最近有一首歌是女生唱的里面有baby是女生唱的,在英雄联盟经常听到

最近听到一首歌,一首女生唱的中文歌,很轻快,其中有一句是baby i'm so sorry,好难找啊,百度出来都是_百度知道
最近听到一首歌,一首女生唱的中文歌,很轻快,其中有一句是baby i'm so sorry,好难找啊,百度出来都是
不是欢子的,是女生唱的,很欢快的那种
我有更好的答案
m sorry  You wanna know if I was moving on without you Say baby i'll do what it takes And we should'    And i'Up late at night and I hurt  And I tried to fight and I cried to god&#160, and I walked away   To tell the truth i&#39.  O   m going crazy with you&#160, I miss you  Christmas day, you said you had a ring  But you changed your mind Baby I want this, baby I want this  ve stayed baby  You got me so confused Cause I tried and tried  And I cried and cried &#160, and I walked away&#160..; ve thinking bout you lately  Im in love with you  All you have to do is say that i'm sorry&#160..  Girl I&#160, ooh, ooh    August 4m going crazy with you I miss you, miss you, miss you, I miss you Didn't mean a word that I said Ciara    All I wanna say.;All you have to do is say that i'm sorry  CCause I was hoping you would come back Cause you walked away..;&#160, I told you to get out    04:50 下载 Sorry And i'And we should&#39,Too caught up in the streets  m sorry  Baby i' And I will be here all the way baby  All you have to do is say that i'Baby I want this, baby I want this   &#160,You got me so confused Cause I tried and tried  And I cried and cried  I miss you, miss you, miss you, I miss you&#160, And I will be here all the way baby  All you have to do is say that i'Said i'      Baby i'm sorry  Say baby i'll do what it takes  &#160,m sorry  Baby i'And i&#39. ve thinking bout you lately  Ive stayed baby Boy your truth is hard to believe  Why are you really scared of me And i'Baby i'm sorry Up late at night and I hurt  And I tried to fight and I cried to god Oh please let it just work m in love with you I'Oh please let it just work m sorry  You wanna know if I was moving on without you m saying that i'To tell the truth i&#39, I miss you  I miss the way you hold me  The way you touch me    I miss the way you kiss me yeah  All I wanna do, do, do, do, do  All I wanna do  Is say that i'm sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry  So sorry baby  All you have to do is say that i'm sorry  Baby i'm sorry  And i'm in love with you  Baby I want this, baby I want this  Say baby i'll do what it takes  And I will be here all the way baby  All you have to do is say that i'm sorry  Baby i'm sorry    You know I think about you sometimes  I wonder how you are  Are you happy    You see I know  What we had was special  And I know you know it too  I miss you  I really miss you...   , we were chilling at the house &#160对了加分~SorryCiara00:00&#47
“无心伤害”
是欢子的《原谅我一次》
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。最近听到一首貌似D曲的歌,是个女的唱的,里面副歌的部分好像是baby baby baby什么的。是什么歌啊_百度知道
最近听到一首貌似D曲的歌,是个女的唱的,里面副歌的部分好像是baby baby baby什么的。是什么歌啊
我有更好的答案
应该是贾斯丁比伯的《BABY》吧。迩去听听看是不是咯。他是男生、
采纳率:11%
贾斯汀比伯的《Baby》
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
副歌的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。特急!在线等!一首英文歌曲!其中有句是combaby
combaby…我就不知道了,好像是个女生唱的_百度知道
特急!在线等!一首英文歌曲!其中有句是combaby
combaby…我就不知道了,好像是个女生唱的
我有更好的答案
日,是A9.在百度可以找到,叫慢摇A9
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
英文歌曲的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。最近很流行的一首女生唱的歌,曲调很活跃。里边只听到一句歌词是 Darling。。好像一首歌里边有很多这个_百度知道
最近很流行的一首女生唱的歌,曲调很活跃。里边只听到一句歌词是 Darling。。好像一首歌里边有很多这个
是新出的歌 以前的老歌 不要提供了
你们提供的都不是呃。。是女生唱的,而且是最近新出的。也有人作为手机铃声的。
我有更好的答案
习惯了无助的时候四目相投只需要眼神交流就能够感受那些默契的节奏会心的双眸无声问候回忆的碎片一幕幕在拼凑提醒我你已远走 we kownmy darling babydarling darling missing you我想念你的笑你的吻你的手环绕在左右想念我们从前想像我们以后my darling my darling with you想起你撒娇的时候皱着眉头嘟着嘴挥舞著拳头追在我身后那些粗鲁的温柔可爱的阴谋喋喋不休甜蜜的画面像一组慢镜头日夜萦绕我心头my darling babydarling darling missing you你还在我脑海我眼前我身后像影子残留散不开挥不去抓不住赶不走my darling my darling with you承诺句句在胸口它字字锥心刺痛撕裂旧伤口幸福被没收爱被带走怎么挽留该怎么补救心埾的话怎么开口oh baby爱你的心未变还依旧在守候my darling babydarling darling missing you我怀念你的好你的坏你所有再不能拥有怀念那些从前简单快乐无忧my darling my darling yehmy darling babydarling darling missing you我还是放不下忘不了看不透舍不得放手还未完成约定还没爱到最后my darling my darling with you
贝壳风铃。刘惜君的。估计是!
是Avril Lavigne的《Darling》吗?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
一句歌词的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。

我要回帖