berglasmagicmagic吉他怎么样玩

Marvins Magic
In 1987, Marvin's Magic launched their first professional magic made easy range within Hamleys of Regent Street in central London. The mastermind behind Marvin's Magic is Marvin Berglas - first class magician and entrepreneur who grew up in one of the most famous and respected magical families.
Each Christmas in our home I can always guarantee there will be at least one magic set amongst Ryan's many presents. He loves magic and magic sets and enjoys watching magicians on television too.
Last year Ryan recieved the "Marvins i magic" set which allows him to do various tricks using an iPhone. Recently he was sent over 2 more sets from the
Marvins magic store.
The first kit is the
This seems to be a great starter kit for younger magicians. The age guide is 6 and over. It comes with a furry top hat, rabbit hand puppet and various other items for easy tricks.
The instruction book gives an easy step by step guide to doing all the tricks. Most are really easy and yes young magicians can even pull a rabbit out of an empty hat. Other tricks include a mind reading dice, plus cup, ball and card magic.
These tricks are easy and best performed to a younger audience.
This set costs £19.99 and makes a perfect introduction into the world of magic.
The next magic kit to test out is the "Amazing bag of tricks"
This one is for the slightly older child (8 and over) who has perhaps mastered the easier kits. It comes well presented wire everything having its place in the box.
It also comes with a handy drawstring carry bag to keep everything in, this also makes it easy to take to parties and friends.
The tricks and illusions in this kit do take a little more effort than the other set and will appeal to an older (child) audience. They include turning keys, Houdini chains, prediction, Appearing coins, fly tricks and many card tricks.
Some of these tricks do take some practice to get right. This set costs about £24.99 and includes a DVD.
I think my son i quickly becoming a great magician with his new kits. Marvins magic has many types of magic and illusion kits for all ages which can be purchased directly from their
and also from Amazon and most good toy stores.
You Might Also Like :
These articles might interest you :
ChristianNews Shilo Sanders, the son of NFL Hall of Famer,
Deion Sanders took to twitter to “thank” the courts for allowing him to live with his mother, Pilar...
By& Firstladyb
SPIRITUALITY
Jakub went to his doctor's office believing that he had a back injury, but returned with a chocking diagnosis instead. He had type 2 diabetes - in spite of...
By& Dietdoctor
DIET & WEIGHT
Sunday afternoon saw us return bravely to 24a even though there were more thundery showers foretold by the weatherman. I will admit that I guffawed at the...
