amazon eve 杀鳄鱼eve视频解说在哪里找

Eve: A Novel: Wm. Paul Young: 7: : Books
Windows Phone
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
List Price: $16.00
Save: $6.59
on orders with at least $25 of books.
Add to Cart
Want it tomorrow, March 24?
Order within
and choose One-Day Shipping at checkout.
To see addresses, please
Use this location:
Please enter a valid US zip code.
Please enter a valid US zip code.
on orders over $25.
Acceptable
Condition:
Used: Acceptable
Comment: (paperback) some water damage to cover and pages, but still readable
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to .
Add to Cart
Add to List
Sorry, there was a problem.
There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Please try again.
Have one to sell?
Flip to back
Flip to front
Playing...
You're listening to a sample of the Audible audio edition.
Eve: A Novel
& September 15, 2015
"Please retry"
"Please retry"
"Please retry"
Free with your Audible trial
"Please retry"
From the author of the twenty-five-million-copy bestseller The Shack comes a captivating new novel destined to be one of the most talked-about books of the decade.Eve is a bold, unprecedented exploration of the Creation narrative, true to the original texts and centuries of scholarship—yet with breathtaking discoveries that challenge traditional beliefs about who we are and how we’re made. Eve opens a refreshing conversation about the equality of men and women within the context of our beginnings, helping us see each other as our Creator does—complete, unique, and not constrained by cultural rules or limitations. When a shipping container washes ashore on an island between our world and the next, John the Collector finds a young woman inside—broken, frozen, and barely alive. With the aid of Healers and Scholars, John oversees her recovery and soon discovers that her genetic code connects her to every known race. No one would guess what her survival will mean… No one but Eve, Mother of the Living, who calls her “daughter” and invites her to witness the truth about her own story—indeed, the truth about us all. As The Shack awakened readers to a personal, non-religious understanding of God, Eve will free us from faulty interpretations that have corrupted human relationships since the Garden of Eden. Thoroughly researched and exquisitely written, Eve is a masterpiece that will inspire readers for generations to come.
Read author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more at the Amazon Book Review.
Frequently bought together
Total price: $29.76
Add all three to Cart
Add all three to List
Buy the selected items togetherThis item:Eve: A Novel by Wm. Paul Young Paperback $9.41 Ships from and sold .FREE Shipping on orders over $25.
by Wm. Paul Young Hardcover $13.30 Ships from and sold .FREE Shipping on orders over $25.
by William P. Young Paperback $7.05 Ships from and sold .FREE Shipping on orders over $25.
Page 1 of 1
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Wm. Paul Young
Paperback$14.13
Wm. Paul Young
Hardcover$13.30
Paperback$9.41
William P. Young
Paperback$7.05
Wm. Paul Young
Hardcover$7.32
Sponsored Products are advertisements for products sold by merchants . When you click on a Sponsored Product ad, you will be taken to an Amazon detail page where you can learn more about the product and purchase it.
To learn more about Amazon Sponsored Products, .
Sheryn MacMunn
A story of love found and lost, true friendship, and how the human spirit endures.Amazon's #1 Literary Fiction Best Seller.
Kindle Edition
Martha Hall Kelly
Kindle Edition
Jodi Picoult
Mamta Jain Valderrama
If you like The Kite Runner, The Namesake, or Cutting For Stone, then a Girl in Traffick is a must read.
Kindle Edition
Misty Griffin
This memoir is based on a courageous true story. In 2016 it was used as a reference for law enforcement during a child sexual abuse investigation
Kindle Edition
Prepare to be hooked! Discover why readers worldwide have fallen in love with the 10 books of the historical fiction series, The Bregdan Chronicles!
Kindle Edition
Buddhist Monks, Time Travel, and Mummies? Find out what they have in common inside this timeless adventure.
