上古卷轴5mod怎么招募芬里厄MOD怎么招募

现实生活中的天际各种族(上古卷轴相关)
寒灯独夜人
原创翻译:龙腾网
翻译:寒灯独夜人 转载请注明出处
论坛地址:/bbs/thread--1.html
Skyrim races in real life
现实生活中的天际各种族(上)
I searched and find a very old thread butdidn't want to necro it. so, wanted to start a new one.
what is you opinions about Skyrim races?
我看了几个旧帖,不过就不准备挖坟了。所以说这次发一个新帖来讨论。
你觉得天际里的各种族都是什么呢?
这是我心目中的名单:
Altmer: reminds me Shamans but not sure
Argonian: South Americans
Bosmer: not sure can be Central Asiansbecasue of archery skills
Breton: Pre-Roman British people
Dunmer: Turks. because they obsessed withtheir ancestors (not Ottoman Turks but early Turks like Huns, G&kt&rks, Khazarsetc.)
Imperial: Romans
Khajiit: Persians. they remind meHashashins
Nord: Scandinavians
Orc: Probably Mongols. They love heavyarmors and they are good blacksmith
Redguard: Arabs and Northern Africans.
高精灵:让我想起萨满,不过不太确定
亚龙人:南美人
木精灵(波斯莫):不太确定,不过看弓箭加成感觉是中亚人?
布莱顿:罗马之前的英国人
丹莫(黑暗精灵):土耳其人。因为他们的先祖崇拜(不是奥斯曼土耳其,而是早期和匈奴、突厥、哈扎尔人差不多的那种土耳其人)
帝国人:罗马人
猫人(Khajiit一直容易和阿卡维尔上面的KaPo' Tun混淆,在此泰姆瑞尔上的我就翻译成猫人,对面的就翻译成虎人。本帖会一直沿用这个翻译):波斯人。他们让我想起阿萨辛派。
诺德人:斯堪的纳维亚人
兽人:可能是蒙古人吧。他们喜欢重甲,也是优秀的铁匠
红卫:阿拉伯人+北非人
philfredobob
Redguards are definetly influenced byArabs. there is even an author who bears an arabic name: Abdul-Mujib Ababneh
heres the book he wrote:&http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Skyrim%27s_Rule
however his name doesn't really make sense,as ''Abdul-Mujib'' is meaningless in the TES world, as there is no god known as''AlMujib''&
then again, i suppose that may be true witha lot of the imperials and bretons as well.
anyways, there are other Redguards withtypical arabic names, so like i said, they are definetly influenced by 'em.
红卫肯定是受了阿拉伯影响。甚至有一位作者的名字就是阿拉伯风味的:阿卜杜尔&穆吉布&阿巴步纳
游戏里还有他写的一部书:http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Skyrim%27s_Rule
然而他的名字是没有意义的,因为阿卜杜尔&穆吉布在泰姆瑞尔世界史没有意义的,因为在上古卷轴的世界里没有神的名字叫做Al Mujib(译注:真主的九十九个尊名之一,意为有求必应的)
对于帝国人和布莱顿也是一样
不过很多其他很多红卫确实有着典型的阿拉伯名字,所以就像我所说的,他们肯定收到了阿拉伯文化的影响。
Bretons are a real people (check the&Breton People& article on Wikipedia), inhabiting the Brittany regionof France, and of English Celtic descent. Kinda fits with their French-likenames, too.&
Altmer, I dunno, I've kinda seen them assomething similar to the Incas of South America - very concerned withthemselves and their culture, and seeing themselves as above the other tribes.I guess they could be said to parallell the Chinese too, which could also fitwith their yellowish-golden skin colour.
Bosmer, more like &traditional&Fantasy/LoTR-style elves, without really having a clear real-world parallell -perhaps some of the North American native american tribes?&
Dunmer seem to be quite a mix of everything- in Morrowind, the Ashlanders use ancient Babylonian-style names, whilesimilarly based on Middle-Eastern nomadic peoples like the Kurds.Architectually, Morrowind seems to borrow a bit from everything, withBalmora looking kinda Middle-Eastern/North African, Vivec moreEgyptian, or even Mesoamerican (Maya), and the Telvanni cities being kindaLoTR-like, the buildings there reminding a lot of Hobbit dwellings... Mournholdon the other hand looks distinctly Chinese/Central Asian.&
Orcs, don't know if they are really meantto have a particular real-world parallell? The parallell to the Mongols seemmore fitting on the Dwemer, at least how they're shown in Morrowind (the Dwemerbuildings on the other hand kinda looking a bit like southeast-Asian pagodas).
Imperials are obviously modelled on theRomans, of course, as you say
Nords are in the same way obviouslymodelled on the Norse peoples with some ancient Scottish influence thrown in.
Redguards in the earlier games(Morrowind/Oblivion) seemed to be modelled more on the Caribbean Islanders(kinda pirate-style, with dreads and such), although in Skyrim they seem moreAfrican, it is of course obvious from their clothing in Skyrim too.
Khajiit seem to be modelled on thePersians, as you say.
布莱顿是在三次元真实存在的(在维基百科里搜搜&BretonPeople&的相关文章吧)他们住在法国的布列塔尼地区,是英国凯尔特人的后裔。和他们的法国风名字也挺符合。
(译注:布列塔尼地区是法国西部的一个地区,来源颇为复杂。有一部分人是原始高卢族的后裔,另一部分是英国南部的威尔士族的后裔。由于英格兰族入侵他们往南迁徙,越过英吉利海峡,到达布列塔尼定居。由英国移居过去布列塔尼的民族,他们本身的语言和当地民族的语言很相近,经过了漫长的岁月的融合,成为现代的布列塔尼族。)
高精灵吧,我也不确定&我觉得他们有点像南美的印加人,特别关心他们自己和自己的文化,觉得自己比别的部族高出一等什么的。我觉得可以拿他们和中国人类比一些,而且高精灵也是金黄色的皮肤啊。
木精灵,感觉更像传统魔幻或者是《魔戒》里面那种典型的精灵吧,在三次元是没有具体原型的&&或许和北美的美洲土著部落有点像?
黑暗精灵感觉混合了不少元素:晨风里面,灰原的居民用的是古巴比伦风格的名字,但同时又挺像中东库尔德一类的游牧民族。
建筑风格上,晨风的巴尔莫拉(译注:晨风地区第一大家族哈拉鲁家族所在地)看起来像中东/北非,维威克城更有埃及,甚至是中美洲风格(玛雅),泰瓦尼的城市感觉就很魔戒了,建筑让我想起了霍比特人的民居&哀伤之城则不同,很明显有中国/中亚的成分。
兽人的话,还真不知道他是不是真有显示原型呢?如果说是蒙古人的话,感觉更适合锻莫,至少很像他们在晨风里表现的那样(晨风里锻莫的建筑感觉有点像东南亚的佛塔)
帝国人,同意你的说法,肯定是借鉴了罗马人。
诺德人一方面像是挪威人,同时也受到了古苏格兰的影响吧。
红卫在前代作品里(晨风和湮灭)感觉更像加勒比岛人(有点海盗的感觉,比较吓人)到了天际就更像非洲人了,当然也是从衣着方面看出的。
猫人,正如你所说的的,似乎是借鉴了波斯人。
i think angrynord has hit it on the headthere. im not an expert in any culture but i am fastinated by the romans and iagree the imperials are just like them.
as you say im not sure the Orcs can reallyfit into anyone culture perhaps a mix of warrior cultures?
and again i can see the redguards as moreafrican pirate like than anything, but that is interesting about the name thatphilfredobob pointed out
楼上+1,我不是文化方面的专家,不过我对罗马人很着迷,同意帝国人很像罗马人的观点。
另外我不太确定兽人真的有文化原型吗?或者是一系列战士文化的合体?
另外我也觉得红卫最像非洲海盗,楼上上指出的名字问题也很有意思&
Shamans are a race?
萨满是个种族吗?
Shamans aren't a race. I meant they lookshamans to me, but not sure about real-world race. can be Mongol, Turk or Tungussince shaman is a Altaic word.
