扫描下载客户端
(C)&&国美在线电子商务有限公司版权所有&&京公安网备62&&沪ICP备号&&沪B2-号2014年八年级英语下册Unit6课文详解
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
2014年八年级英语下册Unit6课文详解
作者:佚名 教案来源:网络 点击数: &&&
2014年八年级英语下册Unit6课文详解
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文 章 来源 莲山 课件 w w w.5 Y
Unit 6 An old man tried to move the mountains1a Match the story titles with the pictures [a-d].Journey to the West& 西游记Hou Yi Shoots the Suns&& 后羿射日Yu Gong Moves a Mountain& 愚公移山Nu Wa Repairs the Sky& 女娲补天
1b Listen and check (√) the facts you hear. Which story are Anna and Wang Ming talking about?The two mountains were very high and big.& A very old man tried to move the mountains.A man told Yu Gong that he could never do it.
1c Discuss the questions with your partner.1.How does the story begin?2. What happened next?3. Where would they put all the earth and stone from the mountains?& 他们会把来自山上的所有的泥土和石头放在哪里?
2a Listen and number the pictures [1-4] in order to tell the story.
2b Listen again and circle the words you hear.& 1. A man saw Yu Gong and his(children and family)when they were working on moving the mountains.2. He told Yu Gong he could never do it because he was old and (poor/ weak).3.As soon as the man finished (talking / speaking), Yu Gong said that his family could continue to move the mountains after he died.4. Finally a god was so moved by Yu Gong that he sent (two / three) gods to take the mountains away5.This story reminds us that you can never (know/ see) what's possible unless you try to make it happen.
finish doing sthenjoy, practice, keep(on)继续(一直), mind, be busy, have fun, feel like, look forward to , can’t help
remindremind sb of sth提醒某人想起某事The picture reminds him of his beautiful hometown.这幅画让他想起了美丽的故乡。
remind sb to do sth提醒某人做某事Please remind me to come back early.请提醒我早点回来。根据汉语意思补全下列英语句子,每空一词。 ① 这个故事让我想起了我的童年。This story ________ _____ ______ my childhood.② 今天晚上你能提醒我给汤姆打电话吗?Could you please ________ ________ ____ _____ Tom up tonight?
2c Look at the pictures in 2a and tell the story in your own words.
2d Role-play the conversation.Teacher: So what do you think about the story of Yu Gong?Wang Ming: I think it's really interesting. Yu Gong found a good way to solve his problem. Claudia: Really? I think it's a little bit silly. It doesn't seem very possible to move a mountain.Wang Ming: But the story is trying to show us that anything is possible if you work hard!Yu Gong kept trying and didn't give up. Claudia: Well, I still don't agree with you. I think we should try to find other ways to solve a problem.Wang Ming: But what could Yu Gong do instead of moving the mountains?Claudia: Well, there are many other ways. For example, he could build a road. That's better and faster than moving a mountain.Teacher: You have different opinions about the story and neither of you are wrong. There are many sides to a story and many ways to understand it.What do you think of / about…你觉得……怎么样?=How do you like…What do you like about 关于……你喜欢什么?kind of=a little= a bit= a little bit有点儿I’m a little bit tired. Let’s take a &short rest. 我有点累了,让我们休息一会。She is a little bit shy. 她有点害羞。 a bit of + 不可数名词& 一点 ……She poured a bit of salt water in her &mouth. 她往嘴里倒了一些盐水。
silly&&&& adj. 愚蠢的通常指由于缺乏常识、判断力或稳健而作出令人可笑的行为和举止, 在句中可用作定语或表语。 I was silly to get out with a coat in a &cold day. 在这样冷的天气里没有穿外套就出&门,我真傻。
It doesn't seem very possible to move a mountain.移山似乎不可能1.&seem (to be)+名词&& He seems(to be)a very clever boy.2.&seem (to be)+形容词& He seems (to be)very happy他好像非常生气3.&seem+介词短语&& He seems in a hurry他似乎很匆忙4.&seem+不定式& He seemed to know French他似乎懂法语5.&seem +过去分词 He seemed worried about something 他似乎担心什么6.&It seems(to sb)+that 从句It seems to me that something is wrong 我觉得好像有些不对7.&it seems +as if 从句& It seems as if he is ill.他好像病了如果从句中表示的是与事实相反的情况,谓语要用虚拟:It seems as if he knew nothing about it. 他似乎对那件事一无所知(其实是知道的)It seems as if he were a child(实际上已经不是孩子了)8.It seems possible(impossible, necessary…)+that 从句It seems necessary that you finish the work before Friday 你似乎有必要在星期五之前完成这项工作
But the story is trying to show us that anything is possible if you work hard!但这个故事试图告诉我们,如果你去努力,一切皆有可能possible:it is possible (for sb)to do sth&& It is possible for the train to be late.火车有可能晚点It is possible +that 从句&& It is possible that the train is late火车有可能晚点
Yu Gong kept trying and didn't give up. 愚公一直尝试,没有放弃keep doing sth一直不停地做某事keep sb/ sth doing sth使某人一直做某事&
instead of doing sth代替做某事 “代替,而不是”,后跟名词、代词或动名词Shall we have fish instead of meat today? 今天我们不吃肉吃鱼好吗? I didn’t have breakfast so I ate an apple instead.Instead“代替、反而、却”,作副词。修饰整个句子,位于句首或句末
You have different opinions about the story and neither of you are wrong.对于这个故事,你们有不同的观点,并且你们两人都是对的both of 两者都neither of 两者都不either of 两者中的任何一个all of所有都
