windows7能玩围攻besiege中文版,也就是围攻吗? 在steam上看只能xp玩。

查看: 49467|回复: 20
交易诚信度0 最后登录注册时间阅读权限140UID帖子狩魂0 在线时间326 小时
UID积分2487帖子精华0浮云11 猥币3042 汽油0
本帖最后由 xujunfeng143 于
10:40 编辑
  游戏名称:围攻  英文名称:Besiege  游戏类型:策略类(SLG)游戏  游戏制作:Spiderling  游戏发行:Spiderling  游戏平台:PC  发售时间:2015年
  游戏介绍:  《围攻Besiege》是steam青睐之光中的独立游戏作品之一,虽然是战争攻城题材,但是画面十分清新,不少玩家都是被画面所吸引。游戏集成了最新的破解补丁+简体中文汉化补丁1.0资源,围攻Besiege中文版需要大家自定义攻城战车来进行战斗,可以充分发挥自己的想象力。  《围攻Besiege》对于某些破坏欲较强的玩家,这款游戏是个不错的选择。游戏虽然小,但是做的一点都不马虎,各种类型的零配件我们都可以看到。  《围攻Besiege》采用了非常棒的物理引擎,虽然目前游戏还只是测试阶段,模式比较单调,超高的自由度依旧可以让玩家玩的不亦乐乎。玩家在游戏中任意建造一个攻城机器,摧毁系统给出的目标即可。组建攻城机器的零部件在左下方显示,玩家可以发挥自己的想象随意建造。建造完毕后点击左上角的三角按钮,我们就可以观赏机器摧毁房屋的宏伟场景了。
  配置要求:  操作系统:Windows XP/Vista/7/8  DX:DirectX 9c  处理器:1 GHz  内存:1 GB RAM
  安装信息:  1. 解压缩  2. 运行游戏
  相关推荐:  》围攻Besiege 汉化补丁1.0
  游戏截图:
伊普西龙小星球
持续建设的小星球
不同分辨率的分析
操作控制一目了然
马达轮子可以好好的使用
金属刀具零部件
火球也是需要设置迅雷快传:
百度网盘:
交易诚信度0 最后登录注册时间阅读权限40UID1933415帖子狩魂0 在线时间22 小时
猥服出巡 Lv.4, 积分 590, 距离下一级还需 410 积分
UID1933415积分590帖子精华0浮云0 猥币2842 汽油0
回复看下载
交易诚信度0 最后登录注册时间阅读权限1UID帖子狩魂0 在线时间1 小时
猥时尚早 Lv.1, 积分 3, 距离下一级还需 47 积分
UID积分3帖子精华0浮云0 猥币11 汽油0
我要下载来玩玩儿
交易诚信度0 最后登录注册时间阅读权限1UID帖子狩魂0 在线时间0 小时
猥时尚早 Lv.1, 积分 12, 距离下一级还需 38 积分
UID积分12帖子精华0浮云0 猥币59 汽油0
我要下载来玩玩儿
猥时尚早 Lv.1, 积分 12, 距离下一级还需 38 积分
UID积分12帖子精华0浮云0 猥币59 汽油0
我要下载来玩玩儿
猥时尚早 Lv.1, 积分 1, 距离下一级还需 49 积分
UID积分1帖子精华0浮云0 猥币5 汽油0
下载来玩玩,哈哈哈
猥时尚早 Lv.1, 积分 5, 距离下一级还需 45 积分
UID积分5帖子精华0浮云0 猥币26 汽油0
回复下载&&嘿嘿!
