一首i can be you four的铃声?有没有?很好听,但是忘了歌名了。是劲舞团歌曲有过这首歌

跪求一首英文歌、很棒的、歌词中出现最多的因为就是Magic_百度知道
跪求一首英文歌、很棒的、歌词中出现最多的因为就是Magic
前两首很有可能Magic
(Robin Thicke)Robin Thicke - MagicHey…Wooo…Alright baby….Ohhh…Oh….Yeah…I can make the pain disappearAnd I can erase the past ohhI can make the future shine so brightAnd I can make right now alright yeahI got it you got it we got the magic girlI got it you got it we got the magic girlI got it you got it we got the magic girlI got it you got it we got the magic girlAll I got is concrete all around me wooo…But I can see the countrysideYou can be rich when you're poorPoor when you're richIt can be raining and I can make the sun shineI got it you got it we got (wooo) the magic girlI got it (you know you got it baby) you got it we got the magic girlI got it (I've got it baby) you got it we got the magic girlI got it (You know I got it baby) you got it we got the magic girlI know sometimes sometimes you feel no hopeBut I've been down off that lonely roadI took whatever gift he offered meBecause I knew that he would set me free(whoa) I got it you got it (wooo) we got the magic girlI got it (magic baby) you got it we got the magic (woo) girlI got it (we got the magic baby) you got it we got the magic girlI got it you got it we got the magic girlI got it you got it we got the magic girl woooScience they can't prove itBut I know I can do itI can flyI can bend metal with my mindI can wake up in a paradise ohhhhWe got that magicWe got that magicWe got that magicWe got that magicWe got that magicWe got that magicWe got that magicGot that magic come onI got it you got it we got that magic girlI got it you got it we got that magic girlI got it you got it we got that magic girlI got it you got it we got that magic girlEverydayLRC by Kevin Boul from LK Lyrics GroupMagic
(Pussycat Dolls)Pussycat Dolls - MagicPick a card any card that's what he told meI took it to rodeo and it worked like magic for meSpa massage a lap of the luxHis' and her's flying spurs automatical rushI'm charming, don't charm I'm on a chainDon't hate me hate the gameI can wave my hand and like thatNow we all aloneJust like that your mineLike magic magic magicWith just one blink of an eyeLike magic magic magicI know I caught you by surpriseLike magic magic magicWon't be the same outfit toniteLike magic magic magicLike MagicNa na na na na-naNow you see, now you don'tI got this trick to show yaDisappear when he act upon yaFor you know I'll be alright up on yaJuicy coutures and night at the barsTurning back -Valet lift up the doorI'm charming, don't charm I'm on a chainDon't hate me hate the gameI can wave my hand and like thatNow we all aloneJust like that your mineLike magic magic magicWith just one blink of an eyeLike magic magic magicI know I caught you by surpriseLike magic magic magicWon't be the same outfit toniteLike magic magic magicLike MagicAbracadabra I got to have yaHe don't realize what were doin'Ain't no science by illusions in the clubAbracadabra I got to have yaSpread your eyes wear attention blow your mindWhen I get you out the clubYou're at my hand tonightMake him my man tonightI'm charming, don't charm I'm on a chainDon't hate me hate the gameI can wave my hand and like thatNow we all aloneJust like that your mineLike magic magic magicWith just one blink of an eyeLike magic magic magicI know I caught you by surpriseLike magic magic magicWon't be the same outfit toniteLike magic magic magicJust like that your mineLike magic magic magicWith just one blink of an eyeLike magic magic magicI know I caught you by surpriseLike magic magic magicWon't be the same outfit toniteLike magic magic magicLike MagicNa na na na na-namagic stick
