Alt+X Jetmax
RCtrl+RAlt+D 关闭修改器
RCtrl+RAlt+E 开启修改器; 9 保存现在的站的位置
F12 + 0 &#47,可以穿墙

如果游戏版本是1;立即停止
&#39.0.asi和Trainer,很多选项我就不翻译了
相信各位不会看不懂这些简单的英文吧
就算不太懂,用过了,大部分选项也都知道是什么意思了
废话不多说了;如果是失落与诅咒,就把Trainertlad.asi和Trainertlad.INI放入游戏根目录.6以下的,请解压ScriptHook.dll - OLD PATCHES到游戏主目录(gtaiv.exe所在的文件夹),既不是失落与诅咒,也不是风流托尼之歌).exe所在的文件夹)。
说明原文如此:Of course if IV is lower than patch 6, use the scripthook.dll – OLD Patches and 行人
Del
增加警星,每按一次 =
加一警星
End 打开警示灯
Pagedown 打开车辆内部灯
-_
快速跑,按住;&quot,然后重命名为ScriptHook.dll;1.0.6以上的请直接解压 ScriptH取消
【必备软件】
ScriptHook新版.php,(不要按太长,否则就飞了)
=+ 上帝模式开关
[{ 永不通缉
]} 车辆加速
Car &超级&刹车&#47:
xliveless新版:
操作说明:
菜单操作
F3 显示菜单
Backspace 取消菜单
Num 4 下一菜单
Num 6 上一菜单
Num 2 向下选择菜单
Num 8 向上选择菜单
Num 5 确定设置
Num 0 回到主菜单
F4 隐藏菜单
快捷键列表
RCTRL+F1 无限血
RCTRL+F3 重力
RCTRL+F4 警察无视主角
F5 添加金钱 (100, Francis, French Tom,
Manny, Playboy X, Ricky. 车辆缓慢加速
Ralt+ B 添加汽车炸弹
RCTRL+B 启动汽车炸弹
RCTRL+C 开启超级跳跃
RCTRL+H 把敌人打到目的地M.
RCTRL+I 把行人打到目的地M,按键说明:
F3
- 修改器主菜单
小键盘4682 - 控制选择菜单项
小键盘5
- 确定选择
回格键
- 返回/ 9 保存现在的站的位置
F11 + 0 &#47, Jimmy, Ray的模型
RCTRL+F9 更换Niko成其他不同模型
F10 与以下按键组合传送至:
Num 0 The Triangle
Num 1 Broker Safehouse
Num 2 Bohan Safehouse
Num 3 Algonquin Middle Park East Safehouse
Num 4 Algonquin Northwood Safehouse
Num 5 Alderney City Safehouse
Num 6 Comedy Club
Num 7 Rotterdam Tower
Num 8 Getalife Building
Num 9 Majestic Hotel
F11 与以下按键组合传送至:
Num 0 Poop Deck
Num 1 Algonquin Northwood
Num 2 Algonquin Star Junction
Num 3 Algonquin City Hall
Num 4 Alderney Leftwood
Num 5 Alderney City
Num 6 Alderney Acter Industrial Park
Num 7 Bohan Chase Point
Num 8 Broker Outlook
Num 9 Dukes East Island City
F12 与以下按键组合传送至;:
不用重新装填弹药&#47.exe或者mods/ 9 保存现在的站的位置
Tab 保存游戏
Insert 清除警星
Num + 随机刷车司机
Num -
打开关闭手机睡眠模式
Num * 调整电台至Independence FM
RCTRL+Num/ 汽车无敌模式
PageUP 刷出攻击性司机&#47,就把 Trainertbogt, Mallorie
Bernie, Dwayne, Michelle, Packie, Kate, Badman的模型
RCTRL+Q 更换成Dimitri, Faustin?id=5646
安装方法:
如果是原版GTA4(即非DLCSNT
&#47.INI放入游戏根 目录.dll到游戏主目录(gtaiv
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。Nightbane - Quest - World of Warcraft
This site makes extensive use of JavaScript.
in your browser.
How were you able to do the &The Master's Terrace& () quest ?It looks bugged at the moment.
From this queschain alone you get aprox..4375 Rep with The Violet Eye
Question, if anyone knows: is this quest repeatable? Or are these epic gems a once-in-a-character's-lifetime aquisition. Namely, if you down Nightbane, are you well advised to keep the gem from the quest until you aquire Tier 5?
These are really PvP gems anyway, with all the stam. I wouldn't put them in PvE gear, unless it was a special stam set for certain encounters.
The Serpentshrine Cavern attunement quest also requires an item from Nightbane, best bet is to have this quest and the SSC Attunement quest before you kill him.
