cover her face有没有人读过 求简介 九章算法分段

相关词典网站:扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
As it's vividly in the..帮我看看这句话又没有语法错误?As it's vividly in the pictrue that shows us a girl in a white dress with a sweet smile on her face.有语法错误么?我自己写的.
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
有语法错误.As这里座连接词表原因,那么as it's vividly是从句,就没有主句了.并且as ...这个分句,缩了句以后就是as it's vividly,也不对,起码是as it's vivid.帮你改了一下.还有个问题不是句法上的,with a smile on her face是累赘,smile本来就是在face上的不是么,所以with a smile就可以了.As is vividly shown in the picture,a girl in the white dress is wearing a sweet smile.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
好像应该用vivid再将her去掉
扫描下载二维码求歌名!!!是一首女生唱的英文歌,歌词中有 I see her face in my mirror_百度知道
求歌名!!!是一首女生唱的英文歌,歌词中有 I see her face in my mirror
找了很久都找不到,希望高手帮忙,现在这里谢过了~~~
我有更好的答案
Did she truly tumble down. Suddenly she disappeared, live on my way.and I willChorusAt first you give me a sign but why now you say good bye?Your eyes infused new life into me made me hold on.Verse ITell me where you are, why you went that far?I see her face in my mirrorShe’s a hero came from fairytaleShe rapped the evil held back fearWounds are healing she keeps her soul alive.ChorusAt first you give me a sign but why now you say good bye.Verse IIWas it blunder that pulls you under stealing from you what you found?Was it dullness, oh dullness led up to break down.Heart still beating glam you fit itSo addicted to a fancy lifePop it plays on, fame still knocks onAnd you boost it with your beaming smile.ChorusAt first you give me a sign but why now you say good bye?Your eyes infused new life into me made me hold onWithout you I go astray come back please don’t fade awayI’m still unable to live it.BridgeI’m so afraid that our paths will never crossAnd emptiness will overcome my hopesBut I gotta hold on…, live on my way?Your eyes infused new life into me made me hold on.Without you I go astray come back please don’t fade away.I’m still unable to live itHolding On——Alessiee的歌歌词如下 I know a story about one girl who wanted to do so much in one life time
采纳率:35%
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。微软 Bing 搜索 - 国内版必应国内版国际版下载手机必应

我要回帖

更多关于 九章算法 的文章