(50 Cent)50 cent-magic stickI got the magic stickI know if I can hit once, I can hit twiceI hit the baddest chicksShorty don't believe me, then come with me tonightAnd I'll show you maaagic(What? What?) MaaagicI got the magic stickI'm a freak to the coreGet a dose once, you gon' want some moreMy tongue touch ya girl, ya toes bound to curlThis exclusive shit I don't share with the worldI have you up early in the mornin, moaninBack shot, proper or low can't stop usBeen a fiend for this since Rakim made hitsGet the position down pat, then it's time to switchI'll rock the boat, I'll work the middleI skeet it up, straight beat it up.... and I ain't in the hood with my toast out loc'nI'm in the telly workin up a sweat strokinTonight's the night, you can fall in loveYou can call your mama right now, tell her you met a thugI pop a lot of shit cause I can back it upMy left stroke's the death strokeI got the magic clitI'm on fire, lick once, I get licked twiceI am the baddest chickShorty you don't believe me, then come with me tonightAnd I'll show you maaagic(What? What?) Maaagic, uh-huh uh-huhI got the magic clitLil' Kim not a whoreBut I sex a nigga so good, he gotta tell his boysWhen it, come to sex don't test my skillsCause my head game have you HEAD over heelsGive a nigga the chills, have him pay my billsBuy matchin Lambo's with the same color wheels.. and I ain't out shoppin spendin dudes C-notesI'm in the crib givin niggaz deep throatTonight Lil' Kim gon' have you in the zoneGirls, call ya crib, I'm answerin the phoneGuys wanna wife me and give me the ringI'll do it anywhere, anyhow, I'm down for anythingCouple of humps, give a nigga goosebumpsThis junk in my trunk ain't made for chumpsWhen Lil' Kim's around you don't need to lieIt's the &Drugs& baby, I'm makin ya HIGH!!I got the magic stickI know if I can hit once, I can hit twice(I am the baddest chick)(Shorty you don't believe me, then come with me tonight)(And I'll show you maaagic - what? What?)Maaagic (uh-huh, uh-huh)(I got the magic clit)Now put your face in itI know you sprung off in your tongue, I know you tastin it(Sex ain't a race) But I have a thug nigga breakin recordsAnd the time is (one minute, six seconds)(Magic stick) I got the magic bopHAVE THAT ASS TRICKIN AFTER ONE BACK SHOT(The gifts, the ice, I like that a lot)The minks, the leathers, the CL dropI got the magic stickI know if I can hit once, I can hit twiceI hit the baddest chicksShorty don't believe me, then come with me tonightAnd I'll show you maaagic(What? What?) MaaagicI got the magic stickI got the magic clitI'm on fire, lick once, I get licked twiceI am the baddest chickShorty you don't believe me, then come with me tonightAnd I'll show you maaagic(What? What?) Maaagic, uh-huh uh-huhI got the magic clitPuff (The Magic Dragon)
