fllfifa online3游戏卡顿进不去游戏

CPI Inflation Calculator
Databases, Tables & Calculators by Subject
FONT SIZE:
CPI Inflation Calculator
About the CPI Inflation Calculator
The CPI inflation calculator uses the
for All Urban Consumers (CPI-U) U.S. city average series for all items, not seasonally adjusted.
represents changes in the prices of all goods and services
purchased for consumption by urban households.
Recommend this page using:
calculatorsFloor and Ceiling Functions
Floor and Ceiling Functions
The floor and ceiling functions give us the nearest
up or down.
Example: What is the floor and ceiling of 2.31?
The Floor of 2.31 is
The Ceiling of 2.31 is 3
Floor and Ceiling of Integers
What if we want the floor or ceiling of a number that is already an integer?
That's easy: no change!
Example: What is the floor and ceiling of 5?
The Floor of 5 is 5
The Ceiling of 5 is 5
Here are some example values for you:
The symbols for floor and ceiling are like the square brackets [ ] with the top or bottom part missing:
But I prefer
to use the word form: floor(x) and ceil(x)
Definitions
How do we give this a formal definition?
Example: How do we define the floor of 2.31?
Well, it has to be an integer ...
... and it has to
be less than (or maybe equal to) 2.31, right?
2 is less than 2.31 ...
but 1 is also less than 2.31,
and so is 0, and -1, -2, -3, etc.
Oh no! There are lots of integers less than 2.31.
So which one do we choose?
Choose the greatest one (which is 2 in this case)
So we get:
The greatest integer that is
(or equal to) 2.31 is 2
Which leads to our definition:
Floor Function: the greatest integer that is less than or equal to x
Likewise for Ceiling:
Ceiling Function: the least integer that is greater than or equal to x
As A Graph
The Floor Function is this curious &step& function (like an infinite staircase):
The Floor Function
A solid dot means &including& and an open dot means &not including&.
Example: at x=2 we meet:
an open dot at y=1 (so it does not include x=2),
and a solid dot at y=2 (which does include x=2)
so the answer is y=2
And this is the Ceiling Function:
The Ceiling Function
The &Int& Function
The &Int& function (short for &integer&) is like the &Floor& function, BUT some calculators and computer programs show different results when given negative numbers:
Some say int(&3.65) = &4 (the same as the Floor function)
Others say int(&3.65) = &3 (the
neighbouring integer closest to zero, or &just throw away the .65&)
So be careful with this function!
The &Frac& Function
With the Floor Function, we &throw away& the fractional part. That part is called the &frac& or &fractional part& function:
frac(x) = x & floor(x)
It looks like a sawtooth:
The Frac Function
Example: what is frac(3.65)?
frac(x) = x & floor(x)
So: frac(3.65) = 3.65 & floor(3.65) = 3.65 & 3 = 0.65
Example: what is frac(&3.65)?
frac(x) = x & floor(x)
So: frac(&3.65) = (&3.65) & floor(&3.65) = (&3.65) & (&4) = &3.65 + 4 = 0.35
BUT many calculators and computer programs
use frac(x) = x & int(x), and so their result depends on how they calculate int(x):
Some say frac(&3.65) = 0.35
i.e &3.65 & (&4)
Others say frac(&3.65) = &0.65
i.e. &3.65 & (&3)
So be careful using this function with negative values.
Copyright & 2017 MathsIsFun.comRN-XV WiFly Module - Wire Antenna - WRL-10822 - SparkFun Electronics
tags, as close as possible to the opening tag.
Creation Date: 07/18/2016
Customer Service
Mon-Fri, 9am to 12pm and
1pm to 5pm U.S. Mountain Time:
(303) 284-0979
This product has shipping restrictions, so it might have limited shipping options or cannot be shipped to the following countries:
RN-XV WiFly Module - Wire Antenna
×××××
Creative Commons
images are
Use this URL to share:
72 items in stock.
100+ items
The RN-XV module by Roving Networks is a certified Wi-Fi solution especially designed for customer who want to migrate their existing 802.15.4 architecture to a standard TCP/IP based platform without having to redesign their existing hardware. In other words, if your project is set up for XBee and you want to move it to a standard WiFi network, you can drop this in the same socket without any other new hardware.
The RN-XV module is based upon Roving Networks' robust RN-171 Wi-Fi module and incorporates 802.11 b/g radio, 32 bit processor, TCP/IP stack, real-time clock, crypto accelerator, power management unit and analog sensor interface.The module is pre-loaded with Roving firmware to simplify integration and minimize development time of your application. In the simplest configuration, the hardware only requires four connections (PWR, TX, RX and GND) to create a wireless data connection.
