手机游戏皇图广告用的大战神广告歌曲是什么么?

皇图手游广告那英文歌叫什么_百度知道
皇图手游广告那英文歌叫什么
我有更好的答案
Always On My MindMaybe I didn't treat youQuite as good as I should haveMaybe I didn't love youQuite as often as I could haveLittle things I should have said and doneI just never took the timeBut you were always on my mindYou were always on my mindMaybe I didn't hold youAll those lonely lonely timesAnd I guess I never told youI'm so happy that you're mineIf I make you feel second bestGirl I'm sorry I was blindYou were always on my mindYou were always on my mindTell metell me that your sweet love hasn't diedGive megive me one more chanceTo keep you satisfied
satisfiedLittle things I should have said and doneI just never took the timeYou were always on my mindYou were always on my mindYou were always on my mindMaybe I didn't treat youQuite as good as I should haveMaybe I didn't love youQuite as often as I could haveMaybe I didn't hold youAll those lonely lonely timesAnd I guess I never told you
采纳率:97%
来自团队:
lmmortals — Fall Out boy 相信我没错我也找了很久了
你听中间那段就是视频背景音乐剪辑
都别乱说了 歌名叫The Phoenix 记得歌手叫 Fall out boy 组合
irresistible
就是这个不信听听2分钟之后就会知道了。
其他1条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
工程力学的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。今日有1款游戏测试:
本周款游戏开测(06.11-06.17)
当前位置: >
皇图广告背景音乐有哪些
问题:皇图广告背景音乐有哪些
皇图问题描述:皇图广告背景音乐有哪些
皇图广告背景音乐有哪些问题满意回答
问:皇图广告背景音乐有哪些?
shatter me
Girl's Day - 我怎么样
The Phoenix
mmortals & Fall Out boy
The Phoenix
恋人心&魏新雨
另外,皇图手游广告背景音乐:
I Wanna Go -(Britney Spears)
相关推荐:
微博分享:
更多《》内容请百度一下,
皇图相关文章:
手机游戏推荐
|广告服务|法律声明|鄂ICP备号-1
Copyright &
All rights reserved手机土豆视频中皇图广告的背景音乐是什么?一个男生唱的英文歌曲。_百度知道
手机土豆视频中皇图广告的背景音乐是什么?一个男生唱的英文歌曲。
我有更好的答案
歌曲:So Listen歌手:Cody SimpsonI've been trying to find the right wordsBut they always seem the to page hit wrongYou see I tend wordsto fightYou breathe 'em into life, and they're goneNeed I some louder speaking actionsThey do what letters could never doYou see, are You my addictionAnd I need more than to show words you.So listen to me, girl, so listenListen to my heartbeat.I'd like to think you understand meBut I never really like to assumeSo you never have to ask meLet my I'm actions tell you the tru-hu-huth.For you-hu-hu-huThere is nothing I wouldn't go through-hu-hu-hu.And if you need some proo-hu-hu-oof.You can find I it do-hu-hu-hu.in whatListen to me babyAnd I could tell you everydayJust how much I want youI've never been good with wordsBut I went and wrote this song for you.So listen to me, so listenListen to my heartbeatSo listen to me, so listenListen to my heartbeat...Baby I need you to listenOpen up your earsPay attentionLet go of your fearsI’m not trying to be that rudeI got these people in your businessI’m just trying to love youThen I get a witnessOh woahLet the church say AmenCause I know that you need a manAnd I’m gon’ do whatever I canSo stop with the all dissingGet to the kissingBaby you know what you missingSo listen to meSo listen, listen to my heartbeatListen to meSo listen, listen to my heartbeatListen
不是这个…
采纳率:95%
来自团队:
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
英文歌曲的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。今日有1款游戏测试:
本周款游戏开测(06.11-06.17)
当前位置: >
皇图广告背景音乐是什么
问题:皇图广告背景音乐是什么
皇图问题描述:皇图广告背景音乐是什么
皇图广告背景音乐是什么问题满意回答
问:皇图广告背景音乐是什么
歌曲名:shatter me 演唱者:Lindsey Stirling 所属专辑:《Shatter me》
歌曲名:我怎么样 演唱者:Girl's Day 所属专辑:《? ??》
歌曲名:The Phoenix 演唱者:Fall Out Boy 所属专辑:《Save Rock And Roll》
微博分享:
更多《》内容请百度一下,
皇图相关文章:
手机游戏推荐
|广告服务|法律声明|鄂ICP备号-1
Copyright &
All rights reserved热门搜索词:
您的位置: >
皇图张馨予广告中的背景音乐是什么
广告歌曲叫什么名字
08:35 作者:Lily
搜索"8090网页游戏"
  皇图张馨予广告中的背景音乐是什么?广告歌曲叫什么名字?下面就由小编带大家一起来了解一下吧。
  1.歌名:《i can》 歌手:蓝色组合blue是一支英国男孩乐队,他们以《One Love》在英国走红,在欧洲的专辑销量超过了800万张。《I Can》是他们2011年单曲,这也预示着你可以在皇图中can do everything。
  2.歌名:《This Is Gonna Hurt》 歌手:Sixx- A.M.Sixx:A.M.是由Nikki Sixx、DJ Ashba、James Michael于2007年共同创建的一支硬摇滚乐队,《This Is Gonna Hurt》前奏抒情,然而接下来的曲风则燃爆全场,被译为《地狱之歌》,在皇图国战时放这歌绝对带感
  以上就是关于皇图广告歌曲的介绍,希望能给大家带来帮助,更多精彩游戏攻略,请锁定8090平台。
密码不能为空
用户名或者密码错误
您还没有账号?&
最近开服:
最近玩过:
客服电话7×24
©   版权所有  地址:镇江市京口区学府路118号京口软件园6楼  联系方式:2  
软件名称:名通8090游戏运营平台软件   版本号:V1.0   江苏名通信息科技有限公司

健康游戏忠告:抵制不良游戏 拒绝盗版游戏 注意自我保护 谨防受骗上当 适度游戏益脑 沉迷游戏伤身 合理安排时间 享受健康生活

我要回帖

更多关于 大皇帝游戏广告歌曲 的文章