&&软件版本:1.14
&&适用版本:安卓2.3+
&&测试机型:中兴V5
&&语言:中文
&&是否需要联网:否
& && && && && && && && && && && &
破解说明:无限金币
【游戏介绍】:
《帝国防线 Empire Conquest》是一款策略塔防对战游戏,玩家在战前可以自由选择需要的卡牌士兵,通过拖动的方式将它们带上战场,只需将敌人城堡摧毁即为胜利!并且《帝国防线 Empire Conquest》还提供了英雄与技能升级系统,如果觉得两队杂兵互抗没意思,就派上手中的王牌收割人头吧!不过要主意,一旦英雄命陨自己可会承受不小的损失哟!
【游戏截图】:
20:18 上传
【游戏下载】:
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请或点击感谢按钮
在线时间220 小时最后登录阅读权限20UID394229注册时间积分345精华0
, 积分 345, 距离下一级还需 55 积分
主题帖子 金币1317 元 智豆27 点
在线时间6255 小时最后登录阅读权限65UID7467895注册时间积分20860精华0
, 积分 20860, 距离下一级还需 9140 积分
主题帖子 金币32585 元 智豆2816 点
回帖是一种美德,顶贴是给楼主热心分享的动力!各位基友请认真回复。
在线时间121 小时最后登录阅读权限20UID337966注册时间积分327精华0
, 积分 327, 距离下一级还需 73 积分
主题帖子 金币500 元 智豆1 点
谢谢分享!!!!!
在线时间97 小时最后登录阅读权限20UID3059219注册时间积分126精华0
, 积分 126, 距离下一级还需 74 积分
主题帖子 金币165 元 智豆0 点
谢谢分享,下载玩玩
在线时间133 小时最后登录阅读权限20UID9620286注册时间积分487精华0
, 积分 487, 距离下一级还需 213 积分
主题帖子 金币3615 元 智豆21 点
谢谢分享!!!!!
在线时间0 小时最后登录阅读权限10UID注册时间积分4精华0
, 积分 4, 距离下一级还需 1 积分
主题帖子 金币17 元 智豆0 点
谢谢!!!!!
在线时间487 小时最后登录阅读权限30UID7403994注册时间积分888精华0
, 积分 888, 距离下一级还需 312 积分
主题帖子 金币2487 元 智豆144 点
两节课刘我u哦UI噢巨化股份
在线时间2 小时最后登录阅读权限20UID8746382注册时间积分463精华0
, 积分 463, 距离下一级还需 237 积分
主题帖子 金币1940 元 智豆1143 点
谢谢分享谢谢分享
在线时间4 小时最后登录阅读权限10UID注册时间积分8精华0
, 积分 8, 距离下一级还需 12 积分
主题帖子 金币26 元 智豆0 点
老司机勋章
客户端申请 主题数 ≥ 100或在线时间≥ 500小时或精华帖数 ≥ 10或注册天数≥ 1000
好学生勋章
客户端申请 注册天数≥7并且 发帖数≥30并且 主题数≥3并且 在线时间≥30小时
如果说俄罗斯方块、扫雷这种超简单游戏是游戏人生中的启蒙,那超级玛丽、魂斗罗、拳皇则拉开了我玩手柄游戏的大幕。您的位置:&&& >
> 帝国防线v1.0.9
帝国防线&v1.0.9
类别:卡牌对战
大小:26.83MB
语言:简体中文
相关推荐:
帝国防线是一款策略卡牌类手机游戏,该款游戏中玩家们可以招募自己中意的英雄,组建自己的军团,建设军营升级自己的兵营等等,挑战不同的副本打怪升级。
《帝国防线 Empire Conquest》是一款好玩的卡牌策略游戏。游戏中,你可以招募自己的英雄,打造和升级自己的兵营,并且还能完成任务副本打怪升级,游戏体积虽然不大,但是包含的内容十分丰富,喜欢的玩家下载试试吧!
帝国防线截图
也许你还喜欢
卡牌对战排行
下载了帝国防线的网友还下载了
避雷抢红包是一款安全稳定的抢红包工...