There are many sides to a story and many ways to understand it.一个故事有许多方面,也有许多理解的方式
3a Read the passage and answer the questions.1.Which book is talked about?2.Who is the main character?3.What is he like?talked about谈论the main character主要的人物
In November 1979, pupils in England were able to watch a new TV program called Monkey. Most of them were hearing this story for the first time. However, this story is not new to Chinese children. The Monkey King or Sun Wukong is the main character in the traditional Chinese book Journey to the West.pupils in England英国学生a new TV program called Monkey 一部叫《美猴王》的新电视节目for the first time 第一次this story is not new to Chinese children这个故事对于中国孩子并不新鲜
The Monkey King is not just any normal monkey. In fact, he sometimes does not even look like a monkey! This is because he can make 72changes to his shape and size, turning himself into different animals and objects. But unless he can hide his tail, he can not turn himself into a person. To fight bad people, the Monkey King. uses a magic stick. Sometimes he can make the stick so small that he can keep it in his ear. At other times, he is able to make it big and long.
The Monkey King is not just any normal monkey.美猴王不仅仅是一只普通的猴子This is because he can make 72changes to his shape and size, turning himself into different animals and objects.这是因为他能根据他的形状和大小,做出72种变化,把自己变成不同的动物和物体This is because这是因为……turn …into…& 使……变成……At other times, he is able to make it big and long有时,他能让它变得又大又长at other times平时,有时,在其他时候
The Monkey King has excited the children of China for many years. And as soon as the TV program came out more than 30 years ago, Western children became interested in reading this story because the clever Monkey King keeps fighting to help the weak and never gives up.
The Monkey King has excited the children of China for many years.美猴王让中国的孩子兴奋了好多年And as soon as the TV program came out more than 30 years ago,30多年前,这个电视节目已推出come out出版、发行;出来、出现;开花、发芽;透露、(真相)大白
more than=over多于、超出less than少于、不到3b Read the passage again and complete the chart about the Monkey King. What he can do&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& What he cannot do
3c Complete the sentences below with phrases from the passage. 1. Journey to the West is a&& traditional&&& Chinese book. It tells one of the most popular stories in China.2.When the English TV program Monkey&& come out& in 1979, Western children became interested in&&& this wonderful story. 3. The Monkey King can&& make& 72 changes&&&& to his body. He is able to& turn himself into&& different animals and objects. 4. The Monkey King& is able to& make his magic stick small or large.
Grammar focusHow does the story begin?Once upon a time, there was a very old man...What happened next?As soon as the man finished talking, Yu Gong said that his family could continue to move the mountains after he died.Why was Yu Gong trying to move the mountains?Because they were so big that it took a long time to walk to the other side.Who is the Monkey King?He is the main character in Journey to the West. What can't the Monkey King do?He cannot turn himself into a person unless he can hide his tail.
4a Fill in the blanks with unless, as soon as or so... that.1.& As soon as&&&&& her father died, the stepsisters made her do all the chores.2. She was&& so&&&& busy& that&&&& she had no time to make a dress for the party3. The mice knew that&& unless&&&& they helped her make a dress, she would not be able to go to the party4.&& As soon as&&& the prince saw her, he fell in love with her.5.The prince knew that& unless&&&&& the girl's foot could fit the shoe, it was not the right girl. 6.The new couple were&&& so&&& happy&&& that&&& they couldn’t stop smiling when they got married.
can’t stop doing sth忍不住做某事
get married结婚get married to sb 与某人结婚marry sb 嫁给某人/ 与某人结婚 marry sb to sb(父母把女儿)嫁给某人或(父母为儿子)娶媳妇
4b Fill in the blanks with the correct forms of the verbs in brackets.The Monkey King is the main character from the famous Chinese story Journey to the West. He is Wonderful because he& helps&&&& (help) weak people. The Monkey King&&&& has&&& (have) a magic stick. He&&& uses&&&&& (use) it to fight bad people. He can&&&&& make&&&& (make) the stick big or small. He can sometimes make the stick so small that he can put it in his ear. As soon as he& sees&&&&&& (see) bad people, he thinks of ways to fight them. He can& turn&&&&&&& (turn) himself into different animals and objects. But unless he can hide bis tail, be can not make himself a human. Children all over the world&&& love&&&&&& (love)the Monkey King!
