forge版minecraft1.7.9forge10点启动游戏闪退

Minecraft Forge 1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10 | Minecraft Mods
& Minecraft Forge 1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10
Minecraft Forge 1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10
Minecraft Forge is an application library for Minecraft. It is the foundation of the majority of current mods of Minecraft. Developers can customise Mincecraft based on it. With Forge, Minecraft is limitless.
To do this, the staff of Forge have always updated versions to make mods compatiable with the update of Minecraft.
Screenshots:
How to install:
Download Links:
Older version:
For 1.7.10
Recommended
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9
For Minecraft 1.9.4
Credits: LexManos
Check out other
Related Posts
Where you can find out anything for utilities of Minecraft.求minecraft一个1.7.10forge懒人包,或者借正版id登陆一下游戏我自己完成安装【这个要求不太可能哈】,再或者 有没有能够离线登陆的正版启动器?
求minecraft一个1.7.10forge懒人包,或者借正版id登陆一下游戏我自己完成安装【这个要求不太可能哈】,再或者 有没有能够离线登陆的正版启动器?
补充:有没有1.6.1的正版启动器啊
不区分大小写匿名
有,快吧游戏
/share/link?shareid=&uk=就这个
相关知识等待您来回答
其它单机游戏领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号mc-1710-forgeoptifinerei_minimap-on-magiclauncher
MC 1.7.10 Forge+Optifine+Rei_minimap on MagicLauncher
Views, 47 today
Get Embed Code
Run minecraft 1.7.10 with Forge 10.13.0.1180 and optifine 1.7.10_HD_A4 using magic launcher. (pc) Please check update log 3 For a new and improved guide with even more Mods!
Using the official minecraft launcher. (re-create the screen shot and it will work.) (forge/optifine out of date) (stable)
1. get yourself a clean 1.7.10
2. Download Forge 10.13.0.1180 ..........
(get the installer and install it)
(Please see update log)
3. Using the Official Minecraft launcher. Run your minecraft 1.7.10-forge once so it can grab some missing
libraries. it'll load up. close program.
4.Download Optifine 1.7.10_HD_A4.......
(get the JAR but dont run it)
*Put the optifine JAR in a new folder by itself, Right click on it and extract it.
*delete the folder &optifine& that extracts out with the rest of the file contents.
*Select all the remaining files and two folders except the existing jar file optifine came in and re-zip it.
*name the zip something you can identify like optfine1710.zip and move it to the Magic folder in the minecraft
program directory.
5.Configure your magic launcher, click SETUP. choose the environment 1.7.10-forge10.13.0.1180.
*give yourself at least 1024mb memory under the advanced tab. Under JVM arguments type in
-Dfml.ignorePatchDiscrepancies=true (If you dont, the game wont launch)
*Back on the MODS tab click the ADD button there on the right and add your optifine1710.zip you put together. you
should get zero errors and a checksum &OK&.
*Thats it! The rest is just extra information for you below
If you have graphic problems try the JVM argument -Dforge.forceNoStencil=true (Do NOT use this unless you have to)
To enter in multiple JVM arguments always start with a dash and a space between each one Example:
(-Dforge.forceNoStencil=true -Dfml.ignorePatchDiscrepancies=true -argument -argument)
EXTRA: The Forge people say your 1.7.2 mods have a good chance of running on 1.7.10 minecraft. experiment!
EXTRA: Do you want Rei's Minimap? Download here
*Forge accepts .JAR's as well as .ZIP files. Drop the Rei Minimap into your MODS folder and then check your magic launcher for a checksum &OK& at the bottom under the Setup tab. The 1.7.10 mini map includes a player/entity rador and cave mapping.
I Have made a new and improved Mod Configuration for 1.7.10. It's proven and well tested! And way more simple to understand.& Link wont make when i added this so copy paste address into address bar or select the address and right click to open it. /blog/the-last-1710-modding-guide-you-will-ever-need-oo/
Other mods I have installed and work with this setup&Mob dismemberment for minecraft 1.7.10Download here: *Requires Forge latest version (runs on Forge-10.13.1.1217)*Requires Ichunutil to be installed with it and is also found on the link above.*Both the Dismemberment mod and the Ichunutil mod download as .JAR's*The link states that they are Zips and do not extract them. This is irrelevant because the link gives you .JAR files. Just drop them into your MODS folder Forge uses.
I have found an easier way to install forge rather then messing with .JSON files*Simply install the latest Forge version to a clean 1.7.10 profile.*Run the forge modified 1.7.10 with the Official Minecraft launcher once. (it'll grab any missing files required)*Close the game and run it again using magic launcher.NOTE: This update is assuming you have other mods already installed so when you update your Forge version to the latest and run it with your Official Minecraft launcher once to update libraries. Expect it to crash because Forge is looking for mods you have applied with magic launcher and cannot find them. This is fine because your just updating the Forge files. Now the game will run again using magic launcher.Any questions comment me here.
Comments :
to post comments.
mc-1710-forgeoptifinerei_minimap-on-magiclauncher
2 diamonds
2 comments
1 favorited
Last updated
1 diamonds
1 comments
0 favorited
1 diamonds
0 comments
0 favorited
10 diamonds
20 comments
4 favorited
Last updated
Sergeant Sarcasm said
My Skype is x3n0ph083
I like how your name is Xenophobe yet you mainly build culturally themed build...
JakariaYT said
It wasn't officially signed on July 4th, it was signed around on July 9-10th...
Holy cow!!! Thank you so much! You just solved all my Mojang account problems xD I never thought a...
sippiboy said
Cool builds, the house to in my opinion wayyy too over detailed and the ice pilar is aldo really coo...
Silvania Studios said
Not sure why this is &only for coders& - Anyone with mod knowledge could help you regardle...
CorkyW said
On that note, it's occurred to me that maybe OP was asking Mojang to #BanTheHackers, not individual...
ItsJp said
Welcome To - Buzzle -
Buzzle is a Puzzle / Parkour map that ranges from simple puzzles such as Fin...
powerfulsl said
RHino7898 said
I found it because it's one of the biggest, best and most popular minecraft websites ever and I also...
littlemoosedog said
Can somebody teach me how to make a mod?
if you do ill be very very great full!
? littlemoosed...
Adnan MC said
pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...
Lord_of_Chaos20 said
hey guys, i've decided to try and learn java. I'm using a tutorial made by Bedrockminer, but i need ...
xPotatoFrys said
I can do it. Not for free, but for a small fee. PM me for more info. I could provide examples or som...
League Elite Builds said
You should take a look at these!
/collections/youtube-art
(Not adver...
Amazon said
Alright thanks I'll try it out....
7,151People Online2,024,034Total Members1,742,057Minecraft Submissions1,475,097,523Total Submission Views287,032,869Downloads
2 diamonds
0 comments
0 favorited
3 diamonds
0 comments
1 favorited
8 diamonds
8 comments
4 favorited
4 diamonds
2 comments
1 favorited
1 diamonds
0 comments
0 favorited
1 diamonds
0 comments
1 favorited
/css/style-v-version230.css,/css/editor-v-version230.cssMinecraft1.7.10装了forge后无法启动 启动了也是这样_百度知道
Minecraft1.7.10装了forge后无法启动 启动了也是这样
hiphotos.baidu.jpg" esrc="http://e
必须是第七版,可能是java版本的问题,下载地址已放上
为您推荐:
forge的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 minecraftforge1.7.10 的文章

随机推荐