Kindle Edition
Editorial Reviews
“The writing is stunningly beautiful, offering an evocative, challenging look at our view of God and the Creation narrative. Young’s latest will certainly pique the interest of established fans as well as generate controversy.” (Publishers Weekly)“By turns emotional, inspiring, and filled to overflowing with grace, Eve is exactly the engaging, challenging story you would expect from the author of The Shack. Wm. Paul Young offers a transformative view of God that transcends gender and culture: highly recommended to everyone with Post-Traumatic Church Syndrome--and to any and all who seek the uninhibited Light and Love of our Creator.” (Reba Riley, author of Post-Traumatic Church Syndrome)
About the Author
William Paul Young was born in Canada and raised among a Stone Age tribe by his missionary parents in the highlands of former New Guinea. He suffered great loss as a child and young adult and now enjoys the &wastefulness of grace& with his family in the Pacific Northwest. He is the author of New York Times bestsellers, The Shack and Cross Roads.
NO_CONTENT_IN_FEATURE
New York Times best sellers
Browse the New York Times best sellers in popular categories like Fiction, Nonfiction, Picture Books and more.
Product details
Paperback: 320 pages
Publisher: Howard B Reprint edition (September 15, 2015)
Language: English
ISBN-13: 978-
Product Dimensions:
5.5 x 0.9 x 8.4 inches
Shipping Weight: 12.6 ounces ()
Average Customer Review:
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,962 in Books ()
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to ?
Share your thoughts with other customersTop Customer ReviewsByFormat: Paperback|Verified PurchaseJust finished the first reading of EVE and hardly know where to begin.
Tears still blur what I am writing here. I have been a fan of Paul Young's ever since my first reading of THE SHACK and I have watched and listened to his story and his message ever since.
I was so excited that he was finally put into book form what I have heard him discuss about the Genesis story.
But this work has just blown me away.
His writing style has just matured and blossomed into sheer poetry.
I am a lover of words and he can take a word and expand it exponentially and at the same time, reduce it down to its most infinitesimal and personal terms so that it pierces the heart of the person and the universe.
I LOVED this book.
Read his letter in the back first and research the lyrics of the songs he mentions and listen to Emma Watson's speech at the U.N. before you start chapter 1.
Watch Paul share his personal story on YouTube ...maybe then we can begin to appreciate what has gone into the 40 years of this man's walk with PAPA that has prompted him to write this masterpiece.
I have heard it compared to Pilgrim's Progress.
I remember reading that and I know it is a classic, but I cannot remember identifying with any part of that allegory.
Paul's work is real and it is for OUR time...his message is always the same and always truer each time he finds a way to tell it:
God's nature is LOVE and he can do nothing but LOVE.
No one is out of the reach of his love.
I take Lilly's DNA as a sign of this AGAIN in his books.
I also take issue with those who have said that he introduces characters and ideas which he leaves hanging...go back and reread...NOTHING is left undone. Beautiful passages of Chapter 12 on Day 1-6...amazing.
I felt Like I was THERE.
When Lilly sits in Adonai's lap and comes face-to-face with his LOVE and comes to finally trust...well, what can I say?
THAT is the GOOD NEWS that we are to preach and Paul does it very well. AMENByFormat: Paperback|Verified PurchaseI have three initial, personal takeaways from reading this book.1) about believing in God - He wants us to know & trust him, not just believe (from John's words to Lilly)2) about evil - it is everywhere, even in the most precious of places (referencing: in the Garden, in the Refuge, in marriage, in friendship)3) about loneliness - We never have been nor are we ever alone. (from Lilly's realizations about Adam in the Garden and about herself.)I saw some of the interview of the author with Maria Shriver today.
I don't think this is a book about women & how Eve (and all women) have been forever blamed for eating from the Tree of Knowledge.
It does describe the fall of man in a very detailed & compelling & heart pounding way.
It depicts & describes Biblical events beautifully - like the Garden, Creation, births of Adam & Eve, and more.
This book, like The Shack, gives some additional framework for the reader to consider more detail than scripturally written.
And, the story of Lilly, her hurt & healing, like The Shack, is amazing.
My jaw dropped at the end, in a good way.