交易诚信度0 最后登录注册时间阅读权限1UID1946423帖子狩魂0 在线时间0 小时
猥时尚早 Lv.1, 积分 2, 距离下一级还需 48 积分
UID1946423积分2帖子精华0浮云0 猥币7 汽油0
下载来玩玩,哈哈哈
下载来玩玩,哈哈哈
好威武有希望
交易诚信度0 最后登录注册时间阅读权限30UID1205194帖子狩魂0 在线时间4 小时
猥乎其微 Lv.3, 积分 328, 距离下一级还需 172 积分
UID1205194积分328帖子精华0浮云0 猥币1627 汽油0
感觉好有趣的说& &感觉要死好多脑细胞
交易诚信度0 最后登录注册时间阅读权限30UID帖子狩魂0 在线时间51 小时
猥乎其微 Lv.3, 积分 311, 距离下一级还需 189 积分
UID积分311帖子精华0浮云10 猥币1185 汽油0
找了半天还是巴士好
猥时尚早 Lv.1, 积分 1, 距离下一级还需 49 积分
UID积分1帖子精华0浮云0 猥币3 汽油0
看起来不错玩
交易诚信度0 最后登录注册时间阅读权限1UID6544404帖子狩魂0 在线时间0 小时
猥时尚早 Lv.1, 积分 11, 距离下一级还需 39 积分
UID6544404积分11帖子精华0浮云0 猥币54 汽油0
游戏真好玩!可惜,汉化的翻译实在是太…………误导惨了。
完全看不懂啊……
交易诚信度0 最后登录注册时间阅读权限1UID帖子狩魂0 在线时间1 小时
猥时尚早 Lv.1, 积分 3, 距离下一级还需 47 积分
UID积分3帖子精华0浮云0 猥币12 汽油0
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
管理团队【光辉事迹】
猥皮大本营管理团队特有的红色令牌。象征权力与责任的契约之证。(担任过论坛各级版主)
WiiU首发纪念【稀有成就】
WiiU首发纪念
Powered by天极传媒:天极网全国分站
您现在的位置:
& &新闻简讯
文字类图集类
02-16玩家分享6.0阿什兰,阵营队长NPC彩蛋原型大揭密,看看有没有你认识的PVP玩家~ 02-16准确的说,《Dota2》同时在线人数最高纪录为1075464人。据了解,《DotA2》的这次新纪录应该是因“打年兽”活动的刺激。今年的年兽乱斗活动为一天随机数个时段进行,这也就造成了无数玩家在同一时间…
02-162月16日魔兽世界黑石铸造厂最新战报:Style公会国服首杀女武神,成功晋级8/10! 02-16《刀塔传奇》手办、手机壳,大把京东卡 02-16188元宝游戏大礼包、京东充值卡、超级鼠标垫等奖品 02-16由于欧洲地区国家繁多,语言、政策和法律区别也很大,使得任天堂在欧洲推广TVii服务的计划受到了阻碍。因此欧洲地区将无缘此服务。 02-16上周随着《DotA2》针对中国农历新年推出的“芳晓节”活动刺激,在线人数突破100万人,《DotA2》针对中国农历新年推出的“芳晓节”活动刺激。 02-16 英雄联盟可谓是MOBA中游戏的当红辣子鸡。不过就算如此的红的游戏也是有他的烦恼。拳头现在最烦恼的就是越来越愈演愈烈的代打行为。 02-16Wii U的虚拟主机上再填新作,Capcom经典RPG《龙战士》登陆北美区eShop。 02-16节到,大家可有出行计划?出门前收拾行李可是个麻烦事儿,想带护肤品却嫌包装大,家里又没那么多小瓶子?明明收进箱子里的东西,到想用的时候总是翻半天才找出来?别苦恼了,快快get√驴友总结的新技能吧 02-16CYBERSTEP于近日公布,PC 线上游戏《超时空战记2》,目前正朝向于2015年春季展开营运的目标进行着开发工作。营运方式是采用基本游玩免费+道具收费的制度。 02-16  在儿时,相信大家都曾经了为了追逐动漫、游戏而做过不少疯狂的事情,小编曾经把每个月的生活费都砸进了买ACG杂志和手办的坑里,在校一日三餐只能啃馒头榨菜,为了玩游戏也曾谎称生病请假回家的。但后来东窗事…
02-16虽然2014年韩国端游市场发展渐缓,新游数量有所下降,但NCsoft、NEXON等老牌游戏公司在沉寂多年后,终于开始放大了,因此2015年势必会到来一波新的韩游热潮。那么2014年的韩国游戏又有什么特…
02-16英特尔极限高手杯大赛(IEM)近日公告将于波兰 Katowice 开打的《英雄联盟》世界冠军赛资讯,这个即将在 3/12~15 开打的世界冠军赛目前已有四队 IEM 分站冠军确定参赛,将与其他各区联赛…
02-16综合五种情况下《英雄联盟》的各项运行数据不难看出,360安全卫士属于四款软件中的佼佼者,不仅没有干扰游戏运行,还能对其进行优化加速;腾讯安全管家稍逊一筹,但也能较好的对游戏进行优化。
经销商推荐
最多点击最常登录最新报价最新加盟
12345678910to add this game to your wishlist or mark as not interested
What the developers have to say:
Why Early Access?