Based on common 802.15.4 XBee footprint
Ultra low power: 4uA sleep mode, 38mA active
Onboard TCP/IP stack includes DHCP, UDP, DNS, ARP, ICMP, HTTP client, FTP client and TCP
Firmware configurable transmit power: 0dBm to 12dBm
Hardware interfaces:TTL UART
Host data rate up to 464Kbps over UART
Supports Adhoc and infrastructure networking
8 general purpose digital I/O
3 analog sensor inputs
Real-time clock for time-stamping, auto-sleep, and auto-wakeup modes
Accepts 3.3VDC regulated power supply
Wire antenna
RN-XV WiFly Module - Wire Antenna Product Help and Resources
Firmware updates
last updated
about 9 months ago
The problem:
Microchip bought Roving networks and the FTP server your modules firmware is trying to reach no longer exists. We have a procedure to fix this this though.
First, reset your module to the factory defaults:
factory RESET
Now connect to your Wlan:
set wlan ssid *your SSID*
set wlan passphrase *your WiFi password*
Now re-connect to your wlan and configure the new FTP settings: (We had to try the update twice to get it to work)
set ftp address 0
set dns backup rn.microchip.com
You should see something like this:
&2.31> ftp update &2.31> FTP connecting to 198.175.253.161 FTP file=34 ………………………………………………………….. FTP OK. UPDATE OK
factory RESET
At this point you will need to re-enter your SSID and pass phrase and re connect to your wlan. After you’ve done that, try pinging google to make sure you’re live.
ping dgoogle.com 4
(you have to add the “d” to the beginning of the hostname in order for the module to do a DNS lookup.) You should see something like this:
Ping try (len=32) 74.125.225.192 &4.41> PING reply from 74.125.225.192 PING reply from 74.125.225.192 PING reply from 74.125.225.192 PING reply from 74.125.225.192
That should get you going!
Core Skill: Electrical Prototyping
If it requires power, you need to know how much, what all the pins do, and how to hook it up. You may need to reference datasheets, schematics, and know the ins and outs of electronics.
Electrical Prototyping
Skill Level: Rookie - You may be required to know a bit more about the component, such as orientation, or how to hook it up, in addition to power requirements. You will need to understand polarized components.
Customer Reviews
3.7 out of 5
Based on 7 ratings:
Currently viewing all customer reviews.
Showing results with
star rating. Show All
1 of 1 found this helpful:
Better options available.
about 3 years ago
verified purchaser
If you&re trying to replace an XBee-based solution - or you already have all of the XBee support hardware you want - this is a pretty solid option.
It is not 5V tolerant, and the sensor lines are only rated for 1.5V, so it&s not necessarily trivial to add this in to an existing project.
The onboard configuration options are great - the v4 firmware is possibly useful without another microcontroller for certain logging applications. Getting it on to local WiFi is pretty easy.
There&s no SSL/HTTPS support and I can&t find a firmware SDK.
Client mode worked really well, but using it as a server suffered from a few issues - sockets had to time out to close, drastically lowering throughput.
Well documented, great performance
about 3 years ago
verified purchaser
I was astounded at the quality of this module for how cheap it is. The documentation is flawless, and I had no issues setting this up for my exact needs. It also performed incredibly well, even in a noisy PLC lab at my school where I was doing an industry project my robot was able to drive out the door, down the hallway, and into the grounds. If you need a cheap easy to use wifi module that will perform well, you can&t do much better than this
0 of 1 found this helpful:
about 3 years ago
verified purchaser
Best WI FI they cover all my needs
Mixed happiness
about 3 years ago
verified purchaser
If this device is used through an existing WIFI router, it works very well. Communications is fast and reliable. On the other hand, if this device is used as an access point it generally does not work. Windows 7 PCs can connect to it, but the firmware will report CRASH and then reboot as soon as an attempt to send data occurs. Numerous reports of this are posted on the Internet, so this is not a problem that only I have observed. Microchip bought out Roving Networks, and does not actually seem interested in fixing this problem.
replied on August 20, 2015:
Sorry to hear about this issue. I wish there was more we could do to help.