萨满不是种族。我是说我觉得他们看起来像萨满,不是说现实中的种族。萨满是个阿尔泰语词,他们也可以是蒙古、土耳其或者通古斯人。
Most peoples have had shamans... The Altmerare seen as kinda arrogant, snobbish, ethnocentric - seeing themselves as moreadvanced than the other races, with regard to both technology and intelligence.In Skyrim they're also shown as very militaristic, and don't seem astranged tothe idea of committing genocide to further their goals. This can fit on variousAsian cultures, both the Chinese, Mongols and Japanese showing similar traits.Of course the Mongols and Japanese are already &spoken for& in TESLore (Dwemer and Akaviri) so that leaves us with the Chinese... Thetechnological superiority and organised society can also fit the Incas, whichalso were militaristic, although they didn't have the same superioritycomplex...
大部分民族都有萨满&高精灵看上去又高傲、又势力,又种族优越感爆棚,觉得他们自己比其他所有种族都先进,无论是在科技还是在智慧上。在天际的他们也让人觉得非常有军国主义的调调,似乎为了达成远大目标不择手段搞屠杀也可以的样子&这种形象和一些亚洲文化是可以对上的,在中国、蒙古和日本文化里都能找到类似的特质。当然蒙古和日本人在老滚世界的Lore里面已经被拿出来说过了(锻莫和阿卡维尔)所以对我们来说就只剩下中国人了&&高精灵的在科技上的优越性和社会组成也可以套到印加人上头,而印加人也挺军国主义的,虽然他们并没有那种优越情结&
My thoughts, based on my knowledge ofhistory, culture, and languages.
我来说说我的看法吧,结合我对历史、文化和语言方面的了解
Altmer: Chinese - I am one of those peoplewho are convinced they look Asian. The &magical& superiority is akinto the technological superiority the Chinese had historically, and thestereotypes of the Altmer as being perfectionists and harsh on any oneparticularly of their culture who doesn't match up fits perfectly with Europeanperceptions of the Chinese in the early modern era as distant, cold,calculating people from an old culture who don't care about barbarians.
Argonian: South Americans or sub-SaharanAfricans. Argonian names definitely have a stereotypical &tribal&vibe to them.
Bosmer: South Americans hunter-gatherercultures. Not sure why, though.
Breton: Brits and French in the medievalera. Pretty self-explanatory, I think.
Dunmer: Jewish, Mesopotamian, generic Asian(though Mongolian and Native America for the Ashlanders). The story of Velothas a prophet leading his people to a new land (if I remember correctly) bearsgreat resemblance to Moses. The building architecture is remarkablyMesopotamian, for the settled peoples at least, while the Ashlanders all haveMesopotamian names. The Ashlanders live in yurts (Mongolian/Central Asian), butthey also get a Native American vibe from me. Lastly, the settled Dunmer namesappear to be somewhat Welsh to me.
Imperial: Romans, yes. Most obviously withthe names. But also some elements of China, especially according to some of thelore, and especially before the retcon with Talos turning Cyrodil from giantrice paddies and jungles into medieval fantasyland.
高精灵:中国人&&我和一些人的看法一样,也觉得高精灵确实长得像亚洲人。还有他们在魔法上的优越性,很像中国人历史上在科技方面的遥遥领先,而高精灵往往被认为是完美主义者,对于文化中的不孝子弟特别严厉的特点,也正好与欧洲人近现代对中国人的看法相吻合:中国人冷漠,冷酷,精于计算,来自一个很古老的文化,对别的蛮夷没啥兴趣。
亚龙人:南美人,或者说撒哈拉以南的非洲人。亚龙人的名字就有很明显的&部族感&。
木精灵:南美狩猎采集文化。不过原因方面我就不太确定了。
布莱顿:中世纪的英国法国。不解释。
黑暗精灵:犹太、美索不达米亚、常见的亚洲元素(灰原精灵还有蒙古和美国土著的元素)。维罗斯根据预言带领人民寻找新家园的故事也太tm像摩西了。建筑风格相当美索不达米亚,只是对居民来说是这样的,至于灰原人基本上全都起的是美索不达米亚风格的名字。灰原人住在蒙古包里(类似于蒙古/中亚人),但是我个人觉得他们又有一种美国土著的感觉。最后,定居的黑暗精灵的名字给我感觉有点像威尔士人。
帝国人:没错,就是罗马。名字上尤其明显。不过也有一些中国元素,看lore的感觉就可以感觉到,尤其是在塔罗斯修改整个西罗帝尔,把原来的稻米水田+丛林地貌给搞成中世纪魔幻大陆之前。
Khajiit: Persians, Arabs, Indians, ancientEgyptians. The names are a bit more Persian and Indian.
Nord: Norse. Duh.
Orc: Mongols too, I'd say. But also anelement of Judaism, with them being a sort of ostracized group nobody likes.
Redguard: North Africans too. TheAfrican-inspired elements, I think, are even more clearer with the Yokudans.They have a lot of English names for some reason, though. While people like tolink their warrior traditions with the Japanese (given that some of them haveJapanese-ish names), I'd wager the warrior tradition aspect is also somethingvery strong in real world Berber and Arabian culture as well.
猫人:波斯、阿拉伯、印度、古埃及。名字上有点波斯和印度风
诺德:挪威吧。
兽人:我也觉得是蒙古人。但是也有一些犹太成分,比如变成人见人不爱的放逐者啥的&
红卫:也觉得是北非人。应该是受到了非洲人启发,在约库达人方面更明显。不过他们也有不少顶着一个英语名字。至于红卫民族的战士传统,我觉得也有日本的影子(一些红卫的名字是日式的)。而且我敢说他们的战士传统在三次元的阿拉伯和柏柏尔人那里也是非常强盛的。
philfredobob
Yeah, warrior culture was important wayback when in Arabia, I always thought that Redguards were closest to perhapsthe Egyptian Arabs or the Sudanese. like the Fatimid or Ayyubid dynasty times,I dunno why though, they just give me that feeling.
是的,战士文化在阿拉伯确实很重要,我觉得红卫其实最趋近于埃及的阿拉伯人和苏丹人,类似法蒂玛王朝或是阿尤布王朝时期吧,我也说不上来为什么,就是有这个感觉。
AgentCommander
Imperials would definitely be romans
帝国人绝壁是罗马人啊
The Bosmer could be the Anasazi since bothpracticed ritual cannibalism
木精灵也可能是阿纳萨齐人,这俩都有食人祭祀。
Altmer: Chinese
Thalmor: Ancient Chinese Emperor
Argonian: Thailand / Philippine /Vietnamese&
Bosmer: South American
Breton: French
Dunmer: Turkish
Imperial: Romans
Penitus Oculatus: British&
Khajiit: Cats
Nord: Swedes / Norwegians / Danes / German(Vikings) / Medieval English
Orc: Africans
Redguard: Jamaicans
Snow Elf: N/A
Falmer: Jewish
Dwemer: Ancient Greeks
The whereabouts of the races and areas inTamriel do somewhat reflect the position to some of the coun
Aside from Summerset isles and maybe one morethe positioning is frightenly accurate...
高精灵:中国人
梭莫:古代中国皇帝
亚龙人:泰国/菲律宾/越南
木精灵:南美
布莱顿:法国
暗精灵:土耳其
帝国人:罗马人
锐眼鹰:英国
诺德:瑞典、挪威、丹麦、德国(维京)、中世纪英国
兽人:非洲人
红卫:牙买加人
雪精灵:不明
法尔莫:犹太人(译者:这哥们弄错了,雪精灵就是法尔莫)
锻莫:古希腊
而这些种族及其地域在泰姆瑞尔的位置多少也能对应某些国家和背景的位置
不算夏暮岛的话,或许这个图中的某些对应真是骇人的精准呢&
Wait, how are the Redguards Jamaican?
等等,红卫怎么就是牙买加人了?
Well, the Redguards, at least in Oblivion,do have a kinda Caribbean style over them, as do the architecture in Anvil(said to be &Hammerfell style&). Also most Redguards in Oblivion haveEnglish-sounding names. In Skyrim the Redguards have changed to be more akin tonorth-Africans though (Nazir, the Ali'kr Warriors).
