裡面還有一對是官方認證的情侶,藍寶石和紅寶石,相愛到不肯解除融合
所謂自古紅藍出CP
千萬別去看臺灣翻譯......神臍小捲毛是什麼鬼
最近剛追完阿!!好看!
神臍小捲毛五个字让我瞬间犹如盘古一样清醒
台灣CN頻道只是用了讓小朋友簡顯易懂的文字,讓大人火大的翻譯,國台語一起配音
英文版跟台灣版我都有看
我記得上面那網址不能直接貼出來,翻譯的版主在她的板上有說
一开始我只是被这部动画的音乐吸引到了,每个人的主题音乐实在是太赞了,特别是Pearl的...然后...然后...这什么鬼!这真的是给小孩子看的么!我深深地感觉到编剧的恶意
什么?高层说不能让两个女性角色公开承认是情侣关系?那么就直接说他们就是一种关系好了?什么意思?反正不明说是情侣关系就行啦
什么?高层说不能让两个女性角色在电视上亲亲?那么就让他们亲脖子好了 干脆就当着真的还只是小孩子的主角面前亲吧
恩...但是我们还是很想让两个女角色亲亲的场面出现呢.还是直接播出去吧 只要不把两个嘴唇真的碰上去的画面画出来就可以了
我真是第一次见敢打擦边球打到这种程度的动画.
神臍小捲毛~~~哈哈哈哈哈!!!
看到這個翻譯就想看了
其实光从第一季来看
Pearl和Rose的关系写的要比Ruby和sapphire更露骨啊
第二季Motel那集出来之后就再也没人能强行说Ruby和Sapphire是好朋友关系了
然而宝石整个种族都是女的……只要是恋爱关系都是百合
Powered byThere was an error trying to load your rating for this title.
Some parts of this page won't work property. Please reload or try later.
I'm Watching This!
Error Please try again!
Added to Your Check-Ins.
Steven Universe&
A young boy takes his mother's place in a group of gemstone-based beings, and must learn to control his powers.
Popularity
Steven discovers something the Gems thought was lost to the past inside of Lion's mane.
Steven tries to escape Jasper's clutches with the Crystal Gems.
Now owner of a massive fortune, Greg takes Steven to Empire City for a vacation, and Steven invites Pearl, despite the tensions between her and Greg.
turns 20 on Dec. 13. Check out other movies and TV shows celebrating milestone anniversaries this month.
Related News
16 hours ago
17 November
AM, +08:00
8 November
AM, +08:00
User Lists
Related lists from IMDb users
a list of 28 titles
created 08&Jul&2012
a list of 33 titles
created 19&Sep&2015
a list of 22 titles
created 7&months&ago
a list of 25 titles
created 6&months&ago
a list of 47 titles
created 1&month&ago
Connect with IMDb
Share this Rating
Steven Universe
Want to share IMDb's rating on your own site? Use the HTML below.
You must be a registered user to use the IMDb rating plugin.
User Polls
Next Episode
Most Recent Episode
Previous Episode
Nominated for
Primetime Emmys.
8 wins & 14 nominations.
The life of a 12-year-old boy who happens to be a blue cat as he lives with his family and other strange creatures.
Jacob Hopkins,
Terrell Ransom Jr.,
Dan Russell
A human boy named Finn and adoptive brother and best friend Jake the Dog, protect the citizens of the Land of Ooo from foes of various shapes and sizes.
John DiMaggio,
Jeremy Shada,
Twin siblings Dipper and Mabel Pines spend the summer at their uncle's tourist trap in the enigmatic town of Gravity Falls.
Jason Ritter,
Kristen Schaal,
Alex Hirsch
The daily surreal adventures of a blue jay and raccoon duo that attempt to deal with their mundane jobs as groundskeepers at the local park.
J.G. Quintel,
William Salyers,
Intergalactic warrior Star Butterfly arrives on Earth to live with the Diaz family. She continues to battle villains throughout the universe and high school, mainly to protect her extremely powerful wand, an object that still confuses her.
Eden Sher,
Adam McArthur,
Grey DeLisle
Three bear brothers do whatever they can to be a part of human society by doing what everyone around them does.
Demetri Martin,
Eric Edelstein,
Bobby Moynihan
The adventures of a 4th grader named Clarence along with his two best friends, Sumo and Jeff.