(Peter, Paul and Mary)歌曲:Puff Magic Dragon歌手:Paul Peter & MaryPuff, the magic dragon lived by the seaAnd frolicked in the autumn mist in a land called honah lee,Little jackie paper loved that rascal puff,And brought him strings and sealing wax and other fancy stuff. ohPuff, the magic dragon lived by the seaAnd frolicked in the autumn mist in a land called honah lee,Puff, the magic dragon lived by the seaAnd frolicked in the autumn mist in a land called honah lee.Together they would travel on a boat with billowed sailJackie kept a lookout perched on puffs gigantic tail,Noble kings and princes would bow whenever they came,Pirate ships would lower their flags when puff roared out his name. oh!Puff, the magic dragon lived by the seaAnd frolicked in the autumn mist in a land called honah lee,Puff, the magic dragon lived by the seaAnd frolicked in the autumn mist in a land called honah lee.A dragon lives forever but not so little boysPainted wings and giant rings make way for other toys.One grey night it happened, jackie paper came no moreAnd puff that mighty dragon, he ceased his fearless roar.His head was bent in sorrow, green scales fell like rain,Puff no longer went to play along the cherry lane.Without his life-long friend, puff could not be brave,So puff that mighty dragon sadly slipped into his cave. oh!Puff, the magic dragon lived by the seaAnd frolicked in the autumn mist in a land called honah lee,Puff, the magic dragon lived by the seaAnd frolicked in the autumn mist in a land called honah lee.Three Is A Magic Number
(Blind Melon)Three is a magic number歌手:various artists专辑:schoolhouse rockLyrics & Music by: Bob DoroughPerformed by: Bob DoroughThree is a magic number,Yes it is, it's a magic number.Somewhere in the ancient, mystic trinityYou get three as a magic number.The past and the present and the future.Faith and Hope and Charity,The heart and the brain and the body,Give you three as a magic number.It takes three legs to make a tripodOr to make a table stand.It takes three wheels to make a vehicleCalled a tricycle.Various ArtistsEvery triangle has three corners,Every triangle has three sides,No more, no less.You don't have to guess.When it's three, you can seeIt's a magic number.A man and a woman had a little baby,Yes, they did.They had three in the family,And that's a magic number.3-6-9, 12-15-18, 21-24-27, 30.3-6-9, 12-15-18, 21-24-27, 30.Now the Multiples of 3come up three times in each set of 10.3 x 10 is 30, 3 x 9 is 27, 3 x 8 is 24, 3 x 7 is 21,3 x 6 is 18, 3 x 5 is 15, 3 x 4 is 12,And 3 x 3 is 9, and 3 x 2 is 6,And 3 x 1 is 3 of course.Now dig the pattern once more:3-6-912-15-183 x 10 is 30, 3 x 9 is 27, 3 x 8 is 24,3 x 7 is 21, 3 x 6 is 18, 3 X 5 is 15, 3 x 4 is 12,And 3 x 3 is 9, and 3 X 2 is 6.And 3 x 1 ...What is it?!Three!Yeah.A man and a woman had a little baby,They had three in the family,That's a magic number.Magic (snippet)
(Joe)Joe - Magic (snippet)It was a beautiful dayA day for so much funHad my white T onHad on my new Air OnesI was gonna...Pull out the coupe and drop the topI was gonna...Ride around and hug the blockThen she called and said &I'm on my way&&I gotta few hours, I might as well stay&Now I'm gonna...Lay back while she drop the topNow I'm gonna...Record this shh, rewind and watchOooh, now after two hours of footageOooh, her body could continue to do itOooh, she looks at me and said&Please don't go no where& (No where)&Give me a second to breathe&(It must be magic) It must be magicShe likes the way I give her the magicShe likes her sugar daddy (sugar daddy)She wants me to keep givin' her the magicShe loves it cuz I can do it all(It must be magic) It must be magicShe likes the way I give her the magic (It's magical)She likes her sugar daddy (sugar daddy)She wants me to keep givin' .....Strange Magic