哦,红卫们,至少是在湮灭里,是有点加勒比风格的,安维尔的建筑也是这样(也就是所谓的落锤风格)。湮灭里的大部分红卫人也都有着英语发音的名字。在天际红卫就变得更像北非了(纳兹尔,阿里卡尔武士什么的)
Skin colours are similar... And Orcsalready took the African place.
肤色也挺像&而且兽人已经对应非洲了。
Jun, I don't really understand most of yourconclusions. (Orcs, Redguards, Dunmer, Falmer, Argonians. . . Dwemer I kind ofget but not really.) Could you elaborate a bit? You also kind of completelyignored Elsweyr on the map, and Khajiit don't resemble real-world cats in any wayother than appearance (and &Cats& isn't a culture.).&&
I personally don't like these threads. Someof the conclusions are obvious (Bretons, Imperials, Nords) but I don't thinkthese fantasy races can be pinpointed to one culture. (Even the&obvious& ones are multi-cultural -- Bretons are a lot like themedieval French and English, and the Imperials have aspects of ancient Greeceand Rome.) In the end it doesn't really matter and can't really be objectivelyevaluated. I don't see any of the races as equivalents to real-world cultures.
话说我真的不能理解你们这些结论是怎么来的(兽人、红卫、丹莫、法尔莫、亚龙人&锻莫我觉得有点,不过也不是全部)。你们能仔细解释一下吗?还有楼上的图里面完全漏掉了艾尔斯维尔,猫人除了外表也和三次元的猫没什么共同点(&猫&可不是一种文化啊)
而且我个人不太喜欢这种帖子。有些原型很明显(布莱顿、帝国人、诺德人),但觉得这些魔幻世界中的种族不能说就等同某种文化了。(就算是对应得最明显的那些,也是多种文化结合起来的&&比如布莱顿就像是中世纪的英国+法国,帝国人同时又古希腊和罗马的成分)。
最后我觉得这些都不重要,毕竟没有真正等价的。我不觉得老滚里面哪个种族可以真的和三次元的哪个文化对等。
&equivalent to& and&inspired by& are two different Things.
&等价&和&原型&是两码事。
(回楼上上)
No, I didn't 'ignore' Elseweyr, simplybecause I would be contradicting myself saying all cats hail from one country,if I would I probably would say Egypt then since they're worshipped there (andwould also backup my map theory).
All right, so you don't want me to go intoImperials, Nords and Bretons, we all get them, great.&&&
I'll start from Redguards, I would appointthem to Africa if based on S Nazeem e.t.c. However, I'm stilltaking into account other games' Redguards, hence I supplied a link of aMorrowind (game) Redguard. I also took thought into the nature of Orcs andthey're animal-like hunting measures. When I tried to link them together i.e.the Daggerfall Convenant, look&
Africa/Jamaica/ even French speakingcolonies (I don't do Geography, hope you understand me) such as Senegal yieldBlack people yet speaking literally a 'White' language. This for me resemblesmy theory of the inspiration for France being Highrock yielding Bretons andOrcs, which is why the only suitable separate land for Orcs can be countriessuch as Senegal, again.&
Dwemer, ancient Greeks, I really don't needto go into this, please? Greeks had accomplished quite a few featsmathematically, scientifically, now they're not really still existent, we dohave Greeks but not really the same ones if you get what I mean. Not really anyother race fits for Dwemer other than them in my opinion.
What must I go through now, Argonians?& &OK, they're reptiles, the forests, swampsand jungles in east / south-east Asia with the tribe-like aborigines, for meresemble these dark creatures. They use bows, poisons and other similar meanslike the Argonians to hunt for prey and food.
Altmer only fitted the Chinese, not becauseof the 'Oh he's Asian, he's yellow' or 'Level: Asian' on the net, but I chosethis due to a similar type of history, scrolls, ancient Chinese scripts/text.The emperors being the most feared and respected amongst the Chinese in theireras.
Khajiit? Possibly Persians or Egyptians.&
没,我没有漏掉艾尔斯维尔,因为我觉得很难说在哪个国家猫的地位特别高(如果真要说的话我觉得是埃及,因为那里的人崇拜猫,而这样的话和我的地图也是吻合的)
我先从红卫说起,我说他们像非洲主要是基于天际这一代,比如纳兹姆。不过其他系列里的红卫也要结合进来,所以我发了一个晨风里红卫的链接。我也考虑过兽人的本质,还有他们类似于动物的狩猎方式,当我试着把他们联系起来的时候(比如匕落盟约),看看这些相似之处吧;非洲/牙买加/甚至是说法语的殖民地(这里没地理位置什么关系,希望你能理解)比如塞内加尔,当地黑人实际上说的也是&白人&语言。法国就有些像培育出了布莱顿和兽人的高岩,所以也只有塞内加尔这样的地方能让兽人建国。
锻莫&&古希腊,我觉得这个不用解释了吧?两者都在数学和科学上卓有成就,两者都不存在了。现在还有希腊人,但和古希腊也不是一拨人了,你懂我的意思吧。在我眼里,没有其他种族还能对应上锻莫了。
现在该到亚龙人了吧,我想?嗯,我觉得来自东亚或东南亚的森林、沼泽和雨林的部族土著对我来说比较像这些爬行生物。他们还用弓箭和毒药这些类似亚龙人的做法来捕猎食物。
高精灵只能是中国人,这倒不是因为&黄皮肤哦那肯定是亚洲人&,或者是网上流传的&等级:亚洲人&之类的段子,我这么认为是因为历史、卷轴和古中国文稿之类的相似。中国人对在他们的时代对皇帝也是格外敬畏。
猫人?可能是波斯人或者埃及人吧。
Khajiit I'd say Persian/Indian. Dwemer, atleast the ghost blacksmith in Tribunal, tend to look like Mongols.
Also, as said before, Morrowind/the Dunmerseems to be inspired by quite a patchwork of cultures - building styles inBalmora seem kinda middle-Eastern, while Vivec can be said to look both Asianor possibly even South-American... In Tribunal, we see obviously Asian-inspiredarchitecture. At the same time the Ashlanders seem inspired by Asian/MiddleEastern nomadic cultures like the Kurds, With their names showing an obviouslyBabylonian influence. The Dunmer hairstyles, and at least partly their clothingstyles, look kinda Native American... While the Dunmer tradition of worshippingone's ancestors are found in a lot of ancient cultures, both in Asia, Europeand America. The Great Houses seem kinda Asian/Chinese inspired to me, but IGuess can also perhaps be compared to Native American tribes.
我觉得猫人像波斯/印度。锻莫,至少是审判席那个幽灵铁匠,感觉看起来更像蒙古人。
另外就像我之前说过的,晨风的黑暗精灵应该是一大堆文化的拼接物:巴尔莫拉的建筑风格有点中东风格,维威克据说还有亚洲乃至南美风格&在审判席,我们可以看到明显有亚洲风格的建筑。同时灰原似乎也受到了亚洲/中东游牧民族类似库尔德的影响,而他们的名字有很明显的巴比伦风格。黑暗精灵的发型,至少是他们部分人的衣着,很有美洲土著的意思&而黑暗精灵的先祖崇拜可以在亚洲、欧洲和美洲许多古文化中找到。大家族我觉得有点像亚洲或者中国,不过我觉得也可以类比美洲土著部落。
http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Khajiit_Names:
They do not appear indian in any form. Ithink they sound middle eastern. mostly persian.
猫人的名字根本不像印度人。我觉得听上去更像中东的,基本上像是波斯人。
http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Dwemer:&
I fail to understand how can anyone claimthat these are mongols ? . Like seriously look at the thick heavy beard ...whenwas the last time you saw a mongol with a thick beard ? Dwemer appear persianto me. atleast sumerian or akkadian etc. Their wall reliefs look very similarto these.
我真不能理解怎么有人会觉得锻莫像蒙古人?仔细看看这厚重的大胡子&你见过有这么一把大胡子的蒙古人吗?锻莫我觉得更像是磨死人。至少是苏美尔人或是阿卡德人。他们的浮雕和这个很像。
http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Dunmer_Names:&
Names like indoril(indra) ,indravan, avani,dalvani, r'am etc are hindu names. There are also some other names there whichare suspiciously christian or western for some reason.