Tom Kenny,
Sean Giambrone,
Katie Crown
Two brothers find themselves lost in a mysterious land and try to find their way home.
Elijah Wood,
Collin Dean,
Melanie Lynskey
The comical seafaring adventures of a young, enthusiastic boy, his pirate captain mentor, and the talking whale that raised him from birth.
Thurop Van Orman,
Brian Doyle-Murray,
Jeff Bennett
Wander is is eager to help anyone in the galaxy, together with his friend Sylvia. Wander's friendliness often angers Lord Hater, who is bent on galactic domination, and his army of Watchdogs.
Jack McBrayer,
April Winchell,
Keith Ferguson
A boy and his beloved imaginary friend are able to stay together at an orphanage of sorts for imaginary friends that children have outgrown to be adopted by new children.
Keith Ferguson,
Grey DeLisle,
Sean Marquette
Lincoln Loud is an eleven-year-old boy who lives with ten sisters. With the help of his right-hand man Clyde, Lincoln finds new ways to survive in such a large family every day.
Lara Jill Miller,
Caleel Harris,
Jessica DiCicco
Series cast summary:
(112 episodes, )
(94 episodes, )
(91 episodes, )
(89 episodes, )
This series is set in the fictional Beach City, where ageless alien warriors, the Crystal Gems, live in an ancient beachside temple, protecting the world from evil. They project female humanoid forms from magical gemstones that are the core of their being. The Crystal Gems are Garnet, Amethyst, Pearl and Steven, a young half-human, half-Gem boy who inherited his gemstone from his mother, the Gems' former leader Rose Quartz. As Steven tries to figure out his powers, he spends his days with his human father Greg, his friend Connie, other people in Beach City, or the other Gems, whether to help them save the world or just to hang out. He explores the abilities passed down to him by his mother, which include fusion (the ability of Gems to merge their identities and bodies to form a new and more powerful personality).
Plot Keywords:
Believe in Steven.
Certificate:
Parents Guide:
Official Sites:
Release Date: 27 July 2013 (USA)
Also Known As: Steven Univers
Production Co:
Show detailed
Aspect Ratio: 16:9 HD
Did You Know?
If you add a line on Sapphire's shirt during the episode "The Answer," you will get the Triforce from the Legend of Zelda series.
[repeated line]
Crazy Credits
The Cartoon Network Studios logo shown at the very end shows an animatic with The Crystal Gems throwing and catching Steven and then he is thrown in the air.
Connections
Featured in &(2015)
Soundtracks
Love Like You (Ending Theme)
Written and Performed by
Frequently Asked Questions
User Reviews
Saintbeacon Steven Universe Review
Yet another instance of cartoon network finding a strong personality again, and giving us more laid-back, imaginative shows. This is also their first show with a female creator. The show was made by Rebecca Sugar, who was a former writer and musician for Adventure Time, and an all-around likable person. This is all evident within the series. There seems to be an idea going around that this show is "Adventure Time Lite", and while I understand that there are similarities between the two, they are still more different from one another than most non-serious cartoons are. By that logic, "The Fairly Oddparents", "Johnny Bravo", "My Life as a Teenage Robot", "Samurai Jack", and "The Powerpuff Girls" are all "Dexter's Lab Lite". Anyway, this is a great show with good subtle moral lessons and unique characters. Honestly, this is yet another sign that some cartoonists actually have a solid understanding and implementation of what makes this generation of entertainment good, rather than what makes it bad.Visuals: I really like the style of this show, probably more than any other cartoon network show at the moment. The background designs by Kevin Dart follow a really unique, dreamy, immersing style that's a joy to look at. Much like Samurai Jack or Adventure Time, this show finds a style that looks really good without needing a huge budget for each episode. In addition, the character designs are