坦克世界挂机脚本账号挂机的是不是有活动参加不了

您没有登录或者您没有权限访问此页面,可能有如下几个原因
1、本版块为正规版块,只有注册会员才能进入!
2、违法和不良信息举报电话: 转2004
举报邮箱:
使用合作网站帐号登录你好请问反恐精英online 官网里怎样注销账号 坦克世界游戏如何注销账号; ? 为什么坦克世界的账号卖不出去; ? 坦克世界账号能改名字么?&
&-&&-&预览
&-&&-&预览
&-&&-&预览
请问一下,多久没上线会被注销账号? 如题。最近实在没什么心情撸炮
&-&&-&预览
1 找到约11,519条结果178官方QQ群: 初识游戏:
竞技场说明:
15:59:33.0
各位小伙伴们,大家好啊!本期视频给大家带来的是折腾5号的解说视频——《折腾5号的坦克世界逗神实况》口口都是毒奶!
11:01:28.0
各位小伙伴们,大家好啊!本期视频给大家带来的是折腾5号的解说视频——坦克世界精彩镜头TOP10第61期。想要知道视频中的那些精彩内容么?那你们还在等什么呢,一起点进来观看吧!!!|
15:23:18.0
各位小伙伴们大家好啊!本期视频给大家带来的是折腾5号的解说视频——《折腾5号的坦克世界逗神实况》我能用坦克写个怂字!
14:30:34.0
各位小伙伴们,大家好啊!本期视频给大家带来的是折腾5号的解说视频——《折腾5号的坦克世界逗神实况》老司机人头狗大赛第四季
16:41:46.0
《折腾5号的坦克世界逗神实况》就是这一炮,根本抢不到!|
15:55:19.0
各位小伙伴们, 大家好啊!本期视频给大家带来的是折腾5号的解说视频——《折腾5号的坦克世界逗神实况》玩酋长的时候千万别奶自己~
14:32:20.0
各位小伙伴们,大家好啊!本期视频给大家带来的是折腾5号的解说视频——《折腾5号的坦克世界逗神实况》有了酋长还要什么百夫长!
16:07:27.0
各位小伙伴们,大家好啊!本期视频给大家带来的是折腾5号的解说视频——《折腾5号的坦克世界逗神实况》老酋长人头狗杯大赛!
16:03:40.0
各位小伙伴们,大家好啊!本期视频给大家带来的是折腾5号的解说视频——《折腾5号的坦克世界逗神实况》悲剧的老司机输出赛
15:06:33.0
各位小伙伴们,大家好啊!本期视频给大家带来的是折腾5号的解说视频——《折腾5号的坦克世界逗神实况》给我一辆50M我能撑起一个团队
14:37:02.0
各位小伙伴们,大家好啊!本期视频给大家带来的是折腾5号的解说视频——《折腾5号的坦克世界逗神实况》我竟然输给了一个植物人!
13:16:25.0
各位小伙伴们,大家好啊!本期视频给大家带来的是折腾5号的解说视频——《折腾5号的坦克世界逗神实况》这不是征服者教学
14:50:21.0
各位小伙伴们,大家好啊!本期视频给大家带来的是折腾5号的解说视频——《折腾5号的坦克世界逗神实况》如此机智的我也难逃厄运
13:40:47.0
各位小伙伴们,大家好啊!本期视频给大家带来的是折腾5号的解说视频——《折腾5号的坦克世界逗神实况》老司机抢人头大赛!想要知道视频中的那些精彩内容么?那你们还在等什么呢,一起点进来观看吧!!!
13:25:53.0
各位小伙伴们,大家好 啊!本期视频给大家带来的是折腾5号的解说视频——《折腾5号的坦克世界逗神实况》我就是电竞毒奶!想要知道视频中的那些精彩内容么?那你们还在等什么呢,一起点进来观看吧!!!
14:27:43.0
各位小伙伴们,大家好啊!本期视频给大家带来的是折腾5号的解说视频——《折腾5号的坦克世界逗神实况》如何帮助队友化险为夷。想要知道视频中的那些精彩内容么?那你们还在等什么呢,一起点进来观看吧!!!
15:57:58.0
各位小伙伴们,大家好啊!本期视频给大家带来的是折腾5号的解说视频——《折腾5号的坦克世界逗神实况》如何把6级车打出8级的效果!想要知道视频中的那些精彩内容么?那你们还在等什么呢,一起点进来观看吧!!!