LEDs too bright!
about 2 years ago
verified purchaser
I&m using this with the LPC1768 mbed on the application board. I&ll suggest increasing the LEDs' resistors from 220 Ohms to 1.5k or even 2.2k.
about 2 years ago
verified purchaser
I have a few of these, mostly used as an alternative to Xbee devices on a sensor network when it&s more convenient to use Wifi. They mostly work as advertised, but about half of them fail to &sleep& which makes them not that useful for battery operated applications. In theory you set up a configuration allowing &set sys sleep N& and the module should go into low power mode drawing &100uA until an event wakes it up (a character interrupt or a pin signal). Normally this works but a few of the modules I&ve tried draw 3-10mA in this state vs &100uA, and they&re too expensive to keep buying new ones until I get one that works. Probably ESP8266 is a better direction to go in now unless you need the specific command set and pinout.
works better than expected
about 3 years ago
verified purchaser
I got a regulator for it so I can run 5 volts on the Io. Im amazed how much it can do. I.e. Build in web configuration. If u like to tinker like me, u will love this.
Startsomething.
What's on your mind?
For which department?
Customer Service
Tech Support
Please include your email address if you'd like us to respond to a specific question.
SparkFun Electronics
No account?
powered byDeveloper:
Publisher:
to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Languages:
Full Audio
Includes 30 Steam Achievements
Title: TowerFall Ascension
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 11 Mar, 2014
metacritic
Buy TowerFall Ascension
Downloadable Content For This Game
“The new gold standard in the local multiplayer renaissance”9.5 / 10 – “Aggressively focused, humbly spectacular, and nearly unimpeachable in its design”10 / 10 – “Destined to be remembered as one of the best multiplayer games of all time”
About This Game
TowerFall Ascension is the definitive version of the hit archery combat game. Inspired by classics from the golden age of couch multiplayer, it's a 4-player local party game centering around hilarious, intense versus matches. The core mechanics are simple and accessible, but hard to master and combat is fierce. Loot treasure chests for game-changing power-ups, master the art of catching arrows out of the air, or descend on your foes and stomp them into submission. TowerFall is best played competitively with friends, cross-legged on the floor within punching distance of each other.New in Ascension is the 1- or 2-player co-op Quest mode. Players work together, fighting off a variety of monsters and enemy archers across the land of TowerFall. It's a new adventure to explore when you don't have more friends handy to square off against.New features in TowerFall Ascension include:Brand new 1- or 2-player co-op Quest mode50 additional Versus arenas, for a total of 120 unique mapsMore game-changing power-ups, such as Drill Arrows that burrow through walls4 new unlockable, playable archers, for a total of 8A huge list of variants to customize your matches - a total of 75 ways to mix things upPlenty of hidden secrets and surprises to discover with your friends
System Requirements
SteamOS + Linux
Minimum:OS: Windows Vista or newerProcessor: Intel Core i3 M380Memory: 2 GB RAMGraphics: Intel HD 4000DirectX: Version 10Storage: 400 MB available space
Minimum:OS: Snow Leopard 10.6.8, 32/64-bitProcessor: Intel Core i3 M380Memory: 2 GB RAMGraphics: OpenGL 3.0+ (2.1 with ARB extensions acceptable)Storage: 400 MB available space
Minimum:OS: glibc 2.15+, 32/64-bit. S3TC support is NOT required.Processor: Intel Core i3 M380Memory: 2 GB RAMGraphics: OpenGL 3.0+ (2.1 with ARB extensions acceptable)Storage: 400 MB available space
Matt Makes Games Inc.
More like this
High Volume of Reviews Detected:
Overall Reviews:
Very Positive
(1,422 reviews)
Recent Reviews:
Very Positive
(15 reviews)
Review Type
All&(1,828)
Positive&(1,710)
Negative&(118)
Purchase Type
All&(1,828)
Steam Purchasers&(1,422)
Other&(406)
All Languages&(1,828)
Your Languages&(1,208)
Only Specific Range (Select on graph above)&nbsp
Exclude Specific Range (Select on graph above)&nbsp
Display As:
Most Helpful
Review Beta NEW!
When enabled, will sort reviews by new Helpfulness score. Read more about it in the .
Show graph &
Hide graph &
Review Helpfulness Beta Enabled
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
There are no more reviews that match the filters set above
Adjust the filters above to see other reviews
Loading reviews...
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile websiteFrom Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood (: 鋼の錬金術師 FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST : Hagane no Renkinjutsushi: Furumetaru Arukemisuto) is an
series adapted from the
by . Produced by , the series is directed by
and written by . Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood is the second anime television series based on Fullmetal Alchemist, the first being 2003's . Unlike the previous adaptation, Brotherhood is an almost 1:1 adaptation directly following the original events of the manga. It was first announced in the manga series' 20th
volume. In Japan, it is differentiated from the 2003 series by the inclusion of the English language title. The series premiered on April 5, 2009, on MBS-TBS' Sunday 5:00 PM JST anime time block, replacing , and ran weekly until airing its final episode on July 4, 2010. Voice actresses
reprise their roles as main characters Edward and Alphonse Elric, respectively.