《皇家捕鱼》是一款以捕鱼为题材的手...
连环夺宝是一款风靡彩票投注站、即投...
开心麻将是一款经典的麻将游戏,加入...
天天中彩票app下载是一款金融理财类...
北凉悍刀行是一款改编自小说的角色扮...
阴阳师是一款3D唯美日系浪漫风格的角...
皇家炸金花是一款非常流行的诈金花游...【爱养成】系列官方QQ群:(推荐)AppStore首款美少女养成游戏!萌动来袭!!全新的画风;全新的造型;全新的游戏体验!让你亲眼见证萝莉到御姐的惊人巨变!还在玩那些单调的换装游戏么?还在流着哈喇子看那些没有变化的美女图片么?你落伍啦!快来玩当前最流行的美少女游戏——‘爱养成’!你将会在游戏中将一个12岁的小女孩抚养到18岁,一起生活,一起度假,一起感受只属于你们的浪漫与温馨。来领养只属于你自己的小萝莉吧!游戏特色:1 游戏方式简单新颖,易于上手;2 画面精美,造型可爱;3 游戏中拥有30多种场景,富于变化;4 众多出场人物,个性鲜明,阵容强大;5 百余张精美CG,令人爱不释手;6 若干个故事穿插,55种结局体验,让您感受更加丰富的剧情;
扫描下载兔兔助手
需使用兔兔助手扫描下载
Build your empire and journey through the ages: With Forge of Empires, we bring our award-winning strategy game to your iPad and iPhone. Build your city and develop it from the Stone Age to modern times (and beyond). Download the app and play Forge of Empires now!5/5 \"A brilliant city building game created by people with a true love of strategy.\"5/5 \"I am so addicted to this game. Unlocking new tech trees, buildings etc. feels very rewarding. I love this game!\"FEATURES- Build your city and evolve from the Stone Age to modern times (and beyond).- Develop new technologies and discover new buildings and goods- Produce supplies to manufacture goods- Exchange your goods and trade with your neighbors- Discover new territories and seize control of the provinces and their rewards- Use your negotiation or battle skills to take over sector by sectorForge of Empires is based on our successful browser strategy game which was published by InnoGames in the summer of 2012. It was awarded Best Browser Game 2013 by the jury at Deutscher Computerspielpreis (German Computer Game Award). Finally, the online strategy game is available for iOS as well, providing cross-platform access. Forge of Empires is free to download and install. However, some game features can also be purchased for real money. If you don\'t want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases in your device\'s settings. A network connection is also required.Imprint: /portal/us/imprint
扫描下载兔兔助手
需使用兔兔助手扫描下载
Can\'t make it to the range and have an itch to bust some clays? Accurate touch controls and real physics make Clay Hunt the most authentic shotgun shooting game available. In five different game modes you\'ll have to learn to handle a shotgun like an expert and hit rapidly flying targets from varying angles! Including Arcade Challenge featuring upgrades, power-ups and unlimited gameplay.Skeet and trap shooting enthusiast all around the world praise Clay Hunt for it\'s realistic physics and authenticity:\"I shoot trap on a regular basis and have been looking for a realistic clay shooting game. Look no further,this is it.\"\"Best Shooting Game App Period” \"Love this game - bought it thinking it might be fun but it\'s far more than that - brilliant fun - always trying to beat my previous best. Play with headphones and the shotgun sound is so accurate - just like the real thing. RECOMMENDED\"\"Excellent !!!! Le top !!!!!\"\"Shoot clays at the weekend have been shooting about three months with some coaching. Some targets I can hit no problem, others I just cant hit. I was looking for a clay simulator to try and analyse my mistakes. I was sure my problem was reading the targets and my searching bought me to this game.First thing I noticed was the target presentations were all familiar to me and the ones I can shoot in the real world I can shoot in the game. Targets I cant hit for real I cant hit in the game either. So I played it for four says straight learning where to place the shot for various targets at various stages of flight. Off to the range today I shot my best round ever, and I mean massive difference. Missed some fast crossers then hit them by increasing the lead a little. It has helped me build up target pictures in my head so I take them more instinctively. Thanks for a truly useful app. I was going to spring for another lesson out of desperation, another ?75 but Im going to stick with this for a while\"Features:o Real life physics for clay bird trajectories and leadso Unique multi-touch controlso Authentic graphics and sound effectso Tutorial mode, where you can practice your shotgun handlingo Three classic clay pigeon shooting modes (similar to skeet shooting or trap shooting)o Arcade challenge with weapon upgrades, power-ups and endless challengeo Three shotguns: double barrel and two semi-automaticso Game Center Leaderboards and Achievements----------This is a special free edition of the full game sponsored by ads. Ads are retrieved from a trusted network promoting services near you and other free games. You can get rid of the Ads by purchasing the ad free version of Clay Hunt or a coin pack within the game.If you encounter any problems please send e-mail. You can also try to restart the device and make sure you have the latest software version of the game and your device.