像indoril(indra),indravan, avani, dalvani这样的家族是印度教名字。还有其他一些名字个人怀疑有点基督教或西方的风格。
There are many things about this culturethat can only be found in hindu thinking. Firstly consider that hindus worshipdevas(deadra). All abhramic religions follow beings called asuras(aedra). Allaedra worshipers (western religions) consider devas(devils/deadras) as evil.Hindus worship goddess of death as Shakti/Kaali.&
Dunmer worship mephala. Hindus had Thugge aritualistic murdering cult in honor of KALI, dunmers have morag-tong that doesthe same in honor of mephala. They have clear cut division of society likehindus. eg. Hindus have kshatriyas , dunmers have redoran. hindus havebrahmins, dunmer have telvani. hindus have vaishya dunmer have hlallu.etc...The parallels are endless. Their view of the world is mystical, so is anaverage hindu's view of the world.
此外还有很多东西只能在印度文化中找到。首先就是印度教崇拜提婆(译注:devas,&提婆,天,神)。所有崇拜亚伯拉罕的教徒都被称作阿修罗(aedra)。而信仰aedra(西方宗教)的人一般都觉得崇拜提婆(恶魔/daedras)的很邪恶。印度教还崇拜夏克提/迦梨这样的死之女神。
黑暗精灵崇拜梅法拉。印度人有Thugge这样的以迦梨之名杀人献祭的密教,(译注:这个组织的名字应为Thuggee,关于他们的详细介绍可以看这个/review/5916.shtml)黑暗精灵则有以梅法拉之名实行谋杀的莫拉格帮。而他们像印度人一样也有明确的社会分工。比如印度有刹帝利,而黑暗精灵有瑞多然,印度有婆罗门,暗精灵有泰瓦尼。印度有吠舍,暗精灵有哈拉鲁&&这种对应关系要找起来那真是无穷无尽。他们有一套很神秘的看待世界的的观念,而印度人一般也是这样。
http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Imperial_Names&
Clearly inspired from latin. These imo areclassic western civilizations greek roman trojan etc.
帝国人的名字很明显是拉丁系的。我觉得应该是很典型的西方文明,比如希腊罗马特洛伊之类的。
http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Imperial_Names:&
Native americans or mongoloid , the onlypeople who have smooth hair-less skin. Also good at arrows and herbal medicine.Do not worship crazy deadra.
美洲土著或者是蒙古人种,只有他们拥有光滑的、毛发稀少的皮肤。同样擅长使用弓箭和草药。不崇拜什么疯狂的魔神。(译注:我怀疑他这里想说的是木精灵,不过贴错链接了)
http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Altmer_Names:&
Kingdom of siam (Thailand) When I look atelvish armor and all , I inherently compare it to this:&
看到高精灵的盔甲什么的时候我就想到了泰国的暹罗王朝,我觉得可以拿这个对比一下:
http://3./_RwBx3dHESW0/SWoOy_Rf_8I/AAAAAAAAAyg/SI5-0HabgY0/s400/Angels_Play_Thai_Guitar.jpg
/watch?v=FmV6fWSGvww
http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Orc_Names&:&
appear like kazakistan , uzbekistan or ingeneral central asia/lower russia region. Their armor till obilivion haddesigns similar to japs. Their culture is more central asian though (ie. oneleader on sexually active male in a group and all).
兽人的名字似乎更像哈萨克斯坦、乌兹别克斯坦或是中亚/俄罗斯下方地区。他们的盔甲设计一直到湮灭这一代都很日式。不过文化更偏向中亚。(只有酋长能开后宫什么的)
http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Nord_Names:&
appear non-latin european. Although theirspiritual leaders seem more close to hindu monks. One of them literally tellsyou &focus & breath& - which is trademark instruction for doingyogic exercises. And there is a bunch of other stuff that they believe in likereincarnation and all...(note that nords don't believe in this, they believe inshor and eternal merry time after death in shor's hall) . Grey beards howeverseem to have a very different view of world, and in general life after death.
诺德人的名字更像非拉丁系的欧洲人。虽然他们的精神领袖似乎更像印度教僧路。其中的一个会教导你&专注和呼吸&,而这时瑜伽训练的标志性教导。还有许许多多的例子,比如他们相信重生什么的&(注意诺德人并不相信这个,他们相信舒尔,相信死后在舒尔的神殿里享受永恒的快乐)灰胡子看待世界(或者说是死后生活)的态度也非常不同。
http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Redguard_Names:
Arabic, african, some persian. Theirswords, garbs dress all is middle eastern. I think I am most comfortable incalling out this race as mostly inspired by arabian or east-african-arabiantype.&
红卫:阿拉伯、非洲,还有一部分波斯。他们的弯刀和服饰非常中东。我觉得说这个种族是受到了阿拉伯人和东非-阿拉伯的启发并不为过。
http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Argonian_Names:&
Names sound suspiciously latin. Maybe thisis intended. Their crest in eso , and in general attitude towards trees(similar to bosmer ! ) . I think mayan civilization or meso americans. Theother set of non arena /daggerfall names are obviously native american.&
亚龙人的名字听起来有点拉丁。或许这也是有意的。在ESO里,他们的徽章很明显有树林意象(和木精灵一样!)我觉得可以类比玛雅文明或者中美人。而在竞技场和匕落之外的几代他们的名字很明显就有,美洲原住民的风格了。
http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Breton_Names:
normal non-latin euro names. Its justbritish probably hm....
也是非拉丁系的欧洲名字。或许就是英国人吧&
Aldmer : original aryans ?
古精灵:原始雅利安人?
Altmer = british
dunmer(males mostly) = australian&
nord-guards/nords = arnold schwarzeneggertype. some of them sound like southern states accent (esp the horse cartdrivers). Some of them also really sound like english is not their firstlanguage,
orcs = anyone who does heavydrugs/steroids.
从声音看的话:
高精灵=英国腔
黑暗精灵(主要是男性)=澳大利亚
诺德守卫/诺德人=阿诺&施瓦辛格的感觉&&其中的一些有点南方各州的口音(尤其是马车夫)。还有一些感觉似乎英语不是他们的第一语言&
兽人=磕药或者类固醇嗑上头了
DikaSmausha
Redguards are more like Arabic people, notJamaican.
红卫更像阿拉伯人,而不是牙买加
We all have different views... Jamaicansare normally darker than Arabs, similarly, (some) Jamaicans and Redguards havedreadlocks as well.
If you're referring to the culture andclothing e.t.c. then you're more accurate with your observation. I stand by myview, just like my idea of naming my Argonian character Johnny (Example). Atthe end of the day it's how we interpret the characters based on a mixture ofdifferent experiences and views. One person can get a good argument out ofcomparing the Imperials to the British, another person can get just-as-good anargument with the comparison of Imperials to Americans, once again that's anexample.
我们观察的视角不一样&牙买加人一般比阿拉伯人更黑,同样的,一些牙买加人和红卫一样也留脏辫。
如果你指的是文化和衣着什么的,那你的看法是没错的。但我坚持我的看法,就像我给我的亚龙人角色起名叫Johnny&一样。我们如何解读角色本就是是出于我们各自不同的观察视角和体会,举个例子,一个人既可以将帝国人和英国人对比,也可以列举出他们和美国人的相似之处。
DikaSmausha
Yeah, I was referring to the culture.
是啊,我说的就是文化。
(回复上面讨论诺德文化和灰胡子的那位)
Nords are mostly based on ancient Norse,With some Scots influence such as the Thans in Skyrim, Claymores etc)
诺德的原型基本上是古挪威人。但也有苏格兰的影响,比如双刃宽剑什么的。(Thans是什么?)
(回楼上)
Ya I agree. But I think I would divide theminto 3 classes, nord proper, nord-skaal, nord-greybeard .
nords-proper : they believe in valor andcombat, shor the god almighty and his wife kyne who is huntress? or somethinglike that. They do not seem to believe in reincarnation since their end goal isto join shor in his great hall for an eternal time of merry cheering eating orwhatever they do. This I agree completely is based on norse mythology.
nord-greybeard believe in rebirth, that oneworld is destroyed and next is reborn, &focus & breath& (yoga-ishconcept), isolation , not acting on problems (when they suggest that the worldis supposed to end, and they are fine with it). These are all things thatresemble eastern mysticism.&
paarthrunax has a dialog where he explainsthe concept of &Kalpa&&http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kalpa_(aeon) andclaims that he was created by &Borhamu& (brahma ?). So maybe its dueto greybeard's association with dragons that they follow that type of easternthought process. This argument certainly makes sense because dragons aresupposed to be of Akaviri origin.
nord-skaal seem to be based off culturallyon the north american natives. people of plains region in particular. Theyworship nature, and believe not in shor but in &all-maker&.