(Darren Hayes)Strange magic -原唱 E.L.OYou're sailing softly through the sunIn a broken stoneage dawnyou fly so highI get aStrange maigcOh it's a strange magicOh it's a strange magicGot a strange magicGot a strange magicYou're walking meadows in my mindMaking waves across my timeoh no, oh noI get a strange magic, oh starnge magicOh strange magic, got a strange magicGot a strange magic.Oh I'm never gonna be the same againNow I've seen the way it's got to endSweet dream, sweet dreamIt's Strange magic ohStrange magic ohIt's Strange magic ohStrange magicGot a strange magicGot a strange magicIt's maigcIt's maigcIt's maigc
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
Magic - Pussycat DollsMagic - Lashawn Daniels
没听过的、 寻歌? 额、 找不到 就不找啊、、 这么急干么! 有歌的话、给我说声
the magic key
歌手:sheryfa luna
歌名:tu me mangues
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁【劲舞团开场曲】_铃声-劲舞团开场曲在线试听_歌词下载-酷我音乐
劲舞团开场曲
下载歌曲需用酷我音乐客户端
该专辑其他歌曲
此专辑只有一首歌曲,查找更多歌曲
歌曲榜TOP10
亲爱的,来看我跳舞吧~劲舞团歌曲速度排行_百度知道
劲舞团歌曲速度排行
古灵精怪 155
王心凌 至少要劲舞团速度前200首歌,拜托了..求劲舞团速度排行版,要求写上速度如
44 Linkin park Breaking the habit 100BPM 3:40 张震岳 再见 124BPM 03:29 庾澄庆 我最摇摆 138BPM 04:46 后街男孩 I want it the way 99BPM 3:19 Audition Give it up 145BPM 2:52 艾薇儿 Nobody’s fool 90BPM 3:18 Audition Night 128BPM 3?s get loud-us 131BPM 03:57 Blue ALL Rise 98BPM 3:28 Audition Canon Groove 105BPM 4:04 w-inds Because of you 101BPM 3:29 潘玮柏 快乐崇拜 125BPM 3:40 金贤政 7年的爱 142BPM 03:06 Audition Swan 118BPM 3:53 蔡依林 LOVE LOVE LOVE 116BPM 3:02 Audition Euro BPM 3:17 Audition Sweety 115BPM 3,2:49 潘玮柏 不得不爱 (160&#47:08 Michael Jackson Thriller 118BPM 5:23 Linkin park Numb 110BPM 3:39 cookies 派对动物 107BPM 03:37 刘德华 心蓝 102BPM 3:40 李贞贤 换掉 140BPM 03:15 滨崎步 Seasons 82BPM 4:43 o-zone Dragostea din tei 130BPM 3:45 后街男孩 As long as you love me 93BPM 3:37 Audition Get on the Floor 140BPM 3:40 Smile Butterfly 135BPM 2:45 Audition 命运 132BPM 3:59 宇多田光 Distance 105BPM 5:26 周杰伦 我的地盘 85BPM 4:40 Usher Yeah 105BPM 4:26 Audition Elec Bossa 123BPM 4,我感觉离你很近 14 JP 小松未步 One 15 KR Muse 刻印 16 KR Dezabu 奔跑 17 KR 高耀太 1:58 Westlife My love 72BPM 3:28 M2M Preety Boy 87BPM 4:08 QUEEN We will rock you 90BPM 3:44 Audition New York 96BPM 4:38 潘玮柏 高手 93BPM 03:06 黄小琥 我要你的爱 (183&#47:02 温力铭 想和你跳舞 138 周杰伦 夜曲 87 周杰伦 发如雪 116 花儿乐队 化蝶飞 133 许彗欣:44 Blue One love 95BPM 3:33 后街男孩 Dont’ want you back 103BPM 3:49 Energy One Time 94BPM 03:39 Audition Diso World 124BPM 3:02 周杰伦 忍者 106BPM 2:33 宇多田光 Automatic 95BPM 5:43 Audition Furky Town 130BPM 3:36 westlife I need you 96BPM 3:40 Audition Chinese Laby 118BPM 3、蔡依林 爆米花的味道 11 CN SE7EN 风雪日记 12 CN 萧亚轩 一个人的精彩 13 JP 仓木麻衣 今晚:49 潘玮柏 TELL ME 120BPM 03:33 后街男孩 Everybody 108BPM 3:01 蔡依林 布拉格广场 95BPM 4:16 克里斯汀娜 瓶中精灵 88BPM 03:10 Ipac Califania love 92BPM 4:05 Audition Beatutiful 122BPM 4:21 Audition Spain moonlight 142BPM 3:25 50cent In da club 90BPM 3:33 王心凌 爱你 100BPM 03:45 潘玮柏 壁虎漫步 96BPM 3:59 Audition