扫描下载兔兔助手
需使用兔兔助手扫描下载
Professional RC helicopter simulator - a must have for anyone flying RC. Probably the most realistic behavior on mobile phones and tablets. Our models fly just the same as real RC models, in
real RC flying fields. Do not fly your real model before trying this program! Don\'t crash your models, crash ours! Crashing models here cost nothing.This application will
save you money, frustration and many days in waiting for model parts.
Learn to fly without fear. Rain or wind outside, start flying right now!The program includes wide range of RC models, from starter models to expensive aerobatic and scale models. This is the only RC simulator that includes RC boats and RC cars, in addition to excellent simulation of RC helicopters, RC planes and RC drones. Great for experienced modelers, and even greater for kids or someone who is just starting in this exciting hobby. The program includes 3 free interactive object sets that can be loaded on any flying field when flying helicopters. The interactive objects can be used to learn landing and precise model control. In addition to the fixed point camera that represents the RC pilot point of view, we have included follow up camera that follows the model. That is useful when you just start, so the model never gets away. Notes: 1. This is not a game. You are controlling flying RC models that reacts like real flying models. It takes some time to learn, and again, do not expect \"arcade\" style controls. 2. The onscreen control sticks are just indicators! They are made small so they do not obscure the screen. *** You do not need to keep your fingers on them *** Sliding your finger any where on the right screen half affects the right control stick , the same for the left screen part - sliding finger there moves the left control stick. We suggest to select beginner settings at first few days before you can comfortably progress further.
扫描下载兔兔助手
需使用兔兔助手扫描下载
Professional RC plane simulator - a must have for anyone flying RC. Probably the most realistic behavior on mobile phones and tablets. Our models fly just the same as real RC models, in
real RC flying fields. Do not fly your real model before trying this program! Don\'t crash your models, crash ours! Crashing models here cost nothing.This application will
save you money, frustration and many days in waiting for model parts.
Learn to fly without fear. Rain or wind outside, start flying right now!The program includes wide range of RC models, from starter models to expensive aerobatic and scale models. This is the only RC simulator that includes RC boats and RC cars, in addition to excellent simulation of RC planes, RC helicopters and RC drones. Great for experienced modelers, and even greater for kids or someone who is just starting in this exciting hobby. The program includes 3 free interactive object sets that can be loaded on any flying field when flying helicopters. The interactive objects can be used to learn landing and precise model control. In addition to the fixed point camera that represents the RC pilot point of view, we have included follow up camera that follows the model. That is useful when you just start, so the model never gets away. Notes: 1. This is not a game. You are controlling flying RC models that reacts like real flying models. It takes some time to learn, and again, do not expect \"arcade\" style controls. 2. The onscreen control sticks are just indicators! They are made small so they do not obscure the screen. *** You do not need to keep your fingers on them *** Sliding your finger any where on the right screen half affects the right control stick , the same for the left screen part - sliding finger there moves the left control stick. We suggest to select beginner settings at first few days before you can comfortably progress further.
