当前位置:&排行榜
游戏版权归原作者享有,如无意之中侵犯了您的版权,请联系我们,本站将应您的要求删除。所有的游戏都由网友上传提供。
手心网健康游戏提示:抵制不良游戏,拒绝盗版游戏,注意自我保护,谨防受骗上当,适度游戏益脑,沉迷游戏伤身,合理安排时间,享受健康生活
. Some rights reserved 湘ICP备号-2扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
求一篇英语作文!Robots in the Future提示:机器人的品种机器人可以做哪些事 你能否想拥有一个机器人.
I think in the future there will be more and more robots in our daily life._______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
I think in the future there will be more and more robots in our daily life.Robots are very common stuff in nowadays.People can see mall and even in the army.I am thinking about if we can own ourselves robot that will be awesome.First at all,we can save much time on unnessceary stuff,Such as washing clothes,doing dishes,clean the floor.Secondly,people no longer be longly when they are along.robots can talk with peiople,even play with people.If adaults have no enough time to be with their kids,They can completely let robots take care and play with their children.The last thing worth to remind is,robots can make people safe.If there is breaking in,rubby take place.they can easily defance the illegal things happen.It will be very peaceful if we all have robots!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语学习  
&&&& &|& && &|& && &|& && &|& && &|& && &|& && &|& && &|& && &|& && &|& &
Talking robots are the future
本文作者:
你的下个密友会是机器人吗?
The recent Robot World Conference in Beijing was very popular. But there was one kind of robot that everyone was talking about.

我要回帖

更多关于 苹果游戏 的文章

随机推荐