14:51:51.0
各位小伙伴们,大家好啊!本期视频给大家带来的是折腾5号的解说视频——坦克世界精彩镜头TOP10第56期。想要知道视频中的那些精彩内容么?那你们还在等什么呢,一起点进来观看吧!!!
13:07:32.0
各位小伙伴们,大家好啊!本期视频给大家带来的是折腾5号的解说视频——《折腾5号的坦克世界逗神实况》新车上路往前走,天堂全是人头狗。想要知道视频中的那些精彩内容么?那你们还在等什么呢,一起点进来观看吧!!|
11:12:11.0
各位小伙伴们,大家好啊!本期视频给大家带来的是折腾5号的解说视频——《折腾5号的坦克世界逗神实况》耐操才是王道的“武士”重战。想要知道视频中的那些精彩内容么?那你们还在等什么呢,一起点进来观看吧!!!
14:18:31.0
各位小伙伴们,大家好啊!本期视频给大家带来的是折腾5号的解说视频——国服史诗级战斗第4期-M60上演惊天翻盘! 想知道里面的精彩内容么?那还等什么呢?一起点进来观看吧!!!
14:11:26.0
今天这坦克有毒啊 哎 还是太年轻啊 队友的坦克履带居然被“震怀”了4次···震怀了是什么鬼 难道驾驶员都是女性么
一直都在水,从刚开局一直水到结束,这游戏玩的真闹心,难道今天的坦克世界真的是有毒的么?
13:28:33.0
《折腾5号的坦克世界逗神实况》就是这一炮,根本抢不到!|
10:57:39.0
《折腾5号的坦克世界逗神实况》社会主义大铁勺430V2!|
13:53:49.0
折腾5号的坦克世界逗神实况,五对负载核弹炮|
13:30:18.0
折腾5号的坦克世界逗神实况》我不是名人,我是佐助!我的队友战5渣,但他能帮我吸炮弹!|
13:18:48.0
折腾5号的坦克世界逗神实况:我说我可以抗炮,但我不想抗火炮啊!|
14:17:07.0
折腾5号:坦克世界精彩镜头TOP10第20期
本期主题:金币车的觉醒(请不要挂机)
14:10:33.0
折腾5号:坦克世界精彩镜头TOP10第21期
14:07:07.0
折腾5号:坦克世界精彩镜头TOP10第22期
应过大观众的要求,因观众看够了饺子,所以本期挑选的主题为智商的对决。
战略战术详细介绍
升级改装攻略
战车详细介绍
勋章系统资料
领土争夺战入门
竞技场说明
战车附加模块介绍
领土争夺战详解(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'  Thanks to everyone who sent me the link to this (cca 20 people, nice to know so many people from the ASIA server read FTR :) )
  感谢大家送我到这个链接(大约有20个人,我很开心有那么多亚服的童鞋在阅读FTR :) )
  Hello everyone,
  炮友们大家好!
  Yesterday, Tanitha posted quite a long post about what is being done with the bots on ASIA server (by the way, notice how Tanitha is starting to be the source of some very interesting info lately?). Either way, the post is linked above, I am going to summarize here and comment on it. The original text is in italics. The post starts with the classic &hi& and all that, gonna skip that.
  昨天Tanitha童鞋贴出一篇超长的文章来谈论针对亚服挂机的措施(顺带一提,注意下Tanitha童鞋是怎样成为后来一些很有用信息的源头的),另外,这篇文章的地址已经贴出来了,我准备总结一下并发表一点评论。原文用意大利体(贴吧里弄不出来这边为了方便用T:代表Tanitha的原文,S:代表SS的评论),以&hi&开头之类的,我们就略过了。(每次都有的炮友们大家好可不能略过)地址:http://forum.worldoftanks.asia/index.php?/topic/41670-botting-progression/
  World of Tanks is also unique in its player base, with WOT attracting a lot of middle age historians and military fans, a lot often attracted to WOT as their first online MMO. As such a large section of our player base are new to online gaming, and not familiar with the common issues brought to MMO&s in the way of bot&s. Bots are one of the plagues of online games, like other issues such as crime, unemployment etc, the botting issue is never &fixed& it is more a matter of constantly fighting the issue and keeping them at an acceptable level / percentage.
