&LoginDont have an account yet? |> JapaneseDoll
请选择您要上传的头像图片,完成后关闭此弹框即可。
&&&&您所提交的评论已被保存,登录后即可发表
&&&&您已经选择过了。
应用大小:47.1 MB
类别:游戏
当前版本:2.0
语言:English, Japanese
运行环境:Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
下载此APP的用户也下载
简介:[A little painful caring game]
Nice to meet...
JapaneseDoll应用说明
[A little painful caring game]Nice to meet youWhether, this dollThank you.In order to break this nightmare.If your kit ...I can give to help this child■ Description ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■It is a game to nurture a Japanese doll.Collect the bait, Grow steadily the doll.If you'll play with dolls, and willing to give back.All is ending in four!It is a handy game to play in my spare time.■ Recommended POINT ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■o The crispy evolve· Dolls and playing in it that'll at, because food is accumulatedIt is possible to proceed at once· You can enjoy the multi-end2 laps later - and is as be brought up more crisp■ Tip ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■[About Poltergeist]· The Binding to occur to have ~I~tsutomi doll.· Doll'll change once in a while, when you touch a changed doll? ![For light (bait)]Be resurrected - in 5 minutes· Not wait person accumulates crispy when I'll play with dolls.About orbiting Play]· 2 weeks later growth rate and give back rate of the doll up
| | | | | | |
| | | | | | | |
|||||||||||||||
iTunes分类排行榜
||||||||||||||||||
京公网安备98
苹果园为iOS用户提供和下载,最新的、、、等,分享最权威的资讯、、及解决办法,拥有最火爆的,苹果园一家专注解决iOS所求的网站。
00:14:29.733---- 00:14:29.764----31.2Shop by categoryShop by categoryEnter your search keywordAll CategoriesHello ( to bid or buy)Notification
Japanese Dolls
Browse RelatedBrowse RelatedAlso shop inAlso shop in
?22.95Buy it nowFree P&P
Japanese Kokeshi Dolls have been made in Japan for hundreds of years. Kokeshi Dolls are made using traditional carving methods with Cherry and Mizuki trees which are then hand painted to ensure you ge...Condition:NewTime left:15d 22h 7m
?18.00Buy it nowor Best Offer+ ?0.00 P&PTraditional Japanese Doll in Glass Case. I bought this doll in Japan in 2000, and I'm looking for a new owner. The glass case is very delicate, so collection in person only. behind of the left sleeve,...

我要回帖

更多关于 吸血鬼饿了修改版 的文章

随机推荐