扫描下载兔兔助手
需使用兔兔助手扫描下载
科幻最高荣誉银河奖得主《银河传说》是首款融入了领土争夺玩法的多人大型即时战斗手游。在游戏中,多人协同挑战世界BOSS,告别单机刷图,与小伙伴一起体验跨服争夺领土的星海争霸战!游戏特色:▼联盟领土争夺,告别枯燥单机刷图
-首创领土争夺玩法,星际争霸一触即发!
-跨服大战,真正的即时制群P玩法▼多人实时协作,挑战世界大BOSS
-真人互动,殖民、掠夺一个不少
-全服大战,挑战强大副本BOSS▼排兵布阵,多种技能相生相克
-制定阵型,碾压对手
-丰富技能,互相克制
▼战舰强化,定制独家培养路线
-战舰改造,打造最强战舰
-数百战舰,组成银河舰队!名家点评:▼让手机化为星舰,将宇宙握在掌心,用指尖创造属于你的银河英雄传说!——宝树(全球华语科幻最高奖幸运奖得主)▼格外耐玩的科幻手游,中国科幻最佳游戏,圆了无数青少年的银河传说之梦,快快带领你的银河舰队,走出黑暗森林,去见证星辰大海!——夏笳(中国科幻最高奖银河奖得主)媒体推荐:▼《科幻世界》杂志官方合作伙伴,在手机上绽放光彩的优秀科幻游戏——中国第一科幻杂志《科幻世界》▼一部银河英雄的太空史诗,太空版的《三国志》——香港流动日报▼星球大战般的即视感,视角独特,题材不拘于泥三国、火影、西游的优秀科幻游戏!——17173手游网▼功底扎实的科幻场景以及酷炫的战斗场面,从玩法到剧情都能够让人紧扣心弦的优秀科幻游戏!——威锋网▼酷炫壮阔的游戏画面,回味无穷的经典造型,这是一款值得打五星好评的科幻手机游戏,你值得拥有!——爱手游网▼口袋巴士金口袋奖得主,最佳策略手游——口袋巴士游戏微信:yhcssy游戏论坛:百度《银河传说》贴吧
扫描下载兔兔助手
需使用兔兔助手扫描下载
Conquer the world of Grepolis! Begin by expanding your village in Ancient Greece. Grepolis is a free strategy game in which you build your own empire and strike back against your enemies with the help of allied players and powerful alliances.Now the heroes of antiquity are entering Grepolis! Legendary and powerful heroes, such as Leonidas, Hercules, Andromeda and Helena, help your city or army with their unique powers and strengths.Play the free app and drive the expansion of your city forward quickly and easily. Use the powers of the ancient Greek gods Zeus, Athena, Hera, Poseidon or Hades, and summon with their help mythical units such as Pegasus, Medusa, Cyclops and the Minotaur. Forge powerful alliances with thousands of real players and friends.Prepare for epic battles and support your alliance in the struggle for domination in the world of Grepolis.FEATURES- FREE strategy game- Begin with a city and turn it into a mighty empire- Battle against players from all over the world and conquer their cities- Build your army out of 27 different kinds of units and lead them into war in real time- Choose a god and use powerful spells- Recruit heroes of antiquity and deploy them in your army or city- Trade with other players- Research 30 useful technologies- Build 13 different constructions- Fight side by side with real players in alliances- Continue playing in your PC browser at Join us on Facebook at /grepolisImprint: /portal/us/imprint
扫描下载兔兔助手
需使用兔兔助手扫描下载
