FIESTA 使命召唤ol好玩吗吗

Please enter your Zip Code:to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Requires agreement to a 3rd-party EULA
Languages:
Full Audio
Title: Fiesta Online NA
Genre: , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 1 Feb, 2008
Play Fiesta Online NA
Free to Play
About This Game
Fiesta Online is a unique free to play anime MMORPG played by an active and friendly community. In a magical and colorful world, players assume the role of a fantasy hero and brave powerful enemies and challenging quests. With regular updates and more than 115 levels, hundreds of hours of gameplay content await you! Featureso ANIME MMORPGChoose your fantasy hero among five different character classes. Each class is equipped with different skills and plays a different role. You are not limited to only one character. You can change and experience the game in a new perspective.- Fighter- Cleric- Archer- Mage- Trickstero QUESTS & ADVENTURESEveryday new adventures await you thanks to a Daily Quest System rewarding you with fame and bonuses. You can also take part in epic Kingdom Quests to help your character make friends and level up. o GUILDS & DUNGEONS Become a member of a guild and have fun while playing Fiesta together. Fight together mighty bosses in dungeons and become the most powerful guild!o MASTER & APPRENTICE SYSTEMLearn a new type of team play to progress easily and fast in the game! Gain levels faster as Apprentice and pass on your knowledge as Master. o EVENTS & WEDDING SYSTEMParticipate in numerous in-game events and organize parties where you can dance with your friends. Find a partner who will stay on your side throughout your adventures and get married. Join the fun with us, thousands of players await you!
System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor: Pentium 4 – 1.6 GHz
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: NVidia GeForce MX
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 4 GB available space
Recommended:
Processor: Pentium 4 – 2.0 GHz
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: NVidia GeForce Ti
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 4 GB available space
More like this
(381 reviews)
Review Type
Positive&(205)
Negative&(176)
Purchase Type
Steam Purchasers&(381)
Key Activations&(0)
All Languages&(381)
Your Languages&(319)
Display As:
Most Helpful
319 reviews match the filters above
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
It's a decent game, I've played from years ago with Outspark, but for the love of all that is holy update the damn base file so I don't need to wait 3 hours for it to update after I download it.
Was this review helpful?
Its dated but good. Very fun eco game.Dont let my time fool you i been playing this game since outspark owned it.
Was this review helpful?
21 people found this review funny
Fiesta Online is a typical, generic free-to-play-buy-to-win anime MMORPG played by a dead community that consists of veteran players who have invested too much time and money on this game to let it go~ Basically living in denial. In a world where you can't even change your graphics quality, players assume the role of a fantasy hero and play out their life long dreams of be desu-desu. Regular bug fixes, rehashed events, and more than 115 levels of doing the same thing over and over again with hundreds of hours of gameplay (thousands if you don't buy $500 worth of microtransactions) await you!Having a hard time hitting that next level? Well don't worry we got 150% EXP Boosters there for you. This allows you to level up twice as fast! Now it'll only take 15 gameplay hours to go from 80-81!Drop rate boosts are also available so you don't have to spend 10 hours killing the same Great Goblin King over and over for a chance at that rare item!Lets not forget mounts! Even you can run around at the speed of sound with these guys! (Food for the mounts must be bought separately from the cash shop)Who wants charms? These charms let you wreck any other player or monster in this game easily. Build a full physical damage Mage and still kill kiddies with your 200% boosted stats.Can't enchant your item because there's a 90% chance of it breaking and going away forever? Buy some ENCHANT BREAKING PROTECTION. Want to upgrade the chance of the item actually upgrading? Buy some UPGRADE CHANCE FOR UPGRADING stones. Want to upgrade the upgrade amount per upgrade? Buy some more unfair ????. Either spend your life playing this to get better or pay to improve instantly. If you don't believe me on how much of a big deal this game's in-game cash shop is, try it out for yourself. Hell I played this for 3 years and thought it was great, then I graduated elementary school and got a PC.R.I.P. Aka_Ryu guild (Bijou server)
Was this review helpful?