Tell your partner about your favorite story. My favorite story is... It is interesting because...
Section B 1a Match the words with the letters in the pictures in lc. goldemperorsickunderwear
1b Listen and number the pictures [1-5] in lc.
1c Listen again and fill in the blanks.1.When the emperor&& looked&&&&&&& at himself,& he only& saw&&&&&&& his underwear.2.Nobody wanted to sound stupid. But suddenly, a young boy& shouted&&&&& , “look! The emperor isn't& wearing&&&&&& any clothes!3.The emperor had to&& give&&&&&& them silk and gold, but they& kept&&&&&& everthing for themselves. They were trying to cheat the emperor. 4.This story is about an emperor who lives&& loothes&&&&&&&&&&& .5.Two&& brothers&&&&&&& came to the city to make special clothes for the emperor.
1d Use the pictures in lc to tell the story. Once upon a time, there was an emperor...&
2a A fairy tale is an old, traditional story. Do you know what these fairy tales are about?Sleeping BeautyCinderellaLittle Red Riding Hood
2b Read the first paragraph of Hansel and Gretel. Think about how the fairy tale will continue. Then read the rest of the story.Finding out the text type Before you read, decide what kind of text it is. Is it a letter, a play, a short story or something else?
Hansel and Gretel Hansel and Gretel lived near a forest with their father and stepmother. One year, the weather was so dry that no food would grow. The wife told her husband that unless he left the children to die in the forest, the whole family would die. Gretel heard this, and Hansel made a plan to save himself and his sister.
Scene one:Gretel: Did you hear our stepmother planning to kill us?Hansel: Don’t worry! I have a plan to save us.Gretel: How can you save us?Hansel: Be quiet! I’m going outside to get something in the moonlight. Now go to sleep.
Scene two:Wife: Get up, lazy children!Husband: Yes, dears. You must come with me to the forest to get wood.Wife: Here’s some bread. Don't eat it until you get to the forest.
Scene three:Gretel: Hansel, what are you doing? Hansel: I'm dropping white stones along the way. Unless I do, we'll be lost. Tonight, when the moon is shining bright, we'll be able to see the stones
Scene four:Wife: You bad children!what a long time you slept in the forest!Husband: We thought you were never coming back.Wife: Now go to bed. As soon as you wake up, you must go to the forest with your father.Hansel: What, again? I want to go out to look at the moon. Wife: No. You can't go out now.
Scene five:Gretel: What can we do? You have no more stones. Hansel: I’ll drop pieces of bread. As soon as the moon rises, we can follow them instead.
Scene six:Gretel: I can't see any bread on the ground. Maybe it was the birds. Hansel: Never mind! Just keep walking. Unless we do, we won't find our way out.
Scene seven:& Gretel: Hansel, we're really lost!Hansel: Listen! That bird's song is so beautiful that we should follow it.Gretel: Look! It's leading us to that wonderful house made of bread, cake and candyHansel: Let's eat part of the house!(Then they hear an old woman’s voice from inside the house. Voice: Who is that? Who is brave enough to eat my house?
2c Match each description below with the correct scene.A.&The children get lost.B. The children wake up.C. The children cannot find the pieces of bread.D. Gretel learns about Hansel's plan. E. The children surprise the parents.F: Hansel has to change his plan. G. The children learn that something bad is going to happen.
2d Read the play again and answer the questions.1.Why does the wife tell her husband to leave the children in the forest?2. What does Hansel go out to get?3. Why does he do this in the moonlight?4. How do Hansel and Gretel find their way home?5. Why do Hansel and Gretel get lost the second time?
2e Act out the play in groups of four.