KONAMI和网易合作推出的足球手游大作!KONAMI正版足球手游来袭! 超过1500名实名顶级球星,震撼3D视觉比赛特效,最智能的实况比赛AI,根据战术排兵布阵,全面模拟足球场上的激烈比赛! GameNOver!比赛永不落幕! 新赛季已拉开大幕,想玩最正统的足球游戏?当然要来玩《实况俱乐部》! 在《实况俱乐部》正式运营两周年半之际,回馈球迷狂欢月活动隆重登场!【游戏玩点】 最正统:欧足协、FIFPro、法国联赛、荷兰联赛等实名授权,实名俱乐部豪门等你挑战!超过1500个实名球星等你收集! 最真实:著名足球解说王涛进驻,还有专业评说苏东、美女解说汤秋儿、华南地区人气王丁伟杰等神秘解说加盟,提供不同风格和方言的足球评说,再现直播临场感! 最震撼:全3D比赛画面,最智能的实况比赛AI,还原真实绿茵场上球星英姿! 最自由:自由匹配比赛,根据战术与球员状态排兵布阵,调配球员! 最特别:卡牌玩法结合,培养最强球员卡牌,以踢球射门形式抽卡! 最专属:战斗过程更有换人、加速、回放等亮点功能,球员与球队培养系统打造属于你的球队! 最多元:含挑战赛、技能赛、杯赛、特别赛等PVE玩法,并有定级战、实况联赛、巅峰对决、天梯赛、银河杯战队对抗赛、试炼塔等PVP玩法!全面模拟足球场上的激烈比赛! 【精彩活动】 1、注册送好礼:注册并创建球队,即送你最爱俱乐部的4星球星! 2、首充送大奖:首次充值任何金额即送5星球员!而且额外获得充值额度的双倍金球奖励,充值越多奖励越多!3、挑战赛送金球:挑战各实名俱乐部!只要挑战赛通关,无论大小关卡都会获赠金球! 4、实况联赛精彩对战:和同服其他玩家进行激烈对战,争取升级到超级联赛获得丰厚奖励! 5、特别赛获得特别奖励:每天指定时间会开启特别赛,通过后能获得各种球员特技、队伍特技和球员升级素材!6、天梯赛玩法隆重登场:运用你的球员合理布阵,打败其他教练登上天梯最高峰!轻松兑换巅峰球员球探券,获得最强的巅峰球员!The UEFA and Euro 2016(TM) words, the UEFA EURO 2016(TM) Logo and Mascot and the UEFA European championship trophy are protected by trademarks and copyright. All rights reserved.All UEFA Champions League names, logos and trophies are the property, registered trademarks and/or copyright of UEFA. All rights reserved. adidas, the 3-Bars logo, the 3-Stripe trade mark and Climacool are registered trade marks of the adidas Group, used with permission.The use of images and names of the football players in this game is under license from FIFPro Commercial Enterprises BV. FIFPro is a registered trademark of FIFPro Commercial Enterprises BV.(C) 2016, DFBThe FA is an official trade mark of The Football Association Limited and is subject to extensive trade mark registrations worldwide.Copyright FFF (C)Official Licensee of the FIGCThe FIGC logo is a registered trade mark of the Federazione Italiana Giuoco CalcioLicensed by OLIVEDESPORTOS (Official Agent of the FPF)Producto Oficial Licenciado RFEF(C) 2002 Ligue de Football Professionnel (R)Officially Licensed by Eredivisie C.V. and Stichting CAO voor Contractspelers(TM) (C) 2016 THE ARSENAL FOOTBALL CLUB PLC, ALL RIGHTS RESERVEDOfficial Licensed Product of A.C. MilanOfficial product manufactured and distributed by KDE under licence granted by Soccer s.a.s. di Brand Management S.r.l.All other copyrights or trademarks are the property of their respective owners and are used under license.(C) 2017 Konami Digital Entertainment
扫描下载兔兔助手
需使用兔兔助手扫描下载
在《世界征服者2》中你将扮演一位将军去完成二战和冷战的诸多重要历史战役。你会和当年的那些名将并肩战斗或者和他们决一胜负。古德里安,隆美尔,巴顿,朱可夫,尼米兹,麦克阿瑟,山本五十六,蒙哥马利,戴高乐等名将会向你展示他们独特的战术和他们的王牌主力部队。巴顿和隆美尔的装甲军团,尼米兹和山本五十六的航母编队,戈林和麦克阿瑟空军都是独一无二的。在二战剧本中你可以参加轴心国阵营或者是同盟国阵营,当完成这些剧本后可以开启冷战剧本模式。在游戏中各国的装备也随着战役的深入开始悉数登场。德国的虎式坦克和苏联的喀秋莎火箭炮等武器都是最优秀的装备。陆军可以使用各种辅助战术:战壕,雷达,要塞炮,防空炮等加强防御。海军的驱逐舰,巡洋舰,战列舰和航母组成的混合编队将构筑强大的海上力量。空军的空袭,战略轰炸,空降兵或者威力巨大的核弹,会将敌军的防线彻底摧毁。在战争中,你的指挥官在不断的作战中积累自己的功勋最终从一个士兵晋升为元帅。还可以获得各种特殊的勋章来加强军队的战斗力。游戏除了单人剧本模式还提供了网络对战模式,可以和全世界的好友在战役中进行合作或者对抗。##Features##- 4个阵营的剧本战役【第二次世界大战】轴心国阵营 (1939.9)同盟国阵营 (1941.1)【冷战】华沙阵营