358 people found this review funny
Oh Fiesta Online you bring back me back. Back to when I knew so little about MMORPGs and introduced me to a world of fantasy,adventure, long time friends....and sucking my wallet dry! Now this is a story all about howthis game will make your funds go downthe nostalgia is gone this game will set a flameI'll tell you how why you shouldn't bother to get this gameWelcome to fiesta! Create your character! We have many options for you to try!Oh what's that? There’s only three? We we have way more but you need to buy!Its just a small fee, maybe 5 bucks or ten!And then you'll never have to worry about it again... &.& (but if you change your mind you'll have to pay again)Time to play the game and now you're in your first raidNow look at all the the players that paidThey're stronger, better and can take a hitTheir costumes look awesome while you look like ????Now now don't be sad and throw a fitAll you have to do is buy this kitits full of great power ups and costumes galorebut because its bundled you'll have to pay a little moreThere ya go, just look at you, hanging with the bestYou rule this game now so stick out your chest!But oh no.. what this? your shiny gear is gone?Well you only got the small pack and it doesn't last long..But now if you want the permanent kindjust pay a little more and just keep in mindthat permanent power ups are very rareso buy them fast before they fade into thin airOh nice, lucky you, you found a great weaponand you want to improve it for better protectionbut if you want to make sure that it doesn't get destroyedthen pay a little more so you can fully enjoy...Wait! What's wrong? Where are you going!?I know it seems a lot that you are owing...Fine! Forget you!
You can see my sin...I got all your money and you can't even log in!
Was this review helpful?
6 people found this review funny
I remember back in the days playing Fiesta Online for hours with friends and family with my old computer
that would play the game on 13-22 fps, this was back when every server was extremely populated, where people were trying to go into raids as soon as possible because of the capacity limit, and when people would stay up late at midnight to wait for GMs to start awesome events with the community, but now this game has become a relic of the past. Fiesta Online was a good game and will forever be a special memory to me.
Was this review helpful?
4 people found this review funny
This game is pretty much dead in the water. I played this game in it's first few years, , and it was great.. I made lots of online friends (many of which i still keep in touch and/or play other games with) and generally had a really good time. The game itself is a generic mmo with rather simple mechanics, it's essentially a beginner's MMO... but of course that's not what made Fiesta fun, what made it fun was the social aspect.. unless you make friends and join a guild you ARE NOT GOING TO HAVE FUN, this game isn't for &lone wolfs& that are just looking to play a game and level up because it gets extremely tedious.I downloaded this game again after seeing it on Steam while mindlessly browsing in order to see how much it has changed and damn, has it changed. This game is now just a shadow of the shell of what it used to be..that's right, it's not even just a shell of it's former self, it's the shadow of it's shell... the reason being, there's very few people playing and even fewer new players getting into the game, it's currently Friday night and the server populations are all on Low.... It's mostly just populated by a handful of true newbies that in all likelyhood won't make it past level 50 and the rest are veteran gamers that have sunk way too much time and/or money to quit, which is made evident by the high number of not only high level characters but also mid to low level characters with +9 - +11 gear whom are most likely just alts belonging to veterans. I looked around the low level maps and saw only a few people doing quests, all of them by themselves of course.. Roumen to Uruga ( they're the maps for levels 1 to 60 ), checked all the maps in between and didn't see more than 10 people, none of them were in parties/groups.. just solo'ing. If you look at the screenshot of a group of players above, that's pretty all the people you'll see in Elderine which is the main vendor map...half of those people will most likely be AFK though, so you'll only see around 20 active players in that main city map.So in short, don't bother playing this game.. I imagine it won't be around for another year or two.*sigh* it really was nostalgic running through the maps though, almost brought a tear to my eye remembering all the good times I had with my old guildmates.. all the fun, drama, and plain old silliness. Bijou, Angel_Assassins and Rye &3 ^-^
Was this review helpful?
I remember playing this game back in the day when I was but a wee boy.
I remember loving this game and spending hours and hours online with a
community that was actually a joy to be apart of. One day, I just stopped playing Fiesta, and moved on with other games. When I saw that Fiesta had found its way to steam, I was surprised to see it was still alive. I'm not sure how its still around, considering how bland and repetitive it is. It's your typical Korean mmo grind fest with an uninspired tab targeting combat system and a pay 2 win cashshop.I guess the only thing that would keep someone around would be the community. Its a shame there isn't one anymore. The game feels dead and empty.
At one point in time, areas that would be bustling with activity and parties
are now nothing more than barren maps with the occasional mob of enemies here or there. From what Ive seen, the towns are dead, say for the few newcomers who downloaded the game out of curiosity. I can only assume the sight of an empty starting town won't keep them playing for very long.Fiesta kind of reminds me of the world in Dark Souls.
