天天酷跑下载的公告为什么会变成英语

安装自动下载游戏,还能领游戏礼包!
天天酷跑英文版是天天酷跑在国外的版本,天天酷跑英文版和国内版比起来最主要的区别估计也就是加入了facebook的分数分享好友渠道了,玩法画面都基本上一致,只有facebook和微信账号登录。看来酷跑真的是火爆啊,都走向国际了。
天天酷跑英文版官方介绍:
  天天酷跑,一段友谊和爱情之旅,现在已可以下载!冲刺并追逐你在微信和Facebook上的好友。很多怪物已经入侵 - 现在就加入战斗吧!
天天酷跑英文版游戏特色:
  --PvP模式:挑战附近的朋友甚至是地球另一端的玩家。
  --极速模式:想要挑战新的关卡?我们打赌你肯定停不下来!
  --你并不孤单!现在就和你在微信和Facebook上的好友们竞技吧。
  --玩法简单:只需要滑行与跳跃
  --帮上忙的伙计:用与你羁绊的宠物快速奔跑
  --多重任务:打败挑战来证明你自己
  --获得皇冠,向世界展示你才是真正的王者!让你的朋友一起加入吧!
H5游戏在线玩天天酷跑傲天每周一坑天下第一吕布那期的背景英文歌叫什么_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
天天酷跑傲天每周一坑天下第一吕布那期的背景英文歌叫什么
我有更好的答案
你也关注傲天!
为您推荐:
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包为什么天天酷跑里的公告显示不出来_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
为什么天天酷跑里的公告显示不出来
我有更好的答案
你好 天天酷跑这个游戏你显示不出来如果不是你网络不好的情况 就是服务器暂时抽风 游戏目前刚更新版本 这个情况很频繁 换个时间段再试试吧
采纳率:94%
来自团队:
一样,我昨天也是白板
什么公告?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包天天酷跑视频放的是哪首英语歌?_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
天天酷跑视频放的是哪首英语歌?
天天酷跑视频放的是哪首英语歌?
我有更好的答案
cn/music/search?q=Paper+Wings&aq=f 里面第一个歌曲就是这首歌?q=Paper+Wings&aq=f" target="_blank">/music/search。。你可以在Google音乐里搜“paper wings” <a href="http://www.google
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
&#xe675;换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包&#xe6b9;求天天酷跑mv主题曲英文歌_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
求天天酷跑mv主题曲英文歌
求天天酷跑mv主题曲英文歌
我有更好的答案
t sleep loveGimme that can&#39;t sleepThe kind I dream about all dayThe kind that keeps me up all nightGimme that can&#39;m no oneI&#39;m tired of dreaming I&#39Can&#39;t Sleep Love - PentatonixTell me am I going crazy uh huhTell me have I lost my mind yeahAm I just afraid of loving uh huhOr am I not the loving kind yeahKissing in the moonlightMovies on a late nightGetting old uh huhI&#39;t sleepI want that can&#39;t sleep loveGimme that can&#39; in the moonlightMovies on a late nightGettin&#39;t sleepThe kind I dream about all dayThe kind that keeps me up all nightGimme that can&#39;t sleep love yeahI&#39;re in oh oh ohI&#39;m not in it for the money oooohI&#39;m here looking for the real thing yeahKissin&#39;m trying to give it to someoneGive it to someoneBecause I can&#39;t sleepI want that can&#39;t sleep loveGimme that can&#39;t do it anymore yeahGimme that can&#39;t sleep loveGimme that can&#39; I can&#39;t do it anymore nooooGimme that can&#39;t sleep loveGimme that can&#39;s just coldSo so so coldSomebody wake up my heart light me upSet fire to my soul to my soulTo my soul to my soulCause&#39; old it&#39;s gettin&#39; oldI&#39;ve been there done thatSupposed to be hot but it&#39;m tired yeahCause I&#39;t sleep loveGimme that can&#39;t sleepI want that can&#39;ve been there done thatSupposed to be hot but it&#39;s just cold yeahSomebody wake up my heart light me upSet fire to my soul yeah uh huhCause I can&#39;t do it anymore yeahGimme that can&#39;t sleep love yeahMaybe I&#39;m too picky honey uh huhBut I&#39;m not in the world you&#39;m tiredI need some body next to mineI-I&#39
采纳率:97%
来自团队:
Run To You望采纳,不对的话可以追问我
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
&#xe675;换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包&#xe6b9;

我要回帖

更多关于 天天酷跑英语 的文章

随机推荐