厄,非要这样吗lolh文jsh

js侍魂皮肤多少钱相关图文阅读
在线图文阅读QQ皮肤栏目为您提供Wuhan Sheng Tai professional sales Siemens PLC series, ultra-low prices, massive stocks, because models too numerous to list, please call us! Contact: Miss Yuan Tel :027- Fax :027- QQ:
6ES7307-1KA
What is a Study agile? Process important, but the result is more important, it still depends on quick results, whether the implementation of the agile method to make the project completed on time and quality. Agility is good and the block, and then a
First, open the vs2005 project to establish a database. using S using System.D using System.Data.SqlC using System.Data.SqlT using Microsoft.SqlServer.S using System.Text.RegularE public partial class StoredProce
XML is commonly used in the development of a data exchange format, the following XML in the WEB summarize the benefits of development (1) search for more meaningful The only XML data can be identified. Not XML, database search software must understan
/// &summary& /// Simple Code Generation Pinyin /// &/summary& /// &param name=&unicodeString&&Unicode Encoded string &/param& /// &returns& Simple Code alphabet :string&/returns& public static string GetPinyi
&? /* * The Chinese characters, words into Chinese Pinyin and Bopomofo abbreviations , If : Deep development &shenfazhan, sfz * Note : The file encoding must be gb2312 */ $d=array( array(&a&,-20319), array(&ai&,-20317), array(&qu
Took the title too hard, sweat ^ ^ Main is the case, see screenshot: See html code: &select name='sheng' onchange='JavaScript:areas_load(this.value);'&&option value='0'& Please select a province &/option&&option value='13'&A - Anhu
/ * * According to press the keyboard filter select * / var key2code = (65: &a&, 66: &b&, 67: &c&, 68: &d&, 69: &e&, 70: &f&, 71: &g&, 72: &h &, 73:& i &, 74:&
&? Php function Pinyin ($ _String, $ _Code = 'gb2312') ( $ _DataKey = &A | ai | an | ang | ao | ba | bai | ban | bang | bao | bei | ben | beng | bi | bian | biao | bie | bin | bing | bo | bu | ca | cai | can | cang | cao | ce | ceng | cha &.
First, the data group set up Large database of data elements and more, in the design of data necessary to set up a special group. As the database designer is not necessarily the user of the system design of data elements can not be considered compreh
Each database platform SQL developers are in trouble to survive, we always make the same mistakes again and again, this is because the database field is relatively immature, yes, each database vendors are doing various different efforts, but as a dev
Variable assignment &# Assign x = &aa& /& &# If x == &aa&& x is aa &# Else& x not aa &/ # If& Traverse the list map &# List somelist as item& $ (Item) / / If the bean $ (Item.title) &/ # List& Traver
firebug is a powerful front-end development and debug tools Useful method console.log (somejavasriptobject) firebug installed tools - adds on ---- get adds on in the search box enter the firebug Click to install restart firefox ok After installed, th
