传奇哥john legendd为什么叫传奇哥

【Billboard】已经被john legend的all of me 成功洗脑,循环中~【billboard吧】_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:384,153贴子:
【Billboard】已经被john legend的all of me 成功洗脑,循环中~收藏
视频来自:话说john长得好萌。
嘻嘻  瑞恩刘易斯是我老公  瑞蒽浏晹嘶昰莪荖厷  Ryan Lewis is my husband  ライアン·ルイスは私の夫である  Ryan Lewis ist mein Mann  Райан Льюис мой муж  Ryan Lewis est mon mari  Ryan Lewis è mio marito  Ryan Lewis est enim vir meus  Ryan Lewis estas mia edzo  ไรอันลูอิสเป็นสามีของฉัน  Ryan Lewis es mi marido  Ryan Lewis είναι ο σύζυγός μου  Ryan Lewis é meu marido
还有割奶妹的现场~视频来自:
难道只有我认为这歌好听cry吗?
传奇哥是一个大帅哥
第一次听记不住 第二次听也记不住 昨天看完现场才记住了
昨天听的时候马上被他带到一个不可思议的意境
一个月前就循环了
婚礼上唱这歌
好帅 快把我操出肛瘘
旋律很温情
被洗脑几个月一直脑残没看歌词!! 愚蠢的人类啊!!!
很温柔的一首歌,很喜欢。推荐专辑love in the future,这首歌收录其中哦。
中英歌词:"All Of Me"我的一切 [Verse 1:] What would I do without your smart mouth没有你的蜜语甜言,我该怎办 Drawing me in, and you kicking me out你时而热情似火,时而冷若冰霜 Got my head spinning, no kidding, I can't pin you down让我天旋地转,说真的,让你表态很难 What's going on in that beautiful mind你的心底有什么打算 I'm on your magical mystery ride你的神秘之旅我已搭上 And I'm so dizzy, don't know what hit me, but I'll be alright虽然眼花缭乱,不知什么触动我心,但我仍安然无恙[Bridge:] My head's under water看似进退维谷 But I'm breathing fine可我活得舒服 You're crazy and I'm out of my mind你不可理喻,我更是撞向你去[Chorus:] 'Cause all of me因为我的一切 Loves all of you爱上了你的一切 Love your curves and all your edges你的轮廓,你的曲线 All your perfect imperfections还有你完美的缺陷 Give your all to me你的一切交给我 I'll give my all to you我的一切也交给你 You're my end and my beginning你是我的终点与起点 Even when I lose I'm winning就算失败我也当胜利 'Cause I give you all, all of me因为我给了你所有,所有的我 And you give me all, all of you, oh而你给了我所有,所有的你[Verse 2:] How many times do I have to tell you多少次我想告诉你 Even when you're crying you're beautiful too即使你哭泣,你仍旧很美丽 The world is beating you down, I'm around through every mood哪怕风雨,无论悲喜,我都不离不弃 You're my downfall, you're my muse你是我的彷徨,我的灵感 My worst distraction, my rhythm and blues让我不能专心致志,却也是我的节奏布鲁斯 I can't stop singing, it's ringing, in my head for you我停止不了歌唱,旋律萦绕在我的心坎[Bridge:] My head's under water看似进退维谷 But I'm breathing fine可我活得舒服 You're crazy and I'm out of my mind你不可理喻,我更是撞向你去[Chorus:] 'Cause all of me因为我的一切 Loves all of you爱上了你的一切 Love your curves and all your edges你的轮廓,你的曲线 All your perfect imperfections还有你完美的缺陷 Give your all to me你的一切交给我 I'll give my all to you我的一切也交给你 You're my end and my beginning你是我的终点与起点 Even when I lose I'm winning就算失败我也当胜利 'Cause I give you all, all of me因为我给了你我的一切,一切 And you give me all, all of you, oh而你给了我你的一切,一切 Give me all of you给我你的一切 Cards on the table, we're both showing hearts来摊牌吧,让我们坦诚相见 Risking it all, though it's hard豁出去了,别怕什么艰险[Chorus:] 'Cause all of me因为我的一切 Loves all of you爱上了你的一切 Love your curves and all your edges你的轮廓,你的曲线 All your perfect imperfections还有你完美的缺陷 Give your all to me你的一切交给我 I'll give my all to you我的一切也交给你 You're my end and my beginning你是我的终点与起点 Even when I lose I'm winning就算失败我也当胜利 'Cause I give you all, all of me因为我给了你所有,所有的我 And you give me all, all of you而你给了我所有,所有的你 I give you all, all of me我给了你我的一切,一切 And you give me all, all of you, oh而你给了我你的一切,一切
