201009大学英语B考前模拟试题4
&&201009大学英语B考前模拟试题4
阅读已结束,下载文档到电脑
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,方便使用
还剩5页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢> 【答案带解析】---Wow! This is ______best film I have e...
---Wow! This is ______best film I have ever seen.---I agree. I have never seen_______ better one before.A.
D. / ; the 
试题分析:句意:—哇!这是我看过的最好的电影。—我同意。之前我从来没有见过比这更好的。冠词作为一种虚词,只能和名词一起使用。英语中的冠词分为不定冠词和定冠词。不定冠词有两个,a 和 an。a用在辅音开头的单词前面;an用于以元音开头的单词前。不定冠词用在单数可数名词前面,表示这个人或事物是泛指的不确定的一个,相当于中文的“一个”。定冠词和名词连用,表示某个或某些特定的人或...
考点分析:
考点1:冠词
大家一定会想到a 、an和the,实际上,冠词就是指这三兄弟
冠词分类及用法
& & & & 1. 不定冠词的基本用法:(1)不定冠词有a和an两种:a用于辅音音素开头的词前,例如:a dog, an用于元音音素开头的词前,例如:an apple;(2)用来表示“—”的意思,但不强调数的观念,只说明名词为不特定者。即不具体说明是何人何物。例如:She picked up a book and began to read.(3)不定冠词含有“—”的意思,但数量观念没有one强烈,在句子里边一般可以不必译出,但若有“一个”的意思则译出,(4)一般用在可数名词单数前,指人或事物的某一种类。例如:I am a nurse.(5)用在某些固定词组中,如have a rest,a few,a lot 等。
& & & & 2. &定冠词的用法:(1)特指某(些)人或某(些)事物。(2)指双方都知道的人或事物,例如:Open the door,please. (3)指上文提到的人或事物。(4)用在世界上独一无二的事物前。例如:The sun is bigger than the moon.太阳比月亮大些。(5)用在序数词和形容词最高级前。例如:The first island is the biggest of the three.第一个小岛是三个中最大的。(6)用在形容词前表示一类人,the +形容词指的是一群人,是一种复数含义,所以其后动词应用复数形式。例如:The old are sick.
& & & & 3. 零冠词的用法 ,就是不用冠词的情况。
& & & & 1) 国名,人名前通常不用定冠词:England, Mary;
& & & & 2) 泛指的复数名词,表示一类人或事物时,可不用定冠词;
& & & & They are teachers. 他们是教师。
& & & & 3) 抽象名词表示一般概念时,通常不加冠词;
& & & & Failure is the mother of success. 失败乃成功之母。
& & & & 4) 物质名词表示一般概念时,通常不加冠词,当表示特定的意思时,需要加定冠词;Man cannot live without water. 人离开水就无法生存。
& & & & 5) 在季节、月份、节日、假日、日期、星期等表示时间的名词之前,不加冠词;
& & & & We go to school from Monday to Friday. 我们从星期一到星期五都上课。
& & & & 6) 在三餐、球类运动和娱乐运动的名称前,不加冠词;如:have breakfast, play chess
& & & & 7) 当by与火车等交通工具连用,表示一种方式时,中间无冠词;by bus, by train;
& & & & 8) 固定短语,如:go to hospital 去医院看病;at home, in class,go to bed等。
& & & & 根据对冠词部分全国各地中考试题的分析可知,冠词考查主要在单项选择和完形填空题型之中。冠词主要考查的有:
& & & & 1、 不定冠词、定冠词和零冠词的基本用法。
& & & & 2、 冠词常见的习惯搭配用法。
& & & & 3、 部分物质名词抽象名词具体化之后的冠词用法。
& & & & 4、 冠词的位置 & &
不定冠词a用于辅音音素开头的单词前,an用于元音音素开头的单词前。
典型例题1: ——Tina,could you please play____ piano for me while I’m singing?
——With pleasure.
A. a & & B. an & & C. the & & &D. /
解析:表示乐器的名词前应用定冠词the 。
& &典型例题2: There is ____“h” in the word “hour”,but____“h” doesn’t make a sound.
