happy wars中文 饰品加攻击力有用吗

谁玩这部游戏
······
游戏资料贡献者
······to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Requires agreement to a 3rd-party EULA
Languages:
Full Audio
Traditional Chinese
Online Gameplay
Includes 36 Steam Achievements
Title: Happy Wars
Genre: , , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 28 May, 2014
Play Happy Wars
Free to Play
Downloadable Content For This Game
Recent updates
Ver. 1.51.0 released!
Super Item Box Campaign!
It is easier to make your Item Box reach the highest level!
Item Boxes level up depending on your score up to level 5. The higher level you achieve, the better items you will obtain from the Item Box after the match!!
Happy Cards Limited Edition Now in Session!
This is your greatest chance to get powerful items!
Happy Cards Limited Edition is now in session! Don’t miss it!
When a super-premium item is drawn, one of the Featured items will appear at a rate of 50%!
Each time you open a Card Pack, you get at least 2 star lamps lit!
Happy Cards Limited Edition can be accessed from the “Play” menu.
Featured Items
The featured items for Happy Cards Limited Edition with this update are as follows:
Featured Items
The featured items for Happy Cards Limited Edition with this update are as follows:
「Team Six Helm」
「Giant Strawberry」
「Team Six Armor」
「Fairy Tale Suit」
「HW 416」
「Lollipop Mace」
「Anti-explosives Shield」
「World's Best Cookie」
These offers are limited time only and end on August 30 (UTC).
A system maintenance will be performed from 02:00 on August 18 (UTC).
This maintenance will take about 3 hours.
*Maintenance time may vary depending on the situation at that time.
Happy Wars is unavailable during maintenance hours.
We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause.
Thank you in advance for your patience and understanding
About This Game
Happy Wars is an action-packed massive online multiplayer game where you can play together with as many as 30 players in one online session. And, it’s free-to-play.
Team up with players all over the world and go crazy in wacky melees in a fantastic realm of heated sieges and big magical battles!
Get premium items of beautiful graphic quality through Happy Cards and other means to power up your character. Charge through battlefields with your own personalized character!
This game is a free-to-play downloadable game that everyone can enjoy.
Teamwork is the key to victory in the online multiplayer mode. Work together with your teammates to launch powerful tide-changing team skills!
In addition to the online multiplayer mode, the game also offers a Co-Op mode where you can join forces with other players and play against teams of unique AI characters, as well as a single campaign mode where you go on solo missions.
Items obtained through gameplay can be used to customize your player character. You can even power up items by merging them together!
Items and character customization parts are to be released online regularly following the game’s release.
System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor: Core 2 Duo 2 GHz, Athlon X2 or better
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 8800GT, ATI Radeon HD3870 or better
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 800 MB available space
Additional Notes: Either Gamepad, or Keyboard with Mouse
(C)Since 2012 Toylogic Inc. All Rights Reserved. Happy Wars and Toylogic are registered trademarks of Toylogic in Japan and/or other countries.
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Mostly Positive
(108 reviews)
Mostly Positive
(6,077 reviews)
Happy Wars was originally a game on Xbox 360, it was free like it is here and was fairly decent.Or so it seemed. The game on PC is not as good as I percieved it on the old console.
Fairly basic gameplay, constant button mashing to kill your enemy. Nothing too special. Abilities aren't the best to use as the controls for them are horrible. The game doesn't have much depth to it at all. Just a basic castle siege game. You could it's a basic version of the PS3 game &Fat Princess&, just without the class variety, easy to use controls and interesting maps. The player count is fairly low, and as such finding a match takes time.
Graphics and Optimisation
Graphics aren't anything to be amazed at. In fact they're quite generic, the sort of thing I'd expect from a Previous Generation console even at max settings, just slightly higher resoloution. The game is horribly optimised, capping FPS to 30. This for me was my main concern with the game, as overtime I can see myself getting a headache from the low FPS. My rig is FAR more than capable of achieving 60 FPS on this Xbox 360 game.
Additional Content
There's plenty of items to buy from the store and as far as I know it is mostly possible to get them all in-game for free, more or less. I don't know much about the system as the whole game was confusing in general. I liked the spinner and other ways to earn and level up items with in-game currency, I found this was an interesting way of achieving items.
