背包容量:50
物品:标准
合成:被限制
赠送物品:可以接受赠送
背包容量:300
物品:标准,稀有,装饰品
合成:所有
赠送物品:可以赠送并接受赠送
& && && && && && && && && && && &&&免费& && && && && && && && && && & 付费用户(以前买Z版的用户以及通过MANA商店购买物品升级的用户)& && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && &&&
背包格子:& && && && && && && &50 格& && && && && && && && && && &300格 (可宽展到 1000)
物品:& && && && && && && && && &标准& && && && && && && && && && & 标准,稀有,装饰
制造:& && && && && && && && && &有限图纸& && && && && && && && & 全部图纸& && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && && &交易:& && && && && && && && && &只能接受物品& && && && && && & 全部交易
礼物:& && && && && && && && && &能接受礼物& && && && && && && & 能给予和接受礼物[table=98%]
问:免费玩家能玩到什么内容?
答:整个游戏可以不用买任何东西就可以体验所有内容。所有模式,兵种,地图都可以。几乎所有武器可以通过成就,掉落,合成获得。问:我怎么玩到?
答:安装steam,下载TF2就可以!如果您没有玩过tf2,建议您体验一下训练关.
问:玩之前可以离线体验一下吗?
答:可以,我们有单人模式教你基本的游戏内容。可以和不同等级的bot对抗。
问:我怎么把免费账户变成付费账户?
答:在Mann商店交易任意数目的商品即可。
问:我要信用卡来玩吗?
答:不用,但是在Mann商店用
问:什么是Mann商店?
答:世界上最好的虚拟物品商店,你可以轻易在tf2里找到他
问:TF2系统要求?
答:在官网找
问:我买了一个零售版会怎么样?
答:你会变成付费用户。并且得到一个特殊的帽子证明你是购买过tf2的玩家
问:免费对现在的玩家有什么影响?
答:没有,你可以继续享受tf2给你带来的乐趣问:我买了一个零售版会怎么样?
答:感谢你的支持,我们会提供一个特殊的帽子证明你是购买过tf2的玩家
问:免费不会出现一堆作弊者和闹事者吗?
答:我们在研究如何让这些玩家不能干扰你的游戏乐趣。我们会关注如何在免费玩家和作弊中找到平衡。我们会建立一个监督玩家行为的系统。
问:教练系统是什么?
答:懒得翻译了& && &
Q. Who has a free account?Anyone who has downloaded the game for free and has not made a purchase in the in-game Mann Co. store has a free account. Q. Who has a premium account?If you've ever spent money on TF2, you have a premium account. This includes purchasing the game before it was Free-to-Play, activating a retail version of the game, or making a purchase in the Mann Co. in-game store. Q. How is a free account different than a premium account?Premium accounts have a few extra features, including access to rare and cosmetic items through random item drops, the ability to store more items in your backpack, and more powerful trading and crafting abilities. Otherwise, the gameplay experience will be identical for both accounts. Account comparison:
Q. How much of the game can I play without paying anything?The entire game can be played without making a purchase. All game modes, classes, and maps are available. Nearly every weapon is available through achievements, drops, or crafting. Q. How do I play?Install . Download TF2 and play! If you've never played before, going through some training is highly recommended. Q. Is there a way to practice before I play online?Yes. We offer helpful training campaigns that will teach you the basic gameplay mechanics of various mercenaries. We also have a mode that allows you to practice on an assortment of maps with CPU bots with a variety of skill levels. Q. How do I convert my free account to a premium account?Make any purchase of any amount in the in-game Mann Co. store. Q. Will I need a credit card to play?No. However, to make purchases from the in-game Mann Co. Store you will need to use one of our . Q. What is the Mann Co. Store?The finest virtual item store in the world, easily accessible from within the TF2 game client. Q. What are the system requirements?Check the
for Mac and PC requirements. Q. What happens if I buy a retail copy of TF2?You will automatically be upgraded to have a premium account and will be given a special Proof of Purchase hat to wear on any character in-game.
Q. How does Free-to-Play affect existing users?It doesn’t. You can keep enjoying TF2 as you have before, with all the features and content you’ve come to expect from TF2. Q. What do I get if I paid for the game?To thank you for your years of support, we will be giving players who have purchased TF2 a special Proof of Purchase hat to wear on any character in-game. Q. Won’t going Free to Play mean more griefers and cheaters?We’re increasing our focus on making sure that hostile players can’t ruin your fun. Specifically, we’ll be keeping a close eye on players exploiting the ability to make infinite free accounts to bypass bans. We’ve built systems that’ll allow us to measure and track what these players are doing, and respond quickly. Q. How does the Coaching feature work?If a new player on a Free account upgrades to a premium account and indicates that you were their most helpful friend, you will receive a wearable item. Helping new users via the Coaching feature is a great way to meet new players and help them out!
主题帖子积分
游戏狂人, 积分 1182, 距离下一级还需 818 积分
游戏狂人, 积分 1182, 距离下一级还需 818 积分
嗯&&LZ好人
主题帖子积分
游戏狂人, 积分 1691, 距离下一级还需 309 积分
游戏狂人, 积分 1691, 距离下一级还需 309 积分
稀有物品不要变成大杀器就行了
主题帖子积分
超级玩家, 积分 651, 距离下一级还需 349 积分
超级玩家, 积分 651, 距离下一级还需 349 积分
我所有物品基本都拿到了,不必担心大杀器什么的 游戏很平衡