really strong here. They come in all shapes, colors, and sizes, and none of them feel as though they were designed to look perfect or super-appealing. The character movements here are similar to what you might see in "Adventure Time" or "Clarence", but they can be a bit more sophisticated sometimes, such as when Pearl duels her holographic counterpart in "Steven the Sword-Fighter".Characters: I'm really fond of the characters in this show. Not only are they all fairly realistic, but they all have very distinct personalities without ever feeling like anything close to a stereotype. Steven, for instance, is a kid who can be annoying at times, but only for realistic reasons. There is more to him than that, and his relationship with the adults is downright heartwarming. Every character here has both positive and negative traits, and that is what separates good characters from bad ones. You can be annoyed with them sometimes, and other times, they will make you smile. This show takes an interesting turn on the usual main-team structure. The main character is a young boy, but the rest of the team are women.Storytelling: The plots in this show aren't anything complex or crazy, but they are tasteful and delivered well enough. I feel that the show draws influence from fantasy-games and RPGs. The tone is relaxing, calming, and atmospheric. You might expect this show to be in the vein of "Xiaolin Showdown", where the characters constantly have to fight villains and go on quests, but it's surprisingly more subdued than that. There are very few "villains" to speak of. The show has touching moments, but I haven't seen a moment where they hit it out of the park with one yet. I also like how the stories are very organic, and don't use overly-predictable cartoon formulas. They don't go as far with the experimentation as Adventure Time, but it's present. The humor here, though not usually laugh-out-loud funny, is quirky and interesting.Audio: The music in this show really stands out. Not only are the musical numbers and theme song done in the classic Rebecca-Sugar style that we know and love, but the background music is really enjoyable, adding a lot to the atmosphere. The theme music that plays when Pearl goes into action is akin to something you might here in a JRPG. The voice acting also does the trick, characterizing everyone pretty well. I am glad that they were able to find Steven a child voice-actor who actually sounds really distinct.In conclusion, this is a great show for families. I think that children need shows like this here and there, and this series does not have as many dirty themes as Adventure Time, so I can mostly recommend it to all ages. It's just a lovable bite of candy. I also like how this show, in a very subtle way, contains messages about friendship, and the imperfection of the world we live in. "If every porkchop were perfect, we wouldn't have hotdogs", as they remind us in the premier episode. This show really surprised me, as I wasn't expecting it to be as good as it turned out. It let me know that CN is really learning, and "Adventure Time" and "Regular Show" were not flukes.
21 of 27 people found this review helpful.&
Was this review helpful to you?
Message Boards
Recent Posts
on the IMDb message boards &
Contribute to This Page
Add episode查看: 872|回复: 5
有人在看《Steven Universe》的嗎?
本帖最后由 天天OuO 于
17:41 编辑
覺得這部根本CN良心,男主早早就有個可愛的官配,其他女配的各種配對都超讚
人物個性很鮮明,音樂也很好聽,有些集數仔細看還會發現它想傳達某種意義!
裡面還有一對是官方認證的情侶,藍寶石和紅寶石,相愛到不肯解除融合
所謂自古紅藍出CP
千萬別去看臺灣翻譯......神臍小捲毛是什麼鬼
最近剛追完阿!!好看!
神臍小捲毛五个字让我瞬间犹如盘古一样清醒
台灣CN頻道只是用了讓小朋友簡顯易懂的文字,讓大人火大的翻譯,國台語一起配音
英文版跟台灣版我都有看
我記得上面那網址不能直接貼出來,翻譯的版主在她的板上有說
一开始我只是被这部动画的音乐吸引到了,每个人的主题音乐实在是太赞了,特别是Pearl的...然后...然后...这什么鬼!这真的是给小孩子看的么!我深深地感觉到编剧的恶意
什么?高层说不能让两个女性角色公开承认是情侣关系?那么就直接说他们就是一种关系好了?什么意思?反正不明说是情侣关系就行啦
什么?高层说不能让两个女性角色在电视上亲亲?那么就让他们亲脖子好了 干脆就当着真的还只是小孩子的主角面前亲吧
恩...但是我们还是很想让两个女角色亲亲的场面出现呢.还是直接播出去吧 只要不把两个嘴唇真的碰上去的画面画出来就可以了
我真是第一次见敢打擦边球打到这种程度的动画.
神臍小捲毛~~~哈哈哈哈哈!!!
看到這個翻譯就想看了
其实光从第一季来看
Pearl和Rose的关系写的要比Ruby和sapphire更露骨啊
第二季Motel那集出来之后就再也没人能强行说Ruby和Sapphire是好朋友关系了
然而宝石整个种族都是女的……只要是恋爱关系都是百合