It's free, so as long as you don't buy any items, I don't see how you could really be losing anything here.
Score (/10)
Graphics & Optimisation
Additional Content
Pay to win?
The game isn't fun for very long. I got bored VERY quickly. If you're super bored and need to pass time maybe give it a go. It's free. Otherwise I wouldn't suggest investing time into it as it is relatively boring, slightly pay to win and dying in terms of player base.As for the Pay to win, you can buy items with real money, and boost in-game money with real money too (Happy Tickets). As such, you could buy more OP items with money and beat people who still use the default tools. It's not MEGA pay to win, as I found it fairly easy to kill people with the Gear I acheived for free, but it could be considered somewhat P2W.I'm gonna give it a recommendation since it's not a BAD game, but neither is it a good game. It's mediocre. If it costed money I would not recommend, but since it's free, I don't see why not.
Happy Bot Wars!Happy Cheat Wars!Do u love games that u sleep and your bots do all work for you? is game that u need.
I realy like ths game plus it free so i recomend downoading it only uses a few gb of space so u easily can have it installed takes like 20 seconds once u level up lot u become OP and kill everyone in ur path and REK EVERYONE
Wars always have stupid reasons to be started. And of course, White flag's reason is the less stupid one. FU black team! I'll kick your asses in the battlefield.For a free game, it gives more than it takes, i.e great happiness by it's sounds, music, and cute characters with kick-??? skills. And the gameplay is like Dungeon Defender's. But in this game you don't just defend your tower, but also get into offense to bring down the enemy team's tower. Also, team skills are great addition.This game deserves support.
It really is a fun game I oftenly play it on xbox and prefer it on xbox because for some reason it is the ONLY game that performs slowly. Other than that great game and an excellent choice if you want to escape the *real game reality*.
<div class="pre_release_review tooltip" data-tooltip-content="This reviewer last played/used Happy Wars on 19 June, 2014, which was before it was released.This review may not accurately reflect the state of the released version.">Pre-Release Review
happy war more like gruesome war haha am i right
So. Much. Delay.
best game in the world.............literally, thats all i will say :D
Nice game and I hope you can organize more activities.
3 people found this review funny
Alright... Happy Wars. I was a very huge fan of the game when it was released on Xbox 360 and I still am a huge fan. I really enjoy the game and its crazy multiplayer battles.
Something that I really wished that would be brought to the game is the option to port all your data from xbox 360 version to the pc version. I
know that some of you may agree with me on this. I mean I have alot of things that I really want to have on the pc version. I did spend some money on the game in the Xbox 360 version and I wish I could have all my stuff on the pc version.
I feel like the developers arent really paying any attention to the pc version of their game and more focused on the xbox versions of the game. Or more focused on their new upcoming game Happy Dungeons. Wich appears to me that its only for Xbox one but I am not sure.
I still really like this game, I just really wish I could have all my stuff from xbox 360 on pc. They may have a reason for not allowing it but I REALLY would like it if they did.
If you havent played the xbox version than do PLAY THIS GAME. Its great. If you are coming from xbox just hang in there! Sorry if I misspelled anything. ( ?° ?? ?°)
Was this review helpful?
2 people found this review funny
I'm having mixed feeling about this one. I've played both the Xbox 360 and the PC version now and they both are pretty much the same game to me. Fun combat, good variety of customization, good score, great design on some maps and a nice selection of classes. The story isn't much but it's not trying to be much. It's just there as a way to have a single player campaign and it's also good to get used to the controls and feel of the game. The negatives include occasional very long queue times, stale and stalemate prone designs on certain maps and sometimes atrocious matchmaking. I cannot stress that last part enough. The more you advance in level the worse it seems to get.
As a level 20 I can still get paired with level
1-5 players or even worse level 40 and up players. Another big problem is as you continue leveling on, it seems to get more pay-to-win. Some of the high level players can have ridiculously levelled weapons compared to yours that can be hard to match without paying for some of the stuff they offer in the store. Still this game is pretty good for the first 25 hours or so before these things get truly problematic. 6/10. The fact that it is free-to-play is saving it from a lower score. If the matchmaking/item balance was corrected this would be more than just an above average game.
Was this review helpful?