是的,我同意。但我觉得诺德可以分为三类:本土诺德,诺德-斯卡尔人,诺德-灰胡子
本土诺德:他们崇尚在战斗中壮烈战死,还有全能的舒尔和他的妻子女猎人吉内?差不多这样吧。他们似乎不太相信重生,而是希望能再死后加入舒尔,在神殿里喝酒吃肉什么的&这方面我觉得完全是基于北欧神话。
灰胡子相信重生,相信一个世界毁灭了下一个就会新生。&专注和呼吸&这种类似瑜伽的概念,离群索居,不干预凡世(他们相信世界要是该完蛋那就完蛋吧)。这些都和东方神秘主义类似。
帕图纳克斯在和主角的对话中解释过Kalpa(译注:老滚里可以理解为&世&,梵语中的&劫&)的概念http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kalpa_(aeon)并说他是由&Borhamu&(梵天brahma?)创造出来的,所以考虑到灰胡子和龙的关系,他们追随的可能是一种东方的思维方式。而这种说法也是有道理的,因为龙就是起源于阿卡维尔。
斯卡尔人的文化原型似乎是北美土著,尤其是平原地区的人。他们崇拜自然,不相信舒尔,但是相信&all-maker&。
VirtualWeasel
(回复楼主对各种族的对应)
Lore writing can be interesting when itcomes to different cultures and races, a lot of details point to differentthings, and ultimately even though fantasy races are a conglomeration ofcultural practices and traditions, the writer(s) always have a sort ofarchetype that a certain purpose is intended for everyrace. So just as a general thing, opinions will vary, but ultimately if you canthink like the writers were thinking, you can get pretty damn close to whatthey intended.
though ES has some pretty [&@%!]obvious archetypes &.&
My guesses to ES races have so far been:
文化和种族方面的lore总是很有意思,因为根据各种细节都可以推导出不同的结果。虽然魔幻世界的各种族往往是一堆文化和传统的混合物,但他们总归会有一个原型,而这就是作者创造每一个种族的目的。所以虽然观点很多很杂,但是最终如果你可以揣摩到作者的用意,或许你就能非常贴近他们的创作意图。&&虽然老滚系列的原型有的还真是十分明显呐(手动斜眼
这是我对老滚系列各种族的猜想:
Imperials = Roman influence, obviously, butjudging by physical appearance I'd say they were based somewhere on aSparta/Rome race cross.
Nords = Being one of Beth's earlier races,it's a pretty obvious and overused archetype: the Norse/Viking culture, and theword Nord was/is used to refer to Scandinavians. Their skull structure is thatof a more highly evolved Neanderthal.
Khajiit = The Khajiit are almost entirelyunique. The closest thing I could base them in is an east Middle-East Persianculture at best, but they really are something all their own. Their religion isbased heavily in Hinduism, and they could have some Indian culture references.It's hard to say.
Argonians = Argonian culture is aconglomeration of what seems to be more primitive tribal cultures, maybe withinfluences from the Amazonian cultures and other deep rain forest cultures, andsome influence from Native Americans.
Dunmer = Given Dunmer are heavy intoancestor worship, but have an extremely Hindu-based religion with the Tribunaland Daedra, Dunmer strike me as Central Asians or perhaps Western Indians,perhaps even more-so relating to the people of Nepal and Tibet.
Bosmer = Bosmer are tough to pin to anycertain archetype because we know so little about them. I would say the closestthing they are is North American Native, at best.
Altmer = Altmer were an early, if not thefirst race created by MK and the other writers, so their culture is a verytypical &fantasy elf& culture, based off of Tolkien's writings andother traditional high fantasy stories. The Altmer culture is an overused elfstereotype that has been subdued over many years of lore revision.
Bretons = Bretons are actually based off ofthe French (specifically the Franks), mostly in their appearance and name.Bretons are a real group of people hailing from Brittany, in far northernFrance. They hold the round face and stubby nosed features of Franks andSaxons, however, which are western French and German groups of people. Theirculture is a traditional western European caste society.
Redguards = Based highly in Arabic culture,Redguards are basically a darker form of Arabs as far as I can tell. They'repretty solidly based off of Africans in appearance.
Orcs = They remind me of a traditionalbarbarian culture, based not in much of any IRL cultural field that I can tell.
帝国人=显然有罗马的成分,但是从外表上看更像斯巴达和罗马的混合
诺德=贝塞斯达早期就设定的种族之一。原型很明显,快被说烂了,就是北欧/维京文化,而诺德这个词过去和现在也被用来指斯堪的纳维亚人。他们的颅骨结构像是高度进化了的尼安德特人。
猫人=这个是非常不同的一个种族。我觉得和他们最趋近的是中东波斯文化,但他们的文化还是太独特了。猫人的宗教中印度教的成分非常重,所以他们和印度文化可能也有些关系,这方面很难讲。
亚龙人:亚龙人的文化似乎是多种原始部落文化的聚集,或许来自亚马逊文化和其他雨林文化,还有北美土著的影响。
黑暗精灵=黑暗精灵本身的先祖崇拜非常严重,同时又有着非常印度教的宗教信仰,崇拜审判席和魔神,所以我觉得暗精灵更像中亚人,或者是西印度人,甚至可以和尼泊尔还有XZ等地的人联系上。
木精灵=很难指定一个原型,因为我们对他们了解的太少了。我觉得真要说的话最贴切的是北美土著了吧。
高精灵=这是初期就设定了的种族,甚至可能是MK和其他作者第一个创造的种族,所以他们的文化其实是典型的&魔幻类精灵&的文化,基本上来自托尔金的著作和其他传统高等精灵故事。但经过lore多年来的修正,高精灵的文化原型其实已经被大大削弱了。
布莱顿=布莱顿其实是基于法国人(特别是法兰克人)创造的,尤其是他们的外表和名字。布莱顿人其实是三次元真正存在于法国北部布列塔尼的民族。他们长着圆脸、粗短的鼻子、但也有法国西部和日耳曼族群的法兰克人和撒克逊人的面部特征。文化上是传统的西欧世袭阶级社会。
红卫=基本上基于阿拉伯文化。红卫基本上比阿拉伯人的肤色要深一些,在外表上肯定借鉴了非洲人。
兽人=他们让我想起了传统的蛮族文化,我觉得基本没有爱尔兰什么事儿。
现实生活中的天际各种族(下)
VelothiConservative
The races and their cultures in the elder scrolls aren'tbased on any single real world culture, but have many influences. In my view,it's something like this:
Imperials are based mostly on romans judging by their namesand societal organisation (like being an empire with emperor, having legions,etc), but they also have western medieval influences (knights, holy ordersetc), but also later early modern western influences (having state ownedmonopoly trading organisations like East empire comapny, being in favour offree trade). In short, the imperials are based on the archetypical westernempires throughout history.&
Nords are easy to see that they're based on norse viking ageculture in all aspects. Not much more to say.&
Bretons take their name from the real life breton people infrench britanny, but they have french rather than breton (celtic) names. Theyseem to be based on the typical medieval fantasy humans with knights and mages.And looking at daggerfall we see that they live in a western medieval feudalsociety.
Dunmers have multiple sources of inspiration. The ashlanders'names are based on old semetic mesopotamian cultures, like sumerian. Ashlanderarchitecture and lifestyle is that of central eurasians', and their titles(like gulakhan) are based on mongolian. Dunmer religion draws inspiration fromjudaism (veloth lead the chosen dunmer people to the new land of morrowind,compare with moses and hebrews) and catholicism (with all its saints,inquisitions, and holy orders). Vivec seems to be based on buddha. Hlaaluarchitecture is based on egyptians', temple architecture is based on nepaleseand tibetan, redoran and telvanni seem unique to me. Redorans' mentality areinspired by samurais. but many things about dunmers are actually unique, whichis why I like them and morrowind so much.&
Khajiits' culture is based on gypsies in that they're mostoften thieves, and somewhat nomadic (I'm not saying that all gypsies are thatway, but there's the general perception). And then they have eastern infuenceslike arabic and persian. Their martial arts seems based on chinese ones.obviously based on cats!
argonians just seem to be stereotypical 'primitive' tribes.native american influences mostly I'd say.
