minecraft地牢更好的地牢mod

& kuaihou.com Allrights reservedBetter Dungeons(更好的地牢mod)1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4/1.5.2&-&Mod回收区&-&Minecraft(我的世界)中文论坛 -
后使用快捷导航没有帐号?
查看: 54686|回复: 17
[已过期Mod]
Better Dungeons(更好的地牢mod)1.7.10/1.7.2/1.6.4/1.5.2
独立Mod发布
更好的地牢
Better Dungeons
1.7.10&1.7.2&1.6.4&&&
与多人游戏兼容性:
服务端也需要安装才兼容&
拖入mods文件夹(需要API支持)&
您尚未登录,立即登录享受更好的浏览体验!
才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?
本帖最后由
18:56 编辑
[map]前言[map]
这是一款冒险类的mod,它加入了大量的遗迹地牢怪物等东西,它还在Hexxit整合包里出现过。
& & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &
[map]关于mod[map]
更好的地牢的MOD chocolatin真的是一个扩张Minecraft MODS,添加新的怪物和扩张的地下城规则、Minecraft生物群落。这些城的范围从海盗船到火山。如果你真的感觉对Minecraft不耐烦,它会增加很多深度感和冒险。
[map]图片[map]
[map]下载[map]
很棒的作品!
很棒的作品!
大触我们做朋友吧!
很棒的作品!
Mcbbs有你更精彩~
很不错的模组!谢谢搬运!
Mcbbs有你更精彩~
Mcbbs有你更精彩~
楼主你太帅了~
楼主你太帅了~
很棒的作品!
愿Him常在你左右!
很棒的作品!
Mcbbs有你更精彩~
Mcbbs有你更精彩~
楼主你太帅了~
Mcbbs有你更精彩~
帖子永久链接:&<button type="submit" class="pn" onclick="setCopy('http://www.mcbbs.net/thread--1.html', '帖子地址已经复制到剪贴板您可以用快捷键 Ctrl + V 粘贴到 QQ、MSN 里。')">点击复制Minecraft中文论坛 - 论坛版权1、本主题所有言论和图片纯属会员个人意见,与本论坛立场无关
2、本站所有主题由该帖子作者发表,该帖子作者享有帖子相关版权
3、其他单位或个人使用、转载或引用本文时必须同时征得该帖子作者的同意
4、帖子作者须承担一切因本文发表而直接或间接导致的民事或刑事法律责任
5、本帖若有内容转载自其它媒体,不代表本站赞同其观点和对其真实性负责
6、如本帖侵犯到任何版权问题,请立即告知本站,本站将及时予以删除并致以最深的歉意
7、管理员和版主有权不事先通知发贴者而删除本文
很好的MOD 准备加到服务器里面
提醒一下,这个mod会生成大量遗迹。最好去配置里改下生成几率&
很好的MOD 准备加到服务器里面
提醒一下,这个mod会生成大量遗迹。最好去配置里改下生成几率
明白咯 谢谢提醒&
提醒一下,这个mod会生成大量遗迹。最好去配置里改下生成几率
明白咯 谢谢提醒
抱歉链接弄错了,刚刚修复了&
顶一下吧不错
哇靠&&100多m
抱歉链接弄错了&
哇靠&&100多m
抱歉链接弄错了
明白咯 谢谢提醒
抱歉链接弄错了,刚刚修复了
那我刚刚下载的是什么东西&
看起来不错,下下来玩玩OAO
抱歉链接弄错了,刚刚修复了
那我刚刚下载的是什么东西
我的一个整合包。。。&
那我刚刚下载的是什么东西
我的一个整合包。。。
我去.........&
我的一个整合包。。。
我去.........
终于出1.72和1.710了么,这个MOD应该叫更好的地下城
装这个MOD还要有一个文件呢,怎么没有发上来
出1.7.10了
""以及"我的世界"为Mojang Synergies AB的商标。本站与Mojang以及微软公司没有从属关系。
版权所有。本站原创图文内容版权属于原创作者,未经许可不得转载。Chocolate quest. Mods for the adventurers - Minecraft Mods - Mapping and Modding: Java Edition - Minecraft Forum - Minecraft Forum
This site works best with JavaScript enabled. Please enable JavaScript to get the best experience from this site.
My game is crashing, can you fix it?
I can probably fix it, but I need some information first, first you need a (if your post doesn't have the crash report, it will be ignored), some information about how it happened will also help, and the mod version.
