劲舞团官网bellamafia的祈祷你

CHARTS & TRENDS
There was an error trying to load your rating for this title.
Some parts of this page won't work property. Please reload or try later.
I'm Watching This!
Error Please try again!
Added to Your Check-Ins.
Bella Mafia&()
When Sofia marries into a Mafia family, she doesn't know what she's getting into. When her husband, all her brothers-in-law, and her father-in-law are murdered by a rival family, Sofia, her...
(teleplay)
From the Twitch Live Stage at New York Comic Con 2017, IMDb LIVE host
talks to Marvel Chief Creative Officer
about the development of the Marvel franchise, his history at Comic Con and more.
Related News
20 November
AM, +08:00
Powered by ZergNet
User Lists
Related lists from IMDb users
a list of 33 titles
created 29&Jun&2013
a list of 22 titles
created 27&Jan&2014
a list of 23 titles
created 14&Mar&2015
a list of 30 titles
created 02&Aug&2015
a list of 25 titles
created 12&May&2016
Connect with IMDb
Share this Rating
Bella Mafia
(TV Movie 1997)
Want to share IMDb's rating on your own site? Use the HTML below.
You must be a registered user to use the IMDb rating plugin.
Nominated for
Golden Globe.
7 nominations.
Cast overview, first billed only:
Sophia Luciano
Moyra Luciano
Teresa Scorpio Luciano
Rosa Luciano
Anthony Moreno
Mario Domino
Vito Giancamo
Michael Luciano
Constantino Luciano
Fredrico Luciano
When Sofia marries into a Mafia family, she doesn't know what she's getting into. When her husband, all her brothers-in-law, and her father-in-law are murdered by a rival family, Sofia, her mother-in-law and her sisters-in-law swear to get revenge upon the family.
Written by
Plot Keywords:
Hell hath no fury like the women of... [Bella Mafia]
Motion Picture Rating
Rated R for some violence
Parents Guide:
Release Date: 16 November 1997 (USA)
Also Known As: Bela Mafia
Filming Locations:
Production Co:
Show detailed
Sound Mix:
Aspect Ratio: 1.33 : 1
Did You Know?
In the scene where Sofia has Lucas tied to the chair he does not have the necklace on. However, in a later scene she discovers the necklace on him.
Are you some kind of prisoner?
Possibly, but only of my own physical deformities.
You're not eating?
Help yourself.
Whats that stink in here? Do you go in your pants?
[chuckles]
No, not today, fortunatly
How old are you?
Older then anyone anticipated I would ever live to be, especially my father. How old are you?
I dunno... Watcha got all these books for?
Soundtracks
Bella Luna
Written by
Frequently Asked Questions
User Reviews
Women. Can't live with them, can't die without them.
Apparently, I must have seen the cut-down version of 'Bella Mafia' - running time: 113 minutes - because like every fifteen minutes there was a time leap into the future (sometimes only months, sometimes years). I just didn't have time to get into the story that way. Also, it had this artificial drama feel to it and the same sappy score to go with it. Now, I understand this way of film making, but I don't exactly approve of it. But than, at the 1-hour mark, a lot of people suddenly get killed in two simultaneous scenes and this made-for-TV movie promptly becomes very, very interesting. And during the next 50 minutes, it totally redeems itself from the flaws of the first half. The ending is marvelous, especially when you've come to learn a lot about the characters' background. Nastassja Kinski's role is the pillar of all the drama & intrigues in 'Bella Maffia' and the best part of it all is that nobody knows about it (except for one person at the very end). There seems to be a two-part mini-series of this film (with a lot of extra scenes, I imagine - 2x105 minutes). So if you're interested in seeing 'Bella Mafia', I could advice you to watch the full mini-series. You'll probably get more out of it. Oh, and there's quite a few shocking scenes in this movie, especially considering it was made for TV. Not bad at all. Just be sure to be persistent biting your way through that first hour.
1 of 1 people found this review helpful.&
Was this review helpful to you?
Contribute to This Page
Create a character page for:
Sophia Luciano
Moyra Luciano
Teresa Scorpio Luciano
Rosa Luciano
Anthony Moreno
Mario Domino
Vito Giancamo
Michael Luciano
Constantino Luciano
Fredrico Luciano
-----------
Find showtimes, watch trailers, browse photos, track your Watchlist and rate your favorite movies and TV shows on your phone or tablet!
Follow IMDb on
Copyright &BellaMafia的相似艺人/歌手
- 虾米音乐
BellaMafia的相似艺人TOP50
暂无相似艺人
关注虾米:

我要回帖

更多关于 劲舞团官网 的文章

随机推荐