  坦克世界的玩家基础也相当独特,它吸引了一大群中年历史和军事爱好者,通常他们把坦克世界当做他们玩过的第一款大型多人在线游戏(MMO)。有这么多对网络游戏不熟悉的玩家群体,他们并不熟悉大型多人在线游戏的经典问题&&挂机。挂机是网络游戏的一大毒瘤,就像其他的一些问题比如犯罪,失业等等,挂机问题从来都没有&被解决&。它更像是一场持续性的战斗以试图将挂机现象保持在一个可接受的水平。
  The last sentence is true, sadly, bots will never be eradicated from the game, not completely, there will always be some new software emulating player behavior.
  最后一句很对,可惜的是挂机永远无法从游戏里完全根绝,总是会有一些新软件来模拟玩家的行为。
  T:Bots?
  The word bot is misused a lot, as there is plenty of types. It can range from players manually AFK playing, by starting a game and then multi tasking / watching TV. We understand &stuff happens& like the phone rings, door knocks, the internet disconnects, etc, so players do go AFK occasionally and such is normal, however &Repetitive and excessive passive play& is against the rules and players who excessively go AFK are permanently game banned with no warnings for first offense. Dumb macro&s which can restart games, shoot the ground a bit etc. all the way up to professional sophisticated bots.
  挂机这个词被误用了很多,事实上有很多种类的挂机。它包括一些手动AFK,比如开了游戏又去干别的事情/看电视。我们可以理解一些&突发状况&比如电话响了,有人敲门,突然断网(被人GANK)之类的。所以有些玩家偶尔出现AFK是很正常的,然而&重复性和过度消极游戏&是违反规则的,而过度AFK玩家将会被被永久封禁,且不会收到初犯警告。比较笨的方法是手动开几盘或者朝着地上来两发之类的,高级一点的则是专业的拥有复杂行动模式的挂机软件。
  I think that Tanitha is missing the issue here, noone is really complaining about someone going AFK for a phone call (hell, I did that on more than one occasion, it happens & you gotta run off, someone calls you etc. & that&s no problem and noone is complaining about that. What is actually a problem are players that have 400 or so games per day & with 7 average minutes per battle, that&s theoretically impossible, which means the battles of such players last much shorter. These should be targetted.
  我认为这里Tanitha有点跑题了,没有人会真正去抱怨去接电话之类的玩家(事实上SS本人也干过这事好几次,通常发生在你必须离开的时候,比如去接电话之类的。那并不算大问题也没有人会抱怨。事实上有问题的是那些一天打400场甚至更多场数的玩家-平均一场打7分钟,那在理论上是不可能的,那意味着这些玩家的单场比赛要比正常人短得多,应该多注意下这些家伙。
  T:Ban the bots.
  It is done, however, its not a solution. When a botter&s bot is banned, they can simply start again.. Banning bots thus barely reduces bots. Although we do ban ~50-100 a week which helps get the numbers down..
  封禁挂机
  这很有效,但是这并不是一种解决方法。当一个挂机被封禁了,它们可以重新开个号继续挂。因此封禁很难减少挂机的数量,虽然我们每周大概要封掉50-100个,还是减少了它们的数量。
  This is also theoretically not entirely correct I think, although I am sure that Tanitha wouldn&t post that statement without having some internal stats to back it up. Or would he? Nah, let&s say he&s serious. Either way, what is written above is perfectly true& for games with economy, such as World of Warcraft. In World of Warcraft there was at one point a complete PLAGUE of bots, but these did not belong to real players trying to progress. They belonged to &Chinese goldfarmers& & typically Asian company employees (!), who &farmed& resources or gold and then they sold them for real money. You can imagine how completely devastating this is for the ingame economy and for the fun of play (it had other extremely nasty side effects, such as the companies that ran this business had TONS of ingame money, they literally bought out the entire auction house on the server and inflated the prices. Recently, I had a sort of deja-vu of this in Elder Scrolls Online, where bots were literally farming quest monsters, they camped their spawn and when the monster (a boss of sorts) spawned, he was dead within 2 seconds. Good luck getting that quest finished! Luckily, the producers of ESO responded by banning shitloads of bots and this issue was managed.
