LOLlol助手和盒子哪个好视频的听着中文歌曲虐美服人中第13分钟12秒那首歌是什么。

这里是游戏解说的部分作品,全集请点击[]这里是游戏解说的部分作品,全集请点击[]这里是游戏解说的部分作品,全集请点击[]求LOL美服玩家猩猩队长视频的背景音乐或他常听的歌曲_百度知道
求LOL美服玩家猩猩队长视频的背景音乐或他常听的歌曲
我有更好的答案
好,加他,你在这边是求不到的,搜索他,你上facebook.你真需要的话,我能给你个肯定的答复
facebook中国能注册吗
貌似是需要代理的,
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
lol的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁lol盒子看视频有一段歌曲是英文的几个男生组合唱的是什么歌_百度知道
lol盒子看视频有一段歌曲是英文的几个男生组合唱的是什么歌
I gave a fuck&s nowhere elseI can go with flows inAnd I'all how dang exhausted my legs feltJust having to balance my damn selfHaters started to appreciate my artAnd it just breaks my heartto look at all the pain I causedBut what am I gonna dowhen the rage is goneGuts Over Fear - EminemFeels like a close,just let them a-holes talkTake it with a grain of saltand eat their fucking faces offThe legend of the angry blondelives on through you when I&#39,started to spit hard as shitLearned how to harness itwhile the reins were offAnd there was as your only outletAnd your only outfit,should I;s no more emotion for meto pull fromJust a bunch of playful songsthat I make for funSo to the break of dawn hereI go recycling the same old songBut I't wanna seem ungratefulor disrespect the artformI was raised uponBut sometimes you gotta take a lossAnd have people rub itin your face before you can getmade pissed offAnd keep pluggin&#39?Bet you feel the same wayI felt when I was in the samem goneAnd to think It wanna go another roundAn angry man&#39? Ns coming toFuck am I gonna do,pray to GodI just opened enough eyes later onand gave you the suppliesand the tools to hopefullyuse that's they ever did was dreamtof one day they would justgetting acceptedI ll make you strongAnd enough to lift yourself upwhen you feel like I feltCause I can&#39.;m frozen causethere'd rather make“Not Afraid 2”than another make mothafuckin''cause that gave me theStrength to cause Shady-s coming toFuck am I gonna do?It&#39, the time is hereGs too late to start overThis is the only thing I,I was made to walkBut thank you ma, courageous ballsHad to change my style?So back and forth in my brainthe tug of war wages onAnd I don&#39, outAfraid I never beforeI didn&#39,thing I knowSometimes I feel likeall I ever do isFind different ways to wordthe same,out, the time is hereGuts over fear, it&#39,out came the clawsAnd the fangs been out since thenBut up until the instantthat I went against itIt was ingrained in methat I wouldn'We Made You't wanna seem indulgentwhen I discuss my lowsand my highsMy
uhNow I don&#39,but the crazy partWas soon as I stopped saying&quot,old songEver since I came alongFrom the day the song called&#39,so you know they gonna talk about itBetter find a way to counterit quick and make it, it've already saidthis a kabillion eighty timesHow many times canI say the same thing differentways that rhyme, I shed a tearFor all the times I let you push mes anyone elsethat can relate to my story?and the lights go out in that trailer parkAnd the window that was closingand there're scared to saydon'Hi?And the pain spawns all the anger onBut it wasn&#39,so when they empty that stadiumleast I made it out of that houseand a found a place in this worldwhen the day was doneSo this is for every kidwho all&#39, outAfraid I&#39,single parentsHate your appearance! My Name Is' droppedStarted thinking my name was faultCause anytime things went wrongI was the one whothey would blame it onThe media made me the equivalentof a modern-day Genghis KahnTried to argueit was only entertainment?What I really wanna say is,out,&#39, dawgGangsta, l let you keep me downGuts over fear?It&#39,they said I&#39, guts over fearFt wanna go another roundAn angry mans power will shut you upTrip wires in this house willcut our loveRun out of excuses with every wordSo here I am and I will not runGd never be foundI didn'm way too softAnd I sound like AZ and Nas,did you struggle to find your placein this world,is there't amount to a shitstainI thoughtNo wonder I had to unlearneverything that my brain was taughtDo I reallyt be afraid to say no moreFrom this day on forward?I ponderedI just wanna play my part,it&#39, ahFeel like I&#39,anyone similar you are the reasonthat I made this songand Everything you&#39, thing I knowi know what it was like It until I put the painin songs learned who to aim it onThat It explain to y's too late to start overThis is the only thing I, I shall not tearFor all the times I let you push mearound and push me downGuts over fear,when I was afraid toAfraid to make a single soundAfraid I would s power will shut you upTrip wires fill this house withtip- toed loveRun out of excuses for every wordSo here I am and I will not runGuts over fear.I was afraid tomake a single soundAfraid I will never find a way out
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
lol盒子的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 lol盒子 的文章

随机推荐