It's past its prime, and its waiting for the end to come. But in Fiesta's case, it's seems like the sooner that happens. the better
Was this review helpful?
7 people found this review funny
I'll start by saying I played this game years ago from
that was the time to play the game. Every server had lots of people and economy was thriving and was a great time to play the game. Also, I played more than 27 hours I found that steam makes this game crash so I downloaded the client from the Gamigo website.This game is dead now has been for some time I heard about a server merge and figured I'd download it and check it out. They just merged the servers into 4 new servers so it's just like when I started 4 servers. When I left the game in 2009 they had 6 servers I don't know if there were more added between . They would have to merge the 4 servers they have now into one to even get 1/2 of the amount of people they had on just one server in 2009. Don't let the population reading confuse you. Two of the servers say medium population they should say &very low& Don't get me started on the ghost towns that are the servers that say low...Now for the people I played up to lv 62 I couldn't do any kingdom quests that was the reason I came back to check on this game anyway. The kingdom quests or raids are (were) so much fun! These no longer matter and have not I assume for years. The only kingdom quests that were going were the lv 105+ ones and they were not even full. I saw some people desperately shouting for people to join the KKP Lvl 70-79 KQ the one I loved the most. These were some of the shouts.Join KKP mats &3Please Please Please join KKPJOIN KKP FOR MATS WE DO HAVE A CLERIC!!!!The people are not that bad they just seem to me to be trying to hard to hold on to this game when they know it's on its last legs. The people I met were mostly nice they helped me out more because they wanted to show off their cash shop godly powers than any other reason I got the feeling. I was being run through this dungeon tower for Lvl 20+ toons by a Lvl 60. The whole time we when in there he was saying things like I can do 4000+ damage with these charms. (Charms are cash shop items that increase your damage for a set amount of time) He must have been wearing 60$ or more worth of cash shop items. Now on to the economy guild academy, at least, the two I joined were giving rewards of 1-10 gold per LVL based on what level you are. The academy I mainly stayed in &Eradicate& I made 10g the last level 60 for a total of 2gem and 30 gold more than I ever had before. I still could not afford anything for my toon the prices are insane now. I saw one good weapon priced at 7 gems or 700 Gold it was a lv 70 weapon not even enhanced or anything. I started talking to the guy and asked if he would come down on the price he said one simple word &NO& The economy on this game now if based on everyone believing that everyone else has a secret level 100+ toon where the quests alone can make you a millionaire. What really finally bashed the nailing into the coffin for me was today 10/9/15 I spent 20$ in the store on enhancement bundles so my weapon would not break as I was leveling it up. I bought 3 of the T3 Bundles for 20$ I had already enhanced my axe to +4 the max limit before it will break if I try again without shop items. I used all 30 of the protection items and only got my axe to +10..... now remember it was already +4 when I started.... the max is +11 I spent 40g and 17 of those protection items just trying to get my axe from 10 to 11 the price is too high for me. A sub to World of Warcraft 15$ a month and no paid in-game items except for looks on that game. I would have to spend 50 or 60 maybe 70$+ just to get my axe to +11 and armors to +10 anyone who says you can do it without ever enhancing your items has never played the game or played the game when there were 1000's of other people playing it and you could get a party if you sucked. I decided to let this game go and wish anyone who is addicted to it well I hope you see what you are doing to yourself before you waste your life away like I did this past week.I try to think of it this waySay I keep on playing past level 62 The good thing is that you can get to Lvl 70 just from quests alone now but then what... So I spend the rest of this week getting to lv 70. I'm now level 70 so I start getting to 80 things are slowing down now as there are no kingdom quests. The quests offer 10-50% of the required XP per level. So I grind for the next few months to get to 100+ then what now I'm a level 100+ toon and now what?? I can get all the money I need by doing quests and play 1 kind of KQ. I can hang out with my &Friends& most of whom will be decked out in cash shop items. These people won't want me in their circle unless I spend money on the cash shop too... say I do spend money on the cash shop then what??? I'm now a level 100+ toon with godly stats that is accepted by his peers who spent 100's if not 1000's of $$$ and can do 1 kind of KQ if my &friends& feel like doing it too. I can go on raids if my &friends& feel like doing it too... I see no future for myself playing this game anyway but, if what I just summed up seems like your kinda place to be jump right in and enjoy the fun woohoo!!!!
