个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。劲乐团 DO it DO it_百度知道
劲乐团 DO it DO it
这首歌的原名叫什么 谁知到告诉我
booty music
-deep side
歌曲:booty music歌手:git fresh [ti:booty music][ar:git fresh] [by:映云]this song right here go on and play that piano
git fresh - booty music(part.2)(lyrics by 映云@maxrnb)--maxrnb - your first r b source-- when the beat go like this here there's only one thing in my head you all up on my martha stewart set - you on my bed girl you's a hit - so much booty it don't make no sense lookin' at me with her pretty brown eyes might get all the money in this crib oh shit oh damn.you say i don't know that i know this is booty music but if we slow jam i'll make you say ooh ooh, ahh ahh, yeah yeah ,ooh oohit's gonna be a session if you tune in to this booty music
let's hit the vip where it's you and me we can sip a little somethin' and get twisted to this beat git fressshh.i can't wait to make you get wet
i'm feelin' your booty can't wait to put it down girl, i got that bass all i need from you is sounds make a motion picture everytime i'm with ya girl, come on let's do it let's make some booty music i'ma have you feelin' real good fine - don't gon' put a sound we be workin' all night got you screamin' all loud girl, let's make a movie bring dat booty to me everytime we do it let's make some booty music
shawty wus it gonna be?fuck who ya came with i'm the only one you should be leavin' this club with i'm on my shiit dat doode can't act like me he ain't got no swag like me boy can't ball and i bet dat foo can't beat it down like me hey mr. dj play me a slow song i see a girl here waitin' to take home we can do it all night long until the break of dawn and i can't wait until we get it on
let's hit the vip where it's you and me we can sip a little somethin' and get twisted to this beat git fressshh.i can't wait to make you get wet.. i'm feelin' your booty can't wait to put it down girl, i got that bass all i need from you is sounds make a motion picture everytime i'm with ya girl, come on let's do it let's make some booty music i'ma have you feelin' real good fine - don't go put a sound we be workin' all night got you screamin' all loud girl, let's make a movie bring dat booty to me everytime we do it let's make some booty music
baby this my favorite song let the music talk to you you wanna make a movie baby i can be your patrick swayze you can be my secret lady bettter yet my secret lover nevermind i'm lying i'm betta dont love em be loved with a gansgsta good i can be your luther v your teddy b without the hood baby girl im what you want baby girl im what ya need i can be your sushi sweet you can be my cali weed we can get high as them trees be floating in yatchs over seas yup yup im ace hood you'll never meet another nigga like him
这首歌不是劲乐团中的这首歌
采纳率:54%
do it all right吧。
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
劲乐团的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。本视频由声明原创。同步各端记录
下载PC客户端,上传视频更轻松!
药品服务许可证(京)-经营-
请使用者仔细阅读优酷、、
Copyright(C)2017 优酷 youku.com 版权所有
不良信息举报电话:
----[劲乐团][o2jam]
一秒ごとに love for you_[DIF]14
----[劲乐团][o2jam]
一秒ごとに love for you_[DIF]14—在线播放—《----[劲乐团][o2jam]
一秒ごとに love for you_[DIF]14》—游戏—优酷网,视频高清在线观看
微信/手机 扫码分享
点击一下 网页分享
<input id="link4" type="text" class="fn-share-input" value="" data-spm-anchor-id="0.0.0.i1" />
复制通用代码
<input type="text" class="fn-share-input" id="link3" value="" />
复制Html代码
复制Flash代码
将启用PC客户端下载视频
----[劲乐团][o2jam]
一秒ごとに love for you_[DIF]14
用优酷移动APP扫码
或用微信扫码观看
二维码2小时有效
没有客户端?扫码马上安装
IPHONE / 安卓