Today, increasingly sophisticated network environments, Web operating system time is not far off. Today we will introduce 10 Web-based cloud computing operating system. 1.Eye OS EyeOS is a free PHP development, multi-platform, the nature of the opera
create function [dbo].[fGetPy](@words nvarchar(2000)) returns varchar(8000) as begin declare @word nchar(1) declare @pinyin varchar(8000) declare @i int declare @words_len int declare @unicode int set @i = 1 set @words = ltrim(rtrim(@words)) set @wor
create function [dbo].[fGetPy](@words nvarchar(2000)) returns varchar(8000) as begin declare @word nchar(1) declare @pinyin varchar(8000) declare @i int declare @words_len int declare @unicode int set @i = 1 set @words = ltrim(rtrim(@words)) set @wor
Before contact with flash, but only timeline animation, as the code is written in the timeline, and management is very convenient. Contact Now isolated as, each file package with the package look, suddenly clear a lot, feel very comfortable. But this
Use (1): pinyin.go ('character'); / / example: Zhangjiajie ZhangJiaJie (first word capitalized) Use (2): pinyin.go ('character', 1); / / example: Zhangjiajie zhangjiajie (all lowercase) var pinyin={ mfkdb:[ ['A',' A Aaaa '], ['Ai',' Oh hey Egypt suff
ArcGIS 9.2 product launch later, Geodatabase part of the larger changes occurred. This workshop presented are the Geodatabase and ArcSDE 9.2 features. The product composition: 9.1 version, Geodatabase consists of two: Personal Geodatabase and ArcSDE
A few days ago I read a book, &you need to manage knowledge&, for personal knowledge management, content quite some sentiment, here I will summarize my own personal knowledge management tools used for reference. Personal Knowledge Management (Pe
1. User mode and kernel mode distinction between the concept of What is the user mode, what is the kernel mode, two basic concepts that had previously been understood the Bushi Hen clearly not Yuanyin personal Juede is Zaiyuyinwei Taibu Fen in the wr
&20,902& UTF characters from \ u4e00 to \ u9fa5 (decimal ) 19968: A 19969: D 19970: Yu 19971: Seven 19972: Shang 19973: Xia 19974: Shi 19975: million 19976: husband 19977: Three 19978: on 19979: Next 19980: Ji 19981: No 19982: and 199
&No fast forward power meter device& there? [Q Phone 152 ⒎ ⒏ 3744 ⒊ ⒋] 1, apparatus delivery: as far as possible according to user requirements, courier arrived later than three days! ! ! ! 2, the first hit 100 yuan deposit, cash on d
&Reversal gear wheel meter device& there? [Q Phone 152 ⒎ ⒏ 3744 ⒊ ⒋] 1, apparatus delivery: as far as possible according to user requirements, courier arrived later than three days! ! ! ! 2, the first hit 100 yuan deposit, cash on del
select name, f_getspell (name), f_getspell (name, 1) from roles Get results: Manage htgl houtaiguanli Note that inside the lv and luo, nv, and also part of the word, regardless of nuo sometimes does not recognize, such as the Bo Bozhou * zs * zhoushi