Was this review helpful?
8 people found this review funny
It's dead. Get it off Steam, Valve. No one wants to play it.
Was this review helpful?
I do no recommend Fiesta Online to anyone, it's an obvious skinner box attack to its users, Pve you are not really wanted at high levels unless you are gracing with cash shop items that give really unfair advantages in a game where most bosses involves the drops be given to the highest dps party. And pvp is no fun cause of what I am about to say in next paragraphFrom 50% additional hp, 70% additional damage and armor, 20% more damage from weapon skins,
80% crit rates [crits are double damage], 50% additional item drop rates, Instant full hp, no cd potion, 100% xp rates. Everything is monetized, if there is an advantage you can get there is a thing to buy.I played years
back, maybe 7 years ago, cash shop was mainly used as a consmetic items, maybe some had crit rates but were very minute, i remember a crit set [full cash shop items] having a whopping 3% crit, now its nothing to see people rolling with 80% crit rates.The perm [never leveling] community is what made me wanna stick around, The farming of gears is actually a really fun aspect to me, it's all random statted and I am a collector at heart, i got near all max statted sets and the perm community on Epith never used cash shop, we were really all free to play outside of enhaching our sets. This is where I am now, it's a terrible community thats filled with people buying items for hundreds of dollars, through facebook groups. Pvp has turned into people obtaining the best items by paying real money for them, if you dont buy the items you spend cash shop points to obtain items so that you may gain gold faster, if you are true free to play you can not make the gold another thats spending hundreds selling his cash shop or just flat out buy items for real money, You will not outbid other pvpers for the best items cause some has spent thousands of dollars to obtain un heard amounts of in game money.The drop rates are terrible, beyond bad, even with cash shop items that boosts rates its not fun at all, It wasnt always like this. The ratio of gears farmed to gears that people want is too low, the low drop rates has forced a sellers market that items are so rare that they can decide how much they want for it, where as if drop rates were increased and alot of that item was available it be buyers market where people undercut each other to sell theirs. Guess who gets to buy gears? You guessed it the people that spend real money, you will not succeed if you do not spend you will not have a good time if you do not spend, Do not be used as a skinner rat [ google search skinner box technique] Cause playing this game you will become one
Was this review helpful?
Played for a bit. Seems alright
Servers never stay up anymore, rip sc items I had xd
Riddled with so many issues...
3 hours for the updaters...
Then once you actually get to play, it will randomly kick you out with issues and say there are no servers.
Then it will take 5-10 min before you can get back in and it seems to happen over and over...
Stay away, save your time!
I have nothing to word about this game but is good
wont let me in stupid game
I've played this insane game for like 3-4 years while under ownership of outspark.It was a good game, if not for the buff beggars (people who are too damn lazy to do things on their own and have to demand or cry for buffs to go out and grind.
these are a rare occurance in other mmorpgs and i will not oblige these...creatures as a cleric.) and the whiners who just beg for money and sometimes insult you if you refuse them other than the demons of this mmorpg the game is ok.. if not dated by today's standards, from last i played i recall a slight graphical and map improvement.
the item mall is a little pay-y to win-y, but i can only sing the praises of the 7 day EXP card, lol
An mmo with a anime look to it. This game starts off pretty slow and leveling up is also pretty slow. You can increase the speed at which you level up by purchasing in game items for real money in the online store. The game is very grindy and can get boring after a while. If you are going in this game as a solo player it will get boring very fast. It is best to party up with some people or bring some of your real life friends to this game with you and you all can share the experience. It still does get boring after a while but not as fast as if you were playing this by yourself.I originally played this game when it first came out before it was ever on STEAM. I leveled a cleric up to level 90 over the course of off and on gameplay for about 2 years. If you want to level up to max level you would have to play at least an hour a day, every day and not mess around and go straight to questing and grinding. Doing that it would take you about a month maybe. IF you really try you can get max level in 2 weeks but you have to invest a lot of time in the game everyday.
This was my first MMO love and throughout the years I've come and gone. I've decided now to stay gone for good. This is certainly pay to win and towards the end of the game, pay to play (in a sense). The economy is totally broken and unless you are willing to invest hundreds of real-life dinero into this game, stay away. It's sad to say I do not recommend this game to anyone.
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website

我要回帖

更多关于 天涯明月刀ol好玩吗 的文章

随机推荐