nes cubancigarcollectorss guide好吗

Strategy Guide | eBay
Shop by categoryShop by categoryEnter your search keywordAll CategoriesHi ( to bid or buy)Notification
Strategy Guide
Browse RelatedBrowse RelatedAlso shop inAlso shop in
$17.54Buy It NowFree Shipping
11 watching | 8 soldDOOM: Prima Official Strategy Guide - Collector's Edition. Dominate Multiplayer: Expert tactics for dominating your opponents in DOOM's signature arena-style combat, as well as all-new game modes. The...
$4.00Buy It NowUp for sale is a Rome Total War strategy guide by Prima.Binding is tight and the pages are clean and have no writing. In overall Good-Very Good condition.
$36.99Buy It Now13 watching | 22 soldI ALSO SURROUND ALL MY GUIDES IN CARDBOARD SO THEY ARRIVE IN THE BEST CONDITION POSSIBLE.
$12.70Buy It NowFree ShippingDOOM: Prima Official Strategy Guide - Standard Edition. Multiplayer: Expert tactics for dominating your opponents in DOOM's signature arena-style combat, as well as all-new game modes. The official st...
$11.99Buy It NowA few are in "Acceptable" condition. Some are in "Good" condition, Most are in "Very Good, Excellent or Near Mint" condition.
$14.99Buy It NowFree Shipping4 watching | 1 soldNo Rips Or Writing Anywhere.LAST ONE
$3.00Buy It NowFrom my personal collection. Guide in great condition. Extremely minimal shelf wear. Selling off old games and Strategy Guides from my collection to make room for new stuff. See my other items for som...
$34.99Buy It Nowor Best OfferI ALSO SURROUND ALL MY GUIDES IN CARDBOARD SO THEY ARRIVE IN THE BEST CONDITION POSSIBLE.
$14.99Buy It NowFree ShippingBrand new
$5.95Buy It Nowor Best OfferFree Shipping2 watching | 1 soldFeel free to ask!
$34.95Buy It Nowor Best OfferFree ShippingStrategy Guide only. Game not included.
$7.95Buy It NowFree ShippingEXCELLENT barely read condition. Does have mailing label
$28.50Buy It Nowor Best OfferFree Shipping
$8.50Buy It NowNintendo Gameboy Players Guide in good condition.
$23.0010 bidsThis is the Final Fantasy XV collector’s strategy guide. It is in great shape, with small minor blemishes on the cover from an overactive kitten. I’ve included all inserts that came with it.
$14.99Buy It NowFree ShippingNew, sealed. Slightly bent
$8.25Buy It NowFree ShippingOfficial Strategy guide for Super Mario Sunshine by Versus books. Has some wear but otherwise in really good condition.
$10.00Buy It Nowor Best OfferGood condition copy of the official Pokemon Black and White strategy guide.
$7.99Buy It NowFree ShippingNEW UNUSED GUIDE.
$4.99Buy It NowFree Shipping
$149.99Buy It Nowor Best OfferFree ShippingIt has a couple scratches on it that came when I ordered it from Amazon. Everything is in like new condition. I have not even looked through the guides.
$10.00Buy It NowFree ShippingHere is a used copy of the strategy guide for Goldeneye on the N64. It is in Good condition. It has wear. Picture of the spine shows one of the flaws. The pictures do a good job on showing the conditi...
$12.99Buy It Nowor Best OfferFree Shipping7 watching | 5 soldThe guide includes a DLC code for an eGuide. This guide covers XBOX One and PC.
$6.50Buy It NowSuper NES Players Guide in good condition!
$14.99Buy It NowFree ShippingThe book is very good condition no pages falling out, rips or tears.
$10.99Buy It NowFree ShippingShows some wear to the guide but good condition overall.
$11.99Buy It Nowor Best OfferFree Shipping
$13.99Buy It NowFree ShippingIncludes Strategy Guide In Very Good Condition. No Rips Or Writing Anywhere.
$17.00Buy It Nowor Best OfferExcellent condition. Hardly ever used, only opened a handful of times. Shows little to no wear. From my own personal collection
$5.99Buy It NowFree ShippingBook is in good condition with no rips or writing.
