卡钳,指标杆
校准精度,校准精确度
测试端子,测试接线柱
2017huge-crowd strategy是什么意思由沪江网提供。扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
四、从方框中选择适当的单词填空,完成短文.bigger,most,healthier,nearest,great,best,worst,relaxed,time,crowdedDear Tom,I’ve found the best place to be!One months ago,I joined a sports club.Now I feel fitter and __________ and more ______.The exercise machines are the _______ thing.They are the most important part of my exercise program.I spent the most ______ on them,so sometimes an hour.The sports club is the ______ expensive one in town,but it is the ________ to my home,so it is most convenient(方便的).What’s the ________ thing about the sports club?I have to say it’s the changing rooms.Most people work out in the evenings after school or work,so the changing rooms are the most ________ then.We really need ______________ changing rooms.But the sports club is a _______ place to be!You should join it,too.Then we can have fun and get fit together.Bye!Sam
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
healthier,relaxed(注意这个是形容词,前面有MORE表示了比较级)best,time,most,nearest,worst,crowed,(注意这个是形容词,前面有the most表示了最高级) biggergreat整文都是考察比较级和最高级
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
英语的最高级,比较级!calm wild cheap cute late funny friendly hungry big thin red outgoing comfortable popular crowded fun bad/badly good/well many/much far little boring new nice dull creatire quiet near expensive急用啊!会的快答好的多给分!
■■释怀■匼櫆
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
calm,calmer,calmestwild,wilder,wildestcheap,cheaper,cheapestcute,cuter,cutest / cute,more cute,most cutelate,later,latestfunny,funnier,funniestfriendly,friendlier,friendliesthungry,hungrier,hungriestb...
其他类似问题
calm, calmer, calmestwild, wilder, wildestcheap, cheaper, cheapestcute, cuter, cutest / cute, more cute, most cutelate, later, latestfunny, funnier, funniestfriendly, fri...
扫描下载二维码【中考英语】初中英语形容词、副词比较级和最高级
我的图书馆
【中考英语】初中英语形容词、副词比较级和最高级
初中英语形容词、副词比较级和最高级
&&&&&&& 绝大多数形容词有三种形式,原级,比较级和最高级, 以表示形容词说明的性质在程度上的不同。   形容词的原级: 形容词的原级形式就是词典中出现的形容词的原形。 例如:& poor tall great glad bad   形容词的比较级和最高级: 形容词的比较级和最高级形式是在形容词的原级形式的基础上变化的。 分为规则变化和不规则变化。&   规则变化如下:   1) 单音节形容词的比较级和最高级形式是在词尾加 -er 和 -est 构成。   great (原级)&&&&&&&&&&& (比较级)&&&&&&&&&&& (最高级)   2) 以 -e 结尾的单音节形容词的比较级和最高级是在词尾加 -r 和 -st 构成。   wide (原级)&&&&&&&&& (比较级)&&&&&&&&&& (最高级)   3)少数以-y, -er, -ow, -ble结尾的双音节形容词的比较级和最高级是在词尾加 -er 和 -est 构成。  clever(原级)&&&&&&&&&& (比较级)&&&&&&&&&&& (最高级)   4) 以 -y 结尾,但 -y 前是辅音字母的形容词的比较级和最高级是把 -y 去掉,加上 -ier 和-est 构成.   happy (原形)&&&&&&&& (比较级)&&&&&&&&&&& (最高级)   5) 以一个辅音字母结尾其前面的元音字母发短元音的形容词的比较级和最高级是双写该辅音字母然后再加 -er和-est。   big (原级)&&&&&&&&&&&& (比较级)&&&&&&&&&&& (最高级)   6) 双音节和多音节形容词的比较级和最高级需用more 和 most 加在形容词前面来构成。   