On March 20, 2009, it was announced that the English title of the series was Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood and that it would receive its English language premiere on , with Japanese audio and English subtitles, from April 10, 2009, at 8:30 p.m., five days after its Japanese premiere. On April 3, 2009,
announced they would stream English subtitled episodes four days after they air in Japan.
would also stream it "within days" of the episodes airing in Japan. On February 14, 2010, the English-dubbed version of the series began its run on . On February 1, 2016, Funimation announced that they would be losing home video and streaming rights to both Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood and
by March 31, 2016. The series was transferred to .
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood adapts all 27 volumes of the manga, unlike the first television series. Brothers
are raised by their mother Trisha Elric in the remote village of Resembool in the country of . Their father Hohenheim, a noted and very gifted alchemist, abandoned his family while the boys were still young, and while in Trisha's care they began to show an affinity for alchemy. However, when Trisha died of a lingering illness, they were cared for by their best friend
and her grandmother Pinako. The boys traveled the world to advance their alchemic training under Izumi Curtis. Upon returning home, the two decide to try to bring their mother back to life with alchemy. However, human transmutation is a taboo, as it is impossible to do so properly. In the failed transmutation that results, Al's body is completely obliterated and Ed loses his left leg. In a last ditch attempt to keep his brother alive, Ed sacrifices his right arm to bring Al's soul back and houses it in a nearby suit of armor. After Edward receives automail prosthetics from Winry and Pinako, the brothers decide to burn their childhood home down (symbolizing their determination and decision of "no turning back") and head to the capital city to become government sanctioned State Alchemists. After passing the exam, Edward is dubbed the "Fullmetal Alchemist" by the State Military, and the brothers begin their quest to discover the nature of the fabled , under the direction of Colonel . Along the way, they discover a deep government conspiracy to hide the true nature of the Philosopher's Stone that involves the , the alchemists of the neighboring nation of Xing, the
from the war-torn nation of Ishval, and their own father's past.
In the 20th volume of the manga, creator Arakawa announced that a second
was being produced. Bones produced the new series with
as director and
as writer. The Japanese version of the series is called Hagane no Renkinjutsushi: Fullmetal Alchemist (鋼の錬金術師 FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST Hagane no Renkinjutsushi: Furumetaru Arukemisuto, abbreviated as 鋼の錬金術師FA) to differentiate it from the 2003 series. When the manga was reaching its ending, Irie announced the staff was already working in the final episodes on that ending and expressed shock at the series' conclusion.
The series premiered on April 5, 2009, on MBS-TBS's Sunday 5:00 pm
anime block. Voice actresses
reprised their roles as Edward and Alphonse Elric respectively. Unlike the first anime which had an original story, the second series follows the story of the manga.
On March 20, 2009, it was announced that the English title of the series was Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood and that it would receive its English language premiere on , with Japanese audio and English subtitles, at 8:30 p.m. on April 10, 2009. Aniplex started releasing the series on
on August 26, 2009; the first release included two episodes and an OVA. Two more OVAs were included in the fifth and ninth volumes alongside four episodes. Other volumes feature four episodes and no OVAs. Sixteen volumes were released, the last one on November 24, 2010.
On April 3, 2009, Funimation announced it would stream English-subtitled episodes four days after they aired in Japan. Madman Entertainment would also stream it "within days" of the episodes airing in Japan. Funimation suspended the release of new episodes for a few weeks because of an incident in which an episode of
was uploaded before it had aired in Japan. However, the episodes were later made available on the Funimation website and on the official Funimation channel on YouTube. In September 2009, Funimation announced the cast for an English dub of the series. On February 13, 2010, the English dub of the series premiered on
and ended on September 25, 2011. Funimation began releasing the episodes on Blu-ray and DVD on May 25, 2010; each release contained thirteen episodes. Five volumes were released, the last one on August 2, 2011. In the United Kingdom,
released the series in five DVD and Blu-ray volumes during 2010 and 2011, and later in a two-part boxset.
distributed the series in Australia. Meanwhile, the series debuted in Canada on .
Following the final episode of Brotherhood, a new film was announced. A teaser trailer began streaming in November 2010 on the Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood official site, confirming that a movie entitled
would open throughout Japan in July 2011. It was directed by Kazuya Murata and scripted by Yūichi Shinpo. The film follows the Elrics' attempts to capture a criminal in another country. Funimation licensed the film and released it in selected theaters in the United States in January 2012, and on DVD and Blu-ray on April 24, 2012.