By& Chrryblossomtat2
GARDENING,
In my earlier post, we spoke about how Croatia is a stunning European destination, let us now see what are the culinary delicacies in Croatia or what you can...
By& Kash Pals
FOOD & DRINK,
Do you consider yourself to be a strong putter or do you feel you could improve your make percentage on the green? Most amateurs could use help with the flat...
By& Golfforbeginners
Nature takes center stage in Iceland, where there's a stunning view around every bend: massive glaciers, expansive lava fields, powerful waterfalls, black sand...
By& Healthytravelblog
Pajama top: ELOQUII (14) | Pajama pants: ELOQUII (14) | Shoes: ASOS (similar) | Earrings: J. Crew ( same in different colors, similar concept in same color) |...
By& Wardrobeoxygen
SELF EXPRESSION,
About the author
4196 shares
Author's Latest Articles
COMMUNITY FAMILY
1550601 pt
1086902 pt
remember me点击:96776
北京千橡网景科技发展有限公司:
文网文[号··京公网安备号·甲测资字·文化部监督电子邮箱:wlwh@·
文明办网文明上网举报电话: 举报邮箱:admin1@&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&四大你必须知道的“魔”界关键词 - 校园报告o三十九度二的日志,人人网,校园报告o三十九度二的公共主页
//月号// 不好意思各位,更新得有些迟了~!392在假期也玩疯了呢...不管你愿不愿意,开学就在那里。各位新学期好!
四大你必须知道的“魔”界关键词
四大你必须知道的&魔&界关键词
如果要问刘谦的春晚为何如此神奇,想必大家都会回忆起主持人董卿的一句话&&&就算在你眼皮底下也看不出丝毫的破绽&,这无疑道出了&近景魔术&的精髓。而相对的,魔术界还有很多各具神韵的表演方式,我们在这里暂且根据表演手段及平台的不同,向大家介绍一下魔界的这些&关键词&,希望各位魔术爱好者能在步入魔界的初级阶段更好地定位自己,找到适合的风格及表演方式,早日成为自己及他人心目中的&魔法大师&。
关键词1:近景魔术(Close up magic)
咒语:仔细看
代表魔法:巴格达斯效应(Berglas Effect)
近景魔术又称近距离魔术,是魔术师与观众在极近的距离下完成的、不可思议的魔术,其表演场合覆盖了街头、居室、酒吧甚至公车、泳池等所有你能想到的空间里。近景魔术师具有良好的语言表达能力及互动能力,一般人的眼睛在近景魔术中成了最可怜的角色,你不得不一次次地否定自己刚刚看到的一切以及日常积累下来的常识和经验,当魔术师对你说&仔细看&的时候,奇迹就已经在你眼前发生了。
&&& David Berglas在50年代的一次表演成为了近景魔术史上永远的谜 && 充分交待过的52张扑克牌,观众A随意说一张牌的花色及点数,观众B随意说1-52之间的数字,观众C从顶牌一张一张数到观众B说的数字,翻开即为观众A讲出的牌!魔术师在整个过程中不再触碰扑克牌,这也让50年来的所有魔术师为之不解。近景魔术就是这样的神奇,以至于魔术界都公认:Some things should just remain secret. THE BERGLAS EFFECT!
关键词2:舞台魔术(Stage magic)
咒语:音乐剧
代表法师:拉斯维加斯的兰斯&伯顿(Lance Burton)
传统意义上的舞台魔术对场地的要求十分严格,魔术师往往借助特殊的设备并配合音乐、灯光才能达成理想的效果,如果你经常想想自己可以华丽地变出棒子并令它翩翩起舞,潇洒地变出鸽子并让它和桌椅一起在空中漂浮,你可能更适合在舞台上找到你的角色。直到近代魔术大师哈里?柯林斯收到了一位得意的徒弟,舞台魔术才真正走向了艺术化的世界。
&&&& Lance Burton是近代舞台魔术剧的代表人物,他的表演优雅唯美,情节丰足,动作流畅,一反传统舞台魔术带给人的暴躁,兰斯能在惊奇中将舞台剧的故事展现得淋漓尽致。1982年,22岁的兰斯参加了在瑞士举行的&F.I.S.M&大赛,一举赢得了&世界冠军魔术师&的荣誉,是第一位赢得此称誉的美国人和最年轻的得奖人。1996年,兰斯在拉斯维加斯的假日戏院举行了他的第五次也是最后一次的表演,他出演了一位彬彬有礼的侍者,先是隔空为烦闷而忧伤的女士斟满香宾,而后又仗剑与来犯的蒙面人展开殊死搏斗,最后更在凯撒皇宫400人的注视下消失并与蒙面人互换了身体!这次演出被誉为&近35年以来最精彩最成功的魔法奇迹&。
关键词3:心灵魔术(Mentalism)
咒语:看着我的眼睛
代表法师:马克思&布朗(Max Maven & Derren Brown)
读心、透视、预知、物质扭曲&&这一切的一切使你看起来是那么的完美,而它既不需要长期练习的手法,也不需要苛刻的舞台环境,这就是心灵魔术的魅力。如果说这是最简单的魔术,它甚至不需要借助任何东西就能带人走入梦境般的现实;如果说这是最复杂的魔术,它在整个表演中的每一句话、每一个字甚至每一声叹息都是那么的至关重要...
阅读(786)|
人人移动客户端下载推荐这篇日记的豆列
&&&&&&&&&&&&

我要回帖

更多关于 partitionmagic怎么用 的文章

随机推荐