Browse RelatedAbout Strategy GuideDo you remember the time before every home had the internet and a computer? These were dark times for gamers?we had to rely on a strategy guide to help us complete the difficult parts of games. Vintage video game guides gave us helpful hints on how to beat a tough spot in a game, find secret entrances to dungeons, and other neat tricks. Now with the internet, gamers can just Google the secrets and tips. There are still people who turn to strategy guides, and some new gamers swear by them?especially for large games with a lot to discover like Skyrim or Red Dead Redemption. The worlds these two games comprise are so expansive, it is almost necessary to have the guides if you ever dream of completing the game. For the older games in your collection, you should check out eBay for some older strategy guides. With a strategy guide, you can brag to your friends that you have completed the game entirely. That, in the gamer world, is admirable.Additional site navigationCopyright (C)
eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. , ,
This page was last updated: &Nov-15 03:30. Number of bids and bid amounts may be slightly out of date. See each listing for international shipping options and costs.10 (quote)
On the screen
when the phone failed to
md5 checksum, &oopstairs6 (quote) Good to know .
Would be great if someone
can confirm new &Naman Bhalla OP3 Full tool is up !
Uploading the mini tool
again. Sorry for the &Naman Bhalla OP3 (quote) No need. We found
the issue. It will be
issue for those &Naman Bhalla OP3 A screenshot of the errors
Sent from my
OnePlus2 using &Naman Bhalla OP
XDA Features
Top Forum Discussions
[GUIDE] Mega Unbrick Guide for A Hard Bricked OnePlus 3
Hello Everyone !!
A hard bricked OP3 has nothing but a black screen (nothing ever comes on the screen, not even a boot logo), it might vibrate when a power button is pressed and held for 20 seconds, has no Recovery partition, no adb mode, and no fastboot partition (It might be a flickering OnePlus logo). The device might be detected in Linux and you might be able to even send commands to it. In Windows, the bricked OP3 should be detected as QHUSB_BULK,Unknown Device,Qualcomm something. You might have a bricked OP3 as a result of flashing a kernel meant for a different device (or a ROM meant for another device that included a kernel), tinkering with the boot logo or bootloader, or your attempt of unlocking the bootloader resulted in corrupting the boot partition. Most of the times, it is needed because OEM Unlocking is disabled, and phone can't boot and no recovery.
The solution for OP3 hardbrick is similar to OPO - you just need a Qualcomm driver and a recovery package. A very very big thanks to some guys at XDA who got these files (don't know how) (I have modified the method 1 file though the method 2 file is exact file from OnePlus) and helped all of us to get out from one of the most weird state of the phone. Thanks guys. ( @ and 1 more)
This method is the best method and will not wipe your data at all and will give you stock recovery+latest OxygenOS (or the ROM you were on) and bootloader will remain in the state it was earlier.It *might* not work if some other partitions were also corrupted.
Step 1 :- DOWNLOADS :-
1.) Drivers :-
2.) Recovery Tool :-
3.) [OPTIONAL :- Will be required only if you don't have a working system] Latest OxygenOS :-
Step 2 :- Extract Drivers and Recovery Tool files on Desktop.
Step 3 :- If you are using Windows other than Windows XP,turn off Driver Signature Enforcement.To do so,follow this guide :-
Step 4 :- Press the power button for 40 seconds to turn off the phone.
Step 5 :- Press only volume up button for 10 seconds and while keeping it pressed,connect your phone to PC.Keep volume up pressed till your device shows in device manager as [Unknown Device,QHUSB_BULK (under Unknown Devices) or Qualcomm HS USB ...... (under COMs and Ports)].
Step 6 :- Right Click on your device in the device manager and select Update Device Software. Choose the .inf file manually from x86 or x64 folder as the case implies and select Qualcomm 9008 from the listed devices.If you are unable to see 9008,see the end of post for various other methods to show Qualcomm 9008.
Step 7 :- When the device shows as Qualcomm 9008 ,go to the extracted Recovery Package and run the MSM Download Tool as administrator.
Step 8 :- Click start at top left corner and wait for it to finish (green text will come).
Step 9 :- Disconnect phone from PC and boot into system.
........................NEXT STEPS ARE TO BE FOLLOWED ONLY IF YOUR OP3 DOESN'T BOOT INTO SYSTEM STILL BUT IS STUCK ON ONEPLUS LOGO..............................
Step 10 :- Boot your phone into recovery (Power+Volume Down).
Step 11 :- Click on Install Update.