beautiful&(原级) &&&&&&&&&&&&& (比较级)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (比较级)   difficult&& &(原级)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (最高级)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (最高级)   常用的不规则变化的形容词的比较级和最高级:   原级      比较级       最高级&   good      better      &&&& best&&&&&& many     && more      &&&& &most  much     && more      &&&& &most&         &   bad       worse       && worest     little     &  less      && &&& least  ill        worse       &&&worest         &&   far       farther &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& farthest  形容词前如加 less 和 least 则表示"较不"和"最不"   important 重要 less important 较不重要 least important 最不重要&   形容词比较级的用法:   形容词的比较级用于两个人或事物的比较,其结构形式如下:   主语+谓语(系动词)+ 形容词比较级+than+ 对比成分。 也就是, 含有形容词比较级的主句+than+从句。注意从句常常省去意义上和主句相同的部分, 而只剩下对比的成分。&   Our teacher is&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& we are. 我们老师的个子比我们的高。   It is&&&&&&&&& today than it was yesterday. 今天的天气比昨天暖和。   This picture is&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& than that one.&  这张照片比那张照片漂亮。  This meeting is&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& than that one. 这次会议不如那次会议重要。   The sun is&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& than the moon. 太阳比月亮大得多。  形容词最高级的用法:   形容词最高级用于两个以上的人和物进行比较, 其结构形式为:   主语+谓语(系动词)+the+形容词最高级+名词+表示范围的短语或从句。   She is&&&&&&&&&&&& student&&&&& her class.  她是班上最好的学生。&   Shanghai is one of&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& cities&&&&& China. 上海是中国最大城市之一。   This is&&&&&&&&&&&&& apple I have ever met.&  这是我见到的最大的苹果。&   Tom is&&&&&&&&&&&&& boy in his basketball team.  汤姆是他们篮球队中个子最高的孩子。
&&&& 形容词/副词原级比较基本用法&&&&&& 原级比较由“as+形容词或副词(或再加名词或短语)+as ”构成“原级相同”比较句,表示两者比较;其否定式,即“程度不及”比较句型为“not so(as) +形容词或副词+as”,而且as…as结构前可用just, almost, nearly, quite等表示程度的词修饰
&& 一.形容词或副词的原级、比较级和最高级的测试&& 1.用括号中形容词或副词的适当形式填空  1)This park is much&&&&&&&&&&&&&& than that one. (beautiful)  2)I’m a&&&&&&&& boy in the sun. (happy)  3)Which book is&&&&&&&&& , yours or mine? (thick)  4)My mother drives as&&&&&&&& as my father. (good)  5)Who is&&&&&&&&& than I, he or she? (old) 2.不改变意思,改写下列句型  1)I like chicken better than fish.    I&&&&&&& chicken&&&&&&& fish.  2)Lin Tao is the tallest boy in his class.    Lin Tao is&&&&&&&&&&&&&& any other&&&&&&&& in his class.  3)Science is not so interesting as music.    Science is&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& than music.    Music is&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& than science.  4)This box is 12 kg. That box is 14 kg.    This box is&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& that one.    That box is&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& this one.  5)Mary is 10 years old. Lily is 12 years old.    Mary is&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Lily.    Lily is&&&&&&&&& than Mary. 3.选择填空  ( )1. This book is&&&&&&&&&& that one.    