好心人帮忙发下邮箱么么哒
赞是不是采纳答案
发表我的评论QQ炫舞里有首歌开头是I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU.是什么歌曲?_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
QQ炫舞里有首歌开头是I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU.是什么歌曲?
好像是去年的歌吧,
我有更好的答案
李贞贤 I Love You Cheol Soo 希望我的回答能够让你满意,祝游戏愉快!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
qq炫舞的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包谁有QQ飞车里面的一首歌啊?歌名叫love story!有的发给我下!谢谢了!_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
谁有QQ飞车里面的一首歌啊?歌名叫love story!有的发给我下!谢谢了!
我有更好的答案
the ball gownsI see you make your way through the crowdYou say &#39Love Story - The Love StoryWe were both young when I first saw youI close my eyesAnd the flashback startsI'm standing thereOn a balcony in summer airSee the lightsSee the party &ll make it out of this messIt's a love story baby just say yes've been feeling so aloneI keep waiting for you but you never comeIs this in my head & &little did I knowThat you were Romeo &you were throwing pebblesAnd my daddy said stay away from JulietAnd I was crying on the staircaseBegging you please don'go pick out a white dressIt's a love story baby just say yes&Oh &oh &'Marry me Juliet &you'll never have to be aloneI love you and that's all I really knowI talked to your dad &'Oh oh oh ohI got tired of waitingWondering if you were ever coming aroundMy faith in you was fadingWhen I met you on the outskirts of town &and I said''ll be waiting all there'Romeo save me &t go &and I said''I don'Romeo take me somewhere we can be aloneI'I was a scarlet letterAnd my daddy said stay away from JulietBut you were everything to meI was begging you please don'they're trying to tell me how to feelThis love is difficult &but it't go and I said''ll be waiting all there'He knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring and said't know what to think&s left to do is runYou'll be the prince and I'll be the princessIt's a love story baby just say yes&So I sneak out to the garden to see youWe keep quiet cause we're dead if they knewSo close your eyesEscape this town for a little whileCause you were Romeo &s left to do is runYou'Romeo take me somewhere we can be aloneI'Romeo save me I'll be the prince and I'll be the princessIt's a love story baby just say yes''''s realDon't be afraid &we''hello'&#39
采纳率:79%
来自团队:
搜不到吗?
酷狗要买才可以
要不百度音乐
QQ音乐要绿钻。而且我没下载QQ音乐我是流量,所以直接要资源
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包天极传媒:天极网全国分站
您现在的位置:&&&&&&
QQ签名:I love you I love you I love you I来源:天极网QQ专区编辑:何何
关键字:QQ空间,QQ,QQ签名,I love you I love you I love you I
  情感签名分享
  Love is never without jealousy .(没有妒忌就没有爱情)
  You are in my life the most warm moved.你是我生命中最温暖的
  My Guess Is That It's Naive 我的猜是这是天真
  I love you because of your love for me.【我爱的是你爱我】
  You are my sunshine.你是我的太阳
  “I think I fall in love with you(我好像喜欢上你了)
  I never told you, I wanna hold you。(我从未告诉你,我想拥抱你)
  Time cures all things (时间是医治一切创伤的良药)
  I Care about you a great deal (我很在乎你)
  Be strong, also hurt[再坚强 也会伤]
  The most known person,the warmest partner.――最懂的人,最暖的伴。
  heard that it is very easy to be happy, as could be diluted with time going on. 听说幸福很简单。简单
  Cause you are my everything 因为你是我的全部
  I love you I love you I love you I love you 我爱你你不爱我你不爱我谁爱我
* 网友发言均非本站立场,本站不在评论栏推荐任何网店、经销商,谨防上当受骗!
声明:凡注明为其他媒体来源的信息,均为转载自其他媒体。您若对该稿件内容有任何疑问或质疑,请即与天极网联系,本网将迅速给您回应并做处理。010-
Q签名Q教程Q游戏Q日志
Q图片Q头像Q皮肤Q网名

我要回帖

更多关于 qq游戏实名认证在哪里 的文章

随机推荐