"X" mob is acting very strange, and seems to bug. What's wrong?
First of all check what version are you using, if you are using an older version, update. If the problem presists, write a reply and report what's wrong.
Its this mod compatible with 'X'?
This mod its compatible with almost all mods. But may act weird with other mods generating structures.
Can I disable "X" feature in the mod?
Probably, yes. Check the configuration file, I've tried to make everything configurable. How can I add objects to the dungeons chests? You can find this information on the Installation spoiler.
How can i stop "X" dungeon to spawn?
In the dungeon config, set the chance to 0. Mobs are not spawning from spawners, how do i fix it? This mod adds special "one use" spawners, these spawners spawn a mob and then disappears. If you are in creative mode, the spawners will not work unless you switch to Survival or Adventure mode.
Copyright:
This mod (plugin, a patch to Minecraft source, henceforth "Mod" or "The Mod"), by the terms of
is sole property of the Mod author (, henceforth "Owner" or "The Owner"). By default it may only be distributed on minecraftforums.net, mcmodcenter.net. It may only be mirrored or reposted in other modpack as long as they provide a link back to this post.
You can include your mod in your modpack as long as you follow those simple rules: You can't make money from a modpack containing this mod. You need to provide credits and a link to this thread. You will remove this mod from the modpack if the author says so.
Special thanks:
: wiki management, dungeon buildings, testing, forum support
: wiki management, dungeon buildings, testing, forum support: testing, forum support
: armor items textures
:For creating some mob textures.
:for the given feedback and support around the forums.
Xiraxis: .
: Simplified chinese translation
Vexatos: German translation
: Russian translation
: English translation.
Also special thanks to those who build .
And for all of you who give me feedback, thank to you we can play with balanced mobs and bugfree.
If you appreciate all the effort put on this mod you can
to the author.
I enjoy typin' in a southern-ish accent.
Just tried it out, and its frickin BOSS. I fully support this mod, and please make a 1.9pre5 version!
He can't make a 1.9pre5 version until MCP comes out , and it's only coming in 1.9 full release.Quote from
What version of MC is this for? I like it, and Ill download it once I know what version its for.
Fun! Make a version for 1.9pre5 and maybe fix the gen code so it isnt on the surface? or is that configurable?
He can't make a 1.9pre5 until MCP comes out, and it's only coming when 1.9 is fully released.Quote from
Looks awesome, but 1.8.1 makes me lag, so i cant wait until a 1.9 pre 5 version comes out :smile.gif:
There's not gonna be a 1.9pre5 release until MCP gets updated, which will only happen in the 1.9 full release.
An enderman teleported into my basement at some point, and re-arranged all the "natural" blocks in there.
Yo dawg I heard you like playing Portal so now you can play Portal while playing Minecraft while going to Hell.
To post a comment, please
a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes【求助】安装了更好地牢MOD 服务器崩溃了 求大神【minecraft服务器吧】_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:234,158贴子:
【求助】安装了更好地牢MOD 服务器崩溃了 求大神
错误报告如下 ---- Minecraft Crash Report ----// I just don*t know what went wrong :(Time: 14-9-14 上午10:03Description: Exception in server tick loopcpw.mods.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraft/client/entity/EntityClientPlayerMP at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.transition(LoadController.java:162) at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.preinitializeMods(Loader.java:514) at cpw.mods.fml.server.FMLServerHandler.beginServerLoading(FMLServerHandler.java:88) at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onServerStart(FMLCommonHandler.java:319) at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71197_b(DedicatedServer.java:166) at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:604) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraft/client/entity/EntityClientPlayerMP at com.chocolate.chocolateQuest.ChocolateQuest.preInit(ChocolateQuest.java:309) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source) at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:513) at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor3.invoke(Unknown