A. not so interesting     B. more interesting than     C. as more interesting as   D. interesting than  ( )2. I think maths is not&&&&&&&& English.    A. easier   B. less easy   C. easy   D. so easy as  ( )3. He is one of&&&&&&&&& in our country.    A. the most popular singer    B. the most popular singers    C. the more popular singers   D. most popular singers  ( )4. -Which do you prefer, vegetables or fruit?      -I prefer fruit&&&& vegetables.    A. to   B. than   C. of   D. and  ( )5. The weather in Beijing is as&&&&&&&& in Shanghai today.    A. wetter than the weather   B. wet as the weather    C. wet than that        D. wet as that、
&& 二.注意几个词组&&& 1. as good as几乎已经,实际上等于,和……几乎一样&&&&&&& He is as good as dead.他跟死了一样。&&&&&& &The second hand geography book is as good as new.这本二手地理书几乎还是新的。&&&& 2. as soon as一……就……&&&&&&&&Please let us know as soon as you arrive in Beijing.一到北京,请通知我们一声。&&&&&&& As soon as she got home, she began cooking.她一到家就开始做饭。&&&& 3. as much / many as多达……,达到……之多,实际上等于,差不多&&&&&&&& Some of the stones even weigh as much as fifteen tons.有些石块甚至重达15吨。&&&&&&&& The number of people who lost homes reaches as many as 250,000.&&&&&&&&&&& 失去家园的人数多达25万。&&&&&&&& That”s as much as to say he was a thief.那无异于说他曾是个小偷。&&&&&4. as far as就……而言,尽……&&&&&&&& As far as I know, he”ll be away for three months.就我所知,他将离开三个月。&&&&&&&& We will help you as far as we can.我们会尽力帮助你。&&&&& 5. as long as只要&&&&&&&& You can go where you like as long as you get back before dark.&&&&&&&& 你去哪儿都可以,只要你在天黑前返回。&&&&&&&& You will be happy as long as I am living.&&&&&&& 只要我活着,你就会幸福。&&&&&&6. as often as每当,每次&&&&&&&& As often as he came, he would stay with us for a time.&&&&&&&&&每次他来,总要和我们呆上一阵子。&&&&&&& The boy always says hello to me as often as I meet him.&&&&&&& 每次我遇见那个小男孩,他总是向我问好。&&&&& 7. as well as和,同,既……又……,不仅……而且……&&&&&&& My parents as well as my elder brother enjoy music.&&&&&&& 我父母亲和我哥哥都喜欢音乐。&&&&&&& He is clever as well as hard working.&&&&&&& 他不仅努力工作而且聪明。&&&&& 8. as…as possible / one can尽可能,尽(某人)所能&&&&&&&&Please sweep the floor as clean as possible.&&&&&&& 请把地打扫得尽可能干净。&&&&&&&&I”ll get back as soon as I can.&&&&& 9.“比较级+and+比较级”表示“越来越……”。&&&&&&& 如: He becomes&&&&&&& and&&&&&&&&& .(越来越胖)&&&&&10."The+比较级…,the+比较级”表示“越……,越……”。&&&&&&& 如:The&&&&&&&&& he is,the&&&&&&&&& he feels.他越忙就越高兴。
&&&& 三. (1)表示倍数有...times as+形容词原级+as的句型。如:&&&&&&&& This garden is&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& as&&&&&&&& as that one.(三倍大)&&&&&&&& This room is&&&&&&&&& as&&&&&&&& as that one.(两倍大)&&&&&&&& (2)half as+形容词原级+as表示“……的一半”。&&&&&&&& 如:This book is half as thick as that one.
1. This box is___ that one.A. heavy than B. so heavy thanC. heavier as D. as heavy as 2 When we speak to people, we should be ' .A. as polite as possible B. as polite as possiblyC. as politely as possible D. as politely as possibly 3 This book is____ that one, but____ than that one.A. expensiveB.