老滚系列的种族和文化并不基于三次元的单一文化,而是多种文化的混合。我觉得应该是这样:
从文化和社会组成来看帝国人基本上基于罗马人(还有皇帝、军团什么的)但他们也有西方中世纪的影响(圣骑士团什么的),甚至还有近代早期西方文化的影响(东帝国公司这样的垄断性大型贸易组织,倡导自由贸易)。简而言之,帝国人的原型就是历史上的诸多西方帝国。
诺德就很明白了,挪威-维京,不用多解释了。
布莱顿来自于现实世界里的法国布列塔尼布莱顿人,但他们名字更偏向于法国风而不是布莱顿(凯尔特)。他们似乎更像是传统中世纪奇幻里面的人族,又有骑士又有法师什么的。在匕落这一代我们可以看他们还生活在类似西方中世纪的封建社会里。
黑暗精灵是多种文化的结合。灰原居民的名字有古代闪族米索不达米亚文化的特色,比如苏美尔人。灰原的建筑是亚欧结合的,而他们的头衔(比如gulakhan)则是来自蒙古。黑暗精灵的宗教有犹太教的成分(维罗斯带领着被选中的暗精灵人民前往晨风,类同于摩西出埃及),还有天主教的成分(圣徒、审判、圣骑士团)。维威克的形象似乎来自佛祖。哈拉鲁的建筑有埃及风,神庙的建筑像尼泊尔和XZ的,瑞多然和泰瓦尼则比较独特。瑞多然的内心似乎有点像日本武士,但暗精灵的许多东西还是非常独特的,这也就是我为什么这么喜欢他们,这么喜欢晨风。
猫人的文化基于吉普赛人&&总是偷窃,有时候还流浪(我不是说所有吉普赛人都这样,但这是一般印象)他们还受到阿拉伯和波斯这些东方文化的影响。猫人的武术似乎来自中国。当然(样子)是喵星人啦!
亚龙人的原型似乎是&原始&部族。我觉得有美洲土著的影响吧。
Altmers have many influences. In comparison to the imperialsbased on romans the altmers are the greeks: excelling in intellectual pursuits.They have the arrogance of the chinese, and their looks are based on thetypical tolkien elves.&
Bosmers would be based on native americans.&
Redguards are basically black arabians with afro-americannames.
Orcs are just based on the typical fantasy orc. Brute anddumb.
高精灵受多种文化影响。这个正好可以和帝国人做一个对比,帝国人基于罗马而高精灵基于希腊,在对知识的追求方面非常高超。他们也有着中国人的高傲,外表则来自托尔金的经典精灵设定。
木精灵的原型应该是美洲原住民。
红卫基本上是黑皮的阿拉伯人,名字是美国黑人式的。
兽人则是传统奇幻中的兽人。凶恶而迟钝。
If we speak only about names, it may be clear. But if we lookalso on culture, religion etc. things seems to be complicated.&
如果只说名字的话,那就简单了。但如果把文化、宗教等等综合考虑就会比较复杂:
Imperials:
1. Romans: politheism, names, legion, legion's armor...
2. Japanese: we have Blades, who in Oblivion looks likeJapanese Samurai culture - katanas, armor, architecture of the Cloud RulerTemple, but spies in Morrowind reminds me of CIA&
3. Greeks: also the names and politheism. The surname&Cosades& has more Greek influence than Latin.&
4. Armenian: name &Hasphat& is - if I rememeber -Armenian.&
5. Scottish: we have Colovian Highlands. As we know,Colovians were brave warriors living on Highlands and later they've become apart of the Empire.
1. Scandinavians (Vikings mostly): names, politheism,Sovngarde is just like Valhalla - only for brave warriors and full of mead.Also their look, words they use, talking about war. They are also poets andsingers (Skalds in real world).&
Also appearance of Alduin in Sovngarde reminds me ofRagnarok. In Solstheim (&heim& in germanic languages means&home&) we had &invasion& of Hircyne and his wolves(Fenrir, again Ragnarok). They were considered in Europe as people who camefrom the North, from the land of snow and ice (Atmora). They fought for theirland, for their home with Snow Elves (Normans invaded many lands, such as Britainand settled there, just like Nords came to Skyrim, fought with elves andsettled down).&
2. Just anyone: they have names without surnames, manymedieval people had titles. For example, we have Rokir or Lokir (the guy killedby an arrow while he tried to escape from Helgen) - Ralof asked him where is hefrom and he said &Rorikstead&. In Poland we had &Maćko zBogdańca& in England there was eg. &Augustine of Canterbury&, inPrussia &Ulrich von Jungingen&. Also titles (I just give the examplesof their origin) like Pelinal Whitestrike. It is very common and connected withkings or warriors. Again, Poland: Zawisza Czarny (Zawisza the Black of Garbow).
3. Romans: proper name of Talos was Tiber, which has Latinorigin: Tiberius.
Redguards:
1. Arabs: how they look (I mean natives from Hammerfell andtheir clothes), their temples are similar to the mosques. Also weaponry. Yokudawere sank, so the Redguars came to Hammerfell: Arabs came to the NorthernAfrica to expand their religion.
2. Berbers: again, how they look, even by skin. Berbers werealso (in the past) politheists. They wear their clothes to cover from thesands, just like Tuaregs (Berberic tribe).&
3. Africans: color of the skin.
1. French: names, mostly.
2. Franks: classes.&
I don't have any other ideas.
1. Chinese: ancient and medieval Chinese had the GreatHouses, just like &civilized& Dunmers.
2. Japanese or Nizari: assassins with the honor codex: MoragTong is similar to the Japanese Ninjas and muslim Assassins.
3. Kazakhs or Armenians (in fact tribes from the south ofRussia): Ashlanders are Nomads like they were in the past. You know: the Huns,Mongolians etc.
4. Tibetans: I connect Dunmers with them especially beacuseof Vivek. The city which is a sacred place and the palace is closed to theoutlanders. Also Vivek's meditation and lessons.