I picked this game up a few years ago on Xbox 360. I'm glad to see the game's still just as good. This game covers a serious topic (war, if it wasn't obvious) and ligtens it up a WHOLE bunch, with the graphics, style and stupidly good story mode. My only complaint is that you should get happy cards more often for compleating quest/missions. Whatever you wanna call em'.
Was this review helpful?
Them wars are pretty happy
Was this review helpful?
Happy Wars was originally a game on Xbox 360, it was free like it is here and was fairly decent.Or so it seemed. The game on PC is not as good as I percieved it on the old console.
Fairly basic gameplay, constant button mashing to kill your enemy. Nothing too special. Abilities aren't the best to use as the controls for them are horrible. The game doesn't have much depth to it at all. Just a basic castle siege game. You could it's a basic version of the PS3 game &Fat Princess&, just without the class variety, easy to use controls and interesting maps. The player count is fairly low, and as such finding a match takes time.
Graphics and Optimisation
Graphics aren't anything to be amazed at. In fact they're quite generic, the sort of thing I'd expect from a Previous Generation console even at max settings, just slightly higher resoloution. The game is horribly optimised, capping FPS to 30. This for me was my main concern with the game, as overtime I can see myself getting a headache from the low FPS. My rig is FAR more than capable of achieving 60 FPS on this Xbox 360 game.
Additional Content
There's plenty of items to buy from the store and as far as I know it is mostly possible to get them all in-game for free, more or less. I don't know much about the system as the whole game was confusing in general. I liked the spinner and other ways to earn and level up items with in-game currency, I found this was an interesting way of achieving items.
It's free, so as long as you don't buy any items, I don't see how you could really be losing anything here.
Score (/10)
Graphics & Optimisation
Additional Content
Pay to win?
The game isn't fun for very long. I got bored VERY quickly. If you're super bored and need to pass time maybe give it a go. It's free. Otherwise I wouldn't suggest investing time into it as it is relatively boring, slightly pay to win and dying in terms of player base.As for the Pay to win, you can buy items with real money, and boost in-game money with real money too (Happy Tickets). As such, you could buy more OP items with money and beat people who still use the default tools. It's not MEGA pay to win, as I found it fairly easy to kill people with the Gear I acheived for free, but it could be considered somewhat P2W.I'm gonna give it a recommendation since it's not a BAD game, but neither is it a good game. It's mediocre. If it costed money I would not recommend, but since it's free, I don't see why not.
Was this review helpful?
This game is very fun!For a free game, it is well worth getting.
Was this review helpful?
I first got this on xbox and it was pretty good. A couple years later when i got steam I saw this. I got it and even though it didn't have as much stuff on xbox 360, it was prett epic.
Was this review helpful?
How i rate this:Story:9/10Fighting:10/10Craziness:5/10Whats the result:89% I love Happy Wars!
Was this review helpful?
Uhm I Played This Game Before 1 year ago now i played it again but it kept crashing ... for some reason can someone tell me what happen?but i like this game a lot
Was this review helpful?
14 people found this review funny
Good game!I've played Happy Wars for two years on Xbox Live, and now it has arrived on Steam.The game is simple.Endless matches. A war between two castles. Three classes (Warrior, Cleric and Mage). Leveling up characters and equipments. Building respawn towers. Having fun.The graphics are kind of childish and the game is light, and that's good. It's a game for all ages.There isn't much to tell about the game. It's as simple as it looks like, and it's incredibly enjoyable.The main mode is the multiplayer mode. There is PvP for at least 6 players (up to 30), and there is the Co-Op mode (playing against bots) for at least 8 players.There is also the single-player mode, with story mode, tutorials and the skirmish mode (the same as multiplayer, but only with bots).The game is the same, but a PC port brings new possibilities.Besides being able to play it using keyboard+mouse and also using a gamepad, adding players is way faster than on Xbox, and having a faster text chat helps a lot.This game is not a pay-to-win. You're not forced to play against high-leveled people, and they won't charge you for accessing any part of the game. But of course there is some cool stuff you can get by using real money, such as better chances of getting good equipments, using it to improve equipments instead of using game money, unlocking the evolved classes faster and buying items.That's one of my favorite free-to-play games, I'd recommend this to anyone who likes RPG, war games, magic games or even MOBA.Play it! It's free! Have nice fun!
Was this review helpful?
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website

我要回帖

更多关于 happywars 的文章

随机推荐