more expensiveC. more expensiveD. as expensive 4 I think the story is not so ___ as that one.A. interesting B. interested C. more interesting D. most interesting 5 His father began to work____ he was seven years old.A. as old as B. as early as C. since D. while21. I think science is _ than Japanese. A. much important B. important C. much more important D. more much important( ) 2 This pencil is___ than that one.^. longest B. long C. longer D. as long ( ) 3 My mother is no ___ young.A. shorter B. longer C. little D. few ( ) 4 These children are ____ this year than they were last year.A. more tall B. more taller C. very taller D. much taller( ) 5 It was very hot yesterday, but it is___ today.A. even hotter B. more hotterC. much more hot D. much hot 6. Mrs Black has got____ instead of getting any better.A. more bad B. a little worse C. much badly D. a lot of worse3( ) 1 When we arrived, we found the meeting room crowded with___ students.A. quite a few B. only a few C. few D. a few quite 2 The house is small for a family of six.A. much too B. too much C. very much D.so 3 Through the window we can see nothing but ____ buildings.A. tall very many B. very many tall C. very tall many D. many very tall 4 -What's your brother like?-He is___.A. a driver B. very tall C. my friend D. at school 5 The jacket was so___ that he decided to buy it. ,A. much B. little C. expensive D. cheapl 6 Our classroom is____ larger than theirs.A. more B. quite C. very D. much4( ) 1 The earth is about____ as the moon.A. as fifty time big B. fifty times as big C. as big fifty times D. fifty as times big( ) 2 Your room is mine.A. twice as large than B. twice the size ofC. bigger twice than D. as twice large as( ) 3 Your room is ___ than mine.A. three time big B. three times big C. three times bigger D. bigger three times( ) 4 His father is____than his mother. ;A. older four years B. as four years older C. four years older D. bigger four years5( ) 1 Maths is more popular than____.A. any other subject B. all the subjects C. any subject D. other subject( ) 2 China is larger than ____ in Africa (^W).A. any other country B. other countries C. the other country J 1%D. any country( ) 3 Tom is stronger than ___ in his class.A. any other boy B. any boys C. any boy D. other boy6( ) 1 When spring comes, it gets____.A. warm and warm B. colder and colder C. warmer and warmer D. shorter and shorter) 2 By and by, ____ students in our class came to like English. A. more and more B. much and much C. many and many D. less and least) 3 At last he began to cry ___.A. hard and hard B. more hard and more hard C. harder and harder D. less hard and less harder) 4 When spring comes the days get ____ and nights ____.A. long B. short C. shorter D. longer71___ I look at the picture, ____ I like it.A. T the more B. T the lessC. T less D. M the more 2 ___ he read the book, ____ he got in it. A. T the more interestingB. T the more interesting C. T the more interested D. M more interested 3 ___ you come back, _____ it will be.A, T the best B. T the better C. F the better D. T better81 I like___ one of the two books.A. the older B. oldest C. the oldest D. older( )2 Which is___country, China or Japan?A. the large B. the larger C. larger D. largest ( ) 3 Of the two cups, he bought .A. the smaller B. the smallest C. small D: smaller9( ) 1 Which do you like ___, tea or coffee?A. well B. better C. best D. most ( ) 2 This work is ____ for me than for you.A. difficult B. most difficultC. much difficult D. more difficult ( ) 3 Which do you think tastes ____, the chicken or the fish?A. good B. better C. best D. well ( ) 4 The Great Pyramid is about 137 metres high today, but it was onceA. higher B. highest C. high too D. more high ( ) 5 Don't you think it ______ not to write the letter?A^^ A. well , B. better C. best D. good10( ) 1 Who jumped____of all? A. far B. farther C. farthest D. the most far( ) 2 Li Lei is___ student in our class.A. tall B. taller C. tallest D. the tallest ( ) 3 The fifth orange is____ of all. Give it to that small child.A. big B. bigger