游戏today i die适合做游戏的背景音乐乐叫什么?

If I Die Today最好听的歌曲、If I Die Today的最新专辑、If I Die Today的MV、If I Die Today演唱会,在线试听,MP3歌曲免费下载,If I Die Today简介、图片、资料,尽在百度音乐。
百度音乐客户端听歌,随时随地
感谢您使用手机百度音乐
下载会在几秒内自动开始,如浏览器长时间没有响应,请点击
您还可以通过以下方法下载百度音乐手机版
目前Ta还没有歌曲。
微信扫一扫精选音乐每日推送!
扫描下载APPIf I Die Today专辑
百度音乐客户端听歌,随时随地
感谢您使用手机百度音乐
下载会在几秒内自动开始,如浏览器长时间没有响应,请点击
您还可以通过以下方法下载百度音乐手机版
微信扫一扫精选音乐每日推送!
扫描下载APP山炮进城所有英文插曲叫什么 山炮进城英文插曲背景音乐大全 - 泡泡网
《山炮进城》英文插曲背景音乐大全
日期: 09:17:48
来源:泡泡网
《山炮进城》英文插曲背景音乐大全《山炮进城》夜店中放的歌曲I&Will&Survive&-&Hermes&House&Band&歌词&At&first&I&was&afraid&I&was&petrifiedKept&thinkin'&I&could&never&live&without&you&by&my&But&then&I&spent&so&many&nightsThinkin'&how&you&did&me&wrongAnd&I&grew&strongAnd&I&learn&how&to&get&alongAnd&so&you're&back&from&outer&spaceI&just&walked&in&to&find&you&here&with&that&sad&look&upon&your&faceI&should&have&changed&that&stupid&lockI&should&have&made&you&leave&your&keyIf&I'd've&known&for&just&one&second&you'd&back&to&bother&meGo&on&now,&go&walk&out&the&doorJust&turn&around&now('cause)&you're&not&welcome&anymoreWeren't&you&the&one&who&tried&to&hurt&me&with&goodbyeDid&I&crumbleDid&you&think&I'd&lay&down&and&die?Oh&no,&not.I.&I&will&surviveOh&as&long&as&I&know&how&to&love&I&know&I'll&stay&I've&got&all&my&life&to&live,I've&got&all&my&love&to&give&and&I'll&survive,I&will&survive.&It&took&all&the&strength&I&had&not&to&fall&apartKept&trying'&hard&to&mend&the&pieces&of&my&broken&heart,And&I&spent&oh&so&many&nightsJust&feeling&sorry&for&myself.&I&used&to&cryBut&now&I&hold&my&head&up&highAnd&you&see&me&somebody&newI'm&not&that&chained&up&little&person&still&in&love&with&you,And&so&you&feel&like&droppin'&inAnd&just&expect&me&to&be&free,Now&I'm&savin'&all&my&lovin'&for&someone&who's&lovin'&meGo&on&now,&go&walk&out&the&doorJust&turn&around&now('cause)&you're&not&welcome&anymoreWeren't&you&the&one&who&tried&to&hurt&me&with&goodbyeDid&I&crumbleDid&you&think&I'd&lay&down&and&die?Oh&no,&not.I.&I&will&surviveOh&as&long&as&I&know&how&to&love&I&know&I'll&stay&I've&got&all&my&life&to&live,I've&got&all&my&love&to&give&and&I'll&survive,I&will&survive.Go&on&now,&go&walk&out&the&doorJust&turn&around&now('cause)&you're&not&welcome&anymoreWeren't&you&the&one&who&tried&to&hurt&me&with&goodbyeDid&I&crumbleDid&you&think&I'd&lay&down&and&die?Oh&no,&not.I.&I&will&surviveOh&as&long&as&I&know&how&to&love&I&know&I'll&stay&I've&got&all&my&life&to&live,I've&got&all&my&love&to&give&and&I'll&survive,I&will&survive.I&will&survive.&It&took&all&the&strength&I&had&not&to&fall&apartKept&trying'&hard&to&mend&the&pieces&of&my&broken&heart,And&I&spent&oh&so&many&nightsJust&feeling&sorry&for&myself.&I&used&to&cryBut&now&I&hold&my&head&up&highAnd&you&see&me&somebody&newI'm&not&that&chained&up&little&person&still&in&love&with&you,And&so&you&feel&like&droppin'&inAnd&just&expect&me&to&be&free,Now&I'm&savin'&all&my&lovin'&for&someone&who's&lovin'&meGo&on&now,&go&walk&out&the&doorJust&turn&around&now('cause)&you're&not&welcome&anymoreWeren't&you&the&one&who&tried&to&hurt&me&with&goodbyeDid&I&crumbleDid&you&think&I'd&lay&down&and&die?Oh&no,&not.I.&I&will&surviveOh&as&long&as&I&know&how&to&love&I&know&I'll&stay&I've&got&all&my&life&to&live,I've&got&all&my&love&to&give&and&I'll&survive,I&will&survive.I&will&survive.
根据艺恩发布的《中国网络大电影行业研究报告(2016)》显示,今…

我要回帖

更多关于 做游戏的背景音乐 的文章

随机推荐