&Early Access essentially puts us in dialogue with the community and the players. We want Besiege to be easy to access, and we would like to involve and address player feedback as the game progresses. Also, we really love to see how far everyone can push the building mechanics, and we want to be able to respond to the crazy methods people are discovering that we weren't even aware of!&
Approximately how long will this game be in Early Access?
&We aren't entirely sure how long it will take to release the game in its finished form. A rough and cautious estimate would be 1.5 - 2 years from now until version 1.0. We don't want to say any earlier than that!&
How is the full version planned to differ from the Early Access version?
&The full version will contain many more levels, in the form of islands to conquer. These islands will have different aesthetics and will feature objective types not found in the current Alpha, hopefully encouraging different tactics! If all goes to plan, the final game should boast more variety. As well as this, there will be more building pieces to utilise, potentially a level editor, and more expansive creation and sandbox options. The final game will also hopefully be significantly more polished than what it is currently!&
What is the current state of the Early Access version?
Early Access version contains 15 levels, comprising the kingdom of Ipsilon. There is a sand-box level to test creations and in any given level you can disable all limitations, allowing for experimentation. There is also a time-dilation dial, allowing the game to be viewed in slowmotion, or at 2X the normal speed. There is also a broad suite of building tools and pieces, including flying pieces, flamethrowers, cannons, contractible springs, axels, detachable joints, explosives and much more. You can also save and load machines in any given level.&
Will the game be priced differently during and after Early Access?
&We are going to scale the price with the amount of content available. So as more features, game modes and levels are added we will add to the cost incrementally. We hope that players will feel they paid the appropriate price for the amount of content available at any given stage of the games development.&
How are you planning on involving the Community in your development process?
&We are already being surprised by what people are constructing and discovering. It is quite amazing, and we want to expand and address features that the community finds or wants. For example, some members of the community are building an immense Siege Walker type thing – we never even realised this was possible. We want to facilitate such creativity, so we will be constantly looking toward what everyone is doing!&
Buy Besiege
$6.99 USD
Recommended By Curators
"Don't let the polish fool you, this is an early access game. Nevertheless, for the janky physics enthusiast Besiege holds much promise for the price."
Report bugs and leave feedback for this game on the discussion boards
About This Game
Besiege is a physics based building game in which you construct medieval siege engines and lay waste to immense fortresses and peaceful hamlets. Build a machine which can crush windmills, wipe out battalions of brave soldiers and transport valuable resources, defending your creation against cannons, archers and whatever else the desperate enemies have at their disposal. Create a trundling behemoth, or take clumsily to the skies, and cause carnage in fully destructible environments. Ultimately, you must conquer every Kingdom by crippling their castles and killing their men and livestock, in as creative or clinical a manner as possible!
System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor: Core 2 Duo
Memory: 1 GB RAM
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Hard Drive: 1 GB available space
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
247 people found this review funny
56.7 hrs on record
Early Access Review
Why not a flying aircraft carrier of pure destruction ? I love the possibilities of this game...
Was this review helpful?
1.1 hrs on record
Early Access Review
Decided (stupidly) to try and make a bog standard battering ram, it crumbled after the slightest impact, I then created a death machine with powers comparable to the death star.Morale of the story?when in doubt, get the guns out.
Was this review helpful?
4.6 hrs on record
Early Access Review
My machine didn't complete the objective, and I don't know why.My machine completed the objective, and I don't know why.10/10
Was this review helpful?
15 people found this review funny
1.8 hrs on record
Early Access Review
Besiege is a physics based building game where you create all kinds of crazy medieval siege engines to complete objectives ranging from delivering wood to slaughtering sheep. You want a flying block of flamethrowers? Go for it. You want a giant trebuchet? Go for it. You want to make a p*nis? You naughty little so and so, go for it anyway.+Nice graphics and simplistic level design suit the game well+The possibilites of what you can make are endless+The sandbox mode provides a great way of creating and testing different ideas+Cheap and great value for money+Physics are pretty realistic+Variety of different mission objectives as previously mentioned+A lot of parts to choose from ranging from simple to use blocks to more complex components+The game has a very basic tutorial which forces you to learn more complex things for yourself encouraging trial and error therefore increasing play-time+Doesn't require high performance to be playable as long as you use the timescale settings-There are only fifteen missions at the moment and I can't find any timescale for them implementing all of the missions which are currently unavailable in the game-No Steamworks features-The turning mechanic doesn't feel right and is sometimes quite clunkyVerdict:8A great physics based builder that's worth the small asking price despite the current lack of content.Want more? Check out my El K.
Was this review helpful?