It took eight hundred on the charge of the training, learn a few stuff, and then share with us. There are three core ideas: (1) based on the current situation, until 2024 (do not know how counted), whether business or team, need strong hawks, such as
create or replace type spell_code as object (spell varchar2 (10), code number); create or replace type t_spellcode is table of spell_ - Return the code corresponding to the relationship between spelling and create or replace function f_getSpellc
select name, f_getspell (name), f_getspell (name, 1) from roles Get the results: Manage htgl houtaiguanli Note that inside the lv, and luo, nv and nuo sometimes simultaneously, regardless of the word did not recognize as part of Bozhou in mm * zs * z
SQL 根据汉字获取全拼(有些字还没有添加上去,请自已加上去,涂聚文注) /* SQL 根据汉字获取全拼(有些字还没有添加上去,请自已加上去,涂聚文注) 生成所有读音临时表 根据Chinese_PRC_CS_AS_KS_WS 排序获取读音 [email protected]
其它功能?商?,我是在繁?的?境?y?,?????奖阋恍? */ if exists(select 1 from sysobjects where name = 'f_GetPy' and xtype =
在网上找到的好东西.以后asp.net下汉字转成拼音就方便多了 ConvertHzToPz_Gb2312.cs using S using System.D using System.C using System.T /// &summary& /// Summary description for ConvertHzToPz_Gb2312 /// &/summary& public class ConvertHzToPz_Gb
//Author: Unknow //把编码转换成 gb2312编码 function UrlEncode(str) { var i, c, ret=&&, strSpecial=&!\&#$%&'()*+,/:;&=&?@[\]^`{|}~%&; for(i = 0; i & str. i++) { //alert(str.charCodeAt(i)); c = str.charAt(i); if(c==&quot
这篇文章介绍了C# 汉字转拼音(全拼和首字母)实例代码,有需要的朋友可以参考一下 (一)将汉字转化成全拼 代码: private void button1_Click(object sender, EventArgs e) { this.textBox2.Text = Hz2Py.Convert(this.textBox1.Text); } 汉字转拼音类: 复制代码 代码如下: /// &summary& /// 汉字转拼音类 /// &/summary& public class
这套排序机制同时兼容了IE和ff 可以实现所有浏览器下排序的统一哦 具体技术 1.使用GB编码与UNICODE的转换 2.数组关联排序 注意:GB编码 库地址 http://demo.jb51.net/jslib/qswhGB2312.js 代码(demo写的很简陋) &script& //power by 毛绒猫猫 [email protected] var strGB=&啊阿埃挨哎唉哀皑癌蔼矮艾碍爱隘鞍氨安俺按暗岸胺案肮昂盎凹敖熬翱袄傲奥懊澳芭捌扒叭吧笆八疤巴拔跋靶把耙坝霸罢爸白
在做项目时候遇到一个小小的显示客户部门名称(拼音)的业务,就是在部门名称下有相应的拼音,而在现有的数据库中没有相应字段,并且部门数量比较多,添加起来比较费时,就想能否在js中实现,在页面中处理. 1.问题背景: 在做项目时候遇到一个小小的显示客户部门名称(拼音)的业务,就是在部门名称下有相应的拼音,而在现有的数据库中没有相应字段,并且部门数量比较多,添加起来比较费时,就想能否在js中实现,在页面中处理. 2.原理描述 程序原理很简单,网上可以找到汉字拼音的数据字典,但是由于大家都知道GB2312
这篇文章主要介绍了Mysql中文汉字转拼音的实现,并且每个汉字会转换全拼,使用Mysql自定义函数实现,需要的朋友可以参考下 一.创建拼音对照表 -- 创建汉字拼音对照临时表 CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `t_base_pinyin` ( `pin_yin_` varchar(255) CHARACTER SET gbk NOT NULL, `code_` int(11) NOT NULL, PRIMARY KEY (`code_`) ) ENGINE=InnoDB D
公司游戏频道的后台中有很多子栏目,每次操作都需要在一大堆数据中找对应的游戏名,由于入库的游戏名都是中文,某人想到将中文转换成拼音,然后截取首字母,根据首字母排序搜索.于是,找到了这个function ? 在php中将汉字转换成拼音的方法 点击这里下载源文件 function Pinyin($_String, $_Code='gb2312') { $_DataKey = &a|ai|an|ang|ao|ba|bai|ban|bang|bao|bei|ben|beng|bi|bian|biao|bi
这篇文章主要介绍了php获取中文拼音首字母类和函数,需要的朋友可以参考下 一.公司同事整理的类,挺实用的.相信拿出来分享下他不会介意的O(∩_∩)O.不过如果首字母是数字或英文会有些问题. /** * Helper_Spell 汉字拼音首字母工具类 * * @category Helper * @package Helper_Spell * @author Lancer &[email protected]& * @version 1.0 * @see Translation_Big2gb *
汉字转拼音,拼音首字母,select选择按声母过滤 &script type=&text/javascript&& var key2code = {65:&a&,66:&b&,67:&c&,68:&d&,69:&e&,70:&f&,71:&g&,72:&h&,73:&i&,74:&j&q