GO GO 150BPM 3:56 罗志祥 狐狸精 115BPM 03;93)BPM 03:52 Black eyed peas Let’s get it started 105BPM 3:59 珍妮佛洛佩兹 let:59 郭富城 狂野之城 137BPM 03、仁顺儿 朋友 3 KR 蜘蛛 指尖 4 KR Groove Coverage 小小的六月 5 KR Groove Coverage 逃跑 6 KR DONNA LEWIS 倾我所有 7 KR 李孝利 anyclub 8 KR 张佑赫 不落的太阳 9 CN 王心凌 灰姑娘的眼泪 10 CN 王心凌:15 黎明 两位一体 140BPM 03:31 Coldpiay Yellow 87BPM 4:38 Black eyed peas Shut Up 113BPM 4;80)BPM 04;188 王心凌 爱你remix 130 1 KR MC MONG I Love U Oh Thank U 2 KR 赵PD:21 艾薇儿 Tomorrow 136BPM 3:53 Britrey baby one more time 93BPM 3:40 M2M The day you went away 94BPM 3:10 Usher Black black heart 86BPM 3:49 张学友 crazon de melao 123BPM 3、许志安 恋爱频率 101 许彗欣 爱情抗体 97 飞儿乐队 我要飞 140 孙燕姿 第一天 176 罗志祥 小丑鱼 130 罗志祥 淘汰郎 132 罗志祥 黑眼圈 101 南拳妈妈 香草吧噗 99 品冠 又一年又三年 136 仓木麻衣 起立 125 王力宏 心中的日月 126 Winds 超级爱人 119 Groove Coverage 上帝是个女孩 142 王心凌 da da da 76 花儿乐队 洗唰唰 143 7公主 Love Song 118 高耀太 火花 142 audition B SoulFunk 104 audition Blackout House 130 audition DJ Euro Mix 140 audition Dance Dance 132 audition 3254 Techno Party 142 audition Roller Coast 125 audition Heavy Metal Syndrome 145 audition Dance Flower 130 audition In the Groove 130 audition Cant Let You Go 145 audition Dream Machine 125 audition Dance Fish 130 audition Doo Doop 140 audition Gloomy March 92 XR 坏 X 146 XR Deep 140 XR Night Song 125 XR 走开 150 XR 别哭 146 XR Love Again 120 XR Trick 150 蔡燕 2个人 100 蔡燕 靠近 98 许智英 Stay In Me 105 朴智胤 成人礼 99 李贞贤 你 135 李贞贤 一见钟情 143 李贞贤 疯了 132 李贞贤 给我 142 cherryfilter 浪漫猫 168 cherryfilter 走过来 140 cherryfilter 鸭子飞呀飞 158 IVY 今天晚上的事情 103 Dews 回头看我 116 ZAULIM Magic carpet ride 130 BUK 面具游戏 135 BUK 赤脚青春 164 HAHA JAMP 118 MOSAE 是爱 130 Dynamic Duo 告白 112 金钟国 讨人喜欢 94&#47:18 黎明 越夜越有激 140BPM 03:44 3boys 花花公子 136BPM 03:18 滨崎步 End roll 78BPM 4Digtal Soul 102BPM 3,3
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
第一次.上帝是个女孩.火花.197恋爱ING198新歌.Q162单车恋人168独立166有你陪着我,今天你要嫁给我.160不得不爱下面就是有些我忘记了速度的.152三国恋152MR;.最多人跳的歌有.蔡依林唱的&#47.忘记了名字劲舞没有排行榜.高耀太的
九酷音乐网
合辑其它 &游戏音乐-劲舞团(游戏音乐-劲舞团)
本站提供游戏音乐-劲舞团音乐试听、歌手介绍及歌曲铃声下载。 全选 随机选择 选择歌曲后点击这里播放 清空选定 加入播放 游戏音乐-劲舞团(游戏音乐-劲舞团)最新歌曲16首 殆死悲爱-坠入爱河 07-30 Ran&H-Eugene-看了又看 07-30 我不管家族-只知道爱 07-30 魔法般的爱(殆死悲爱) 07-30 星期六的晚上 07-30 金泰宇-记忆与回忆 07-30 韩智慧-luv luv 07-30 在你家门前-WAWA 06-02 约会-Jewelry 06-02 因为我很笨-SS501 06-02 牙科-Audition 06-02 想成为天使-中岛爱 06-02 我爱你..所以对不起(Feat.suho)-金东禧 06-02 偷偷的-Audition 06-02 天堂-T-MAX 06-02 看不看-Audition 06-02 - 全选 随机选择 选择歌曲后点击这里播放 清空选...
今天你要嫁给我是91的。上帝是个女孩是142的。火花是149左右吧,忘记了。
劲舞团歌曲的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有没有好听的适合做铃声的歌_百度知道
有没有好听的适合做铃声的歌
我有更好的答案
楼主你好!!只选对的,不选多的,本人自己觉得最好听的歌,楼主一定要听听啊!(以下的超好听,推荐先听)
朴尚民-不要哭
受了点伤(英文)
最终幻想10主题曲-素敌だね(日文版)
sg wannabe-我的人
金钟国-如果我爱你
劲舞团-姐姐
今晚我感觉离你很近-仓木麻衣
far away from home
七公主-love song
黄牌-高耀太
飞翔-高耀太
为什么这样-乌龟
我爱摇滚-高耀太
唱啦啦啦-乌龟
花样-松隆子
我在那一角患过伤风
zone - despre tine
take play love
甜蜜的爱-七公主
男人也没办法
劲舞团-question
小情歌-苏打绿
念奴娇-伊能静
老人与海-海鸣威
我们都是好孩子-王筝
My all -滨崎步
特别天使-高耀太
★音乐: のken推荐 周杰伦:《周大侠》《青花瓷》《我很忙》《我不配》《扯》《牛仔很忙》《彩虹》《千山万水》《钢琴》王力宏:《我们的歌》《改变自己》《落叶归根》《你是我心内的一首歌》《星期六的深夜》王菲:《红豆》《我愿意》《给自己的情书》《容易受伤的女人》《执迷不悔》《笑忘书》《暧昧》《流年》 王心凌:《Hihi Byebye》《DA DA DA》《飞天小女警》《飘飘》《彩虹的微笑》《这就是爱》《还是好朋友》S.H.E :《中国话》《7仔》《爱来过》《五月天》《离开我》《让自己亮起来》《酸甜》《红遍全球》林俊杰:《期待爱》《期待你的爱》《杀手》《西界》《爱与希望》《听见幸福》《点一把火炬》张韶涵:《亲爱的那不是爱情》《不想懂得》《我恋爱了》《乐园》《隐形的翅膀》《亲爱的那不是爱情》陈...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
铃声的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 劲舞团 的文章

随机推荐