正在打开 iBooks Store。如果 iBooks 未打开,请在 Dock 中打开 iBooks App。进度指示器
如要轻松整理及新增数码媒体收藏,iTunes 是全世界最简单的工具。
我们在您的电脑上找不到 iTunes。 如要下载 505 Games (US), Inc. 的免费 App Gems of War,请立即获取 iTunes。
已经有 iTunes 了? 现在点击「我有 iTunes」以打开 iTunes。
Gems of War
开发商:505 Games (US), Inc.
Game Center
打开 iTunes 以购买和下载 App。
Welcome to Gems of Wars, the newest Puzzle-RPG hybrid from the creators of Puzzle Quest, the original Match 3 RPG! KEY FEATURES·
COLLECT and STRATEGIZE – Equip your hero with weapons and armor and lead a team of fantastical monsters into battle. Think strategically, upgrading your units and utilizing their unique abilities to defeat powerful bosses.·
TEAM UP – Join a guild, chat with friends, and work together to unlock powerful buffs.·
COMPETE – Participate in weekly events and PvP tournaments to win exclusive prizes.·
JOURNEY – Fight your way through a vast array of quests, each with a distinctive story and game-changing rewards.·
PLAY ANYWHERE – Link your account and play across devices and platforms. THE FANS HAVE SPOKEN·
“This game is Awesome! Challenging and entertaining. Not just some gem or gummy game. Terrific find!”·
“I think this is the best "match 3" game out there. It's got a ton of RPG elements to it that makes it very deep. It reminds me a lot of Hearthstone.”·
“Got to love a good mix of bejeweled and magic the gathering in an app. Love it!”·
“Basically this game takes my favorite elements of Ascension and Hearthstone and gives them a different, and I think improved, foundation.”·
“My wife teases me that Gems of War is Candy Crush for boys. It's an intriguing combination of a gem game and a collectable card game. I like the campaign and the guild play.”·
“This is like the version of Puzzle Quest I never knew I wanted. Oodles of quests, challenges, guild activities, cool monsters, arena fights, ranked fights, and man I could just play that treasure mini game all day.”
版本 2.0.106 中的新功能
Bug Fixes and Optimization.Visit us at
用户购买的还有
此 App 专为 iPhone 和 iPad 设计免费类别: 版本: 2.0.106大小: 76.2 MB语言: 德语, 意大利语, 法语, 英语, 西班牙语开发商: 505 Games (US), Inc.偶尔/轻微的卡通或幻想暴力兼容性: 需要 iOS 7.0 或更高版本。与 iPhone、iPad 和 iPod touch 兼容。
还没有足够多的评分,因此无法显示此应用软件当前版本的平均评分。
&&&&&315 份评分
热门 App 内购买项目
Starter Pack?30.00Stack of Gems?30.00Pouch of Gems?68.00Handful of Gems?12.00Daily Gems?30.00Chalice of Gems?163.00The Motherlode?648.00Chest of Gems?328.00Starter Pack?30.00Legendary Bundle?328.00
更多505 Games (US), Inc.的产品gems of war说书什么意思_百度知道
gems of war说书什么意思
提问者采纳
gems of war宝石战争gems of war宝石战争
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
说书的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Gems of War
General Discussions
Start a New Discussion
You need to
to do that.
Showing 1-15 of 277 entries
16 Jul @ 5:49am
Update 2.0.1 Preview (Coming Soon...)
19 Jun @ 12:10pm
How to Restart from Level 1 and/or Use 2+ Accounts
14 Jun @ 3:54pm
Helpful Informative Let's Play for Newer Players
17 May @ 12:00pm
Video: F2P Teams for Newer Players
7 May @ 4:05pm
Complete Troop List
2 Apr @ 12:45pm
New Official Gems of War Forums Launched!
CrowdedWorlds
1 Dec, 2014 @ 8:15pm
Gems of War Official Support and Common Problems
3 hours ago
Chaotic Tide Looking for Active Members, Champion Level
DamageInc.
3 hours ago
would be so nice to be able to &lock& dificulty
4 hours ago
Guild SLEEPING FOREST seeks new members.
David Sachs
14 hours ago
[Recluto] Cruzada Argenta
24 Jul @ 10:12pm
a better guild system
EstrogenIsBestrogen
24 Jul @ 10:10pm
New pvp SUX
24 Jul @ 8:27pm
Explore mode is a great addition but not without frustration.
yanolapin14
24 Jul @ 11:11am
Guild AEJOL_ searching for members
Showing - of
Per page: 15
SUB FORUMS
View mobile website百度贴吧提示信息很抱歉,该吧被合并您所访问的贴子无法显示。系统将在秒后,自动跳转到严正声明:凡符合法律规定的投诉请求,百度将依法予以处理,且不收取任何费用。请采取正常投诉途径投诉,切勿相信不法分子收费删贴的欺诈行为。

我要回帖

更多关于 gems of war 的文章

随机推荐