1. Any people from tropics, like natives from the SouthAmerica, people from the central Africa or from Malaysia.&
I do not have any ideas
1、&&罗马人:多神教、名字、军团、军团的装甲&
2、&&日本:刀锋会,在四代湮灭里看起来非常具有日本武士文化的特色&&太刀、盔甲、凌云者神庙的建筑风格,晨风里的间谍令我想起CIA
3、&&希腊:还是名字和多神教。Cosades这个姓氏比起拉丁就更有希腊的感觉。(译注:Caius Cosades,3代一个npc)
4、&&亚美尼亚:&Hasphat&这个名字让我想起亚美尼亚人(译注:Hasphat Antabolis,3代战士公会里面的一位)
5、&&苏格兰:科洛文高地。就我所知,科洛文人是生活在高地的勇敢的战士,随后成为了帝国的一部分。
1、斯堪的纳维亚(基本上是维京):名字、多神教、松加德类似于瓦尔哈拉&&只有勇敢的战士才能进去的蜜酒之地。还有他们的样貌,他们谈论战争时的用词。他们也是诗人和歌手(对应现实世界的北欧诗人)。
奥杜因和松加德也让我想起了北欧的末日传说。在索瑟姆(索瑟姆名字里的heim在德语里是&家&的意思),我们见识过了海尔辛和他的狼人的入侵(芬里厄,这又是斯堪的纳维亚末日神话里面的)。在三次元欧洲人认为他们是从北方冰雪之地来的民族,对应着诺德的阿特莫拉大陆。他们为土地而战,为了家园和雪精灵战斗(诺曼人入侵过包括英国在内的多个地区,还在这些地方定居了,就像诺德来到天际,打败精灵后定居一样)。
2、他们有名无姓,中世纪的许多人会有头衔。游戏一开始那位叫Rokir还是Lokir的那个偷马贼(就是想从海尔根逃跑结果被射死的那个),拉罗夫问他从哪来,他说的就是&Rorikstead&(洛里斯泰德)。波兰有&Maćko z Bogdańca&,英格兰有&坎特伯雷的奥古斯丁&&(Augustineof Canterbury),普鲁士则是&Ulrichvon Jungingen&,这些本身都和PelinalWhitestrike一样是头衔。这种情况非常常见,往往和国王或战士有联系。比如波兰的ZawiszaCzarny(名字的意思就是Zawiszathe Black of Garbow)
3、罗马人:泰伯的官方名字塔洛斯就来自拉丁语&提比略&。
1、&&阿拉伯:他们的外表(我是说来自落锤的土著和他们的衣着),他们的寺庙也很像清真寺。还有武器。约库达沉了,所以红卫们来到了落锤。而阿拉伯人则前往北非传播其宗教。
2、&&柏柏尔人:根据外貌包括皮肤推断出的。柏柏尔人(在过去)也信仰多神教。红卫穿衣以抵挡风沙,正如图阿雷格人(柏柏尔人中的一支)一样。
3、&&非洲人:肤色
1、&&法国:基本上是名字
2、&&法兰克人:阶级
3、&&别的没了
1、&&中国:古代和中世纪中国也有大家族,正如&开化的&暗精灵一样。
2、&&日本或者尼扎里派:以荣誉之法典实行刺杀:莫拉格帮与日本忍者和穆斯林刺客十分相像。
3、&&哈萨克人或是亚美尼亚人(俄罗斯南部的部族):这两族过去都是游牧民族,和灰原人一样。你知道的,就是匈奴、蒙古人等等。
4、XZ人:我将暗精灵和他们联系起来是因为维威克。这座城市是一块圣地,宫殿与外族人离得很近。同样也是因为维威克的冥想和授课。
1、来自热带地区的诸民族,比如南美土著,还有中非和马来西亚的民族。
1. I think only of barbarian tribes from the ancient world,like Gauls, Celts, Germanic tribes, Scythians or Sarmatians, etc.
1. Persians: because of almost anything despite of their look
Argonians:
I don't have any ideas.
Well, I am just tired of writing, maybe later I will addsomething.
1、&&我觉得只能是古代的蛮族部落,比如高卢、凯尔特、日耳曼部落、西赛亚或是萨尔玛提亚人等等。
1、&&波斯人:除了外表以外的一切
想不出来。
额,其实是我写累了。以后再加吧。
DikaSmausha
(回复楼上说帝国有日本文化的那段)
You can't say that really. Remember that the Blades areinspired by the Akavari.
这个不对,记住刀锋会是来自阿卡维尔的。
(说诺德人有罗马成分因为塔洛斯来自&提比略&)
You can't really say that either. There was a lot of name forhim. Talos, Hjalti, Ysmir, Tiber, and the list goes on and on, mostly becausewe don't know his true race.
这个也不对。这人有一大堆名字:塔洛斯、亚尔迪、伊斯米尔、泰伯&等等等等,基本上是因为我们不知道他真正的种族是什么。
Dark Spark
There is a strong example of a foreign force influencing theculture and style of a domestic entity, such as the Akaviri Dragon Guard givingthe Imperial Blades their sense of identity.
And it happens in the real world, too: the Islamic symbologyin the United States Marine C the skill of Boer Kommandos at irregularwarfare inspiring such same in the Commandos of the British A the FrenchAlgerian styling of Zouaves in the Union army during the American Civil War.
帝国也受到了很多外国文化影响,一个明显的例子就是阿卡维尔龙卫将其身份认同感带给了帝国的刀锋会。
真实世界也有这样的事情:美国海军陆战队里的伊斯兰符号学;布尔人在非常规战争中的小队战斗能力给了英军的敢死队启发;还有美国内战时期法国阿尔及利亚式的轻步兵。
VirtualWeasel
(仍旧是对帝国中日本文化的回复)
*Blades were Akaviri originally*
*Akaviri are Elder Scrolls Asians*
刀锋会来自阿卡维尔
阿卡维尔人就是上古卷轴你系列里的亚洲人
Dwemer look like middle eastern. MONGOLS DO NOT HAVE STRONGBEARD.
锻莫看起来像中东人。蒙古人没有那种大胡子!
&The Morag Tong is an ancient guild of assassinsheadquartered in Morrowind, celebrating murder in the name of Mephala.&
&The Dunmer associate Mephala with more simpleconcepts&lies, sex, and murder.&
&莫拉格帮是总部设在晨风的古老的刺客帮派,以梅法拉的名义庆祝谋杀。&
&黑暗精灵在谎言、性和谋杀这些更为简单的概念方面和梅法拉有联系。&
&Thuggee (Hindi: ठग्गी ṭhagī; Urdu: ٹھگ&; Sanskrit: Sindhi: ٺوڳي، ٺڳ; Kannada:&thakka&), also known as tuggee refers to the acts of thugs, anorganized gang of professional assassins.
They were devoted to Kali, a Hindu goddess associated withviolence, sexuality, and more recently, empowerment&
&Thuggee (印地语:&ठग्गी&ṭhagī;乌尔都语:&ٹھگ&;&梵文:&信德语:&ٺوڳي،&ٺڳ;&坎那达语: &thakka&),又名tuggee,意为有组织的职业杀手帮派的暴徒行为。&
而这些行为都被奉献给迦梨,印度教中一位和暴力、性、授权(近期)有关的女神。
Therefore Morag Tong, Mephala are clear cut rip off fromhindu culture.
blue/black skin :
因此莫拉格帮和梅法拉绝对是从印度文化中剥离下来的
蓝色/黑色皮肤:
Altmer - a mix of ancient greeks (very intellectual, culturewitch was the basis of the empire (romans/cyrodiil)), I mean, also, Bizantines,with a mix of chinese and other asians.
Argonians - Pre-colombians, specially Mayans - ESO has apicture of an argonian with a pyramid behind.
Dwemer - summerians/Babylonians
Dunmer - like others have said, Russians and mongoltribes(just change snowny Siberia for Ashlands).
Khajiit - Middle East before maom&, at the time of epyptians,witch like cats by the way....lol.
Imperial - obvious
Nord - Obvious
Redguard - Arabic Spain, just before Columbus (think of himlike a Redguard).
Wood Elf - forest elves, that you will find in all rpgs...
Orcs - huns, without a real country, living in tribes.
高精灵:古希腊(非常聪明,其文化是罗马帝国/西罗帝尔的文化基础),还有拜占庭、中国和其他亚洲文明的混合物。
亚龙人:前哥伦比亚,尤其是玛雅人&&ESO还有一幅亚龙人和金字塔的图片。
锻莫:苏美尔人/巴比伦人
丹莫:就像其他人说的,俄罗斯和蒙古部落(只是将白雪皑皑的西伯利亚装换成灰原)
猫人:maom&之前埃及时期的中东,当然还很像猫&LOL
帝国人:显而易见
诺德:显而易见
红卫:阿拉伯化的西班牙,哥伦布之前的时期(把他想象成红卫)
木精灵:丛林中的精灵,任何rpg里面都有吧&
兽人:匈奴,没有具体国家,生活在部落里。
K Candyman
Altmer: Amerikans their try to rule the world, and invadecountries with any possible reason reminds me of Thalmor, aslo trying to tellpeople all over the world what you can an can't do
Argonian: tribes in the Amazone, living in the woods fully inharmony with nature.
Bosmer:Mongols, they ruled the world with the bow and arrowunder Ghengis Khan they're the master archers!&
Breton: Great cooks as i hear, so probably French peeps, thyaslo lack that sense of humor(no offense).
高精灵:美国人。他们想要统治世界,以任何理由侵略别国的做法让我想起了梭莫。而且他们也喜欢对全世界的人指手画脚,告诉别人该做什么不该做什么。
亚龙人:亚马逊的部落,生活在树林里,与大自然相处得很和谐。
木精灵:蒙古人,他们在成吉思汗手下一度用弓箭统治了世界,现在是箭术大师。
布莱顿:我听说是很厉害的厨师,我想可能是法国人吧,他们也缺乏幽默感(没有冒犯的意思)
Dunmer: peeps from the caribean, they often pray to theirancestors and in some cultures preform darkrtuals(voodoo).