Step 12 :- Install adb for windows system-wide if not already installed :-
Step 13 :- Navigate to the folder containing Latest OxygenOS Zip. Shift+Right Click anywhere in the folder and Open Command Window.
Step 14 :- In the command window,type :-
OnePlus3Oxygen_16_OTA_008_all__e0cfc5ffc8bf411a.zip
and wait for it to finish.Then reboot into system.
This method is easy to use and flashes OxygenOS 3.1.2 on your phone. It wipes all your data (See end of post on how to not wipe data) and restores all partitions to stock. It will work in any condition unless it is a hardware damage.
Step 1 :- DOWNLOADS :-
1.) Drivers :-
2.) Recovery Tool :-
------------------Follow Step 2 to Step 9 from Method 1 --------------------
How to Prevent Data Wipe in Method 2
Step 1 :- Extract the Recovery Tool.
Step 2 :- Open all rawprogram...........xml through Notepad++
Step 3 :- Delete all userdata........ lines from the xml file.
How to Make the device show as Qualcomm 9008
1.) Make sure driver signature enforcement is disabled.
2.) Try these drivers,one of them might work too :-
Download this :-
1.00.11.rar
Keep phone disconnected from PC.
Open the folder &qc& and install the Test Certificate in the following Stores: Trusted Root, Trusted Publisher, Third-Party Root and Personal
Run the Qualcomm setup wizard (also located in the qc folder)
When completed, restart your PC again with Driver Signature Disabled. (Optional but preferred)
The driver should now automatically install. If not, go to device manager and right click &Unknown Device& and click &Update Driver& Search up the QC folder and press ok. The driver should now install.
Sponsor Content
Philadelphia, PA
My Devices: ,
Thanks for this, it's very helpful
(What is OP2 tho? )
In The Ether
Phone is now completely bricked and won't even go to Fastboot after following this guide. No lights, nada.
My Devices: , , , , ,
Originally Posted by cepheid46e2
Phone is now completely bricked and won't even go to Fastboot after following this guide. No lights, nada.
Definitely not possible. I have tested it myself on a friend's device. What was the status of the phone before ?
Sent from my OnePlus2 using XDA Labs
In The Ether
Phone booted into fastboot previously but could not boot to recovery. You can say what you like but my phone does not respond now. Going to continue working on it but all steps were followed.
Phone booted into fastboot previously but could not boot to recovery. You can say what you like but my phone does not respond now. Going to continue working on it but all steps were followed.
Can you please try once again ? In no way can it damage the phone . The method 2 file is the complete one, it is almost uploaded. So, you can try that after. But, method 1 file should definitely work.
In The Ether
Originally Posted by Naman Bhalla
Can you please try once again ? In no way can it damage the phone . The method 2 file is the complete one, it is almost uploaded. So, you can try that after. But, method 1 file should definitely work.
I have tried it 8 times now using both drivers from Method 1 & 2. The phone now has no response. I get to the MsmDownloadTool and click start and I get 2 errors in red popping up after a few minutes of downloading. The phone now has no response, no vibration or lights. Screen won't even come on.
A screenshot of the errors please.
My Devices:
I have tried it 8 times now using both drivers from Method 1 & 2. The phone now has no response. I get to the MsmDownloadTool and click start and I get 2 errors in red popping up after a few minutes of downloading. The phone now has no response, no vibration or lights. Screen won't even come on.
I'm having exactly the same issue by the sounds of it. I'll try and get some screenshots...
In The Ether
Ok, OPO Tech Support just fixed my problem with a login. I'm not sure if it's a different driver or the device signatures but they got it working.
Originally Posted by davidjones141
I'm having exactly the same issue by the sounds of it. I'll try and get some screenshots...
No need. We found the issue. It will be issue for those who also got system partition corrupt. For those guys with corrupt system partitons too, use Method 2. The file has almost been uploaded.
Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Search this Thread:
Linear Mode
-- XDA Classic
-- XDA 2010
-- XDA 2013
---- XDA 2013 Beta - 1024
-- XDA 2015
---- 2015 - Dark Theme
');}else if(xda_ad_choice=="sortable"){document.write('\x3Cscript src="//tags-/a/.js" async >\x3C/script>');document.write('');(deployads=window.deployads||[]).push({});}}
We're Social

我要回帖

更多关于 最好玩的nes游戏 的文章

随机推荐