不愿做老师(50%):
我有更好的答案
dyoisohgsnfgslejthwosrgkljfauotlg sus u uou huehljsreileur erug seiu
euig seilsij
ugeiugshleriut sr tuigsrt wtt iug sieru iu te
iut hweliru
gf fcgcgkfcjg chgcgj cgchghk
r u ui eru gthi
eriwughw tui iwu itgu rtwgw ieur gwier weirweiguwet wt gf wttfwiytguwituweruigeyrge suierygsiaehfgsk weri wgfdhgrey
ygrejh r fg erhg dhrf srhey rfhg r yefgyer erygfrye ery ryf h ery hf eyrf rey ferhfgerjfgqekyrgfakrgkahergf kjdsh ilusaefher eru r ef erygfsd fhf
jh hfgvh gg g dj cjyg cjs cf jtr tfcjhrefy we
eu erfg r yg yu gfuy fg vjtgf ituf jgvg hjutfg g gf gu f uykgskeurwueitweyritweryigwery
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。我的梦想音乐学院英语作文五百字_百度知道
我的梦想音乐学院英语作文五百字
我有更好的答案
lyricist,anddancer,recordproducer.Magicofdanceasheistoemulatesomanystars.Heisthehistoryoftheworld&#39,philanthropist,humanitarianaswellasthefashionleader,sometimesindignantresounding,sometimesmellowvoiceofSmartandunprecedentedhighstandardofmusicvideo,hislarge-scaleconcertsallaroundtheworldcausedasensation.HeisamusichistoryofthefirstoutsidetheUnitedStatessold100millionrecordsontheartists,hedeeplyinfluencedandpromotedthedevelopmentofpopularmusic.HecreatedamodernMV,&Thriller&,andheknownasthekingofpopmusic.HealsoThegreatestmusicvideo,amusicvideofortheworld'sfirstmodernMV.HecombinesblackandwhiteR&BrockMJsmostsuccessfulartists!Heisinsupportoftheworld's39rescueCharitableFoundationin2006tomaintainapersonalcharityoftheGuinnessBookofWorldRecordsMichaelJosephJacksonisasymbolofpopculturefigure,andheisahighlyinfluentialsinger,composer
采纳率:95%
来自团队:
这个有点难度啊
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。出去玩的英语作文100词以内_百度知道
出去玩的英语作文100词以内
m. It was definitely an exciting trip.
afternoon.
pair, May 26 Windy  S, which would be shown at 7 p, I was often absent-minded in class.(2)Saturday,
shoes, and there were so many other exciting things to try,but sadly it was time for us to go, and drank some abalone soup.We all didn't want to go home because the scenery was so beautiful.
happy. It took me nearly an hour to send him home. Obviously, he had lost his way. There were other people there too. Some people were surfing and some people were diving in the deeper part of the sea. Afterwards we had lunch at a seafood restaurant near the beach. We ate seafood like shrimps and craps.We went there by plane. After we got off the plane, we went to the beach to see the beautiful sand and swim there. on the school playground. His parents were very glad to find their lost child back and thanked me again and again(3)I went on a trip to Hainan
with my family on during the holiday. How time flies. Forgetting all about the film, I went up to him and asked him to tell me whatever he knew about his family! Another week has gone.  This afternoon.
large. As soon as class was over, I hurried out of the classroom.  On the way home I saw a little child standing byThe Sound of Music&quot, for I was thinking of the film &quot.
Museum(1)Travel
采纳率:31%
frfryehwftrhy.ftryherffgrehwftrytferhyftery,hgfryhwtfgehyft&#47Qwrtyuyikwfuurfyreghegfhjertryhjweftrehwftyerhnfthnrnehftrwehyftrehyftgrehftgrwehftgwejhgfewhyjnffyhwefgwejyhf!fheftwrhyftrytyerhwftryeehywtnfryehftfheghfgr
frweyfyty.I
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
永凝液dps的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。

我要回帖

更多关于 my friend 英语作文 的文章