On 76, 51,26% tell your hunter to use a snake trap, this will cause the skeletons having a chance to land on the vipers. If they land on the vipers they despawn. Worked nice for our guild last night.. 2/3 flights , skellies landed on vipers so we only had to fight 2 skellies instead of 4/5.
If you use the Blackened Urn to summon Nightbane, but wipe over and over again, and finally the raid decides to call it, will you be able to summon Nightbane the next day?
Yes, you do not loose the urn.
The healing gem is ridiculously good. Considering that Season 3 only begins with WOTLK, this gem is worth saving for T2 PVP or whatever set you deem the best. I wholefully regret using this gem on my T1 set...
Is the quest repeatable with the urn, or will it disappear once you complete the quest?
The quest is NOT repeatable. But you do retain the urn and can resummon Nightbane to kill for loot again.
If there are more than one person in raid with this quest do all players on quest get attributed with it?
Am I the only one who's a little sour about there being no tanking gem?
As previously mentioned, you can use the Urn to summon him for ever once the quest is completed. It is the only way to kill him of course.
You do not lose the urn after this quest.You will need to bring the urn to Karazhan and use it to summon the dragon on any subsequent visits to the dungeon if you want to down Nightbane during that visit. Only one person needs to bring it per raid.It might go without saying, but Nightbane can only be summoned and killed once per visit. You cannot re-summon him and kill over and over on the same run.
The epic gems from Heroic instances are not unique equipped, just BoP.
This is true.I also discovered recently that if you use the urn and NB is dead it locks the doors on you. Unsure if they unlock again but I was helping someone complete the quests in this chain that lead to killing Aran, I hearthed when I couldn't get out the doors.
makes gray at level 79 =)
This quest no longer gives you the urn. However, it is still possible to complete the quest. Simply go to Karazhan, to the Master's Terrace and on the Southern side you will find the urn located along the parapet. Click the Urn to summon Nightbane. After completing the quest you will be able to summon Nightbane by clicking the urn.
guys i do this quest today and when i give archmage alturus Faint Arcane Essence he only give me the gemhe not give me something like key too summon nightbane next timecan i sum nightbane after or i need something to do
There's a typo in this quest :|&...you'll now release its energy anl bring life...&Anl. Tsk tsk. For shame.
Yes, and also this same sentence starts with a non-capitalised word.&There is an urn in the Master's Terrace.should you touch that urn. ...&Very shameful :)
Actually that's not a full stop, but a comma.Edit: Silly Wowhead deleting comments, making replies look even more silly!
Make sure the boss is in a ground phase before killing. It's a pain for him to land on top the dome and not be able to loot him.
It would seem that one of the gems is bugged, and is displaying the wrong stats.Not that it matters anymore, since you can make Wrath gems that are much better.
finding someone to do this on a 70 to 75 is tough luckly a friend of mine had not done the attune questline best incentive for high lvls is a boss only some can summon such as Nightbane and chance at the mount if on low lvl this could be a good way to get people
you still need to start the quest in order to activate the urn
From this quest alone you get 4375 Rep with The Violet Eye but you must be HONOREDEven tho' this quest no longer gives you the urn, it is still possible to complete the quest. Simply go to Karazhan, to the Master's Terrace and on the Southern side & you will find the urn located along the parapet . Click the Urn to summon . After completing the quest you will be able to summon
by clicking the urn.Make sure the boss is in a ground phase before killing & make sure you're carring a trusty . It's a pain for him to land on top the dome and not be able to loot him.
I wanted to test if you can do the entire questline from the start to
in one lockout. I'm pleased to confirm that you actually can. Here's the breakdown of my approach:Farm reputation inside
until you are honored with
so that you can obtain
at the entrance to Karazhan. Do not kill any of the bosses if you intend to farm reputation.Enter Karazhan and clear
to reach . Note that you don't have to kill the ' boss or .Open the backdoor between the
and the . As soon as you enter the old stairs section beyond the opera hall, walk into the big wooden doors on the left. They open by simply walking into them. For the remainder of the lockout, you can now use the backdoor.Now complete
and follow the next
as a bonus if you so desire.Defeat .Complete the quest
by returning to .Next accept
and head to 's location.Read the
and wait for the next part to finish.Leave Karazhan through the back door and hand in
at the entrance of Karazhan.Complete the next
, then head to Area 52 in .Accept
(both on Heroic difficulty!) to kill their
and accept .Head back to , use the back entrance.Summon and kill .Return through the back entrance.Complete
at the entrance of Karazhan.Congratulations, you can now permanently summon !Including figuring out some logistics and keeping track of my progress, completing the entire quest chain took me approximately 4 hours.
Since the legion patch, Does anyone know where to turn this quest in? There are no NPC's outside karazhan now.
