来自手机版论坛
是下载的有问题吗?重新找一个下载是不是可以试一下
LZ我遇到跟你一样的问题~请问是怎么解决的?
是下载的游戏文件里有缺失,通过K大的方法把缺失的文件补回来了&
LZ我遇到跟你一样的问题~请问是怎么解决的?
是下载的游戏文件里有缺失,通过K大的方法把缺失的文件补回来了
Powered byor sign in with...
E3 2012 | Nintendo Detail Wii U Online Communication - Mii Universe
Tonight Nintendo also revealed part of the Wii U's interface geared at online communication - introducing, the Mii Universe.
With the core focus of the hardware so far being on the controller, now known as GamePad, players had been wondering just how Nintendo will be approaching online play and communication, in an era where "Facebook" is likely said more than "milk" and "bread". Given the company's contemporaries have solid online systems in place, for the most part, Nintendo's plans for their online Network have remained a mystery - until now.
During the pre-E3 Nintendo direct broadcast, company boss Satoru Iwata illustrated a chunk of how the Wii U's interface will work - via a large social hub known as Mii Universe, or Miiverse for short.
Wii U Mii Universe Features includeUser accounts - you, your parents, friends and even your pet hamster can create an account with specific friends and settings.A bunch of Miis - your own, friends and others in your country playing similar games to act as a form of communication hub.Send hand-drawn notes, images with facial expressions, straightforward text and live videoShare in-game content with your network, send messages during a game - play can be suspended and the menu accessed, without leaving the game like on 3DS.Eventually Nintendo will roll out access to Miiverse on any internet-enabled device like your PC, mobile phone and 3DS.The hub can be accessed on the big screen, GamePad screen or both - letting players have freedom and flexibility in communicating. Even pull up a video screen to chat with your friends using Wii U.
Nintendo are expected to reveal more functionality during E3 itself this week.
What do you think of the Miiverse and online infrastructure on Wii U so far?
Comment on this article
You can comment as a guest or join the Cubed3 community below:
&Your Name:
Validate your comment
& Enter the letters in the image to validate your comment.
&s previous1next &
This sounds awesome!I like that the core game experience of Nintendo (i.e. Wii U / 3DS) is staying with consoles. I don't want to see Nintendo games (whether new or retro) on Android/iOS. But I am all for expanding a social aspect of gaming to those devices.
Edit this post:
This sounds awesome!
I like that the core game experience of Nintendo (i.e. Wii U / 3DS) is staying with consoles. I don't want to see Nintendo games (whether new or retro) on Android/iOS. But I am all for expanding a social aspect of gaming to those devices.
&Link to this post: It looks really fun, if it can be pulled off correctly.
Edit this post:
It looks really fun, if it can be pulled off correctly.
&Link to this post: This is how Pictochat should have been done in 2004. Nintendo are taking a slight risk, i wonder how they have made this 'pedo-safe'
Edit this post:
This is how Pictochat should have been done in 2004.
Nintendo are taking a slight risk, i wonder how they have made this 'pedo-safe'
&Link to this post: I'll be very surprised if the Miiverse's eventual appearance on the 3DS doesn't merge it with the Mii Plaza somehow.
Edit this post:
I'll be very surprised if the Miiverse's eventual appearance on the 3DS doesn't merge it with the Mii Plaza somehow.
&Link to this post: The comments thing intrigues me. In his presentation, it sounds like people can leave comments about the game, and even about specific points of the game. As the player is playing the game, he might see comments from his friends pop up at those specific points. You can see what I'm talking about at 22:18 of the presentation.It reminds of how people can leave comments about a song on SoundCloud, like this:
Seems like a cool idea if they can prevent spoilers and just general obnoxiousness (and he mentioned they would work on the spoiler thing). I think I would like it best if I could choose to just limit it to my circle of friends.
Edit this post:
The comments thing intrigues me. In his presentation, it sounds like people can leave comments about the game, and even about specific points of the game. As the player is playing the game, he might see comments from his friends pop up at those specific points. You can see what I'm talking about at 22:18 of the presentation.
It reminds of how people can leave comments about a song on SoundCloud, like this:
/fosterthepeoplemusic/ruby
Seems like a cool idea if they can prevent spoilers and just general obnoxiousness (and he mentioned they would work on the spoiler thing). I think I would like it best if I could choose to just limit it to my circle of friends.
TAG: That American Guy"If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone." Romans 12:18
&Link to this post: I like the look of this messaging system.
Edit this post:
I like the look of this messaging system.
&Link to this post: I noticed the DK and MK and the zombie game symbolised by the gun icon, could this mean they are in development?
Edit this post:
I noticed the DK and MK and the zombie game symbolised by the gun icon, could this mean they are in development?
&Link to this post: I like Nintendo's take on the social aspect of gaming. I think their way of having Miis gather 'round games they're playing is a grea idea. Can't wait for more information about the WiiU.
Edit this post:
I like Nintendo's take on the social aspect of gaming. I think their way of having Miis gather 'round games they're playing is a grea idea. Can't wait for more information about the WiiU.
&Link to this post:
&s previous1next &
Subscribe to this topic
Who's Online?
, , , There are 4 members online at the moment.查看: 2178|回复: 6
Wiiu网页破解 ERROR CODE 112-1006
请问各位大虾
WIIU5.32美版进入91WII网页破解,出现
error code 112-1006
could not display page
原来一直都没有出现这种情况,今天第一次发现。
这是怎么一回事,是机器有问题,还是网站有问题?
该如何解决呢?先谢过各位了!
你访问这个 wiiubru。com
你访问这个 wiiubru。com
这个进去之后显示:
检测到是5.32然后就这样:
COULD NOT LOAD FILE /WIIU/APPS/HOMEBREW_LAUNCHER/HOMEBREW_LAUNCHER.
我也遇到了同样的提示,请问你怎么解决的啊?&
这个进去之后显示:
检测到是5.32系 统然后就这样:
COULD NOT LOAD FILE /WIIU/APPS/HOMEBREW_LAUNCHE ...
自己好好看置顶的破解教程
自己好好看置顶的破解教程
谢谢K大,已经按照教程操作过了,可以进入LOADIINE GX2的图形界面并且可以运行游戏了,
但是原来的LOADIINE4.0游戏好像是不支持了,只好重新了!
谢谢K大,已经按照教程操作过了,可以进入LOADIINE GX2的图形界面并且可以运行游戏了,
但是原来的LOADI ...
仔细看置顶的破解教程里面的问题与解答4
4。0只需要 文件夹名修改一下就行
来自手机版论坛
我来也 发表于
这个进去之后显示:
检测到是5.32系 统然后就这样:
COULD NOT LOAD FILE /WIIU/APPS/HOMEBREW_LAUNCHE ...
我也遇到了同样的提示,请问你怎么解决的啊?