C. the bigger D. the biggest ( )4 Who is---of you three? A. the oldest B. much older C. oldest D. older11( ) 1 Tom is one of ____ boys in our class.A. tallest B. taller C. the tallest B. the tall( ) 2 English is one of____ spoken in the world.A. the important languages B. the most important languages C. most important language D. the most important language( ) 3 Beijing is one of____ in China.A. the largest city r '; B. the large cities C. the larger cities D. the largest cities121. Most of the woods ____ been taken good care of.A. are B. is C. has D. have2 ___ like playing football and watching TV.A. Most boys B. Most of they C. Most boy D. More of they3 ___ are here watering the flowers here.A. Some B. Some of the boys C. Some boy D. Some of boys4 ___ haven't been to American.A. Most them B. Most they C. More of them D. Most of them131 ___ is more beautiful than roses.A. No other flower B. No another flowerC. Not other flower D. Not all flowers 2 The tree is ___ in the garden.A. the taller B. the tallestC. taller than of-all D. tall.3 Mary studies harder in her class.A. as any one B. than any other girl C. than the other D. than anyone141 Which is___, Li Lei or Wu Tong?A. strong B. strongest C. stronger D. the strongest2 Which language is____, English, French or Japanese? A. easy B. the most easy C. the easiest o D. much more easy3 Which is____interesting, science, maths or English?A. more B. the most C. very D. too4 Which city is____, Beijing, Shanghai or Fuzhou? A. beautiful B. more beautiful C. much more beautiful D. the most beautiful5 Which month is____, June, July or August?A. hot B. hotter C. hottest D. the hottest151 Do you have ____ to tell us?A. something new B. new something C. anything new D. new anything2 Mike, I have____to tell you.A. important something B. important anything C. something important , D. anything important3 There is ___ in today's newspaper.A. interesting something B. nothing interesting C. interesting anything D. anything interesting4 -Is Mrs Brown badly ill?-No, ____. Only a little cold.A. quite well B. nothing serious C. not worry D. anything serious) 5 Come here, I have____ to tell you.A. interesting something B. anything interesting C. nothing interesting D. something interesting16( ) 1. I'm not ___ to lift the heavy box.A. short enough B. enough tall C. health enough D. strong enough( ) 2 The girl works hard ___ to pass the exam.A. enough B. too C. still D. yet( ) 3 He has____ to think it over. . A. many time B. times C. time enough D, enough time17( ) 1 "Do you want____A. else anything B. anything else C. other anything D. else something( ) 2 Have you seen ___ in the room?A. anyone else B. else anyone C. anyone other D. everyone else( ) 3 ___ would like to go to the park with me?A. Whom else B. What else C. Who else D. Else who18( ) 1 Wei Fang is only six, but she speaks English____ her mother. A. as good as B. as better as C. as well as D. as best as( ) 2 She was sick yesterday, but she is____ to go to school today. A. enough good B. good enough C. enough well D. well enough( ) 3 This kind of book is-______ for the children to read.A. enough well ' B. enough good C. well enough D. good enough ) 4 -Are you feeling ____?-Yes, I'm fine now.A. quite good B. quite better C. any well D. any better ) 5 This shirt is no good. That one is evenA. better B. worse C. well D. worst19( ) 1 We have never seen___ interesting films.A. such B. such an C. so D. such a( ) 2 Don't read :' books ___ you can't understand.A. such B. as C. as D. as( ) 3 This is____ book___ I'd like to read once more.A. that B. that C. as D. as( ) 4 We haven't seen ____ play.A. so wonderful B. a so wonderful C. such wonderful D. such a wonderful20( ) 1 I M Mary is thirteen. So Mike is the ___ of the three.A. old B. older C. oldest D. the oldest( ) 2 My ____ brother is three years ____ than I.A. elder B. oldest C. older D. elder ( ) 3 His ____ son often go to see him on Sunday.A. eldest B. olderC. the eldest D. the older ( ) 4 He is two years ___ than I.A. elder B. smaller C. younger D. less21( ) 