A . a, a &B. a, the &C. the, an &D. an, the
解析:这是一道很迷惑人的习题。第一个空很多学生认为“h”是一个辅音字母,所以会填a,但是选择a 或an,看的是音素,即读音,而并不是字母本身,“h”是一个辅音字母,但却是以元音音素开头,所以前面应用an;第二个空“h”第二次出现,所以用定冠词 the 。
& & & & 不定冠词a用于辅音音(而不是字母)开头的单词前,an用于元音音素(而不是字母)开头的单词前,例如上面典型例题2
相关试题推荐
书面表达 (共1题,满分10分)假如你叫李明,最近你和父母就“周末该不该与同学外出活动”进行了讨论。请你以Should teenagers go out with their friends on weekends? 为题, 根据下表提供的信息, 写一篇英语短文。Your parents’ ideasYour ideas1. go over lessons1. ……2. have a good sleep2. ……3. help parents do housework3. ……要求:1. 词数80左右,开头已写好,不计入总词数;2. 内容必须包括上表所有要点及你的想法,可适当发挥;3. 段落清楚,意思连贯,中心突出,书写规范。Should teenagers go out with their friends on weekends?Recently I’ve had a discussion with my parents about whether teenagers should go out with their friends on weekends.    
任务型阅读 (共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)In classroom, your teachers will talk about topics that you are studying. The information will be useful for you to know when you take tests. So you must be able to take good notes from what your teachers say.Here are the three stages(阶段) of taking notes and what you should do during each stage.1. Before ClassReview your notes you have taken before you come to class. This will be good for remembering what was covered. Get you ready to understand new information your teacher will provide.2. During ClassPay attention to what your teacher is saying and “the key words” that tell you what your teacher is going to say and it is important to write in your notes. Examples of key words are “The most important point…” and “Remember that…”. Be sure to include the information that your teacher repeats or writes on the blackboard. Write quickly so that you can include all the important information in your notes. Do this by writing abbreviations such as “med” for medicine, using symbols such as “%” for percent, and writing short sentences.3. After ClassRewrite your notes to make them more complete and accurate(准确的) by changing abbreviations into whole words, symbols into words, and shortened sentences into longer sentences. Use them to answer your questions. If necessary, ask your teacher for help.Taking notes1.The information about studying topics is
for your tests, so it is necessary for you to learn taking good notes.Stages3.
Class Review the notes to
what was covered.
to understand new information.During Class
6. to your teacher carefully. Be sure to 7.
the important points. Write them down
.After Class Make your notes more complete and accurate to
your questions. Ask for your 10. help. 
短文填空 (共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)根据短文内容及首字母提示写出所缺单词, 并将完整单词写在答题卡对应题号的横线上。Hello, my friends. It’s easy to plan your trip to Beijing. There are many places of i 1.
to visit and you will find them a
2. . If you like shopping, you can go to Wangfujing Street. If you want to feel the b
of the lakes, you can go to the Summer Palace. You can see the red maple leaves and hike around the Fragrant Hills. You can drink special Beijing tea and e
watching Beijing opera in Laoshe Tea House. You can visit the l
square in the world —Tian’anmen Square. You can’t m
the Palace Museum. It used to be the palace for the emperors of the Ming and Qing dynasties. As for the traffic, you can t
the underground to the city center. It’s m
and fast. There are many buses in the town. They go e
, from east to west, south to north. If you can’t find a bus, you can take a taxi. You can always find one in the street. You can a
ride a bicycle and go cycling around the town. Have a good time. 
用所给动词的正确形式填空,词数不限。1.The girl still kept on
(decorate)her room though she was very tired.2.—What did your teacher advise you to do?—
(borrow) more books from the school library.3.Not only the twins but also Mary
(speak) good Chinese, so they can communicate with these students very well.4.The firemen put out the fire soon after they
(arrive). How lucky!5.You’d better
(not sit) here because Mother is getting ready to clean the furniture. 
根据句意及汉语提示,写出各单词的正确形式,每空一词。1.I don’t know what to do. Could you please
(提供) me a little good advice?2.If your English teacher makes a
(错误), what should you do?3.David Beckham was
(疯狂地) about playing football when he was very young.4.—Are you feeling
(口渴) now?
—Yes,I have walked a long way.5.The computer gives the
(指示) and the robot follows them. 
题型:单项填空
难度:中等
Copyright @
满分5 学习网 . All Rights Reserved.

我要回帖