  我认为这从理论上来说并不完全正确,,虽然我确定Tanitha不会空口无凭胡编乱造。好吧至少他是认真的。另一方面,他所说的是完全正确的&&对于有经济系统的游戏,比如魔兽世界(WOW)。在WOW里一度挂机成风,但是这并不是由一般玩家发展的。而是来自&中国种金者&(没玩过WOW,不知道是不是这么叫的,反正天朝玩家臭名远扬就是了&&)&&通常亚洲的公司雇员们!种植资源或者黄金并把它们卖掉换取真实货币。你可以想象这对游戏内经济和游戏乐趣(它还有其他极端下流的副作用,例如这些公司会获得成吨的游戏内货币,因此他们可以确实地买下服务器上的整个拍卖行并且随意抬升价格)会造成毁灭性的的打击。最近我在玩老头滚动条在线的时候也有这种既视感,挂机们确确实实地在&种植&任务怪物。它们通常在怪物重生点蹲坑,当怪物(某种boss)复活的时候,两秒不到就会被送回老家&&(不知为何觉得怪物好可怜&&)。恭喜完成任务!幸运的是上古卷轴在线的制造者们通过封禁这些可恶的挂机来反击,而这个问题也得到了控制。
  In World of Tanks, there is no economy, so there are no &Chinese gold farmers&, thus, bots are used for grinding, eg. progress by players, who actually CARE about their progress and won&t likely start another bot account when all their progress was already deleted by a ban (that is however a pure speculation on my part, seems logical though, doesn&t it). The problem is, botting punishment is account wipe, which however doesn&t reset premium account and gold and premium tanks, so even if you lose your progress, you get to keep the paid stuff. It would be wise to change this policy, so the botters FEEL it by losing something they paid for. If you are concerned about the legal side & I don&t think you should be: nothing you see on the screen belongs to you according to the conditions you signed, the tanks are essentially just &rented& to you, you are buying a service & it&s more like when you misbehave on a rollercoaster, endangering other passengers, you&ll be kicked out regardless of whether you paid the ticket or not.
  在坦克世界中并没有经济系统,所以也没有这些&中国种金者&,因此玩家们通常把挂机当做一种&碾碎进程&,它们通常会在意自己账号的解锁进度,因此在账号因挂机被封禁并清空的时候也不会愿意重新开一个挂机号(这也是我的文章里比较投机的部分,看上去符合逻辑但是事实上不是)。问题是,挂机惩罚措施是清空账号,但是保留高级账号,金币和金币坦克,所以就算失去解锁进度,你仍然可以保留你花钱所得的东西。改变处理措施是个好主意,这可以让挂机们觉得损失了金钱购买的东西。如果你想从法律层面上来谈谈这个想法&&我想你不应该这么做的:根据注册时签订的协议,你屏幕上看到的东西没有一样是确实属于你的,你的坦克本质上只是&租&给你的,你只是在购买一种服务-这就像你在过山车上耍杂技让别的乘客陷入危险,那么不管你买没有买票你都会被踢下去。
  Plus, check this out & the first punishment for botting is a wipe, second is a ban. When you have a look at Stormshadow&s bot list, you will see that most bots, caught by Wargaming were actually eventually banned, which means that it is very likely a wiped account will turn a recidivist and will start botting again (clearly, this is not working). At first glance, this does seem to contradict the second part this reply (the one about botters not being motivated to start botting again), but only seemingly & take the recent Superpershing event, where players could get a Super Pershing by (simply put) playing a lot. A bot comes in handy here & in fact, it is confirmed that some players did get their SP by using a bot, so the gain outweighed the risks. And those that were caught did not get their Super Pershing removed, since it&s a premium tank.
  另外,来看看这个&&第一次挂机的惩罚是清空账号,第二次是封禁。当你去看Stormshadow出品的&名犬堂&(http://www.eu-comm.de/botlisting/Botlist.php),你可以看到这些挂机大部分最后都被WG封了,那也证明了清空账号只会造成惯犯,这些家伙被清空账号之后还是会继续挂(很显然清空账号没什么用)。第一眼看这和这篇回复的第二部分是矛盾的(就是说挂机们没有动机重新挂一回那条),但只是看上去而已,拿之前外服的超潘活动来说,那次活动中玩家可以通过(单纯)玩得多来获得一辆超潘。这次挂机就是个很方便的办法-事实上确认了一些玩家通过挂机获得了它们的超潘,所以这些收益值得他们冒险。而被抓了的家伙也没失去它们的超潘,因为那是一辆金币车。
  T:Ban more bots then.