While the old Kara Nightbane boss is still available, it looks like the entire quest chain (which ended in this quest) that used to be required to summon him has been removed as of patch 7.1 ... presumably due to the re-arrival of Nightbane as a &secret& boss in the new Return to Karazhan raid.With no more questline involved, one needs only to enter his room and click the Urn on the floor to summon and kill him. Why Blizz felt the need to remove a part of Old Kara's legacy to simply bring in a new dungeon almost ten years later is a mystery.
This quest was marked obsolete by Blizzard and cannot be obtained or completed.
Go to the Master's Terrace in Karazhan and touch the Blackened Urn to summon Nightbane.
Retrieve the Faint Arcane Essence from Nightbane's corpse and bring it to Archmage Alturus.
You fulfilled your end of the deal.
I will now bind your essence to that of the dead blue dragon.There is an urn in the Master's Terrace, should you touch that urn, you'll now release its energy and bring life back to the charred remains of Arcanagos.
Defeat the creature and retrieve its essence immediately!
You will need to take it to Alturus.Should you fail, the stars predict you will have let a great terror loose upon the skies.A terror known as Nightbane!
What news do you bring, &name&?
This is astounding! &Not only have you brought back Medivh's Journal, but you've also retrieved a fragment of his very essence.As faint as this lingering essence is, it will reveal to us vital information about Medivh. &We will not forget this, &class&.
You will be able to choose one of these rewards:
You will receive:
(or 30 if completed at level 110)
Upon completion of this quest you will gain:
10,820 experience
3,000 reputation with
Unsure how to post? Check out our !
You might want to proof-read your comments before posting them.Please post questions on our
for quicker reply.
You are not logged in. Please
to add your comment.
Simply browse for your screenshot using the form below.
Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
The higher the quality the better!
Please review our
before submitting!
You are not logged in. Please
to submit a screenshot.
Simply type the URL of the video in the form below.
Supported: YouTube only
Optional, up to 200 characters
Note: Your video will need to be approved before appearing on the site.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website! &
It serves 2 main purposes: &
It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game! &
It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date! &
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!&
So, what are you waiting for?
and get started.&---&|&------------------------------------------------daily reddit gold goal14%reddit gold gives you extra features and helps keep our servers running. We believe the more reddit can be user-supported, the freer we will be to make reddit the best it can be.Buy gold for yourself to gain access to  and . A month of gold pays for  231.26 minutes of reddit server time!Give gold to thank exemplary people and encourage them to post more.Yesterday's reddit gold goal86%sorted by: newPersonally I prefer bb over ki, though it was the first fighter I really got into so there is some bias. I will also straight admit to sucking at 6 button fighters like KI.
Bb as an anime fighter has most all it cast having a fair bit of mobility, some better on the ground and a few better in the air, only one I can think of rn lacking in good mobility is tager, the grappler, means the fights feel a bit faster paced which I prefer.
Ki has a bit more variety in terms of mobility with its characters. For example sabrewolf can only dash if you double 6 but his
4 6 kicks will have him sprint for a duration which you can lead into a low crossup by hitting the kick button again. Hisako moves slower the wet paint drying while walking normally with a quick bit dash however she can also tp behind her opponent with a 4.hk.
KI has a very deliberate formula of opener-basic-link-basic-finisher where the finisher can be delayed with more links into basics to further build the combo. The main thing in ki with its combos is that if you build too much you drop the combo, called a blow out, in which you lose a lot of the damage the combo would have done, so learning when to cash out your combo is important. Another note is that you can break out of any combo start up or linker by hitting the punch and kick button of the respective strength used. So if you start up with a medium opener and go into a medium basic attack, the opponent can break out by hitting med p+k. Learning the tells on characters different attacks is important to learning how to break combos.
Bb follows the more normal the longer you build a combo the harder it is to keep it going method, whether by attacks knocking back further on hit or the combo timer running down too quick for another hit to chain together. In terms of defense it hold back to block, with a resource block called a barrier that prevents chip damage and causes the attacker to recoil a bit further back on hit then a normal block, you can also &just& block by timing your blocks to gain meter. There is also a way to break combos however it uses a resource which takes time to recharge and is shared with what is basically an ascended state that effects each character differently. For example ragna gets more hits on his 236D and can chain some combos that he can't do normally so you have to think whether or not to use it for defense or take the hits and use it offensively.
Both are good games it really comes down to preference of pace, also I don't know the state of online for ki, bb has a somewhat active PC community ps4 being far more prevalent, so if that's an issue you might look into ki's online. I may have forgotten something here and there but I hope this helps at any rate.
Edited: fixed minor combo mistakes.
Still a tad salty they removed kriegs insane rants, and the gore from the first was toned way down, but I still sunk a lot of hours into this game definitely one of my favorite loot/gun p0rn games of all time.
Used to be that links could reverse and even break, but not anymore. Basically each rank has a point threshold that you have to hit before you can rank up with them again, that doesn't include memento quest ones though if you have an active quest for a link you also have to clear that before advancing.
