
Release date:
July 8, 2012
from $1.99
20. Las Vegas Finals Part Two
The finals continue as 100 competitors take on Stage 1 of the World's Most Difficult Obstacle Course.
38 minutes
Release date:
July 8, 2012
from $1.99
21. Las Vegas Finals Part Three
The finals continue as competitors take on the challenge of Stage 1 of the World's Most Difficult Obstacle Course.
39 minutes
Release date:
July 8, 2012
from $1.99
22. Las Vegas Finals Part Four
Competitors continue to take on Stage 1 of the punishing obstacle course in Las Vegas.
39 minutes
Release date:
July 9, 2012
from $1.99
23. Las Vegas Finals Part Five
As Stage 1 comes to a close, eighteen challengers attempt to clear eight grueling obstacles including the Step Slider, Giant Swing and the Spinning Bridge.
36 minutes
Release date:
July 16, 2012
from $1.99
24. Las Vegas Finals Part Six
Top finishers tackle the four stage obstacle course modeled after the famed Mount Midoriyama in Japan.
1 hour, 14 minutes
Release date:
July 23, 2012
Product details
Supporting actors
, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
Season year
, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
Purchase rights
Stream instantly
Prime Video (streaming online video)
Available to watch on .
2 star2 star (0%)0%Share your thoughts with other customersFormat: Amazon Video|Verified PurchaseI'm in love with Season 8 of American Ninja Warrior and wanted to see what came before.
I heard that the first few seasons of ANW were pretty dull so I started watching with the fourth season.
It's fun to see competitors who are now considered All Stars doing some earlier runs, some of which have improved incredibly in the last few years!
If you're a fan and haven't seen the earlier seasons, it's worth the trouble!
Format: Amazon Video|Verified PurchaseI never knew about this show until just a few weeks ago, what an awesome program to showcase peoples drive, ambition, willpower, and character. you don't have to be an athlete to enjoy this show, the character of the contestants is worth the money alone.
Format: Amazon Video|Verified PurchaseNinja Warrior never fails to entertain. First I watched the Japanese originals, with sub titles.
TOO FUNNY.
The US version is more Hollywood, and a differentt experience, but still fun and very entertaining.
I like this show. My 10 year old can't watch enough of it.
Format: Amazon Video|Verified PurchaseThe obstacles look impossible, and I feel bad every single time someone fails.I still watch :-)
It's very entertaining, and I'm completely in awe of the amazing athleticism of the people who can do this.
Format: Amazon Video|Verified PurchaseI love that show I watch it almost every day.
I am so glad that 3 women have made it up the wall, kudos to them.
Format: Amazon Video|Verified PurchaseI give this show 5 stars. Watching strong atheletes do insanely tough obstacles is very entertaining. I like that this show encourages health life style habits and inspiration with all the healthy atheletes.
Format: Amazon Video|Verified PurchaseMy neice loves this show she has special needs and this show makers her light up like the holidays are coming at once. This is the greatest show.
Format: Amazon Video|Verified PurchaseIf you like the show, you will love the series.
Even when my wife and I (who watch this together) know what is going to happen, we still get caught up in hoping for the success of the contenders.
Most recent customer reviews美国忍者勇士 American Ninja Warrior 火星360 - 美剧欧美娱乐资讯
美国忍者勇士 (2009)
American Ninja Warrior
少于5人评分
介绍:《美国忍者勇士》是一档体育娱乐节目,节目总共有6个赛区的比赛,比赛地点设在加利福尼亚的Venice海岸,田纳西的达拉斯,以及弗罗里达的迈阿密,总共有100位选手参加比赛。赢得比赛的选手将获得50万美元的奖金并获得“美国忍着勇士”的称号。
状态:未完结
电视台:G4NBCUSA NetworkEsquire Network
类型:Documentary
Las Vegas Season Finale
Las Vegas - Finals Night 2
Las Vegas - Finals Night 1
Denver City Finals
Kansas City City Finals
Cleveland City Finals
Daytona Beach City Finals
San Antonio City Finals
Los Angeles City Finals