  封封封,根本停不下来
  More bots are getting banned, as we continue to work with existing systems, and add additional systems. We have always sanctioned from the Bot Detection System, additionally recently we started banning players additionally for excessive games played (linked with other analytical information). Unfortunately due to errors in the &games played/day& statistics, banning of players with excessive games was ceased until backup verification systems were put in place. This has now been done, and investigation on high number of game players is now continuing again. In addition we are currently looking at switching on a third system aimed specifically at smart bots.
  当我们继续针对现有的系统进行工作的时候,更多挂机被封禁了,同时也加入了更多的系统。我们通常从挂机检测系统中获得名单并作出惩罚,最近还额外收集不正常场数的玩家相关的数据并进行封禁(通过分析获得的信息)。不幸的是由于每日游戏场数数据的错误,封禁不正常场数的玩家的工作会暂停直到备份确认系统上线。现在这项工作已经完成了,调查过高场数玩家的工作也继续进行了。另外现在我们正在检查准备开启一个特别针对&聪明的&挂机的系统。
  Well, that&s new. What errors? Would actually explain why the daily battles statistics was removed from the Hall of Fame. However, on third party sites, it seems to be working. Anyway, as for the &bot detection system&, I personally am not convinced it exists. Check out the botlist by Stormshadow. Each bot in the list comes along with a replay and each replay was manually checked for the signs of a bot by Stormshadow, who has been catching bots and cheaters for years. And yet, only like half of those botters are banned/wiped? Does that sound right to you?
  好吧,那确实是新的?出了什么错?那确实会解释为何名人堂中移除了每日战斗数据。然而在第三方网站上(一个外服经常用的数据查询网站,和国服xvm的有点像,而且这个网站上也能查到以外服计算公式计算的国服的数据,想和外服基友比比的也可以上去看看),这些数据貌似还在。不管怎么说,像&挂机检测系统&,我个人并不相信这玩意存在&&看看Stormshadow的&名犬堂&,表上的每条都附带了一场回放而每场回放都由Stormshadow(这位仁兄有数年的抓挂机和作弊者的经验,我有特别的抓狗技巧你怕不怕?)确认了挂机特征。而这些挂机里只有一半被清空账号/封禁?你觉得那听起来对么?
  T:Prevent the bots then.
  阻止挂机
  Its something that is dreamed of, more so than something that is realistic. As one would know from previous gaming experience, any anti bot programming is soon circumvented by the bot programmers. Its usually a situation of.. every update bots functionality is killed, 4 hours later the protection is bypassed and the bots continue. Following such paths that lead to no results is not a good option, better more long term solutions need installing to limit the bots. Unfortunately i shouldn&t mentioned other games as examples. But players with gaming experience know the situation themselves.
  这是某种更加梦幻而不实际的东西。正如我们在之前的游戏经验中所得的,任何反挂机程序很快又会被挂机软件制作者绕过。通常情况就是每次更新后挂机功能失效,但是4小时后保护措施被绕开而挂机们又活蹦乱跳了。使用这些毫无成果的措施并不是一个好选择,最好加入更多长期解决方案来限制挂机。不幸的是我不应该提到别的游戏来作为例子。但是有经验的玩家都会知道实际情况。
  I must admit, the only game I know handles the bots is World of Warcraft. Their solution was to install (with your permission & no permission = no game) a memory scanner of some sorts or some tool that scanned running processes. It was quite complicated and I don&t know how exactly it worked, but it worked (I remember that at one point it was very trigger happy and banned people who were innocent, after that they tuned it).
  我必须承认,我所知的着手处理挂机的游戏只有魔兽世界。他们的解决办法是安装(当然需要你的许可,但是不许可你就别想玩了)一个记忆扫描器&&某种工具能检测运行的进程。那是个相当复杂的玩意,我并不知道这玩意到底是怎么工作的,但是这玩意确实有效(我记得一度这玩意这玩意暴走了还顺带封了一群躺枪的围观群众,后来工作人员进行了调整)。
  T:Should have started years ago then.
  几年前就该开始了
  As above, there isn&t a button to press to eliminate bots, its an ongoing issue that will always be there and requiring increased development and work. Many alterations have been made in the past, however at the moment the bots situation could be improved, so extra effort is being placed to reduce the bots. The most recent being the alteration to 0 exp for passive participation during football mode, the bypassing of the games played/day which was unreliable, etc.