本篇文章是对使用PHP获取汉字的拼音(全部与首字母)实现方法进行了详细的分析介绍,需要的朋友参考下 废话不多说,直接上代码: &?php class GetPingYing { private $pylist = array( 'a'=&-20319, 'ai'=&-20317, 'an'=&-20304, 'ang'=&-20295, 'ao'=&-20292, 'ba'=&-20283, 'bai'=&-20265, 'ban'=&-20257,
这篇文章主要介绍了PHP实现的汉字拼音转换和公历农历转换类及使用示例,精心整理自网上的资源,需要的朋友可以参考下 本文整理了PHP汉字拼音转换和公历农历转换两个功能类文件,非常实用.比如我们查找通讯录可以通过联系人姓名的拼音首字母来查询,可以通过首字母来导航大数据量,可以通过转换拼音来做网站优化等.公农历转化一般用在日历日程安排的项目中,方便农历的节日提醒等等. 1.PHP汉字转拼音 Pinyin.class.php类文件可以将大多数汉字转换成汉语拼音,当然也有个别生僻字不能转换,如果你想转换所
这篇文章主要介绍了支持生僻字且自动识别utf-8编码的php汉字转拼音类,非常实用!需要的朋友可以参考下 拼音类文件py_class.php源码如下: &?php class py_class{ function py_class(){ $this -& pinyin = array( &a& =& array(5, 5, 4, 47599), &ai& =& array(19
汉字转拼音(无数据表版) 从获到拼音函数得到的一点心得体会 /* ------------------------------------------------------------- 函数: fn_GetPinyin 描述: 汉字转拼音(无数据表版) 使用: dbo.fn_GetPinyin('中华人民共和国') = zhonghuarenmingongheguo 作者: 流香羽 (改编:Tony) ---------------------------------------------
asp.net 汉字转换拼音及首字母实现代码,需要的朋友可以参考下. Default.aspx页面 &%@ Page Language=&C#& AutoEventWireup=&true& CodeFile=&Default.aspx.cs& Inherits=&_Default& %& &!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC &-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transition
这篇文章主要介绍了C#中实现输入汉字获取其拼音(汉字转拼音)的2种方法,本文分别给出了使用微软语言包.手动编码实现两种实现方式,需要的朋友可以参考下 前不久看到有的朋友实现对商品名称拼音的录入,发现他的实现方式是手动输入的,-_-#.同志们,福利来了! 本文刚发布时,只写了一个实现方式,使用的是微软的语言包,但是对多音字的效果不怎么理想,甚至个别字会出现很诡异的错误,因此,现在扩展另一个方法,手动实现. 方式一.使用微软语言包 微软为了开发者实现国际化语言的互转,提供了Microsoft Vis
这篇文章主要介绍了简单的php中文转拼音的实现代码,需要的朋友可以参考下 不多说,代码送上: &?php function Pinyin($_String, $_Code='gb2312') { $_DataKey = &a|ai|an|ang|ao|ba|bai|ban|bang|bao|bei|ben|beng|bi|bian|biao|bie|bin|bing|bo|bu|ca|cai|can|cang|cao|ce|ceng|cha&. &|chai|chan|
这篇文章主要介绍了c#汉字转拼音的方法,但不能判断多音字,大家可以参考修改使用 public class Hz2Py { private static int[] pyValue = new int[] { -2,-2,-2,-2,-2,-2, -2,-2,-1,-1,-1978
本篇文章主要介绍了汉字转拼音缩写示例代码(Silverlight和.NET 将汉字转换成为拼音) 需要的朋友可以过来参考下,希望对大家有所帮助 /// &summary& /// 汉字转拼音缩写 /// &/summary& /// &param name=&str&&要转换的汉字字符串&/param& /// &returns&拼音缩写&/returns& public string GetPYString(st
汉字转拼音,比较娱乐的一款应用,感兴趣的朋友可以了解下,或许对你学习js有所帮助 代码下载:复制以下代码到PinYin.js即可.调用方法: var pinyin = codefans_net_CC2PY(&你好吗&); PinYin.js var PinYin = {&a&:&\u554a\u963f\u9515&,&ai&:&\u57c3\u6328\u54ce\u\uc\u
汉字转化为拼音(php版) 很多服务器对于中文文件名支持不是很好,有没有好的办法来解决呢???现在的解决方法一般是产生一个ID,将这个ID做文件名:网页上如果url带汉字也经常出错:现在的解决方法一般用urlencode编码 现在用了这个转化,就好多了 原理:利用多维数组 1.添加索引 2.遍历数组 &? $d=array( array(&a&,-20319), array(&ai&,-20317), array(&an&,-20304),
这篇文章主要介绍了javascript实现汉字转拼音代码分享,非常的实用,从项目中分离出来的,这里分享给大家,有需要的小伙伴可以参考下. js代码 function arraySearch(l1,l2){ for (var name in PinYin){ if (PinYin[name].indexOf(l1)!=-1) { } } } 核心代码: var PinYin = {&a&:&\u554a\u96
Copyright (C) , All Rights Reserved.
版权所有 闽ICP备号
processed in 0.061 (s). 14 q(s)Access denied | www.fatieku.net used Cloudflare to restrict access
Please enable cookies.
What happened?
The owner of this website (www.fatieku.net) has banned your access based on your browser's signature (38f44d4f446e224c-ua98).

我要回帖

更多关于 lol阿卡丽h文 的文章

随机推荐