I personally feel directed back to the scriptures and to my genuine love for God.ByFormat: Kindle Edition|Verified PurchaseI had no idea what to expect from his 3rd book, but as always there was no disappointment and I could not put it down. It's like you want to keep reading but you want to save it too so the story does not end. Crossroads was completely different than The Shack, and Eve is totally different than either of the first two, but equally compelling and riveting to read! I have read and re-read as well as listened to both The Shack and Crossroads more times than I can count. Eve will undoubtably be read again and I will purchase the Whisper sync for it as well as soon as it is available. Both previous books harbor nuggets that I somehow miss, and each new re-read always brings out some point or point of view I didn't quite catch the first or 15th time of reading the books. I cannot say enough wonderful things about the author. He has totally shaken established thoughts and opened my mind to the hopes and Love of our Real and True Loving Father!I cannot wait to see what he writes next!!ByFormat: Kindle Edition|Verified PurchaseI finished this book only because it was a book club choice.
I could not understand the liberties
that were taken in the creation even if it was a fiction.
I took nothing from this work & would never recommend it, especially to a non christian.ByFormat: Paperback|Verified PurchaseIn The Shack, Wm. Paul Young blew up religious spirits all over the world. He opened our minds to new revelations about the Trinity and as for me, it was one of those books that transformed me. My wife and I gave away at least 40 copies.
I have read it at least 5 times and still haven't fully uncovered the depths of the revelations. It is like the Bible on which it is based. After a first read of Eve, I have little doubt that it has the same kind of Holy Spirit wisdom, understanding and revelation. When we read men like Mr. Young, who think like God thinks, we start to think more like He thinks. His words become a seed for wisdom, revelation and understanding to be further activated in us. I know that as God waters and fertilizes scenes like Young's vision of Adam's creation, a deeper knowing of God's love will be unveiled in me. Jesus was in the God-box shattering business and Wm. Paul Young is created uniquely in that image. So fun to get the opportunity to delve into another life transforming novel, and like the Shack, it's a page turner. I found time I didn't have to finish read one in two days. I'm looking forward to round two.ByFormat: Kindle Edition|Verified PurchaseI couldn't put this book down!!! Totally made me hungry to read the bible again in a whole different way!! It also made me realize that so much happens between every sentence of the bible and we just have to ask God to reveal that to us
Customer Images
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Amazon Giveaway allows you to run promotional giveaways in order to create buzz, reward your audience, and attract new followers and customers.
This item: Eve: A Novel
Page 1 of 1
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
William P. Young
Paperback$7.05
Wm. Paul Young
Hardcover$13.30
Wm. Paul Young
Paperback$14.13
Wm. Paul Young
Paperback$5.74
Paperback$9.41
Wm. Paul Young
Hardcover$7.32
After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in.
After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in.
Pages with related products.
See and discover other items:amazon eve是变性人吗?_东北小狠吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:1,940贴子:
amazon eve是变性人吗?
看到网上有说她是变性人来的
在众人眼中,金星老师是...
泰国最美变性人Poy(宝...
给你舔你舔不舔,给你修...
这是我很难启齿的话题,...
十里桃花不如你,中国暑校转学分
不是。她还结婚了
不过声音真粗。
是变性人,有视频的
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴分享给朋友:通用代码: <input id="link4" type="text" class="form_input form_input_s" value="" />复 制flash地址: 复 制html代码: <input type="text" class="form_input form_input_s" id="link3" value="" />复 制分享视频到站外获取收益&&手机扫码分享视频二维码2小时内有效amazon eve在《ZOO》里的拍摄视频下载至电脑扫码用手机看用或微信扫码在手机上继续观看二维码2小时内有效amazon eve在《ZOO》里的拍摄视频扫码用手机继续看用或微信扫码在手机上继续观看二维码2小时内有效,扫码后可分享给好友没有优酷APP?立即下载请根据您的设备选择下载版本
药品服务许可证(京)-经营-
节目制作经营许可证京字670号
请使用者仔细阅读优酷、、
Copyright(C)2017 优酷
不良信息举报电话:

我要回帖

更多关于 eve游戏视频 的文章

随机推荐