  正如上面所说的,没有一键消灭挂机这么好的东西,这是个不断进化的问题,而且将会一直进行下去,并且需要不断改进和完善。过去已经做了很多改变,但是正如挂机也会不断进化,需要额外的努力来减少挂机的数量。最近的改变就是消极参加足球模式会获得0经验,绕过不可信每日游戏数量统计数据等等。
  Why was the battles/day unreliable? Not sure I understand it. Either the battles count correctly, or they don&t. I mean, noone reported any issue with &battles played& within the client as far as I could tell, so I assume they are correct, right? If the battles count correctly within the client, how can that number be unreliable?
  为什么每日战斗场数不可信?我不确定我理解了。不管战斗数据有没有被正确统计,我的意思是,正如我可以明确说的,没有人报告客户端上任何和&游戏场数&有关的问题,所以我可以当做他们是对的,不是么?如果客户端上的场数统计没有错,那么这个数字为什么不可信?
  T:Introduce 0 exp into random battles as well
  在随机战斗中也引入0经验系统
  Its currently in development, however its not as easy as it was to install into the football mode. The base system of the football mode issued no exp with the exp being issued by a mission, that mission paying exp was easy to alter. With normal random battles, it requires full development alterations. Development for passive play (non active play), suicide and other fair play topics is currently under development. With the aim of such games to generate 0 exp and credits. The aim of this development is to see it being completed within in a couple of months, provided testing and development goes as scheduled.
  现在这个系统正在开发中,然而它并不像在足球模式中实装那么容易。足球模式的0经验收入是通过完成任务的方式来实现的,而奖励经验的任务很容易改变。在一般随机战斗中,经验系统的改变需要改变整个系统。对于消极游戏,自杀和其他游戏公平化的措施正在被开发。目标是针对获得0经验和银币收益。这个开发目标有望在数月内完成,提供测试并提上日程。
  Good, but how will that system prevent a bot from driving around, bumping into things, getting off a shot or two and then getting killed? Because only the most primitive macros and &bots& are simply AFK clickers.
  好吧,但是这个系统如何能够避免挂机到处乱转,撞来撞去,最后开个一两炮然后被做掉?因为最简单的脚本和挂机只是单单AFK而已。
  T:Long term.
  The long term solution (upon further development and testing) is likely to be a captcha mode implemented. The beauty of this system is it cant be circumvented, and &sufficient proof& is not required like other actions &permanent game bans& require. Players who are even suspected of unfair play / excessive and repetitive passive play, or botting,, can be inconvenienced with a captcha mode preventing the botting from continuing.
  长期解决办法(通过更长远的发展和测试)很可能是安装一种&全自动区分计算机和人类的图灵测试&模式。(听上去好高端)这个系统的好处是无法被绕过,而且对&足够的证据&的需求度并不像其他&永久封禁游戏&措施那样高。被怀疑不公正游戏/过度和重复性消极游戏或者挂机的玩家,这个模式将会对他们造成不便,甚至阻止继续挂机。
  I wonder why is it so difficult to implement straight away. I mean, every damn website site has captcha. But I guess there is a programming issue in there somewhere, so I won&t comment on this one.
  我想知道为什么直接实装有那么难,我的意思是每个该死的网站都有&全自动区分计算机和人类的图灵测试&。但是我猜也许某处有程序上的问题,所以我对此不多做评论。
  T:Additional Long term. PVE aspects are also coming in the longer term.
  其他的长期方案,PVE也算一种
  Interesting. I am not entirely sure this is the right direction for WoT (I really hope they won&t try to introduce &AI players& to random battles). But, okay. Could be useful in historical battles. Either way, Tanitha offers a sort ofdaily bot ban chart (keep in mind that this is only for ASIA server). Whether you trust it or not, that&s up to you.
  很有趣,我不能完全确定对于WOT那是个正确的方向(我发自真心不希望他们会试图在随机战斗中引入&AI玩家&)(还记得那个28条挂机当街对射的视频么&&看起来那玩意给SS留下了巨大的心理阴影&&)但是没关系,也许在历史战里这个系统会很有用。另一方面Tanitha提供了一种每日挂机封禁表格http://forum.worldoftanks.asia/index.php?/topic/41671-botting-workflow-sanctions/(记住这只是亚洲服,即海服的,和国服没关系&&)不管你们信不信,自己做判断吧。
  近期精彩推荐:  
  [Top 1]
  [Top 2]
  [Top 3]
  [Top 4]
  [Top 5]
更多精彩欢迎访问

我要回帖

更多关于 qq坦克大战怎么挂机 的文章

随机推荐