太好听 早被洗脑
看了割奶妹 发现极其好听
很好听的说。看了格莱美 没去注意 只知道很好听!!!
求伴奏版~听到就想唱~
非常好听,同样洗脑,第一次听
这首歌也有同名的钢琴曲All of me
作者是Jon Schmidt
也非常好听有人说是根据钢琴曲改编的,可我怎么听都不像啊....
很温柔的一首歌,很喜欢。推荐专辑love in the future,这首歌收录其中哦。
这是郑虹的翻唱。。。- -!更能感动我啊!不过john的也不错
从放假前一直循环到现在好深情
好久没发现这么纯纯简单却又可以直击心灵的声音和旋律了。
最近无限循环的一首 确实很赞
好早就循环了
登录百度帐号推荐应用吴亦凡首次深情演唱John Legend传奇哥《All Of Me》!有多少人只是为了看这张帅脸来的~~~那画面简直是要定格的肥油~~凡凡你这么帅你粉丝造么~【人人网 - 分享】
吴亦凡首次深情演唱John Legend传奇哥《All Of Me》!有多少人只是为了看这张帅脸来的~~~那画面简直是要定格的肥油~~凡凡你这么帅你粉丝造么~
分享这个视频的人喜欢
分享这个视频的人也爱看
天青色等烟雨而我在等你
你妈叫你起床吃饭了
嘻嘻嘻嘻嘻
月末冲刺加油奥!干就完了
热门视频推荐
热门日志推荐
同类视频推荐
北京千橡网景科技发展有限公司:
文网文[号··京公网安备号·甲测资字
文化部监督电子邮箱:wlwh@··
文明办网文明上网举报电话: 举报邮箱:&&&&&&&&&&&&
请输入手机号,完成注册
请输入验证码
密码必须由6-20个字符组成
下载人人客户端
品评校花校草,体验校园广场【Billboard】传奇哥谈论父亲的期望【billboard吧】_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:384,153贴子:
【Billboard】传奇哥谈论父亲的期望收藏
标题:John Legend talks fatherhood hopes原文:John Legend can’t wait to meet his baby daughter, but isn’t sure she’ll be dating Saint West any time soon.John and wife Chrissy Teigen, 30, are expecting their first child, a little girl, and announced the happy news in October (15). They were recently thrown a baby shower by their good friend Kim Kardashian, however for any fans hoping John’s tot will one day date Kim’s son Saint, three months, may be left disappointed.“We’ll see! . . . She should probably have some choice in the matter!” he laughed to Us Weekly magazine.Chrissy revealed in February that the pair had opted to have a girl, and while the couple received some backlash from the admission, they haven’t let it get them down.When asked what he’s most looking forward to about becoming a dad, 37-year-old John couldn’t hide his joy.“Everyone says the same thing: You have never known love like the love you’ll feel toward your child. I’m excited for that kind of love,” he smiled.“I can’t wait for her to be able to talk and communicate. I like to talk in full sentences to our dogs and I just want to be able to have a conversation with the baby too. I want to interact with her. I want to teach her and know that she’s receiving what I’m teaching.”As the Grammy Award-winning singer waits for the imminent arrival of his tot, thoughts on becoming a first-time father have already made their way into John’s work. He’s currently working on a new album, due out in the fall, and says the baby has been a source of inspiration.“Absolutely. They might not become singles, but I’ve written songs about being a new father and what that means,” he shared.
John and wife Chrissy Teigen, 30, are expecting their first child,传奇哥和她的妻子将迎来第一个小孩 惹
When asked what he’s most looking forward to about becoming a dad, 37-year-old John couldn’t hide his joy.当被问及他最期待的是成为爸爸,37岁的传奇哥无法隐藏自己的快乐。
最后恭喜传奇哥当父亲了噜
还能抢前排。
标题有歧义
他太太给体育画报拍过泳装照
不怎么喜欢这个人,一块过去就是碧池的感觉
登录百度帐号推荐应用

我要回帖

更多关于 john legend 的文章

随机推荐