(1947.5)北约阵营
(1951.8)- 20位顶级名将参与战争- 57种军事单位可以使用- 28个战术指令- 34个历史战役 - 全世界37个国家共2000多个区域卷入战争- 支持Game Center和Wi-Fi联机对战- 地图缩放- 自动存盘- 16个级别的军衔和18个战争贡献勋章可以获取
扫描下载兔兔助手
需使用兔兔助手扫描下载
打造您自己的战舰!“战舰打造”中,您可以使用 3D 和物理模拟技术。战舰驶入开放水域,通过 Game Center 平台,同其他玩家展开海战。打造全球最强战舰—— 浏览排行榜!*真实物理引擎战舰的浮力、速度和防御持久性能取决于您使用的战舰部件。战舰性能进行了逼真模拟。*实时多人模式“战斗”模式下,通过 Game Center 平台,您可以同全世界的战舰一决高下。用户评分\"太棒了!\"\"难得一见的好游戏\"\"太好玩了\"
扫描下载兔兔助手
需使用兔兔助手扫描下载
一款相当精美的 3D 弹珠台游戏,画面和音效相当逼真。若不是要通过屏幕来控制,有时候还真会产生在玩真的弹珠台的错觉。另外台子还可以倾斜过来,立体感更强!喜欢这类游戏的朋友不要错过了!!注:最近的一次更新中,游戏的内购新出了三个场景,分别为:[星球大战五:帝国反击战]、[波巴菲特]以及[星球大战:克隆战争],喜欢的玩家可以下载游戏后内购场景。
扫描下载兔兔助手
需使用兔兔助手扫描下载
Dive into the world of wild wolves and live your life as one of them! The best wolf RPG on mobile is finally here. Explore the amazing environment, develop your character and upgrade your skills to become the Alpha of your pack! You can try your strength in one of two modes: CO-OP or PVP - everything in Online Real-Time Multiplayer. Play with people from all over the World!
Online Real-Time Multiplayer RPG
Stunning 3D graphics
Beautiful environment
Realistic animals
Character development and upgrades
Cooperative multiplayer hunting and PVP Battle Arena modes
Smooth performance
ONLINE MULTIPLAYER SIMULATOR
Compete with players from all around the World! The wilderness is never empty. Meet other wolves in real time and conquer the forest!
CHARACTER CUSTOMIZATION
Are you a mighty Gray Wolf? A Dhole Wolf? Or maybe a mysterious Black Wolf resembles you the most? Choose your favorite and create your unique character!
RPG SYSTEM
You are the king of your own destiny! There is no imposed path to follow in this simulator. Decide which attributes to develop and which skills to upgrade to become the Alpha of the pack!
AMAZING GRAPHICS
Enjoy the stroll around the map and admire the stunning environment! Starting from your den all the way to the mountains and streams, the high-end graphics make the game incredibly pleasant. Don’t the animals look realistic? Try and chase them all!
VARIOUS GAME MODES
Hunting mode lets you explore the map while searching for prey: from rats and rabbits, through does, foxes and racoons, all the way to bisons and bulls. Cooperate with other players to fight the strongest opponents! If you need a bigger thrill, join the Battle Arena mode - you will be teamed up with other wolves to compete with another pack. This means war!
扫描下载兔兔助手
需使用兔兔助手扫描下载

我要回帖

更多关于 节奏大师pk破解版ios 的文章

随机推荐