3a Write some keywords from each scene. Then discuss your answers with your partner.Scene l: plan, kill, save, ... Scene 2:Scene 3:Scene 4:Scene5:Scene 6:Scene 7:3b Complete the summary of the play. Gretel heard that their& stepmother&&&& planned to& kill&&&& her and her brother. But Hansel had a plan to& save&&& himself and his sister. He went to get some white&& stones& before he went to bed that night. The next day the wife sent the children to the&& forest&& . Hansel& dropped&&&&&& the stones as they walked. Later that night, they could see the stones because of the shining& moonlight&&& . The stones showed them the way home. Hansel wanted to get more stones, but his stepmother did not let him go out. The next morning, the wife sent the children to the forest again. Hansel had no stones, so he dropped&& pieces&& of&&& bread&& . But the&&& birds&&& ate them, so Hansel and Gretel were& lost&& in the forest. They walked until they saw a&& house&& made of food. Hansel wanted to& eat& the house, but then they heard the voice of an old woman&&&&&&& coming from the house.
Self check1. Use your own ideas to complete the sentences1.We will be late unless...2. You won't be successful unless...3. As soon as I got to the bus stop...4. Bill opened his book as soon as...5. The movie was so touching that...6.The boy was so excited that..
2 Fill in the blanks with the correct forms of the words in brackets.Once upon a time, there&& was& (be) an emperor. He loved& (love) buying and looking at clothes. One day, two brothers came& (come) to the city. They told& (tell) the emperor that they could make beautiful clothes for him, but he must& give&& (give) them silk and gold. The brothers were&& (be)bad people. They& kept& (keep)all the silk and gold for themselves. They told the emperor the clothes they made&& were& (be) special because only clever people could&& see& (see)them. When the emperor& put&&& (put) on the clothes, all he could see was his underwear. But he didn't want people to think&&& (think) he was stupid, so he&&& said& (say) the clothes were beautiful. Then he& walked&& (walk) around the city in his new clothes until one boy shouted&& (shout), “The emperor isn't wearing any clothes!” 文 章 来源 莲山 课件 w w w.5 Y
上一篇教案: 下一篇教案:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?& 神武什么职业好 老玩家给你解答
神武什么职业好 老玩家给你解答
时间:  来源:互联网  阅读次数:72473  小编:小东  我要分享:
推荐加点,3敏1体1耐,不推荐练力天魔
适合人群,非主流PK玩家
5龙宫,神武唯一能秒5职业,练级轻松,衣食无忧,练级抓鬼 群P样样都挺吃香的职业,没什么说的,擅长带小号
推荐加点,5魔,秒的多了攻击自然少了,不加5魔显不出伤害,其他可以靠装备补
职业定位,团队主力
适合人群,优雅人士,或者喜欢练极品小号人士
6天宫,神武最全面的职业,能力能法,还能封,抓鬼最抢手,野外练级依然吃香,只要愿意可以成为练级最快职业,PK不尽如人意,单P还行
推荐加点,4力1敏,毕竟是半个封系,还会改良版山寨鹰击,这种单攻,配合单封等等,练力才是出路,练魔等于浪费70%技能基本没有出路,
职业定位,抓鬼能手
7普陀,神武第二奶妈,样样一般样样还可以职业,做奶妈不如化生,群攻固定伤害,做辅助技能也不行
推荐加点,3灵2耐,也是钢板型了
职业定位,奶妈兼输出第二选择
适合人群,与世无争型
8五庄,辅助职业,比较难混的职业,练级样样不吃香,
后期团战很重要,很难练
推荐加点,3敏1体1耐,或者3体2耐,不推荐力五庄
职业定位,辅助
适合人群,有耐心的高级玩家
9地府,最能赚钱型,别的不说,能做灵光够你发财这个职业就值得了,PK其实也是很强力的,但是很难练精,因为早早能秒4练级还算一般
推荐加点,3体2耐,你可以磨死大多数职业了,
职业定位,商人
适合人群,小号或者喜欢PK猥琐人士
10狮驼岭,后期职业,前期不要PK,很垃圾,后期越来越厉害,练级一般化
推荐加点,5力,其他靠装备弥补
职业定位,战场轰炸机
适合人群,高级玩家,经得起前期的忍辱负重
11盘丝,样样都不错的的职业,抓鬼吃香,PK也还可以,哪都有一席之位
推荐加点3敏2血,因为会吸,那一点耐可以不加
关注IT新闻资讯,了解最新的IT动态,扫描&&二维码&&
好特网,阅读的好地方!
  龙之谷手游职业变更皇翘逖榉钚峦瞥龅牡谰撸褂煤罂梢运嬉飧恢耙怠D敲丛谟蜗分小
奇迹暖暖第十八章延续上一章节中说道的白樱恋歌套装被盗的事件,在本章中还会有意想不到的…
好特网精选
神武辅助工具
系统:Vista/winXP/win7/win8
大小:2.17 MB
大家都在看什么
网友在3分钟点赞了
网友在13分钟点赞了
网友在20分钟点赞了
网友在33分钟点赞了
网友在1小时点赞了
大小:0 Bytes
大小:0 Bytes