1 I think the book is very____.A. interesting B. interested C. interest D. interests ( ) 2 They were very ____ to see each other again.A. pleased B. surprising C. happily -D. angrily ( ) 3 She is very____ the news.A. surprise in B. surprise with C. surprised at D. surprised for ( ) 4 The boys are ___ computers.A. interesting in B. interested C. interesting about D. interested about( ) 5 -How does Kate like her new work? -She____ with the hours.A. can't satisfy B. isn't satisfied C. doesn't satisfy D- hasn't satisfied( ) 6 The man was not ___ when he heard the ___ words.A. frightening B. frightened C. frightened D. frightening22( ) 1 Helen isn't a____ friend of mine. I feel___ sorry for her.A. true B. true C. truly D. truly" truly( ) 2 I'm sorry. I'm late. My watch is a few minutes____.A. slower B. slowly C. more slowly D. slow ( ) 3 The song sounds___.A. sweet B. nicely C. well D. moved ( ) 4 The ship sank____ under the sea.A. deeply B. depth C. deep D. more deep23( ) 1 ___ helped a lot in our country.A. The blind is B. The blind areC. The blinds is D. Blind are ( ) 2 ___ should study hard for their work.A. Young B. The young man C. The young D. The young girl ( ) 3 ___ a happy life in China.A. The old man live B. The old live C. The old is living D. Old live241 I don't feel very.A. terribly B. well C. good D. badly) 2 Looking___ at his mother, the little boy looked____.A. good B. well C. sad D. sadly ( ) 3 Mother doesn't feel ___ today.A. good B. well C. nice D. health ( ) 4 In summer eggs will go___ easily.A. terribly B. terrible C. badly D. bad ( ) 5 Jim does morning exercises every day, so he looks very ___.A. tired B. good C. well D. happy25( ) 1 The___ boy was taken to the nearest hospital.A. ill B. sick C. good D. clever( ) 2 We are___ of the work.A. ill B. sick C. full D. filled3 He has not been at school, because he is___.A. ill B. well C. fine D. nice26( ) 1 At last it made them___.A. happily B. quickly C. friendly D. slowly ( ) 2 We had a____ meal yesterday evening.A. lively B. likely C. lovely D. love ( ) 3 It is raining hard. He is____ to be late.A. lovely B. likely' C. lively D. friendly27( ) I This book is very good. It___ buying.A. worths B. is worth C. worth D. is worthing 2 The film is very interesting. It is worth ____ a second time.A. seeing B. see C. to see D. seen ( ) 3 Hike___, but 1 dislike ___.A. swim B. swimming C. skate D. swimming28( ) 1 I have worked on the problem, so I am feeling tired and___.A. asleep B. sleepy C. sleeping D. sleep ( ) 2 He lay on the floor and fell ___.A. sleepy B. sleeping C. awake D. asleep( ) 3 Who is ____ in the next room?A. asleep B. sleep C. sleeping D. sleepy29( ) 1 We have___time to do it better.A. not B. no C. no a D. not a( ) 2 We have ____ water to wash clothes.A. not any B. no a C. not a D. no any ( ) 3 I only want to say that I am____ fool.A. not any B. no a C. not a D. no any30( ) 1 Mary's mother bought a____ coat for her yesterday. A. new big blue silk B. new blue silk big C. new silk blue big D. blue silk new big( ) 2 My hometown has____bridge.A. a stone old fine B. an old stone fine C. a fine old stone D. an old fine stone311 That's really silly _A. of you to say so B. for you to say so C. of you saying so D. for you saying so( ) 2 It's important ___ exercise every morning.A. of you to take B. for you to take C. of you taking D. for you 形容词答案 1 . 1-5 D A C A B           16. 1-3 D A D 2. 1-6 C C B D A B          17. 1-3 B A C 3. 1-6 A A D B D D          18. 1-5 C D D D B 4. 1-4 B B C C            19. 1-4 A B A D 5. 1-3 A D A             20. 1-4 C C A C 6. 1-4 D A C C            21. 1-6 A A C B B D 7. 1-3 B C B             22. 1-4 C D A C 8. 1-3 A B A            & 23. 1-3 B C B 9 .1-5 B D B A B          & 24. 1-5 B C B B C 10. 1-6 C D C D D A         25. 1-3 B A A 11. 1-3 C B D           && 26. 1-3 C C B 12. 1-4 C A B D           27. 1-3 B A D 13. 1-3 A B B            28. 1-3 B D C 14. 1-5 C C B D D          29. 1-3 B D C 15. 1-5 C C B B D          30. 1-2 A C
馆藏&21936
TA的推荐TA的最新馆藏
喜欢该文的人也喜欢

我要回帖

更多关于 slow的比较级和最高级 的文章

随机推荐