Imperial: west european peeps, they like to talk everythingover and do everything according to politics.
Khajiit: North African tribe peeps, they like in the dessertand like in caravans -nomads- just like Khajiit in Skyrim. Also they are goodbarters&
暗精灵:来自加勒比的人,他们时常向祖先祈祷,在某些文化里还有黑暗的宗教仪式(巫毒教)。
帝国:西欧人,他们说话做事都要根据政治学。
猫人:北非部族。他们生活在沙漠,还有那种流动的篷车,就像天际里的猫人那样。他们也很擅长做实物交易。
Nord: Scandinavian peeps indeed
Orc: east europe peeps, they're very strong
诺德:肯定是北欧人。
兽人:东欧人,他们非常强壮。
Redguard: Central-Africa peeps, great feel of honor andloyalty what you need to survive over there&
All of this is based on my personal experience with peepsfrom these region and what i know about them, just a s)
if you find yourself offendend by my observatoin here's asweet from the candyman:
红卫:中非人,幽默感和忠实是你在那里生存所必须的两样事物。
这些都是根据我个人对这些地方的了解和感受得出的,只是个人的一点看法,没有别的意思&
如果我的话冒犯了你,还请不要生气~~~
Got curious about this myself with such obvious references toreal world cultures like the empire and the clearly Roman military and theconclusion I came to was that each race is based off many real life peoples andcultures but most (especially in Skyrim) have a stand out theme.&
老滚里的一些元素和三次元有着非常明显的联系,比如罗马军团和文化,所以我对此也感到很好奇。思考了一番我觉得每个种族其实都是现实中多个民族和文化组合而成的,但大多数(尤其是天际这一代)都有个主要的原型。
Imperials: Greeks and Romans with emphasis on Roman, asidefrom the obvious similarities they also focus on a highly defensive andorganized style of warfare which strikes me as very Roman.
帝国人:希腊和罗马,尤其是罗马,除去那些明显的明显的相似之处不谈,高度防御性和组织性的战斗方式给我感觉也非常罗马。
Nords: All Scandinavian and Germanic countries such asDenmark, Sweden, Scotland, Germany, England etc. but with an extremely strongViking theme showing in Skyrim.
诺德:所有的北欧和日耳曼国家,比如丹麦、瑞典、苏格兰、德国、英国等等&但在天际里最主要的还是维京文化。
Redguard: Well they dress in middle east garb, areunbelievably fit (adrenaline rush) and strong. Physically they remind me ofpeople of African descent who tend to make excellent athletes and also comefrom a very hot climate.&
红卫:穿着中东的袍子,非常的强健(肾上腺冲刺)和强壮,他们让我想起了非洲裔,善于运动,而且来自非常炎热的地方。
Bretons: I think they changed their mind on them when theymade Oblivion, they used to be English but they became French. They have a lotof fantasy thrown in (half elf + magic) which helps make a gap between them andthe imperials and for me keeps them apart from the 3 &human& races.&
布莱顿:我觉得在湮灭这一代他们的气质就变了,原先像英国人但后面就变成法国人了。他们有很多不同于帝国人的魔幻之处(半精灵+魔法),所以我一般将他们排除在3大人类种族之中。
High Elves: I just think Chinese/Japanese after that picturefrom Oblivion but reading up they remind me of Nazis with the mission toexterminate the mistake that is man, They seem like the only &evil&race because of their long history of trying to enslave and exterminate men.&
高精灵:在看过湮灭的图片之后我觉得他们是中国/日本人,但是读了相关资料之后我觉得他们很像纳粹,先要消灭人类什么的,而且在过去长久的历史中他们试图奴役和灭绝人类,这么看他们简直是唯一&邪恶&的种族了。
Bosmer: no idea because quiet frankly I have more interest inthe pebbles littered around the rivers outside of Riverwood than these midgetmer... I sided with Sven.&
木精灵:不清楚。其实&&比起这些矮小精灵,我对溪木镇河滩的卵石更有兴趣。我是站在斯万一边的。
Dunmer: not sure but the family houses make me think of theJapanese game Fatal Frame and All Gods Village but I cant say I know much ofanything about it. (I think this is one of the best and most interesting racesfrom any game though.)&
Khajiit: Middle East. Pretty noticeable throughout Skyrim.
暗精灵:不太确定,不过大家族让我想起了日本游戏零系列,还有AllGods Village,但我对此的了解也不多。(我觉得这是所有游戏中最棒也最有趣的种族之一了)
猫人:中东。天际里非常明显。
NerevarRising
I am a history & linguistics student so this is anacademic viewpoint.
Altmer-clearly Roman/Chinese with a little English.
Bosmer-most likely Germanic/south American.
Dunmer-Japanese/British.
Imperial-Roman clearly, with some English tradition.
Breton-Britons, as in northern France/southern England.
Nords-Nordic/Scottish.
Redguaurds-Afro/Mongolian.
Khajiit-a melting pot.
Argonian-Germanic.
Orc-Scottish.
(I'm not using British/English interchangeably, there is adifference)
作为一个历史&语言学学生,从学术的观点看,我认为是这样的:
高精灵:明显是罗马/中国混合一点英国
木精灵:基本上是日耳曼/南美
黑暗精灵:日本/英国
帝国:很明显是罗马,有一些英国传统
布莱顿:不列颠人,如法国北部/英格兰南部
诺德:北欧/苏格兰
红卫:非洲/蒙古
猫人:大熔炉
亚龙人:日耳曼
兽人:苏格兰
首页 > 网帖翻译 > 美国
相关推荐:
请理性讨论!
qoqo-29 11:42:19
所有种族都有个祖先,是这个祖先分出了这些种族,这个祖先来自宇宙一个不明星系,降临地球后,创造了所有的种族,然后回到了星星上。
这个祖先民族喜欢吃泡菜,作战时用一个粗大的高科技棒子敲人,本来这个星球也有本土民族,但是祖先民族拥有一个恐怖强大的能力----。只要使出起源论,其他所有民族的所有发明创造全都起源于祖先民族。
祖先民族的皇帝----阿里。默罕默德。思密达。都。冯。敏俊。
伟大的皇后----莱亚,米迦勒,千。冯。颂伊
居然有人说高精灵是中国人……完全不一样吧~连边都碰不上。红卫的话的确给人以阿拉伯人的感觉,算是比较明确的一个种族了。个人觉得亚龙人的话比较像犹太人,四处为家到处经商,还有那本神作.其他种族的都太模糊了。PS:弱弱的问下现在的话是UNP系列好用还是CBBE系列好用?
寒灯独夜人
居然有人说高精灵是中国人……完全不一样吧~连边都碰不上。红卫的话的确给人以阿拉伯人的感觉,算是比较明 ...-----------------------------------------------------------------
不过目测有这个想法的外国玩家还不少,后面有几篇剧情讨论多多少少就是以这个为观察点的...
老滚几年一代,一代才一个省,20年了连泰瑞尔都没完事,东方大陆还从未涉及,我估摸着东方大陆里蛇人可能是以中国人为原型来的,还有猴人,我估计是印度,然后是猫人恶魔之类的,也有的是文化来参考。反正现有的泰瑞尔大陆铁定是西方文化圈的玩意。
而且我敢说他们的战士传统在三次元的阿拉伯和柏柏尔人那里也是非常强盛的。这里的三次元指什么??
还好没有人说亚龙人是中国人 中国的龙崇拜....不过西方的龙给我的感觉像是蜥蜴和恐龙 和中国人心目中的龙不一样
老滚粉丝前来顶帖,话说能不能多翻译一些游戏类的帖子啊?例如老滚、DOTA。。。。。。。
原来这论坛玩上古卷轴的人也不少
玩这个游戏本来是想可以换很多漂亮衣服穿穿的,但是好多衣服太性感过头了吧!!!还有3DM老滚区那么多超级大胸大屁股女人MOD,眼已瞎。
无脑钳工路过,我喜欢萌萌的虎人

我要回帖

更多关于 上古卷轴5招募尸鬼mod 的文章

随机推荐