As far as I can recall there is only 1early one that is locked behind progressing past a certain point until the main story advances.
Also remember to have a persona of the same arcana as the link you want to hang out with this nets you an extra point per normal hangout and usually gives a bonus point or two on some correct choices during the advancement links.
As links go further in you are far more likely to have to spend time with them before ranking up again, Its completely normal, so don't worry and just, take your time.
Only possible issue is if one of those is DOA you won't have any idea until you get the other parts. You only have so long to RMA a part, normally 30 days iirc. Like the other post said too even if it doesn't look like prices are going to drop soon you never know when a good deal/sale can pop up.
Ahri, Jinx, Nami
I just tried toggling it on and off again, didn't work unfortunately it's not too big a deal, just something I found strange, I do hope they fix it at some point though.
I did search &support banned word&, and &banned words& in this sub reddit, but only came up with support tips and I got banned for x reason posts. Granted I didn't dig too deep though.
Complete honesty here, the headpat scene was the final straw that cemented her as one true waifu for me, her reaction was just too cute.
Sounds like a good idea, I'll tell him to look into some as well, honestly I've been a bit lazy about backing up data as well, definitely a bit of a wake up call. Thanks.
I believe it's windows 10
So a repair shouldn't wipe his data then, but a clean install will? Okay, thanks if the repair doesn't work I'll see if I can't get his hard drive out and try hooking it to my PC to save his files.
And he's definitely learned backing up data is a must now, he's already looking into external drives.
Thanks for the speedy reply.
Found it out early in ng+ when I was messing around waiting for the reaper. Bout 100ish hours in.
They sometimes appear at the beginning and end areas of each floor the part where you can go to the stairs to go to a different floor.
First thing you can roll back on is the hard drive you can save about 30EUR by dropping down to 1tb. Next there are other 1060's that are cheaper filter to 1060's and search by lowest price and you could save up to another 70EUR. Finally if you drop the ram down to 8 gigs, a 2x4 kit, you can save another 60EUR.
All that said though the absolute quickest way to to cut the price down without downgrading the PC is to nix the monitor for now and just use a tv, assuming he has one, of course.
Ahri. Just kite and poke landing that charm does wonders a semi locked down yas is a dead yas.
Not the first games I played, but the ones that cemented my gaming addiction were dark cloud and dragon quest 8.
If you click the buy button for a part on pcpartpicker it takes you to the website that it finds sells that part for the lowest price. It's just there to help you peice your build together.
That said it's not perfect best bet is to check breakdown by merchant and double check, Amazon is the worst offender for not showing up when they have the part.
I'd argue the person that last picks that Frontline role you needed giving a sense of a chance that you can win, then spends the entire game chilling in base/ walking around just outside spinning in circles doing nothing/ running up to the enemy team and just throwing their body at them is just as bad if not worse.
Jack of all trades with an admitted lean towards flank and healer. If I'm playing flank I operate under the assumption that I'm on my own, unless I'm near the objective with the healer, and even then I operate as if I'm the lowest priority. I'll run kill to heal and attempt to sustain myself.
As far as I see it flanks are built to weave in make picks and get out, long battles add risk and make it more likely for you to get caught out and killed.
As a healer I priotize based on who's lowest and who is on the point. Yes I may be able to heal that lex off in the distance attempting to get a pick, but if my tank who is on the point is also low and currently duking it out I'm going to heal him first. Even if the lex dies odds are he at least damaged his target meaning that that player most likely can't just rush to the point either due to health or cooldowns.
It really comes down to the player though, there are those who operate as if they are all That matters, and there are those who operate as if their team were bots and act completely independent of the team. All I can really recommend is to just be observiant to your surroundings and prioritize on who you think needs the heal more and will contribute the best returns from it. Haters gonna hate as they say.
When I first started playing I started with survival to force myself to play smart with each champ to get used to the game, didn't even know there was more then the snow map until almost 3 hours of playing when the other map finally showed up
If nothing else I do hope they will address the auto aim, it is quite annoying when it forces your crosshair to another champion especially on champs like maeve who really can't afford to miss most of the time.
Great analytics I hope they'll at the very least look at it and make an effort to improve their game.
Sometimes you get the damba who heals like The best, and other times you get the illusive sniper ruckus who never sets a foot on the point.
Maybe make it so crouching in the air with her makes her fall down faster? That way its a little harder to predict if/when her fall speed would increase.
Yeah its more or less a hold over from the older smt games at this point, p3 at least hand waved it away with a story related reason.
helpapps & tools&3Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our  and . & 2017 reddit inc. All rights reserved.REDDIT and the ALIEN Logo are registered trademarks of reddit inc.

我要回帖

更多关于 fate stay night 的文章

随机推荐