Source) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source) at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:74) at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:47) at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:314) at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:296) at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:267) at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:208) at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:187) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source) at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:74) at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:47) at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:314) at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:296) at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:267) at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:118) at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.preinitializeMods(Loader.java:512) ... 5 moreCaused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.minecraft.client.entity.EntityClientPlayerMP at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:188) at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) ... 32 moreCaused by: java.lang.NullPointerExceptionA detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- System Details --Details: Minecraft Version: 1.7.2 Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1 Java Version: 1.7.0_51, Oracle Corporation Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation Memory:
bytes (746 MB) /
bytes (1238 MB) up to
bytes (1820 MB) JVM Flags: 2 -Xmx2048M -Xms1024M AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 0 MB) used IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0 FML: MCP v9.03 FML v7.2.217.1147 Minecraft Forge 10.12.2.1147 12 mods loaded, 12 mods active mcp{9.03} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded-&Constructed-&Pre-initialized FML{7.2.217.1147} [Forge Mod Loader] (cauldron-1.7.2-1.-server.jar) Unloaded-&Constructed-&Pre-initialized Forge{10.12.2.1147} [Minecraft Forge] (cauldron-1.7.2-1.-server.jar) Unloaded-&Constructed-&Pre-initialized TConstruct-Preloader{0.1.1} [Tinkers Corestruct] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded-&Constructed-&Pre-initialized chocolateQuest{0.0} [Chocolate Quest] (chocolateQuest-1.7.2-BETA.jar) Unloaded-&Constructed-&Errored CoroAI{v1.0} [CoroAI] (CoroUtil-1.0.jar) Unloaded-&Constructed-&Pre-initialized ExtendedRenderer{v1.0} [Extended Renderer] (CoroUtil-1.0.jar) Unloaded-&Constructed-&Pre-initialized ConfigMod{v1.0} [Extended Mod Config] (CoroUtil-1.0.jar) Unloaded-&Constructed-&Pre-initialized Mantle{1.7.2-111.f3f6ea2} [Mantle] (Mantle-1.7.2.jar) Unloaded-&Constructed-&Pre-initialized ParticleMan{v1.0} [Particle Man] (ParticleMan-1.0.jar) Unloaded-&Constructed-&Pre-initialized TConstruct{1.7.2-1.6.0.jenkins413} [Tinkers* Construct] (TConstruct-Mod-1.7.2.jar) Unloaded-&Constructed-&Pre-initialized TMechworks{1.7.2-45.cdf8e37} [Tinkers* Mechworks] (TMechworks-1.7.2.jar) Unloaded-&Constructed-&Pre-initialized TConstruct Environment: Environment healthy. Mantle Environment: DO NOT REPORT THIS CRASH! Unsupported mods in environment: bukkit Profiler Position: N/A (disabled) Is Modded: D Server brand changed to *cauldron,craftbukkit,mcpc,fml,forge* Type: Dedicated Server (map_server.txt)
服务器 致力于提供好的免费空间服务,免费自助建站模板超靓.域名38元.VPS主机2送1
要不要 我帮你修复服务器
没准可以帮你加mod 虽说只是初涉技术
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴当前位置:&>&
游戏介绍:
《我的世界》1.7.10更好的地牢补丁说明:把这个解压后文件夹里有两个文件夹,把这两个文件夹都放进.minecraft就ok了。
游戏介绍:
这是《我的世界1.7.10》的符文地牢MOD,此MOD玩家使用后游戏中将出现一个全新的符文地牢。这里与世隔绝,存在着相对独立的游戏规则。玩家在此将获得独特的任务展开全新的冒险生活,同时地牢提供特殊的道具与怪物,整体上是部RPG向MOD。欢迎感兴趣的玩家们下载体验!
评分:6.7分
游戏介绍:
这是《我的世界1.7.10》里面的新地牢MOD,这个模组也是个建筑生成类模组,增加了几种地牢。
评分:5.0分
游戏介绍:
《我的世界》1.7.10冒险地牢补丁说明:表面上只是一个小地牢,其实不同生物群落有不同材质,再其实它有地下5层而且四通八达,奖励丰厚,最下层堪称地狱,其实本来就是地狱,一般与村庄一起生成。
游戏介绍:
这是《我的世界1.7.10》的地牢暴徒MOD,该MOD增加了很多怪物。大大的增添了游戏的丰富性,可玩性。给玩家们带来新的游戏体验,欢迎感兴趣的玩家们下载体验!
游戏介绍:
这是《我的世界1.7.10》的更多地牢MOD,这个MOD的作用就是给你的普通类型世界和地狱添加更多建筑、地牢。MOD中包含多种不同的地牢,有小型地牢还有大型地牢,有恐怖地牢还有浪漫地牢,应有尽有。非常不错的MOD,欢迎感兴趣的玩家们下载体验!
游戏合集推荐
从2008年-2014年 快猴网一直在努力做到最好 Www.KuaiHou.Com
备案编号:粤ICP备号-1

我要回帖

更多关于 minecraft pe地牢种子 的文章

随机推荐