18.6 hrs on record
Early Access Review
Tried to make a rocket that would get shot up in the air by millions of bombs beneath it.It stood nice and firm on the ground and in the blink of an eye my camera was up several kilometres in the air with burning pieces of my space voyager raining down destroying everything on sandbox in an infernal apocalyptic fire.1000/10
Was this review helpful?
60 people found this review funny
18.9 hrs on record
Early Access Review
Since the dawn of video gaming, we've all experienced the most satisfying kills, the most satisfying slaughterings... Years ago, when my journey started, I remember being told to conquer the enemy armies of elves, undead, orcs... And I clicked. I clicked on sheeps. The jubilation of sheep exploding due to the sheer force of my hundred clicks. Now this game... This game is heaven. There's hundreds of sheeps! And your clicks have evolved into a builder with only your imagination limiting the ways of magnificent destruction you can unleash on those sheep. 10/10, I'll go back to thinking of ways to destroy sheep.
Was this review helpful?
86 people found this review funny
4.6 hrs on record
Early Access Review
Besiege is more promising in Early Access than most beta games I've seen, and cheaper.I would happily pay 15$ for this game.Possibilities are near endless, even this early on, theres so many things you can make, and mess around with. Building is easy enough, and simple controls make this easy to pick up and play.Oh andI Made a flying swastika of saw blades and flamethrowers.11/10
Was this review helpful?
23.3 hrs on record
Early Access Review
For $7, this game contains more fun, challenge and longevity than most $50 games out there.
Was this review helpful?
1.2 hrs on record
Early Access Review
This game is alot of fun even in early access. I will say this though to people gassing up the early access content, this game still needs work. I personally would see a benefit in having a tutorial, or atleast a brief description of what all the parts do as well as their interactions when conjoined. What else can I say besides that, this game has alot of potential and hopefully the devs will include a tutorial. If they choose not to, I would look at it as a big mistake. I hope this game heads in the right direction.
Was this review helpful?
6.5 hrs on record
Early Access Review
I've literally spent the last 1,5 hours experimenting with the perfect wheel drive method. No cannons, no bombs... just the chassis. If you haven't bought this game yet, then for Gods sake, RUN! It's more addicthive than heroin. Basically it's infinite LEGO. With gore. And sheep. 498/10 Would break the axle over and over again.
Was this review helpful?
2.3 hrs on record
Early Access Review
What I expected:Slingshot Simulator 2015What I got:I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds
Was this review helpful?
5.0 hrs on record
Early Access Review
I am played 5h. and I ????in' love this game! dead sheep/10
Was this review helpful?
1.5 hrs on record
Early Access Review
10/10Just watch this
Was this review helpful?
5.8 hrs on record
Early Access Review
your creative = the play time for this gameit can be unlimited
Was this review helpful?
2.7 hrs on record
Early Access Review
I never thought that i could laugh for this game, but i did.Buy the game, build something that even Hitler would have been afraid of it, and smash 'em all
Was this review helpful?
6.8 hrs on record
Early Access Review
Gameplay video & Thoughts below:Besiege is a beautiful blend of pyshics and puzzle elements in one simple formula. At first you build relatively simple siege engines to solve most problems. Eventually however you begin to try more and more things. For the amount of items you can use to create your weapons of destruction its astonishing what you can create. When I bought this game I lost all my spare time over a weekend. Loved every second! Can not wait for even more parts to play with.
Was this review helpful?
18 people found this review funny
0.3 hrs on record
Early Access Review
No Radio towers
to unlock S***GOTY 11/10
Was this review helpful?
3.5 hrs on record
Early Access Review
I'm very impressed with this game.. It's so early on and the UI is wonderful.
No matter what type of computer you have I feel this will run very smoothly.
If you love building games like minecraft you'll love this.
If you have a creative mind that wants to destory sheep and outfit armor to defend against an arrow storm that will blot out the sun, then you'll want this game.
I really hope this dev opens up mods for steam users to create.
I really hope there is a multiplayer mode that opens up on this game.. It have a lot of potential.
It's a Must buy.
Was this review helpful?
17.1 hrs on record
Early Access Review
manifest you most dark desire of medieval siege warfare in world where insanity prevails!sheep are suicidal and royal army is mindless zealots will test mettle of your machines and imagination. dare!
Was this review helpful?
3.6 hrs on record
Early Access Review
Just can't wait for the full version!!
Was this review helpful?
Loading reviews...
