Ithe line was deadd CF可以用这名字么

Google提供的广告cf 如今还能打空白名字么_穿越火线吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:6,084,488贴子:
cf 如今还能打空白名字么
如题如题,急急急
人生路漫漫,总有那么一...
你最萌哪一对cp?有兴趣...
准不准你说了算哦
长镜头的调度,场景的打...
晒明星剧组盒饭啥样?
真是一部良心剧!
人鱼热恋中?冯绍峰 郭...
你最期待哪部呢?
中国文化上下五千年,不...
这道菜很简单精致做起来...
单身无罪,出来受虐就是...
如果世界上真有轮回 那...
新开天龙发布网,今日天龙新区天龙发布网!
说不能的?
古他妈黑暗之神,妈了个巴子给我沉
可以打12个字的
你可以创建新号打空白名,不可以用改名卡改
前排看戏,有谁卖瓜子吗
,在游戏里看不出来
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴With Instructables you can share what you make with the world, and tap into an ever-growing community of creative experts.Intro: Make a CLL (Compact LED Lamp) from a dead CFL(Compact Fluorescent Lamp)Compact Fluorescent Lamp(CFL) is becoming popular day by day because of its ease of instillation and low power requirements.They have a fairly good life of about 2 to ...
Step 1: What we need ?We need the following material to make a CLL1) Dead CFL(s)2) Bright White LEDs having such size so that they can fit into the bore of tube of ...
Step 2: Lets Get To The WorkNow, first of all we need to open the dead CFL and remove the ballast circuit in it. First remove the end connecting cap by screwdriver as shown ...
Step 3: Breaking the Opening of Glass TubeThis part is very important and risky too. If you got a CFL of 11 W (As I used here), it contains main two tubes. No of tubes ...
Step 4: Arrange the LEDsNow the part comes to arrange LEDs. Connect your soldering gun to AC supply and get ready. You can choose any no of LEDs depending on the length ...
Step 5: The Power SupplyHmm.......the tricky part now comes. You can run LEDs directly on AC supply as they itself rectify the AC, however this is risky and reduces life of LED.I ...
Step 6: Gather it together.Finally, connect the glass assembly to output of power supply. Extend wires of end cap if needed and connect them to power supply. Connect the end cap. Use ...
Step 7: Compact LED Lamp is in your hand !So finally we have made dead CFL working again by using LEDs. The CLL I made consumes about 6W only. It is enough to light up a small ...
Compact Fluorescent Lamp(CFL) is becoming popular day by day because of its ease of instillation and low power requirements.They have a fairly good life of about 2 to 2.5 years depending on use. I was having 4 dead CFLs and was wondering how I can recycle them. I got an idea to make Compact LED Lamp (CLL) from them. Read out my instructable to get to know how to make a CLL from dead CFL. Its easy, economic & fast. It took less than hour for me to make a CLL. So lets start.....
Step 1: What we need ?
We need the following material to make a CLL1) Dead CFL(s)2) Bright White LEDs having such size so that they can fit into the bore of tube of CFL.3)Solder & Soldering Gun4) A power supply (discussed in detail in notes).5) Screwdriver, hammer, hacksaw, adhesive, adhesive tape, etc.
About This Instructable 30More by electrosam:Add instructable to:Related当前位置文章内容页
cf漂亮名字
b&知 ,s 谓合群不如合自已〓Hィ尔ロ觜执念不敌释怀、孤城孤你.旧言揪心na夹心糖.爱我别克制鹊桥两端孤冷少女枫叶落落一场醉野二感情洁癖你就这样走了再也没有回来别再拖多余A依赖。人轻叹倾慕你温柔.你真够呛活的够呛⒈朵花的轮回纯粹别说笑想起像软糖的你姻脂花开离岛晴空海豚有海潘恳幻扑朔迷离 て我亲手调教过得男人非m不爱∮冰樱之雪猛虎总独行killˇ仅你喜欢i忧郁少女tr心脏死一般的寂静。a看来是我错冥冥之中 ミ幼稚园海归i笑弯了眉他不懂悲伤人湮没我是吗喜你入梦 圈小故事少mN囿Lnt铯つ杯醉敬余生.囚孤黎明有星辰河童意阑珊禁欲书生Every night.白日梦的猫俄不懂感情人心亦暖亦会凉.黑涩ta残花败柳ひ墨染殇雪 #T温柔猫.割舍不下没了过往半世晨晓陌然浅笑&P初夜、主角痛.- 想做你枕边人└欢笑r叶百愁长啸当歌你掉进梦里小沙尘瀑晴天.残香- Demo感情烫的像狗一样丢了丑闻
本文标题:cf漂亮名字
本文链接:/wangming/youxi/5721.html
您也可以注册成为岁月文学网的作者,发表您的原创作品、分享您的心情!

我要回帖

更多关于 idead 的文章

随机推荐