Brotherhood's music composer is . Ten pieces of
were used in Brotherhood.
The respective opening and ending themes for the first 14 episodes are "" by
and "Uso" (嘘, lit. "Lie") by . From episode 15–26, the respective opening and ending themes are "" by
and "" by . From episode 27–38, the respective opening and ending themes are "Golden Time Rubber" by
and "Tsunaida Te" (つないだ手, lit. "Tied Hands") by . From episode 39–50, the respective opening and ending themes are "Period" by
and "" (瞬間センチメンタル Shunkan Senchimentaru, lit. "Sentimental Moment") by . From episodes 51–62, the respective opening and ending themes are "Rain" (レイン Rein) by Sid and "Ray of Light" by . While episodes 63 and 64 do not use opening themes, they use "Rain" and "Hologram", respectively, for the endings.
The first CD soundtrack from this anime was published on October 14, 2009. The second CD soundtrack from the anime was published on March 24, 2010. The third CD soundtrack became available on July 7, 2010. Fullmetal Alchemist Final Best, a compilation of opening and ending songs, was released on July 28, 2010. On June 29, 2011, the original soundtrack of Fullmetal Alchemist: The Sacred Star of Milos (FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST Nageki no Oka no Seinaru Hoshi), composed by , was released.
The first fourteen episodes of Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood received criticism from members of the
staff, who said that repeating events from the first anime led to a lack of suspense. Mania Entertainment's Chris Beveridge said that the entertainment in these episodes lay in the differences in the characters' actions from the first series, and original content which focused on the emotional theme of the series. In another review, Beveridge praised the new fight scenes and said the extra drama which made these episodes "solid". Chris Zimmerman from Comic Book Bin said the series "turns around and establishes its own identity" because of the inclusion of new characters and revelations not shown in the first series, increasing its depth. He said the animation was superior to tha his comments focused on the characters' expressions and the execution of the fight scenes. Writing for , Charles Solomon ranked Brotherhood the second best anime of 2010 on his "Top 10".
Much praise was given to the climactic episodes for the way action scenes and
many reviewers found them superior to the conclusion of the first Fullmetal Alchemist anime. Critics found t Mark Thomas of The Fandom Post called it a "virtually perfect ending to an outstanding series". In April 2010, the journal Animage listed it as the sixth best anime launched between April 2009 and March 2010.
. Madman Entertainment 2018.
Animage Editorial Staff (October 2008). "鋼の錬金術師 新シリーズ" (in Japanese). Animage (Tokyo, Japan: Tokuma Shoten) 364 (October 2008): 67.
. . February 1, .
Animage Editorial Staff (2008). 鋼の錬金術師 新シリーズ.
(in Japanese). Tokyo, Japan: . 364 (October 2008): 67.
. . August 20, .
. . August 20, .
. . May 6, .
. . February 10, .
. . February 9, .
. . March 20, .
(in Japanese). . Archived from
on May 4, .
on December 28, .
. Anime News Network. June 25, .
. . September 25, .
Ohanesian, Liz (February 5, 2010). .
. . Archived from
on September 12, .
Hanley, Andy (September 8, 2010). . UK Anime Network 2013.
Hanley, Andy (May 9, 2011). . UK Anime Network 2013.
. UK Anime Network. April 29, .
. Madman Entertainment 2013.
. Madman Entertainment 2013.
. . August 2, .
. . July 4, .
. . November 14, .
Hodgkins, Crystalyn (July 31, 2011). .
. . Archived from
on August 29, .
. Amazon.com 2012.
. CDJapan 2009.
on July 18, .
(in Japanese).
. CDJapan 2010.
. CDJapan 2010.
. CDJapan 2011.
. . August 14, .
Beveridge, Chris (July 30, 2009). . Mania Entertainment. Archived from
on June 5, .
Beveridge, Chris (August 14, 2009). . Mania Entertainment. Archived from
on October 10, .
Zimmerman, Chris (November 30, 2010). . Comic Book Bin 2010.
Solomon, Charles (December 21, 2010). .
Thomas, Mark (August 31, 2011). . The Fandom Post 2011.
Hanley, Andy (September 5, 2011). . The Fandom Post 2011.
(in Japanese). . April 2010.
Wikiquote has quotations related to:
(in Japanese)
(anime) at 's encyclopedia
Works animated by
: Hidden categories:

我要回帖

更多关于 fifa online3垃圾游戏 的文章

随机推荐