Languages:
Full audio
Title: Besiege
Genre: , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 28 Jan, 2015
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &专业的QQ下载站 本站非腾讯QQ官方网站
官方网址:
围攻Besiege自爆小车模型
软件大小:1KB
软件语言:中文
更新时间:
软件类别:免费/游戏辅助
软件性质:PC软件
软件厂商:
运行环境:WinAll
软件等级:
本类热门软件
软件简介软件截图相关软件相关文章
围攻Besiege霸气武装装甲车存档,可随意转向,可改装近战,炮战,攻城战,工程车,相当给力的一个战车。
使用方法:1 解压缩
2 将文件复制到存档目录(一般是游戏安装目录下,X:\pcgtbusGames\Besiege_v0.01\Besie
更新:15-01-27&&大小:8KBM&&类别:游戏辅助
评分:10.0
围攻Besiege是近期很火爆的一款单机游戏作品,,玩家们将利用自己组装的攻城机器来消灭敌人的城堡和士兵,挑起战争,玩起来十分刺激,喜欢的玩家不要错过,本次给大家带来一款该游戏的汉化补丁,方便玩家游戏
更新:15-01-26&&大小:15.5MM&&类别:游戏辅助
阿童木围攻:外星人攻击Astro Boy Siege是一款以阿童木为主角的塔防类手机游戏。玩家将扮演阿童木拯救地球,阻止外星人和机器人的入侵。和阿童木的小伙伴们也一起加入战斗吧!
更新:14-12-09&&大小:47.0MM&&类别:修改版游戏
魔兽围攻无限金币钻石修改版是一款宏大的战争策略类手机游戏,这款游戏的背景是在欧洲中世纪,各方势力为了争夺权力展开了激烈的斗争。玩家在游戏中带领着最英勇的英雄,去打败所有的敌人,用鲜血来守卫人类的和平!
更新:14-10-14&&大小:92.2MM&&类别:手机游戏
WYSIWYG Web Builder是一款所见即所得的网页生成工具,不需要学习HTML,你就可以创建自己的网页。 此外,它也能很方便的嵌入 Flash, ActiveX, Java 之类的档案,也有内建 FTP 功能,让你方便上传网页。这款编辑软体有
更新:14-04-16&&大小:6.6MM&&类别:常用软件
逆战新版本狂暴降临即将在11月20日上线,会为玩家们带来新的剧情天际围攻和新boss铁翼狂龙,下面是详细的玩法介绍,一起来看看吧!
新剧情-天际围攻
位于人类联盟移民星球尘埃北部的天际城,遭到了跃迁至此的大量赛
活动链接:CF生化围攻抽奖 抽取道具礼包100%中奖
活动简单规则说明:活动期间正常完成五局生化模式的玩家,次日可在活动页面抽取道具礼包,100%中奖!&每个QQ帐号每天限抽取一次。&玩家在活动页面登录大区
活动时间:4.18-4.28(0:00-24:00)
兑奖时间:4.19-4.29(11:00 —24:00)
活动规则:
活动期间正常完成五局生化模式的玩家,次日可在活动页面抽取道具礼包,100%中奖!
每个QQ帐号每天限抽取一次。
谷姐被黑的网页截图。
  成立不到一个月的谷姐命运多舛。昨日,他们遭遇了成立以来的被黑高峰。国内外800多名黑客对谷姐进行了集体轰炸式攻击,甚至有一名黑客在黑了谷姐之后留下自己的网名和QQ号,戏言&哥
在即将登场的QQ2006beta3中,《QQ音速》的游戏资料将出现在QQ的客户端。
  红钻、蓝钻、QQ堂、幻想、QQ宠物……都在我们的QQ上显示着特别的网游资料,那么,怎么可以少了我们《QQ音速》呢!
  将登场的QQ2006b
围攻Besiege自爆小车模型
其他版本下载
梦三国2于去年12月30日首测,引来不少玩家的影音先锋, 影音无极限! 自主研发的播放核心东哥洛克辅助是一款绿色纯净的洛克王国免费tgp腾讯游戏客户端是腾讯开发的一个整合游戏突击英雄是网易游戏打造一款革新全英雄设计爱思助手全新升级,5.0新版界面重新布局,更在步入2015年之际,Windows版微信终于正式发CGA英雄联盟助手除了基本的打野、水晶计时器魔幻英雄英文名Strife,是款第二代MOBA游戏驾考宝典下载,2013驾考宝典,超好用驾驶员
本类月下载排行

我要回帖

更多关于 围攻besiege 3dm 的文章

随机推荐